PDA

View Full Version : URALEAGUE - Update *possible spoilers*

URATOOL
04-02-2012, 11:00 PM
If you haven't watched RAW and don't want to know what happened then don't read this thread.

Cause it contains spoilers!

I have already received requests to have Brock Lesner and Lord Tensia added to the fantasy league now they have both appeared on RAW. Unfortunately they were not listed (and still aren't at the time of this post) on the WWE.COM roster page before the cut off for selection. Provided they are still on the roster at the mid point transfer window, they will be available then. Their prices will be determined by they performances in the run up to the window. With their plan pushes expect both to be expensive!

Tommy Thunder
04-03-2012, 02:40 AM
Sounds fair enough to me. I don't think it would be right to add them now. And yeah, I suspect that both will be costing quite a bit!

Daffy Duck's Finest
04-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Good choice. I think both won't be worth what they'll cost, but hey, what do I know!

xAzureSkye
04-03-2012, 02:55 PM
I dont mean to tell you how to run your league (because you're actually doing a brilliant job, wish I had have signed up :/) but shouldnt you include Derrick, Maxine and Funkettes?

URATOOL
04-03-2012, 04:33 PM
I dont mean to tell you how to run your league (because you're actually doing a brilliant job, wish I had have signed up :/) but shouldnt you include Derrick, Maxine and Funkettes?

The League roster is an exact copy of the official WWE.COM roster (as of 31st March 2012). They aren't listed, so aren't available. Said with Darren Young, Titus O'Neill etc..

xAzureSkye
04-04-2012, 12:06 PM
ah I see.

I also have a suggestion, you could also have a section where you show the points gained each week by all the wrestlers and divas? Just a suggestion thought it could be cool

Broc
04-04-2012, 05:57 PM
Just a suggestion Tool, you should take a look at the new Spoiler tags we now have, as they would have been perfect for this situation.