PDA

View Full Version : EWN WWE Fantasy League

RomanFlare
04-04-2012, 07:34 PM
I know the URATOOL League is up and running, but I wasn't aware of that until I started typing this post, so....

Right now, I'm feeling out the general reaction to the idea.

Rules:

- Raw, Smackdown, and PPVs are the only shows scored.
- Scoring based solely on matches with one bonus exception.
- Roster Choosing system still unknown.
- Roster Size: 3-4 (Undecided)

Scoring Rules:
Scoring System:

+5 for PPV Match, +10 for Survivor Series/Royal Rumble/Summerslam, +20 for Wrestlemania

Singles – 1 pt
Win, Pinfall/Submission – 3 pts
Win, DQ/Count-out – 1 pt

Tag Team – 1 pt
Team Wins – 3 pts
Winning wrestler – 1 pt
Losing wrestler - -1 pt

Triple Threat/Fatal Four Way – 2 pts
Winner – 4 pts
Loser – 1 pt
Other Guy(s) – 2 pts

Steel Cage Match – 4 pts (+1 for each participant over 2)
Win, Escape – 6 pts
Win, Other – 4 pts

Handicap – 2 pts for undermanned team, 1 pt for other team.
Win, Undermanned – 2 pts
Win, Other Team – 1 pt

No DQ/Chair Match – 3 pts
Win – 3 pts

Ladder Match – 4 pts
Win – 4 pts

Table Match – 3 pts
Win – 3 pts

TLC Match – 6 pts
Win – 6 pts

Money In the Bank Match – 6 pts
Win – 10 pts

Iron Man Match – 5 pts
Win – 5 pts + Difference in Falls

Last Man Standing Match – 8 pts
Win – 8 pts

I Quit Match – 8 pts
Win – 8 pts

Hell in a Cell Match – 8 pts
Win – 8 pts

Inferno Match – 8 pts
Win – 8 pts

Elimination Chamber Match - 10 pts (Does not get PPV Bonus, Would get Title Bonus)
Winner – 15 pts
Runner Up – 5 pts

Royal Rumble Match – 5 pts (Does Not get Royal Rumble PPV bonus)
Winner – 20 pts
Runner Up – 5 pts
Most Eliminations – 5 pts
Longest Lasting – 5 pts

All matches NOT listed are treated as Singles (Lumberjacks do NOT get appearance points)

Bonus Stipulations:

Title Match – 5 pts
Win – 10 pts

PPV Main Event – 5 pts

Slammy Winner – 5 pts

CM Punk vs John Cena, Over the Limit, Iron Man Match, WWE Championship
CM Punk - 4
John Cena - 2

CM Punk gets (32 total):
+ 20 Title Match & Win, Main Event of PPV
+ 5 Iron Man Match
+ 5 IM Victory
+ 2 Difference in Falls

John Cena gets (15 total):
+ 10 Main Event Title Match
+ 5 Iron Man Match

General Thoughts, Ideas? Is URATOOL just plain better than this?

K2Jelly
04-04-2012, 08:27 PM
I like the fact that you're trying to include people into the fantasy league for those who missed out on it.

Your scoring system, IMO, is better than URATOOL's but your roster selection option needs work. I know it's undecided, but it could use a lot of work.

RomanFlare
04-04-2012, 08:28 PM
I like the fact that you're trying to include people into the fantasy league for those who missed out on it.

Your scoring system, IMO, is better than URATOOL's but your roster selection option needs work. I know it's undecided, but it could use a lot of work.

I just don't know how to handle it, honestly. A draft seems the fairest but the hardest to organize, an Auction is just as hard to organize, etc. :/

K2Jelly
04-04-2012, 08:32 PM
I just don't know how to handle it, honestly. A draft seems the fairest but the hardest to organize, an Auction is just as hard to organize, etc. :/

Are you familiar with fourdown.org? They host prediction contests for wrestling shows. For WWE, they have their wrestlers in each division and level of popularity (mid-card, main eventer) listed. How about this:

Based on the current WWE roster, we are only allowed to pick one main eventer, three mid carders, three low carders, one tag team and two divas for our teams.

RomanFlare
04-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Are you familiar with fourdown.org? They host prediction contests for wrestling shows. For WWE, they have their wrestlers in each division and level of popularity (mid-card, main eventer) listed. How about this:

Based on the current WWE roster, we are only allowed to pick one main eventer, three mid carders, three low carders, one tag team and two divas for our teams.

The only problem I have with that are the Tag Teams and the Divas--too damn unpredictable. I haven't seen Beth Phoenix outside of Wrestlemania for over a damn month, although I haven't paid much attention at times.

K2Jelly
04-04-2012, 08:37 PM
The only problem I have with that are the Tag Teams and the Divas--too damn unpredictable. I haven't seen Beth Phoenix outside of Wrestlemania for over a damn month, although I haven't paid much attention at times.

The only option that I could see you doing if that doesn't work out for is to put a price on everyone like URATOOL did.

RomanFlare
04-04-2012, 08:41 PM
The only option that I could see you doing if that doesn't work out for is to put a price on everyone like URATOOL did.

Unlikely, hopefully. Where's the fourdown division lists?

Also, this is still all speculative--if I get some good interest, then we'll go ahead with this.

K2Jelly
04-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Unlikely, hopefully. Where's the fourdown division lists?

Also, this is still all speculative--if I get some good interest, then we'll go ahead with this.

I'm trying to find it now.

URATOOL
04-04-2012, 09:12 PM
I know the URATOOL League is up and running, but I wasn't aware of that until I started typing this post, so....

Right now, I'm feeling out the general reaction to the idea.

Oh fella you are in for a shock when you find out how complicated running one of these can be. But welcome to the madness and good luck with it.

xAzureSkye
04-05-2012, 04:20 PM
I honestly prefer URATOOL's scoring system, no offence but yours is quite confusing.

wrestlingfan66513
04-05-2012, 04:32 PM
I am cool for another league. So count me in. As for the roster system, the price system is really good, but a lot of work for you I would guess. A draft could work depending on how you do and classify it.

thejman93
04-05-2012, 05:05 PM
You know me Romeski, I'm up for anything. (Insert gay joke here. :))

bearkg88
04-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Another league would be cool.

K2Jelly
05-04-2012, 11:39 AM
I suggest that if we start a TNA wrestling league, then we emulate the scoring system precisely like URATOOL's League sans a slightly different scoring system and a different roster. Plus, since Slammiversary is one of TNA's biggest PPV's, we should start the game after the PPV like the URALEAGUE started out after WM 28. This will allow us time to evaluate each talent and see how they should be valued based on their status in the company and their W/L record.

RomanFlare
05-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Yeah, sorry to anyone who expressed interest, but I completely forgot about this, showing off my "meh" nature towards this idea now. Yeah. Sorry.