PDA

View Full Version : Who loves R-Truth?

Justdawg08
11-02-2010, 10:12 AM
Black People love R-Truth.

lol. Seriously though, everytime he comes out... "GETTING CRUNK" The white people are standing and maybe moving a lil, but every black person you see is just bobbing their heads and grinning from ear to ear. Hell some guy looked like he was bumpin like Lil Wayne last week.

Just something that I needed to state.

Bodom
11-02-2010, 10:15 AM
Never been a fan of his. I just want him to go away

K2Jelly
11-02-2010, 10:25 AM

lol. Seriously though, everytime he comes out... "GETTING CRUNK" The white people are standing and maybe moving a lil, but every black person you see is just bobbing their heads and grinning from ear to ear. Hell some guy looked like he was bumpin like Lil Wayne last week.

Um, dude. Your statement sounds VERY racist.

I'm black and I find him annoying as hell. Most, if not ALL, of his moves are a bunch of retarded cheerleader theatrics. And don't even get me started on the singing. -_-

Bodom
11-02-2010, 10:36 AM
The man can't wrestle.

All he does are leg splits, backflips, and corkscrews..............hey yeah!! those are cheerleader moves!!

Never thought of them that way

shanethewolf
11-02-2010, 11:03 AM
He's one of the least charismatic wrestlers ever and his rapping is awful, but I love watching him wrestle. He's such a talented athlete and really exciting to watch.

I'd much rather see him and John Morrison lighting up the ring with flips, parkour and high spots than watch the usual main eventers putting each other in headlocks, slapping each other and doing the same routine every night.

TNA 'The very best'
11-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Why has this site suddenly become to racist, regardless if he is black white blue and orange, has nothing to do with his wrestling ability, same goes for everyone.

K2Jelly
11-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Why has this site suddenly become to racist, regardless if he is black white blue and orange, has nothing to do with his wrestling ability, same goes for everyone.

Thank you. I don't know what the hell this guy is talking about. :S

SaberToothTigerz
11-02-2010, 11:12 AM
heh yea I find the truth amusing and just a tiny read again folks...a "tiny" bit alike booker T in his first days.

Tha Crows Nest
11-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Cool Guy, he cant rap for shit. I enjoyed getting high with him when he was working for TNA. ( I live here in Nashville and had him over a few times) In person he is funny as hell but something just doesnt seem to excite me about him in the ring.

tupelojoe81
11-02-2010, 11:19 AM
You can get wit this, or you can get wit dat, you better come get wit this cause dis is where it's at......WHAT'S UP lol

Bodom
11-02-2010, 11:23 AM
You can get wit this, or you can get wit dat, you better come get wit this cause dis is where it's at......WHAT'S UP lol

Lyrical brilliance.

Rich Cranium
11-02-2010, 11:27 AM

Someone ask Vinnie-Mac if he has room for 1 more in coma land. I think it will be more enjoyable.

El_Dandy_LWO
11-02-2010, 12:43 PM

I cant even understand what that idiot is saying, hes starting to sound like the rest of the clowns on this website...

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I like R-Truth and I'm WHITE. His CRUNK song is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times better than his WHATS UP song.
I be skippin` and jumpin`
leaving the competiton
makin` them disappear
like your favourite magician

and I ride it
till the wheels fall off
and im bouncin` em back and forth
til their legs get sore

most of the time you see me
im just being simple
people trying to hide
`cause i can bust you like a pimple

statin` my claim to fame
to be one of the baddest young brothers
to step foot in the game
and I haven't even started yet

you can better believe it
im gonna take it off show shot dead
WHATS UP

the new Crunk song lyrics are coming soon, stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!! U MAD???

cato79
11-02-2010, 12:49 PM

I stongly agree..!!!

His finisher is one of the lamest on the entire business... many times you can clearly see that he barely touches his opponent with his "corkscrew of doom"... lol...

Tell em hawk!"
11-02-2010, 03:55 PM
R-Truth ...."yawn"

BevinBoyz
11-02-2010, 06:00 PM
Ron "THE TRUTH" Killings, is boss i enjoy watching him

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-02-2010, 06:41 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsHgKPHiOZwevJVzC-YLA3EiC0_LvMDgZY_-Hv0K-rqx78H7M&t=1&usg=__fMQefxi5t2Sj19mUybQ5s4TBwEI=
U MAD???

jman
11-02-2010, 06:47 PM
i like his moves atleast they look different

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-02-2010, 07:24 PM
I don't mind Truth, but the rapper gimmick is weak. He gets zero reaction to the point where I can't even watch his entrance any more. Seriously, I find it that awkward. I turn the t.v. off until the other guy comes on. If he wants to rap, he should battle his opponents ala entertainment era Cena. That would be much cooler imo, and would get him over more.

nrb6304
11-03-2010, 12:22 AM

Team Kofi Kingston looking for a fight
4 of us are black and 1 of us is white
WHATS UP?!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-03-2010, 12:43 AM
Team Kofi Kingston looking for a fight
4 of us are black and 1 of us is white
WHATS UP?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHRyl_eT5FU

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Iron Ape
11-03-2010, 02:29 AM
R-Troof needs to take a page out of ICP's handbook, and that is to be smart enough to paint your face up before making with the embarrassing lyrics.

Iron Ape
11-03-2010, 03:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHRyl_eT5FU

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
They left "spell 'church' correctly" off that list.

Justdawg08
11-03-2010, 09:51 AM
It isn't racist of me at all. I'm simply stating facts. Never once did I insult a black person.

Don't believe me... watch when WWE pans to the crowd during R-Truth's entrance... you will see the black people getting jiggy with it 10x more than you will see the white people getting jiggly with it.

Dameduse823
11-03-2010, 10:47 AM
It isn't racist of me at all. I'm simply stating facts. Never once did I insult a black person.

Don't believe me... watch when WWE pans to the crowd during R-Truth's entrance... you will see the black people getting jiggy with it 10x more than you will see the white people getting jiggly with it.

As a white guy allow me to say that simply, White peopel don't get 'jiggy' It goes against the laws of nature and rules of culture.

As for R-Truth, I like this guy. I was a huge fan of the 3 Life Kru and I always though he could have been a huge start in TNA but WWE just doesn't seem to know what to do with him. He's not teh most talented guy but he's different and thats what WWE need right now. They need to take Truth, Morrison, Kaval, and maybe Miz and push them through teh god damn roof

hendrix1564
11-03-2010, 10:49 AM

I agree.
I always fast foreword through his crappy song.
THANK YOU HD-DVR!

Bodom
11-03-2010, 10:55 AM
I agree.
I always fast foreword through his crappy song.
THANK YOU HD-DVR!

I just mute it so I can laugh at his and Eve's horrible dancing