PDA

View Full Version : URALEAGUE - Feature update. Spoiler table available.

URATOOL
04-04-2012, 01:05 AM
As I have decided to publish the scores as they happen for the first couple of weeks, I have also decided to have a spoiler table as well. This will have the results for Superstars and Smackdown included.

This page is available by hovering over the League Table button on the home page and the following will appear.

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7397/spoilerhover.jpg

This will only be available for the first couple of weeks. Then I'll switch to weekly table updates at the weekends.

Destruction
04-04-2012, 04:01 AM
As I have decided to publish the scores as they happen for the first couple of weeks, I have also decided to have a spoiler table as well. This will have the results for Superstars and Smackdown included.

This page is available by hovering over the League Table button on the home page and the following will appear.

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7397/spoilerhover.jpg

This will only be available for the first couple of weeks. Then I'll switch to weekly table updates at the weekends.

All looks Great So Far Toolie

Daffy Duck's Finest
04-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Looks good man! Keep up the great work!!!

K2Jelly
04-04-2012, 06:08 PM
I don't wanna sound like a dick when I say this but some of the scores in the spoiler are messed up.

Giddy
04-04-2012, 06:15 PM
3rd Place...

1st Place, I'm comin fo you, nagga!!!!

K2Jelly
04-04-2012, 06:21 PM
3rd Place...

1st Place, I'm comin fo you, nagga!!!!

No. Just no. If you have to say it, say it right!

URATOOL
04-04-2012, 09:14 PM
I don't wanna sound like a dick when I say this but some of the scores in the spoiler are messed up.

Let me know what you think is wrong and I'll look into it.

K2Jelly
04-04-2012, 09:19 PM

*inhales sharply through teeth*

Yeah......but if I do that, I'll be throwing a few people under the bus and I don't wanna be "that guy", you know?

URATOOL
04-04-2012, 09:24 PM
*inhales sharply through teeth*

Yeah......but if I do that, I'll be throwing a few people under the bus and I don't wanna be "that guy", you know?

I don't get ya! Are you saying I've calculated some scores wrong or you wont agree with the way I've done something. PM me if you don't want to post it on here. I don't bite. Honestly.

K2Jelly
04-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Well........we should be getting points for NXT too, right? That was part of the scoring system and it wasn't counted to our scores.

URATOOL
04-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Well........we should be getting points for NXT too, right? That was part of the scoring system and it wasn't counted to our scores.

Nope. The available competitors have always only been those listed on WWE.COM's roster page and most of the NXT guys aren't full roster members yet. So when I was planning this and asking opinions it was agreed not to include any NXT matches. So it's only RAW, Smackdown and Superstars shows that score points.

K2Jelly
04-04-2012, 09:37 PM
Nope. The available competitors have always only been those listed on WWE.COM's roster page and most of the NXT guys aren't full roster members yet. So when I was planning this and asking opinions it was agreed not to include any NXT matches. So it's only RAW, Smackdown and Superstars shows that score points.

Alright. Never mind, then.

wrestlingfan66513
04-04-2012, 11:49 PM
I am tied for 6th but in 8th. As long as I don't lose to Giddy I will be fine.

By the way Tool, how's losing to the Mrs going for you

URATOOL
04-05-2012, 06:13 AM
I am tied for 6th but in 8th. As long as I don't lose to Giddy I will be fine.

By the way Tool, how's losing to the Mrs going for you

Story of my marriage mate.

bearkg88
04-05-2012, 09:41 PM

But wait...maybe I'm just having a massive blonde moment, but if NXT matches aren't included, why on the site does it say people get 5 points for participating in nxt and 15 if they win a match on nxt?

URATOOL
04-06-2012, 01:47 AM
But wait...maybe I'm just having a massive blonde moment, but if NXT matches aren't included, why on the site does it say people get 5 points for participating in nxt and 15 if they win a match on nxt?

Your browser must be pulling up a cache version of the scoring page. It did originally have NXT listed in the points system, but it was removed before the start of the league.

wrestlingfan66513
04-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Your browser must be pulling up a cache version of the scoring page. It did originally have NXT listed in the points system, but it was removed before the start of the league.

You might need one day of roster changes because it looks like a good amount of people didn't know that.

Tommy Thunder
04-06-2012, 01:13 PM

Wait, NXT isn't included in the scoring?

wrestlingfan66513
04-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Wait, NXT isn't included in the scoring?

No it isn't. It was agreed upon a while ago not to include NXT (I was not apart of it and did not know until right before Wrestlemania)

Tommy Thunder
04-06-2012, 03:10 PM
No it isn't. It was agreed upon a while ago not to include NXT (I was not apart of it and did not know until right before Wrestlemania)

Ahh crap, must have missed that.
The only reason I picked Kaitlyn was because I know she's a regular on NXT, plus being a face she usually wins. Plus I have Regal, and NXT is the only place he's likely to get a match these days.

Damnit!

URATOOL
04-06-2012, 06:31 PM
Ahh crap, must have missed that.
The only reason I picked Kaitlyn was because I know she's a regular on NXT, plus being a face she usually wins. Plus I have Regal, and NXT is the only place he's likely to get a match these days.

Damnit!

Dude! They cost you $125,000! That's a mere 1% of your budget.

Anyway the league runs for a year. Within that time NXT could be cancelled, those two shifted to Smackdown or RAW, Regal could be a manager, commentator or GM and Kaitlyn (duvet hog) could be Divas champion!

K2Jelly
04-06-2012, 06:33 PM

Anyway the league runs for a year. Within that time NXT could be cancelled, those two shifted to Smackdown or RAW, Regal could be a manager, commentator or GM and Kaitlyn (duvet hog) could be Divas champion!

Or they could both be future endeavored. :p

Tommy Thunder
04-06-2012, 06:38 PM

I know, but still, while NXT is still going, they're wasting time not getting me points lol!!

Regal might be manager, commentator or GM, but he won't be wrestling (which is the only way you get points). Kaitlyn divas champ? Possible I'd say, given how good her match with Natalya was on Superstars last night, she should be used better in the coming months.

URATOOL
04-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Or they could both be future endeavored. :p

a) So could about half the roster.
b) If they get FE soon then Tommy will get most of his money back and can then spend that huge less than 1% of his budget on someone amazing like......errrrrr.......ummmm.......Aksana or Rosa......

URATOOL
04-06-2012, 06:40 PM
I know, but still, while NXT is still going, they're wasting time not getting me points lol!!

Regal might be manager, commentator or GM, but he won't be wrestling (which is the only way you get points). Kaitlyn divas champ? Possible I'd say, given how good her match with Natalya was on Superstars last night, she should be used better in the coming months.

Regal will be in the next Rumble. I'm 90% sure of that. So that's PPV main event points for $25k!

Tommy Thunder
04-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Regal will be in the next Rumble. I'm 90% sure of that. So that's PPV main event points for $25k!

True, but that's ages away!
Meh, I'm not complaining too much. I'd rather have Regal and Kaitlyn in my team than Aksana or Rosa!

xAzureSkye
04-08-2012, 05:12 PM
but Rosa and Aksana will appear more than Kaitlyn. I think Aksana is gonna start rasslin more in this Long/Johnny feud.

and I think Kaitlyn is set for a push anyway

wrestlingfan66513
04-08-2012, 05:28 PM
You could get AJ then. She looks like she's in for a push (I regret not buying her with the money I had left over)

Robstar
04-08-2012, 06:04 PM

I'll tell you what is wrong....your policy on Vickie!

URATOOL
04-09-2012, 04:49 PM
I'll tell you what is wrong....your policy on Vickie!

I'll show you what is wrong....

http://www.thejohnreport.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/smack72.jpg

If you want I will, just for your team, increase Vickie's cost to $3m and you can get points for appearances and victory points when one of her boys wins. Seem fair? Who are you dropping from your team to stay under budget?

bearkg88
04-09-2012, 05:09 PM

http://www.thejohnreport.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/smack72.jpg

If you want I will, just for your team, increase Vickie's cost to $3m and you can get points for appearances and victory points when one of her boys wins. Seem fair? Who are you dropping from your team to stay under budget?

How funny would it be for Robstar to do this only for 2 weeks later, Swagger and Ziggler drop Vickie lol

Robstar
04-09-2012, 05:56 PM
How funny would it be for Robstar to do this only for 2 weeks later, Swagger and Ziggler drop Vickie lol

I should ban you both!! :mad::rolleyes:

Hmmmm, I'll think about that offer TOOL

Robstar
04-09-2012, 06:03 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-JbpeSzxba4sHPd-9YTYZfvBOsuDIyJoO7MfNx_lCe5e31xftlHAFhwaPlw

I would have to drop Big Show (which I wouldn't mind) and probably Jericho so I'll have to decline at that price, thanks anyway 'TOOLIE

bearkg88
04-09-2012, 06:04 PM
I should ban you both!! :mad::rolleyes:

Hmmmm, I'll think about that offer TOOL

That red angry face will totally be the one you make if you take his offer Robstar lol. I could just see it blowing up in your face, no offense bro haha

Robstar
04-09-2012, 06:28 PM
People have been predicting Vickie's downfall for ages now. I guess if you keep saying something long enough, you're bound to be right eventually! If she loses anyone, I predict it will be Dolph to a face turn. But WWE have totally failed to capitalise on Vickie. It's their loss