PDA

View Full Version : Your plans for Mania.

URATOOL
03-31-2012, 06:32 PM
My plans for Mania:

Day booked off work. 4 hours of wrestling without my work phone going off!! YAY!

Son booked into day care. I know he loves watching wrestling (sometimes), but he's 2. He'll be unaware he's missing Mania and if it turned out to be one of the times he'd rather watch the Wiggles I don't need a 20 minute tantrum (followed by me punching him out*)

Today I shall be buying:

Beer
Chicken wings (to marinade over night)
Corn chips
Dips of some sort

Tomorrow I shall be opening my first brewski at 8.59am and raising it to Robstar, as he sits at home trying to get a live stream to work as he doesn't have Foxtel.

*this was a joke. I only use chokeholds on him**.

**this was also a joke. He can easily take me down***.

***this was not a joke. He's a little warrior!

Robstar
03-31-2012, 06:43 PM
Someone's gonna punch YOU out in a minute :mad:. Sorry 'Tool, I can't face the train ride - at least not both ways! ;)

Tommy Thunder
03-31-2012, 06:46 PM
PLAN:

Beer
"Chips" as you Americans call them. I simply call them Doritos!
Dips (for the "chips")
Hot Dogs

I'm busy during the day, but about 2/3 hours before Mania, I'll settle down and get to setting things up, and look forward to a great show!

pauadrian
03-31-2012, 06:47 PM
wrestlemania party with the clique at robstar´s house
-sees post above-
I mean uh not much watching by myself

Robstar
03-31-2012, 06:52 PM
I should be in the chatroom and trying to stream it (to whatever agency polices these things - not really!) but my good old wireless connection is bound to fuck up somehow. Oh joy. Probably get to the end of the GM match and my credit will run out haha

Daffy Duck's Finest
03-31-2012, 06:55 PM
Pizzas
Donuts
Sunny D
Energy Drinks

I'm going to be buzzin'

URATOOL
03-31-2012, 06:57 PM
Someone's gonna punch YOU out in a minute :mad:. Sorry 'Tool, I can't face the train ride - at least not both ways! ;)

You have 23 hours to change your mind..........

Robstar
03-31-2012, 07:00 PM
21 and a half if you count travel. Thanks anyway 'Tool but maybe some other time. It's just not in the stars.....and I'd rather meet you and the missus properly first anyway. It's just how I roll.....with respect. Fancy that ;)

URATOOL
03-31-2012, 07:02 PM
Pizzas
Donuts
Sunny D
Energy Drinks

I'm going to be buzzin'

Oh good lord. Additive overload!!!!

URATOOL
03-31-2012, 07:05 PM
21 and a half if you count travel. Thanks anyway 'Tool but maybe some other time. It's just not in the stars.....and I'd rather meet you and the missus properly first anyway. It's just how I roll.....with respect. Fancy that ;)

No worries mate. More beer and food for me! I'm not quite sure how I'm going to break the lack of Bday cake to Mrs Tool though!

akbar
03-31-2012, 07:09 PM
biscuits
tea
cucumber sandwiches
croissants
the occasional cheese sticks
and finally...fizzy pop :)

( going to be a hectic night...)

URATOOL
03-31-2012, 07:14 PM
biscuits
tea
cucumber sandwiches
croissants
the occasional cheese sticks
and finally...fizzy pop :)

( going to be a hectic night...)

Are you the bastard son of the Queen and a 5 year old??

(this reply was meant with humour not malice)

VanHooliganX
03-31-2012, 07:14 PM
I would be in EWN chat but me Tomsta666, Pau, Shining Light and maybe Giddy are going to be in Xbox Part chat whilst watching it.
3-4 spaces left ;)

Got my Doritos and drinks ready already.

Then on Tuesday I'm off round to my mates so the friends who aren't majorly bothered about wrestling can watch it with me and my mate who love it.

:cool:

akbar
03-31-2012, 07:15 PM
Are you the bastard son of the Queen and a 5 year old??

(this reply was meant with humour not malice)

nope...i just live in england :rolleyes:

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-31-2012, 07:16 PM
Well, I'm at work currently and don't get done until 7am... which is 11 hours my time. After that I have a busy morning but, I'm heading out to get some things for my party. I have about 20 people coming over and we're gonna have a feast!

Pizza
Hot Wings
"Beefy Asshole" (Queso Spicy Beef and Tortilla Chips)
Snacks (Pies, Cakes, Chips, Pretzels, Dips, etc.)
Drinks (Juice, Soda, Water, Booze, Energy Drinks)

Various other shit too.

I also have bets, games and prizes, door prizes and the TV in my kitchen will be showing all the old WrestleMania's it can until 5pm and in the living room we'll have the history of WrestleMania, The Rock/Cena special and then go into the pre-show starting at 5pm. I'll be posting a pic of my son in his 'Mania t-shirt and Cena bed pants lol. GONNA BE AN AWESOME FUCKING NIGHT!!! (Less than 24hrs away!!!)

wrestlingfan66513
03-31-2012, 07:21 PM
Watching on TV while in chat because it's great to see reactions.

Got Pizza, Soda, A WTF man on the side(when I become too tired to get angry at the Divas and GM match and maybe Rhodes losing if it happens)

Also I am the longest reigning senior member on this site. No senior member has even made it to 1000 posts lol

Daffy Duck's Finest
03-31-2012, 07:23 PM
nope...i just live in england :rolleyes:

Not all of us in England eat cucumber sandwiches... some eat prawn ones instead!

Rich Cranium
03-31-2012, 07:25 PM
Sh*t! I gotta work until 6pm my time which is 9pm eastern. Gonna miss the first hour and a half so it sucks to be me. :(

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-31-2012, 07:27 PM
Sh*t! I gotta work until 6pm my time which is 9pm eastern. Gonna miss the first hour and a half so it sucks to be me. :(

Yeah, in the States we're getting a two hour pre-show... I dunno about everywhere else. So, basically it starts 5pm eastern.

akbar
03-31-2012, 07:27 PM
Not all of us in England eat cucumber sandwiches... some eat prawn ones instead!

your from the north arent you ...:confused:

Robstar
03-31-2012, 07:29 PM
No worries mate. More beer and food for me! I'm not quite sure how I'm going to break the lack of Bday cake to Mrs Tool though!

I'll bring her cake one day, promise!

akbar
03-31-2012, 07:29 PM
Yeah, in the States we're getting a two hour pre-show... I dunno about everywhere else. So, basically it starts 5pm eastern.

by pre-show do you mean like dark matches and stuff or just promos ?

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-31-2012, 07:30 PM

You guys like the District 9 aliens? Gross.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-31-2012, 07:31 PM
by pre-show do you mean like dark matches and stuff or just promos ?

I have no idea really. It starts at 5pm on my cable provider. I'm imagining promos and more than likely the dark match... this is the first year they've ever done it so, I'm actually excited.

K2Jelly
03-31-2012, 07:32 PM
-Chipoltle's
-Grapes
-Celery sticks
-Saltine Crackers
-Iced Tea
-Pepsi

I'll be watching it over a lady friend's house along with some of my broski's from the Genshiken club.

Robstar
03-31-2012, 07:33 PM
Watching on TV while in chat because it's great to see reactions.

Got Pizza, Soda, A WTF man on the side(when I become too tired to get angry at the Divas and GM match and maybe Rhodes losing if it happens)

Also I am the longest reigning senior member on this site. No senior member has even made it to 1000 posts lol

Yeah well I feel you're pain - I'm still stuck as plain old 'Moderator'. No Black Ninja, no God, not even 'Senior Member'. I'm modding for life it seems

Daffy Duck's Finest
03-31-2012, 07:36 PM
your from the north arent you ...:confused:

Midlands, although I went to Uni at Chester. That's where I got that from

You guys like the District 9 aliens? Gross.

Well someone has to deal with those aliens, now Will Smith is busy being all famous and stuff.

B-MCINTYRE
03-31-2012, 07:40 PM
Ignore this website until wednesday night. That's my plans..

Robstar
03-31-2012, 07:41 PM
Midlands, although I went to Uni at Chester. That's where I got that from

Well someone has to deal with those aliens, now Will Smith is busy being all famous and stuff.

They do a crossover of some kind I'm not aware of? ;)

ToWhomItConcerns.
03-31-2012, 07:43 PM
I honestly don't even know if I'm ordering it or not.

I expect my day will go something like this...

1 PM: Probably
2: No sir
3: Yup
4: Eh maybe
5: Sure why not
6: Fuck, what should I do?

URATOOL
03-31-2012, 07:44 PM
Ignore this website until wednesday night. That's my plans..

Your not watching it till Wednesday???? You are dead to me.....

B-MCINTYRE
03-31-2012, 07:45 PM
Your not watching it till Wednesday???? You are dead to me.....

No i'm watching raw on wednesday.... I'll buy mania on dvd and watch it...

URATOOL
03-31-2012, 07:48 PM
No i'm watching raw on wednesday.... I'll buy mania on dvd and watch it...

WTF!!! Dude. It's Mania. You have to watch it live!!

B-MCINTYRE
03-31-2012, 07:48 PM
WTF!!! Dude. It's Mania. You have to watch it live!!

not viable
:(

URATOOL
03-31-2012, 07:51 PM
not viable

Find a neighbour that's watching it and watch through their window.

B-MCINTYRE
03-31-2012, 07:52 PM
run a cable from their foxtel to my tv....

Daffy Duck's Finest
03-31-2012, 07:54 PM
They do a crossover of some kind I'm not aware of? ;)

Nah, I never remember who starred in that film, so I went for the go-to guy when it comes to alien ass whoopers.

URATOOL
03-31-2012, 08:01 PM
run a cable from their foxtel to my tv....

Now you're thinking. But you'd have to hack their account and order it. It's on Main Event. Maybe just kidnap then and hold them hostage while it's on.

akbar
03-31-2012, 08:10 PM
Find a neighbour that's watching it and watch through their window.

you must live in some homely neighbourhood that share pie with eachother very other weekend if your willing to do something like that because were i live and i get caught...you wont hear from me until the police suspect a funny smell coming from the basement :rolleyes: (thanks to bill maher for that one)

Haruko Haruhara
03-31-2012, 08:12 PM
Im going to wake up, work out, grocery shop, study for finals, watch mania on the shitty wwe internet feed!

Tomsta666
03-31-2012, 08:13 PM
Xbox live party chat, with the guys i've made friends with here.
Should be hoot!!

not viable

You are aware this is the internet you're posting on?
When there's a will, there's a way ;)

RedDevilSativa
03-31-2012, 08:13 PM
because im in new zealand its on at like 11am monday so have to watch the replay after work

JSullivan
03-31-2012, 08:16 PM
Going to a friends, meeting up with another couple of lads.
Wrasslin' and talking shit all night.

monctonvike
03-31-2012, 08:19 PM
going over to my friends place to watch it on his big screen there is usually four of us fridge full of beer we pitch in ten buck towards food. we ended up with big ass box of wings and two pizzaz last time. The best part is four friends wrestling tons of beer and no mrs monc or kids wanting my attention. Its like my second superbowl of the year mcloving it

VanHooliganX
03-31-2012, 08:24 PM
Xbox live party chat, with the guys i've made friends with here.
Should be hoot!!

GUNNA BE BEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAST!!!

(Hopefully)

Robstar
04-01-2012, 03:09 PM
I see FirstRowSports has been shut down. PM me someone with what I need to know ;)

Daffy Duck's Finest
04-01-2012, 03:12 PM
I see FirstRowSports has been shut down. PM me someone with what I need to know ;)

I can still get onto it :S

Robstar
04-01-2012, 03:15 PM
Send me what you're using

Giddy
04-01-2012, 03:22 PM
Watching it alone in my basement...

Eating tons of food, marking out so loud my parents rush down the stairs to see if I'm okay, talking on XBAWX Live with my EWfrieNds

Y2Jryder
04-01-2012, 03:31 PM
I'm just going to sleep, ignore the site tomorrow, download it, watch it

SESAfro
04-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Send me what you're using
Just use .eu instead of .com.

Hmm. I'm going to watch the pre-show and then watch the PPV with my brothers. Doritos and cookies FTW!

Mojo Tartarus
04-01-2012, 03:35 PM

Eating tons of food, marking out so loud my parents rush down the stairs to see if I'm okay, talking on XBAWX Live with my EWfrieNds

Apart from all the bodies! Come on man, don't try to deny it!

:D

Giddy
04-01-2012, 03:40 PM
Apart from all the bodies! Come on man, don't try to deny it!

Well I figured that was just common knowledge :D

VanHooliganX
04-01-2012, 03:47 PM

GUNNA BE BEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA-I might of said this already-AAAAAAAAAAAST!

Mojo Tartarus
04-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Well I figured that was just common knowledge :D

Fair enough then dude!

SilverGhost
04-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Pizza at my place lol

HCollins-TNA1
04-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Stream some of Mania from some site...... Maybe might watch the CMAs as well ..... As well as catch some of the NCAA Women's Final 4....

Polly-Pablo
04-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Ignore this and every other wrestling site until my shift finishes at 6am GMT (it's 23:43 now) - travel 30 minutes home (new home) - get into my kick ass King Size bed (new bed) - sleep for 6 hours - wake up, make a cup of tea (or a pot), grab the Pringles and a ham sarnie - feel ridiculously smug that I managed to get my Sky connection 'sorted' and WM28 ordered within 36 hours of moving 100 miles across the country and working shift....

Then find Channel 743 - snuggle down in bed and watch!

Robstar
04-01-2012, 05:58 PM
I wish I was in bed with Polly! Well.....it's just for the show......:eek::rolleyes:

Nice work Polly, well sorted!

Androo
04-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Work in 5 hours. So I will now be going to sleep. Ignoring all internet computer technological devices until I finish watching it tomorrow 10pm to 2am, when Raw starts. Balls deep

Polly-Pablo
04-01-2012, 07:36 PM
I wish I was in bed with Polly! Well.....it's just for the show......:eek::rolleyes:

Nice work Polly, well sorted!

That is only because my bed is awesome!! I can roll over 6 times from one side to the other *yes, I tested it today :)(

I am a little happy about it - just a shame I have to work tonight!:mad:

It is now 90 minutes since WM28 kicked off and it's killing me to not look at results....