PDA

View Full Version : * Raw Spoiler!!*

bearkg88
04-02-2012, 05:43 PM
I just had a thought. Other than the strong possibility of the whole Batista/Lesnar interests from the WWE being a bad april fools joke from them to us, lets look at the real possibility of Lesnar returning. Tonight they are having a ten man tag match with people from Mania. What if during the match, Lesnar makes a shocking return, demolishing everyone, to make a huge statement of his return.

ParagonOfVirtue
04-02-2012, 06:28 PM
I just had a thought. Other than the strong possibility of the whole Batista/Lesnar interests from the WWE being a bad april fools joke from them to us, lets look at the real possibility of Lesnar returning. Tonight they are having a ten man tag match with people from Mania. What if during the match, Lesnar makes a shocking return, demolishing everyone, to make a huge statement of his return.

Would be epic.

No_1eddiefan
04-02-2012, 06:32 PM
I think it's more likely Lord Tensai redebuts and does that.

Mojo Tartarus
04-02-2012, 06:32 PM

IF it's true, he could make an appearence tonight. Rumours abound that a WM main match will be announced tonight?!

cloverstone82
04-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Yes......yes........yes..........yes!!!!!!!!!

TheBoogeyMan
04-02-2012, 09:29 PM
Did anyone catch John Laurinaitus' hint about Brock Lesnar in CM Punks very near future?

CM Punk will have to face a "Natural Disaster".....what other possibility could he mean EXCEPT Brock Lesnar's F5 finisher

Certainly not the Texas Tornado or Earthquake They are both dead, and as far as Typhoon.....who knows his whereabouts these days.

Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk for the WWE championship with Lesnar winning and holding it until WM next year where the Rock vs Lesnar takes place

So there you have it the main event for WM 29

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE championship with CM Punk as special referee.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-02-2012, 10:41 PM
So Brock freaking Lesnar is back!!!! :D
I thought Raw tonight was awesome and to top if off with a returning Brock giving Cena the F5 was amazing!

where do you think/hope they will go from here?.
Did you expect him too return tonight?.

thedag
04-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Title kinda spoiled it.

SDR
04-02-2012, 10:48 PM
When the crowd is chanting we want Lesnar you can bet a lot of people know.

Great One
04-02-2012, 10:50 PM
in my opinion I kinda hope the rock attacks brock lesnar and that either set up Rock vs Brock or Rock vs Brock vs Cena oh and yeah I knew Brock would come back sometime this week

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-02-2012, 10:51 PM
Title kinda spoiled it.

Yeah it did a little bit Haha! I seen that people were talking about it in other threads so i didn't think there was much point, thank you for your comment though bro. LOL

drumn4life0789
04-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Did kind of spoil it but honestly. I think we should live by the rule that if it has been shown on WWE television then it is no longer a spoiler. If someone comes to a wrestling forum/news website on the day Raw airs without watching Raw then thats there problem.

Giddy
04-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Did kind of spoil it but honestly. I think we should live by the rule that if it has been shown on WWE television then it is no longer a spoiler. If someone comes to a wrestling forum/news website on the day Raw airs without watching Raw then thats there problem.
their* that's* (sorry :p)

But some people live in different countries and Raw airs on a different day/time for them

B-MCINTYRE
04-02-2012, 11:11 PM
It doesn't air until tomorrow!!!

their* that's* (sorry :p)

But some people live in different countries and Raw airs on a different day/time for them
I'll remember that when we get smackdown earlier...

Giddy
04-02-2012, 11:12 PM
It doesn't air until tomorrow!!!

I'll remember that when we get smackdown earlier...
That I defended you?

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-02-2012, 11:12 PM
Yeah maybe I should have been a bit more careful with the headline, but in truth i assume most people on the site would have watched Raw, others would have checked out what the results was.. and plus like I said when I posted this thread other people were openly talking about it in other threads without any spoiler warnings or anything.. Plus the site just said Brock was back without any warning so really it did not matter what i did.. but anyone I spoiled Raw for, then im sorry. :)

zapphoman
04-02-2012, 11:16 PM
I'm just going to remember Wrestlemania 20. So much for WWE's young and up and coming talent.

B-MCINTYRE
04-02-2012, 11:17 PM
Yeah maybe I should have been a bit more careful with the headline, but in truth i assume most people on the site would have watched Raw, others would have checked out what the results was.. and plus like I said when I posted this thread other people were openly talking about it in other threads without any spoiler warnings or anything.. Plus the site just said Brock was back without any warning so really it did not matter what i did.. but anyone I spoiled Raw for, then im sorry. :)
I'm just Messing with giddy. I went on Facebook and found this out...

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-02-2012, 11:20 PM
I'm just going to remember Wrestlemania 20. So much for WWE's young and up and coming talent.

It's still there bro and will continue to grow! Even if they tried they can't hold down talents like Ziggler and Bryan. :)

ParagonOfVirtue
04-02-2012, 11:20 PM
I'm just glad this wasn't an april fool's joke as previously projected. Not gonna lie, I marked out.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-02-2012, 11:21 PM
I'm just glad this wasn't an april fool's joke as previously projected. Not gonna lie, I marked out.

Haha! Same dude. I literally jumped out my seat cheering! :D

Giddy
04-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Haha! Same dude. I literally jumped out my seat cheering! :D
Haha same, I was laying on my couch with a blanket on, then jumped up, flipped the blanket off, and started yelling :D

B-MCINTYRE
04-02-2012, 11:25 PM
Haha same, I was laying on my couch with a blanket on, then jumped up, flipped the blanket off, and started yelling :D
And then you got grounded...

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-02-2012, 11:25 PM

Haha! nice man. :) When the crowd was cheering his name you just new he was there.. yet when his music played it was amazing! :D

Giddy
04-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Haha! nice man. :) When the crowd was cheering his name you just new he was there.. yet when his music played it was amazing! :D
Exactly. I was expecting it, yet it was surreal when he actually did come out.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-02-2012, 11:28 PM
Exactly. I was expecting it, yet it was surreal when he actually did come out.

Yeah man same. Just amazing, the whole Raw was class though and hopefully it carry's on! :D

ParagonOfVirtue
04-02-2012, 11:31 PM
Did anyone catch John Laurinaitus' hint about Brock Lesnar in CM Punks very near future?

CM Punk will have to face a "Natural Disaster".....what other possibility could he mean EXCEPT Brock Lesnar's F5 finisher

Certainly not the Texas Tornado or Earthquake They are both dead, and as far as Typhoon.....who knows his whereabouts these days.

Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk for the WWE championship with Lesnar winning and holding it until WM next year where the Rock vs Lesnar takes place

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE championship with CM Punk as special referee.

I was totally with you for the first two sentences, but then your idea turned into something.... about as awesome as the SHOCKMASTER!!! Are you KIDDING ME?!

Giddy
04-02-2012, 11:31 PM
Yeah man same. Just amazing, the whole Raw was class though and hopefully it carry's on! :D
I sure hope so, Raw was absolutely stellar tonight!

CM Rock-Austin
04-02-2012, 11:46 PM
Marked the fucked out!!! Can't wait to see what else happens from here on out.

bearkg88
04-02-2012, 11:53 PM

I could see Lesnar vs The Rock for the WWE title next year, but not with Punk as the spec ref. No way

AlexWorldOrder
04-02-2012, 11:58 PM
I think I will probably lose interst if I have to wait all the way til next mania.. They always do shit like this, they get you excited, only to drop the fuckin ball, it brings me back to Punks worked shoot, and Kane's return. I thought this was a GREAT RAW.. Some weird things here and there, but it was a great show overall; I just REALLY hope this isn't the WM main event. My other concern is that they should really be careful with these moves.. Things like this bring in the cash, but don't really help your young guys; all these guys should be called in, and paid well to put the young guys over, and the Punk/Jericho FEUD is a good example of that.

ParagonOfVirtue
04-02-2012, 11:59 PM
Lesnar's return is beyond awesome, but let us not let that overshadow a complete package of excellence that was Raw. Tonight's show, was a materpiece from beginning to end. Tensai, okay, a little hush in the crowd there. And is it just me or did it look like A-ry's chest was caved in. Little scary, but I think it's just the way his upper body is sculped along with positioning. All I know is when tubby went a flyin, and landed right on Riley's poor ass I thought, YEP, that hurt!

wrestlingfan66513
04-03-2012, 12:04 AM
Don't forget Ziggler's great sell to Clay.

Also I marked out like crazy for Lesner, but wonder what his schedule is. The said on the site more than Taker but less than Goldberg and that is a pretty big range. I really don't want him holding down younger talent.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Don't forget Ziggler's great sell to Clay.

Also I marked out like crazy for Lesner, but wonder what his schedule is. The said on the site more than Taker but less than Goldberg and that is a pretty big range. I really don't want him holding down younger talent.

Im guessing it will be a little bit more then the Rock's, I can't see him holding down any of the younger talent either as i think he will be involved with most of the bigger guys right away. Would love to see Lesnar in a match with Ziggler though.. the way Ziggler sells he would make Brock look like he never left! :)

Formica
04-03-2012, 12:42 AM
I could see Lesnar vs The Rock for the WWE title next year, but not with Punk as the spec ref. No way

This. If there was a Lesnar vs Rock for the WWE title Punk would not be needed as a special ref. He'd be far better utilized in a match against someone else instead of taking to being a guest referee.

The Expendable
04-03-2012, 12:48 AM
Now that he's back I would like to see him against Taker, neither the rock or lesnar need the WWE title

bearkg88
04-03-2012, 12:50 AM
Im guessing it will be a little bit more then the Rock's, I can't see him holding down any of the younger talent either as i think he will be involved with most of the bigger guys right away. Would love to see Lesnar in a match with Ziggler though.. the way Ziggler sells he would make Brock look like he never left! :)

You know what would be a funny caption for your sig THK? Instead of Here Comes The Pain, if it were, I Hate Leprachauns. Haha

The Expendable
04-03-2012, 12:56 AM
My father and I were like this
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/icarly/images/7/7b/Surprise.gif

Robstar
04-03-2012, 01:06 AM
Post in the right place please and the title was a giveaway too, which is why I changed it.

TheBoogeyMan
04-03-2012, 08:22 AM
Now that he's back I would like to see him against Taker, neither the rock or lesnar need the WWE title

Agreed....but you know the way WWE works......Brock will have a title of some kind around his waist by Summerslam

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-03-2012, 08:44 AM
Post in the right place please and the title was a giveaway too, which is why I changed it.

Right place?. I thought i posted it in the WWE section?. and yeah I already said sorry for that but I doubt it was me that spoiled anything in the first place, but yeah no problem man!