PDA

View Full Version : How will Dixie get TNA back.

westy
11-03-2010, 04:46 AM
Just wondering how you think Dixie will get TNA back. Do you think she will come in with a group of new wrestlers, or do you think Imortal will self destruct as time goes by.

None of us know how it wll pan out, but I'm sure we all know she will one day return to power in the compnay.

Your thoughts of how she could do this.

Kashdinero
11-03-2010, 06:25 AM
I don't want to sound like a prick but I really hope she doesn't come back any time soon. If at all. As for how I think the imortal storyline will pan out, I say look how the NWO panned out in the end.

hendrix1564
11-03-2010, 08:49 AM
Why would you want her back?
She's not funny or entertaining.
lol

Splattered-Dreams
11-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Why would you want her back?
She's not funny or entertaining.
lol

Better to look at than Hulk or Eric, though.

hendrix1564
11-03-2010, 11:10 AM
Better to look at than Hulk or Eric, though.
This is true. lol

dreamer1971
11-03-2010, 11:54 AM
if you want to know how this storyline will end please refer back to wcw tapes....pretty much the same crap being recycled

Bodom
11-03-2010, 12:03 PM
if you want to know how this storyline will end please refer back to wcw tapes....pretty much the same crap being recycled

Man speaks the truth.

Hotrod Coolbeans
11-03-2010, 12:09 PM
As soon as I read the title of this thread I knew this dude would not get any genuine responses, just the usual "same old wcw crap/Dixie sucks/Hogan sucks/TNA sucks" remarks. Pah!!

I think Sting will come back and reunite the TNA originals (AJ, Joe, Daniels etc) and clear Hogan and crew out of TNA, but not for a long while yet, I for one am really enjoying the story at the mo.

Bodom
11-03-2010, 12:14 PM
As soon as I read the title of this thread I knew this dude would not get any genuine responses, just the usual "same old wcw crap/Dixie sucks/Hogan sucks/TNA sucks" remarks. Pah!!

I think Sting will come back and reunite the TNA originals (AJ, Joe, Daniels etc) and clear Hogan and crew out of TNA, but not for a long while yet, I for one am really enjoying the story at the mo.

Except that's a rehash of TNA's Frontline - MEM storyline.

Hotrod Coolbeans
11-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Except that's a rehash of TNA's Frontline - MEM storyline.

Not really, MEM never wanted to take over TNA like Immortal have.
Plus that would be a good way to put the originals over, which the MEM never really did.

Bodom
11-03-2010, 12:30 PM
Not really, MEM never wanted to take over TNA like Immortal have.
Plus that would be a good way to put the originals over, which the MEM never really did.

It's still "Originals" vs "Old guys w/some younger guys" still in a nutshell the same angle. Which is NWO/Millionaires again. Still a rehash of WCW no matter how you look at it.

It has potential, but looking at TNA's history, I don't have any faith in their ability to execute it properly.

If they prove me wrong i'll gladly eat my words, but I fear im right.

Hotrod Coolbeans
11-03-2010, 12:39 PM
The thing with all these "rehashed/recycled" comments is that Pro wrestling storylines have been around for so long now, its damn near impossible to create an angle that has never been done before in some way, shape or form.

Im not gonna start bashing WWE, but they do it just as much as TNA, as does every pro wrestling company.

Theres only so many stories you can tell before you start repeating yourself.

RaydenZombie
11-03-2010, 12:40 PM
Hey, I am new here an I would like to say that I liked the build up to the "They" revealization(Is this even a word?). I was let down however to know that "They" were just a bunch of people I hated jammed into one stable together. An from reports that have surfaced online was that Jeff Hardy being apart of "They" was a last minute idea. Oh by the way, Hotrod, I like your idea about having Sting coming back with a team of originals, but the only issue is that I have seen this a thousand times over the past two or three years? Each time the originals were rarely put over. They were put over more before the deadly alliance of Hogan, Bischoff, and Russo got together. It seemed like the X-Division died around that time, and then the Ko division is starting to thin out. I miss you Roxxi! An it is mostly just a whole roster of main eventers. If you truly look at the midcards an event openers you only have Jay Lethal, Red, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, GENME, Beer money, but most of them are in teams. So this may never happen. TNA just wants already established stars so they do not have to take the time in building their own talent. I apologize to you all for going off on a mini rant. I just really had to get that off of my chest.

Bodom
11-03-2010, 12:46 PM
The thing with all these "rehashed/recycled" comments is that Pro wrestling storylines have been around for so long now, its damn near impossible to create an angle that has never been done before in some way, shape or form.

Im not gonna start bashing WWE, but they do it just as much as TNA, as does every pro wrestling company.

Theres only so many stories you can tell before you start repeating yourself.

Very true. My personal issue is with the execution. On both sides even.

A stable with AJ, Williams, Beer Money, and Flair in it should be the most important thing in wrestling today. And it's not.

Rich Cranium
11-03-2010, 01:29 PM
I think Dixie should have done what Vinnie-Mac originally did by just being an announcer and not revealing he was in fact the head honcho. Dixie, the valet?

Although this would be near impossible to pull of nowadays with the Internet.

Bodom
11-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Dixie can be my valet anytime

Oh Yeah!!

Kashdinero
11-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Having sting or another veteran come back and save the day would help no one. It needs to be A.J or someone with an actual future in TNA.

But as I said in the first response to this thread, look how the NWO panned out... Years of dominance only to fade into the background when hulk decided he wanted play super hero again. Only to be brought back a few times to boost ratings when in fact the NWO became the biggest reason to change the channel. Hulk and Eric are poison and Dixie is a fool for trusting her company with these losers. How ironic is it that storyline and reality are virtually identical. Dixie is a (sexy in a MILF kinda way) dickhead!

Rassling_Fan
11-03-2010, 05:15 PM
You know how I wish for what to happen. That Dixie, who still owns it financially, just stops paying for it and "They" are forced to pay with their own pockets. Then they beg Dixie to pay it and give it back to her.

Bodom
11-03-2010, 06:30 PM
You know how I wish for what to happen. That Dixie, who still owns it financially, just stops paying for it and "They" are forced to pay with their own pockets. Then they beg Dixie to pay it and give it back to her.

Enough with your logic!

Rich Cranium
11-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Who wants to be in Dixie-land?

Bodom
11-03-2010, 06:36 PM
Who wants to be in Dixie-land?

*raises hand*

Iron Ape
11-03-2010, 06:43 PM
If you put your ear to Dixie's vagina, you can hear an ocean full of ridiculously terrible business decisions being made.

westy
11-03-2010, 06:45 PM
This could be a way for Heyman to come in with Dixie possibly and take over. Would you like to see Paul E come into TNA?

Rich Cranium
11-03-2010, 06:48 PM
It came close but Paul had a 5 year plan and both sides couldnt agree to it. That's another what if?

Bodom
11-03-2010, 06:50 PM
It came close but Paul had a 5 year plan and both sides couldnt agree to it. That's another what if?

I was a sad panda when I first read the news.

Iron Ape
11-03-2010, 06:51 PM
This could be a way for Heyman to come in with Dixie possibly and take over. Would you like to see Paul E come into TNA?
Heyman's already moved onto the world of MMA, where the future is much brighter. I'd say there's next to no chance of him wasting his talents on a deadend like TNA.

Kashdinero
11-04-2010, 02:23 AM
Not that I agree with her, but I can see Dixies point for not handing "her" company over to Paul. Hogan was probably in her ear the whole time fearing for his position. Could you see Paul, Vince and Eric all under one roof? Didn't think so!