PDA

View Full Version : 20-0

justin sane
11-02-2010, 10:11 PM
So just an idea... even though it pains me to say, because he's been my favorite for 20 years, the Undertaker is no doubt at the end of his career. His body has been telling him that for quite some time. I would even guess that this WM might even be his last. But wouldn't it be more impressive and just a better # if he went out 20-0. But how could that happen given that WM27 will be his 19th you say? (Even though it should be his 20th as he actually missed one WM) Well, however the circumstances, Taker should enter WM as world champion and defend the title, the opponent doesnt matter, what does matter is that Taker wins, making it an impressive 19-0...and then he is attacked by...THE MIZ! Miz cashes in the MIB and a post championship match is on! Miz seemingly will win over the fallen Undertaker, but he kicks out, a short match is underway, Undertaker pins Miz, and he is now 20-0 at WM. So even though Taker beats Miz and thwarts his attempts, it still puts Miz in the spotlight, a part of a main event on the grandest stage, (well deserved for the kid in my opinion) and he can complain about it and make excuses for weeks to come as only he can, maybe even win the title shortly after. Taker can go quietly into the night and retire, however sad a day it will be (for me anyway). Just an idea, catch my drift? or am I being obtuse?

SilverGhost
11-02-2010, 10:29 PM
So just an idea... even though it pains me to say, because he's been my favorite for 20 years, the Undertaker is no doubt at the end of his career. His body has been telling him that for quite some time. I would even guess that this WM might even be his last. But wouldn't it be more impressive and just a better # if he went out 20-0. But how could that happen given that WM27 will be his 19th you say? (Even though it should be his 20th as he actually missed one WM) Well, however the circumstances, Taker should enter WM as world champion and defend the title, the opponent doesnt matter, what does matter is that Taker wins, making it an impressive 19-0...and then he is attacked by...THE MIZ! Miz cashes in the MIB and a post championship match is on! Miz seemingly will win over the fallen Undertaker, but he kicks out, a short match is underway, Undertaker pins Miz, and he is now 20-0 at WM. So even though Taker beats Miz and thwarts his attempts, it still puts Miz in the spotlight, a part of a main event on the grandest stage, (well deserved for the kid in my opinion) and he can complain about it and make excuses for weeks to come as only he can, maybe even win the title shortly after. Taker can go quietly into the night and retire, however sad a day it will be (for me anyway). Just an idea, catch my drift? or am I being obtuse?

Its a good idea.

Bodom
11-02-2010, 10:30 PM
I approve of any idea that puts Miz in a Wrestlemania Main Event.

IrkenInvader
11-02-2010, 10:34 PM
great idea but makes Miz the first person to cash in Mitb and not get title, and the argument will be made by someone saying why not 21=0. They will say Face Stone Cold or Rock or Hogan for one more match. I say end now and don't end up like Mickey Rourke in the wrestler.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-02-2010, 10:45 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZca1KZSJduF7AHnFCM3KMCZpBPnEFZ cqGmqFMzDnFWRxqao8&t=1&usg=__1mEM6ZORuAofycCkGmBBO64g4UU=

I like it, very well thought out. You might be on to something my friend.

Robstar
11-02-2010, 10:48 PM
I think bringing back 'legends' for Wrestlemania is a totally stupid idea, especially to main event it. It's just a cheap cameo

Cornzone2
11-02-2010, 11:23 PM
Miz becomes the first person to cash in and lose... I like it.

edgeheadvnzla
11-02-2010, 11:59 PM
Lets hope that the 3rd Kane vs Undertaker match doesn`t happen... LESS WWE CREATIVE BOARD TURNS THAT MATCH A TITLE VS CARRER MATCH

Bodom
11-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Lets hope that the 3rd Kane vs Undertaker match doesn`t happen... LESS WWE CREATIVE BOARD TURNS THAT MATCH A TITLE VS CARRER MATCH

Brace yourself.

It probably will happen.

Rich Cranium
11-03-2010, 12:06 AM
That would suck!

edgeheadvnzla
11-03-2010, 12:22 AM

johnadah
11-03-2010, 01:29 AM
I can say with confidence that the Undertaker's retirement will be a great pain to me as well. Though the pain of seeing Sting finally retire will probably cause me to feel a pain comparable to a first time mother giving birth to octuplets without sedation.

I think you've proposed an interesting idea. A good idea even. Though it would suck to see Miz not manage to pick up the strap. I don't care what anyone says, Miz is one of the best young talents in WWE today. He has continually improved and continues to impress me on almost a weekly basis with his constant progression, both on the mic and in the ring.

Kudos on an original and very good idea though.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-03-2010, 01:36 AM
Though the pain of seeing Sting finally retire will probably cause me to feel a pain comparable to a first time mother giving birth to octuplets without sedation. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wujlieYG47s

Kashdinero
11-03-2010, 04:19 AM
I know it's an understatement but Taker seems to be in a bad way. This may be the only way to get to 20-0 for him.

Best thing about this idea is it's entirely believable. The Miz would have to win the title the next night on Raw to completely eradicate the loser stigma otherwise it would be a killer for him.

SaberToothTigerz
11-03-2010, 07:09 AM
Taker winning is a must on wresslemania but i still find funny across the years ppl been holding signs sayin "taker 16-1" or 17-1 its stupid that thought is as stupid as taker winning the wrestlemania every single one of them untill he retires but then against thats what it will be the talk for when wwe legend hall of famers will be all about in the future.
ric flair first now shawn michaels next its taker but i predict taker to have his revenge on kane probably around royal rumble or no way out and then taker winning the wwe championship at wrestlemania although im not rly sure if barrett will be holding the wwe tittle by then i think cena will get it back since he is the superman of wwe...so either kane and taker or barrett and taker those are the thoughts for wrestlemania and taker will most likely retire in 2012 to make it 20-0 but the miz cashing in wouldnt be a bad idea but that would put wwe in a tough spot bcuz if miz would win it would be taker's unprecedent winning streak coming to an end and automatically the miz would be considered as one of the great one's, but if the miz looses not only will he be the first cashing in the bank winner who failed to win a tittle he would also set the record of taker to 20-0 and in my decent opinnion i dont see taker retiring this next year on wm27 but i see him leaving yes on wm28. So the miz will probably cash it in in a ppv before wm27.
A great idea of urs nontheless.

SgtGohan
11-03-2010, 08:49 AM
Thats a good idea, after that it would probably be a tournament for he becomes the new WHC because of taker retiring. and miz should win that. and this is all great but that would mean miz cant beat takers streak anymore:mad:

cato79
11-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Very good idea, well plotted and fully believable...!!

Downside to it, is that Miz losing his cashing match on the MIB will bring down the stakes of winning the MIB match, that this year was turned into a full PPV...

Being a big fan of the Taker, I would like him to stay until WM28... not sure if his body can stand that much.

Batexus
11-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Miz becomes the first person to cash in and lose... I like it.

First person to cash in and lose was Mr. Kennedy. He cashed in against Edge. But, knowing WWE, they will forget about that and The Miz will be first who cash in and lose.

BigWillie54
11-03-2010, 12:16 PM
First person to cash in and lose was Mr. Kennedy. He cashed in against Edge. But, knowing WWE, they will forget about that and The Miz will be first who cash in and lose.

umm that wasnt a title match. edge challenge his manhood. ken put the briefcase up. he lost. edge got it again.

Bodom
11-03-2010, 12:19 PM

.........what?

johnadah
11-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Taker winning is a must on wresslemania but i still find funny across the years ppl been holding signs sayin "taker 16-1" or 17-1 its stupid that thought is as stupid as taker winning the wrestlemania every single one of them untill he retires but then against thats what it will be the talk for when wwe legend hall of famers will be all about in the future.

Spell check and a 3rd grade English class might help make some sense out of what you written. I don't mean for that to be offensive, but I can't manage to make out most of whatever the hell it is you were trying to say.

johnadah
11-03-2010, 01:56 PM

Anderson never cashed in. Edge was originally supposed to win the MITB that Anderson won, but injury prevented it. Anderson won MITB as a result, then lost the briefcase to Edge.

WWE ignores a lot of history for the sake of furthering their storylines, but this is one case where they have not.

maar13
11-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Anderson never cashed in. Edge was originally supposed to win the MITB that Anderson won, but injury prevented it. Anderson won MITB as a result, then lost the briefcase to Edge.

WWE ignores a lot of history for the sake of furthering their storylines, but this is one case where they have not.

That is also wrong.

Anderson was supposed to win that match and buid up his momentum until Mania.

Then Taker got injured and Anderson was the first candidate to get the belt by cashing in; then Anderson got injured and Edge, who was wrestling full time with no issues (the injury of the MITB match was just to protec Edge by not making him look bad losing the MITB match), got the spot by challenging Anderson for his Briefcase and then cashing in the following night.

Unfortunatelly for Edge 2 months later he will also be on the bench, but Anderson was scheduled to cash in and win anyway.

So if this happens (which is a great idea in my view) this willmake the Miz the first to cash in and fail.

IrkenInvader
07-13-2011, 09:01 PM
bump.......