PDA

View Full Version : The Miz: should he or shouldn't he

Kashdinero
11-03-2010, 04:30 AM
When its time for the Miz to finally cash in the MITB, should he be the first to FAIL?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-03-2010, 08:21 AM
No. He needs to win. I like what their doing with him making him wait though, because I'm of the opinion that the main event is pretty interesting as is right now. I would wait until this storyline's momentum dies down a bit, then let him cash it in. The man has worked really hard at getting better at everything he does and I think he should be rewarded with the full push. Miz gets a big reaction every time he goes out, and I think the fans legitimately hate him, which pretty much is your main objective as a heel. R-Truth, yes the man who never gets any reaction, got a huge pop when the crowd though he was coming down to kick the Miz's ass. When your so good at being bad that anyone can come out to fight you and get a good reaction, it's your time.

drumgod
11-03-2010, 08:53 AM
I personally think the MIZ should hold off cashing it the MITB until wrestlemania. We know it will be Cena vs Orton to headline WM27. Lets make it memorable by allowing the MIZ to cash in on the winner and leave WM27 as the new WWE CHAMP! -- Now thats a good storyline.

SaberToothTigerz
11-03-2010, 09:08 AM
I personally think the MIZ should hold off cashing it the MITB until wrestlemania. We know it will be Cena vs Orton to headline WM27. Lets make it memorable by allowing the MIZ to cash in on the winner and leave WM27 as the new WWE CHAMP! -- Now thats a good storyline.

Agreed the miz should win the match of cena vs orton at mania27 if that's the match that is gonna take place for the wwe championship.
Imagine just how high his ego would go.

jhorton1215
11-03-2010, 09:16 AM
Personally, I think he should fail. He still doesn't look like he's ready to carry RAW as it's Champion yet, and I think if he fails, it will only help him more in the future when he gets the chance to really win his first title.

SilverGhost
11-03-2010, 09:53 AM
Personally, I think he should fail. He still doesn't look like he's ready to carry RAW as it's Champion yet, and I think if he fails, it will only help him more in the future when he gets the chance to really win his first title.

I agree to this.

First to fail is historic. xD

Justdawg08
11-03-2010, 09:56 AM
Get this... he should lose... BECAUSE... it'll give him more of an edge when he goes after the World Title the next time. I don't think he should win the title anytime from now until after Wrestlemania.

cato79
11-03-2010, 11:23 AM
I think that The Miz has really improved in many ways... He is developing to be a great superstar... he is here to stay...

He could cash in on the SS main event if Barrett get to win.

My point on this is that, if he cashes in, he will lose the belt very quickly 'cause he is not good enough to top Cena, Orton, Shamus and even Barrett (because of the push he's getting).

Tha Crows Nest
11-03-2010, 11:36 AM
Well he has until what June? to cash in so I'm not to sure when he will cash in. I personally thing after the Elimation Chamber has been done to much already so unless he was to fail i dont like that option. I do however like the Wrestlemania idea. Maybe even the night after Wrestlemania.

Rich Cranium
11-03-2010, 01:23 PM
Miz should win the "First to Fail"contest. He is always going on about being awesome so this will give his rivals some cheap potshots.

TNA 'The very best'
11-03-2010, 01:28 PM
How can anyone say he should fail, He is getting one of the smartest pushes in recent wwe history, how would making him be the first to fail, be sensible. i know its wwe but surly not even the are this stupid, and he should not take it from barrett at ss, why push barrett for him to lose within seconds. he should go to smack down and take it off edge at ss when he beats kane. feud with edge for a few months,

nrb6304
11-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Miz shouldn't fail, why?

My dad has watched wrestling all 47 years of his life, and has known about it being scripted for quite some time. And only TWO men have ever made him literatlly say "If I saw this guy on the street I'd f**king cold clock his ass" and mean it.

Man One: Triple H (2002-2005)
Man Two: The Miz (2005-)

A heel's job is to make fans hate you. A DAMN GOOD HEEL can make you pay 25-1000 dollars to see him get his ass beat down.
Now sure WE as the IWC wouldn't pay to see that, all we want is good matches, BUT an 11 year old kid would beg his momma and daddy to go see that. And ladies and gentlemen, THAT is the kid who matters. Why? 1 ticket for momma 1 ticket for daddy 1 ticket for 11 year old kid. 75 DOLLARS (25 buck seats) just to see John Cena beat the hell out of the Miz.

And guess what? People hate the Miz SO MUCH that they would. Somebody said it earlier, R-Truth gets NO REACTION, but when he's facing the Miz, HE'S THE SH*T!, Everybody wants to get crunk and see what's up when he's fighting The Miz. Throw R-Truth in the ring with Zack Ryder, tell me what type of reaction he gets.

MIZ=MONEY=WWE(or World) CHAMPION

Bodom
11-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Little kids begging mommy and daddy to let them see some guy get his ass kicked.

Win.

Xpacfan
11-03-2010, 03:19 PM
When its time for the Miz to finally cash in the MITB, should he be the first to FAIL?

Technically, he wouldn't be the first to fail...Mr. Kennedy lost his in a match to Edge. He should lose though because:

1. He's not World Champion material
2. To make things less predictable in the WWE

Kashdinero
11-03-2010, 04:34 PM
If the Miz were to be booked to be the first (Anderson don't count as he never "cashed it in") he would roll with it and find another way to get to the top. There's no stopping this guy!

WilliamJames
11-03-2010, 04:41 PM
The Miz is possibly the most promising up-and-coming star along side John Morrison, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, and Daniel Bryan.

But either way you look at this whole MITB thing it would be predictable either way. If he wins then it would just add on to the MITB cliche' while with him losing it will be just because they wanted to throw us off but in truth we saw it coming. It is about as predictable as Undertakers WM matches. It really should not be carried out this long, especially if their big plan is going to have him coming out on the failing end of things.

maddogg336
11-03-2010, 05:52 PM
How can anyone say he should fail, He is getting one of the smartest pushes in recent wwe history, how would making him be the first to fail, be sensible. i know its wwe but surly not even the are this stupid, and he should not take it from barrett at ss, why push barrett for him to lose within seconds. he should go to smack down and take it off edge at ss when he beats kane. feud with edge for a few months,

hey genius he is only allowed to cash it in on raw cause he won raws mitb and kane won sd's mitb

Bodom
11-03-2010, 06:37 PM
hey genius he is only allowed to cash it in on raw cause he won raws mitb and kane won sd's mitb

Shhhhhhh WWE wants you to forget that

SilverGhost
11-03-2010, 06:54 PM
The news now, creative is thinking about making Miz the first man to lose.

Just saying it MAY happen.

Belzova
11-03-2010, 06:56 PM

BOOO! Anybody but The Miz. He has so earned his place as a WWE champion. An he would be 20x's more entertaining than that sparkly robotic Randy Orton.

SilverGhost
11-03-2010, 06:59 PM
BOOO! Anybody but The Miz. He has so earned his place as a WWE champion. An he would be 20x's more entertaining than that sparkly robotic Randy Orton.

BOO YOU GIRL! >:O

I honestly don't think he is there yet. Entertaining yes. Ready to champ no.

Rich Cranium
11-03-2010, 07:03 PM
I think for now he should stay in the U.S. title picture with Daniel Bryan.

Iron Ape
11-03-2010, 07:04 PM

I think it's a smart move, actually. Not everyone that cashes it in should win a title, otherwise it makes the whole thing rather predictable. Plus, it shouldn't be particularly devastating to the character considering he's not a face. If anything, it will just give him even more heat (which would be kind of hilarious, actually).

Belzova
11-03-2010, 07:04 PM
BOO YOU GIRL! >:O

I honestly don't think he is there yet. Entertaining yes. Ready to champ no.

You just be hatin' -joking

But I see what you mean. But at this point anybody is better than the powerful 3.

NightWolf
11-03-2010, 07:08 PM
The Miz is possibly the most promising up-and-coming star along side John Morrison, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, and Daniel Bryan.

But either way you look at this whole MITB thing it would be predictable either way. If he wins then it would just add on to the MITB cliche' while with him losing it will be just because they wanted to throw us off but in truth we saw it coming. It is about as predictable as Undertakers WM matches. It really should not be carried out this long, especially if their big plan is going to have him coming out on the failing end of things.

Well said.

SilverGhost
11-03-2010, 07:09 PM
You just be hatin' -joking

But I see what you mean. But at this point anybody is better than the powerful 3.

http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/039/103/original/208x228_Joseph-Ducreux-HATERS-GONNA-HATE-.jpg?1265678474

Powerful 3? Cena Orton Barrett/Sheamus? o.o

If Sheamus isn't getting a push, then he is a start.

NightWolf
11-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Alex Riley is better.

Iron Ape
11-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Alex Riley is better.
At looking like he missed a career as a Weather Channel personality, maybe.

SilverGhost
11-03-2010, 07:20 PM
At looking like he missed a career as a Weather Channel personality, maybe.

Someone has jokes!

Alex Riley is a no.

NightWolf
11-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Someone has jokes!

Alex Riley is a no.

HES A YES DAMMIT!

I should drop kick all of you Alex Riley haters. xD

Iron Ape
11-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Someone has jokes!

Alex Riley is a no.

There's plenty more where that came from.

Kashdinero
11-04-2010, 02:07 AM
Riley will be champ by 2012 (just before the world ends!!)

SgtGohan
11-04-2010, 06:56 AM
Alex Riley is awesome:o

Bodom
11-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Riley will be champ by 2012 (just before the world ends!!)

It is why the world will end!

[/joke]

Kashdinero
11-04-2010, 04:20 PM
It is why the world will end!

[/joke]

You heard it here first all you conspiracy theorists! Lol

I'm not really a fan of his, he just seems like someone Vince would push to the top. Riley may even be the reason Miz fails when he cashes it in. A feud with the "awesome one" could work wonders for him.