PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nash trying to Return to WWE?

Rich Cranium
11-02-2010, 11:33 AM
So, the latest is that Big Kev is twittering to get back into WWE. Is this a swerve or for real?

Bodom
11-02-2010, 11:37 AM
It's just him having fun. Nash is close enough to Vince where he wouldn't have to "tweet" his way into WWE

El_Dandy_LWO
11-02-2010, 12:44 PM
It's just him having fun. Nash is close enough to Vince where he wouldn't have to "tweet" his way into WWE

Nash is a joke, and so are you! Brotherman

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I think the tweet was tongue and cheek. But if he really needs the money then he either has a huge drug and or gambling problem. U MAD???

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDNOVrUhlRZBs9PIe5dBIAU3iw4g7Jq kb89YR-RK7rqOcWvLo&t=1&usg=__zAtjYXdThfuVENQrgw7XBnpah7o=

tupelojoe81
11-02-2010, 01:06 PM
Nash is one of my all time favorites.....you kinda have to respect him. He has been loyal to Scott Hall and Pac and even Vince during his career. One of the best big men ever. Everytime Hall or Pac have a "setback", Nash always thanks Vince for his program to help keep guys clean.

Robstar
11-02-2010, 01:12 PM
It might have been a joke but Nash knows that the seed he planted will turn over and over in his mind. It would mean a big payday for WWE........and that's the bottom line, 'cos Vince McMahon is one greedy S.O.B!!

Ruggy
11-02-2010, 01:13 PM
Big Kev has something that some of the younger guys lack.... A PERSONALITY.

He would get cheered no matter what. I think he is one of the best minds and unfortunately biggest ego's in the game but I think in WWE it would be controlled and used to good effect.

Bodom
11-02-2010, 01:30 PM
Nash is a joke, and so are you! Brotherman

I do like to have fun.

el gabo
11-02-2010, 01:55 PM
I do like to have fun.

Here we go again.

Bodom
11-02-2010, 01:57 PM
Here we go again.

Get your popcorn ready!

wallyman
11-02-2010, 02:01 PM
if nash really wanted a job all he has to do was call triple h lol....i am sure he doesnt need to tweet about it

nrb6304
11-02-2010, 02:26 PM
I'm pretty sure Nadh was just ribbing. Come on? This is Big Kev....he don't need Twitter if he REALLY wanted to come back to WWE. If Nash WANTS to come back it'll be for fun because we all freaking know he's got enough money.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-02-2010, 03:16 PM
He (Kevin Nash) has so many connections backstage within the World Wrestling Entertainment that he could come back when ever he wants to. If anyone really knows big Kev's antics would know he was just kidding around when he posted that Tweet. He even had a long conversation with a phony Vince Mcmahon an 'asked' him for a job with the WWE an this was only 3 weeks before he left TNA for the life of living at home in luxury. Besides Big Kev probably has a ton load of money.

But in my own honest opinion I believe Kevin Nash would be great to have around on either brand. I have always been addicted to his personality. So if he ever really decided to take that leap into the PG years of World Wrestling Entertainment then I would love to see him take on the announce table like John Bradshaw Layfield did or take on a General Manager spot. As for being in the ring I think it is safe to assume that his in-ring days are obviously way beyond his weakened bones. However, I could see him getting away with being in a tag team.

jcagosto
11-02-2010, 03:28 PM
He's probably joking, anyway, Undertaker already beat him at Wrestlemania. So, what's the point?

Robstar
11-02-2010, 03:40 PM
'Taker beat HBK twice, so what's your point? If there's money there, WWE would attempt to pursue it. However, as has been stated, Nash has all the connections he needs to tickle Vince's money-bone if he wants. But we all know and have seen how hard these guys do it in 'retirement'. Must be hard to sit at home with the wife & kids and not miss it. But here's a scenario -

Can you imagine Nash & HBK on the announce team on Raw? HBK would need some work but he'd be great to have backstage as an interviewer.

Daniel Bryan
11-02-2010, 03:53 PM
'Taker beat HBK twice, so what's your point? If there's money there, WWE would attempt to pursue it. However, as has been stated, Nash has all the connections he needs to tickle Vince's money-bone if he wants. But we all know and have seen how hard these guys do it in 'retirement'. Must be hard to sit at home with the wife & kids and not miss it. But here's a scenario -

Can you imagine Nash & HBK on the announce team on Raw? HBK would need some work but he'd be great to have backstage as an interviewer.

HBK will never be an interviewer or announcer that just seems way to disrespectful to put him in any of these positions... the only way HBK will ever be back in WWE is if he is a wrestler again(unlikely) or a backstage agent or creative person(more likely than a wrestler but still unlikely)

Bam
11-02-2010, 03:55 PM
HBK will never be an interviewer or announcer that just seems way to disrespectful to put him in any of these positions... the only way HBK will ever be back in WWE is if he is a wrestler again(unlikely) or a backstage agent or creative person(more likely than a wrestler but still unlikely)

HBK is fixing to have his own show aired on the hunting channel. An if either of HBK or Big Sexy decided to return to the WWE in any capacity then it should be creative writing. Nothing less, nothing more.

Daniel Bryan
11-02-2010, 04:57 PM
HBK is fixing to have his own show aired on the hunting channel. An if either of HBK or Big Sexy decided to return to the WWE in any capacity then it should be creative writing. Nothing less, nothing more.

lol didnt i just say that about HBK?

jcagosto
11-02-2010, 05:26 PM

Yes he did, but they put up the first time what i consider one of the (if not the best) best matches in Wrestlemania history. A rematch was kind of obvious. Diesel vs Undertaker?? Not even close. Kevin Nash nowadays can't barely move let alone be able to pull a decent match, and headline Wrestlemania???? You must be tripping to even compare.

Robstar
11-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Yes he did, but they put up the first time what i consider one of the (if not the best) best matches in Wrestlemania history. A rematch was kind of obvious. Diesel vs Undertaker?? Not even close. Kevin Nash nowadays can't barely move let alone be able to pull a decent match, and headline Wrestlemania???? You must be tripping to even compare.

Never said that's what I would do, just suggested it's something Vince might do.

Sue me if I want to see HBK back on tv - he rocks!

jcagosto
11-02-2010, 05:37 PM
Never said that's what I would do, just suggested it's something Vince might do.

Sue me if I want to see HBK back on tv - he rocks!

HBK was the Randy Couture/Bernard Hopkins of wrestling (LOL). I won't mind if he comes back.

Rich Cranium
11-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Get your popcorn ready! Wow, that was the shortest match since Backlund/Diesel for the WWF title.

Rich Cranium
11-02-2010, 05:41 PM
HBK was the Randy Couture/Bernard Hopkins of wrestling (LOL). I won't mind if he comes back.It's very possible, maybe not in a wrestling capacity, but then again what is the percentage of true "retirees"?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. i like Kevin Nash but when I think of him I think of this
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQKZn5yjL9BvCIfD0EdZS_V4caW9OSx Wpy4YBsQydn3tMrdSs&t=1&usg=__cV9O1TON65XheQczEp5jy2BpREc=
U MAD???

Tommy Thunder
11-03-2010, 09:18 AM
I'd love to see Nash back, either as an announcer or as General manager. As the Shower said, his in-ring days are over, as his knees are knackered like the picture suggests.

Bodom
11-03-2010, 10:52 AM
Wow, that was the shortest match since Backlund/Diesel for the WWF title.

I was disappointed too

Mr. McMahon
11-03-2010, 08:18 PM
please no, just no. Kevin Nash should never wrestle again, for his sake, god knows if he might tear his quad again just trying to get out of his car in the wwe parking lot. Let him be a manager or something.

I'd rather have Gillberg wrestle but not Nash