PDA

View Full Version : Another wwe fantasy league or a tna fantasy league?

bearkg88
04-08-2012, 06:17 PM
What is up everyone. So since tool announced his league and there was a positive response, and it seemed like a lot of people wanted in and some didn't make the cut, I was pondering opening a second fantasy league for the wwe. Just wondering if there was any interest in it. It would be open to both people in Tool's current league, and those that didn't make the cut.

Or

Would you rather have a tna fantasy league?

wrestlingfan66513
04-08-2012, 06:51 PM
A TNA league would be cool since we don't have one yet and the URALeague started at the perfect time. A TNA league would be good to start if you can get it after Lockdown.

vinnienfg
04-09-2012, 04:10 AM
I'd be interested if you started another WWE fantasy league. don't watch TNA but would probably still give it a go.

Robareid
04-09-2012, 04:58 AM
A TNA league would be cool since we don't have one yet and the URALeague started at the perfect time. A TNA league would be good to start if you can get it after Lockdown.

What he said

bearkg88
04-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Ok. If I could get atleast ten to 20 people who said they'd be interested, id be up for getting a tna fantasy league together. If you guys know of anyone interested, have em post on here or send me a pm. If I get enough people interested, ill get started on it asap