PDA

View Full Version : Most memorable WWE Moment ?

tomo8392
08-21-2010, 07:30 PM
Discuss your WWE Moment
was it a promo a match or just a segment of a show
Personally for me the return of chris jericho in 2007 and the promo he cut after its like he never left
but watching videos back on youtube and on tape would be the entire match between cactus jack and HHH at royal rumble 2000 i believe (correct me if i am wrong)

So Whats Your Moment?

Tha Crows Nest
08-21-2010, 07:39 PM
I Will tell you my moment..... RVD... One Night Stand.... Cashing in the MITB on John Cena to win his first MAJOR WWE title at His PPV in front of HIS fans at HIS arena against the pster boy of the WWE. That was a great moment, a pretty good match and the crowd reactions made it even better as a big fan of RVD and ECW this has to be one of my favorite moments in the history of the WWE and of any promotion.

If not a close second would be Y2J's first debut in WWE with the countdown because it was before I read about things on the internet so I had no idea who it was.

Robstar
08-21-2010, 07:50 PM
Mankind off the Cell for sure. Continuing that match was such a class act from a man who loves what he does and puts it all out there for the fans.

tomo8392
08-21-2010, 07:51 PM
i agree about the RVD win over cena the only thing that spoilt that match was take a guess CENA the sabu rey match was better and i never read about the Y2J resturn in 2007 so a big shock for me also that was the year i started watching so i didnt know what was going on entirly.

Withey73
08-21-2010, 07:53 PM
Austin vs The Rock at WM 17 was pretty memorable.
Ill also never forget when Bischoff showed up on Raw

djsoulslayer
08-21-2010, 11:24 PM
WWE moment? It would have to be Kane winning the Money in the Bank and the cashing it in the same night to become World Heavywieght Champ! It was a long overdue moment of glory.

HBK619
08-22-2010, 02:20 AM
We know the most memorable moment was Chris Jericho beating The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin in one night to become the first Undisputed Champion in the WWE.

AGEOFFALL
08-22-2010, 03:04 AM
Countdown to the Millenium Clock and the arrival of Chris Jericho to the WWE.

The Instant Classic
08-22-2010, 04:39 AM
The Kurt Angle milk bath

eyehatecena
08-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Toss up between:
RVD vs Cena- They had to have RVD win in that one- I think anybody could see that coming- it was just cool as hell to see that many people rooting againts Cena
CM Punk cashing in his 1st money in the bank when he was traded to Raw. I always wanted to see one of the main belts on him, I was just supprised to see the WWE putting the best on him that early.

eyehatecena
08-22-2010, 10:07 PM
And Jericho when he 1st arrived in the WWE

Ryantigers
08-22-2010, 10:31 PM
when big show threw kurt angle off the ledge on smackdown.....kurt was sooo messed up,it was before he came back as gm in the wheelchair.....

and when jericho returned.......

Extremo
08-22-2010, 10:37 PM
I'm gonna have to go with Mankind vs Undertaker in the Hell in a Cell...I used to show the tape to friends who didn't watch wrestling (and didn't like it), and they became fans afterwards because of that match...

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj154/NinJuggaLotus702/MoviesTV/wrestling/WWE/37.gif

http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr9/es2812/Undertaker_vs_Mankind_Part_2_of_3HI.gif

eyehatecena
08-22-2010, 10:41 PM
yeah I liked that Hell in a Cell match too

chaos75
08-22-2010, 10:41 PM
Edge losing his world title and getting the wwe title in the same night at no way out

DirtySteal
08-23-2010, 05:45 PM
Most Memorable
- Edge spearing Hardy from the 20 foot lader at WrestleMania.
- The Rock promo at Backlash befor his match with Goldberg.
- The Rock returns to save Eugine segment with The Coach.
- The old Stone Cold joins WWE to fight the Invasion / Stone Cold joins the Invasion. (Whole Invasion angle too)
- Stone Cold hit and run storyline finishing with Austin dropping HHH in that car.
- Y2J wins the first Undisputed WWF championship.
- Shane elbow drops The Big Show off the Backlash Titletron.
- 6 Man Hell in a Cell at Armageddon.
- Cena gets chokeslamed through the spot light at Backlash
- HHH breaks the sledge hammer over HBK's back at Summerslam
- 3 Stages of Hell : Shawn Micheals vs HHH

Memories i'd rather forget
- Car bomb story with Vince McMahon
- Any Hornswaggle story
- Re-formation of DX for the 328743847239562th time
- Hell in a Cell PPV
- Cena vs Orton w/Legacy story

And I probably have more too :P

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-23-2010, 05:52 PM
I Will tell you my moment..... RVD... One Night Stand.... Cashing in the MITB on John Cena to win his first MAJOR WWE title at His PPV in front of HIS fans at HIS arena against the pster boy of the WWE. That was a great moment, a pretty good match and the crowd reactions made it even better as a big fan of RVD and ECW this has to be one of my favorite moments in the history of the WWE and of any promotion.

If not a close second would be Y2J's first debut in WWE with the countdown because it was before I read about things on the internet so I had no idea who it was.

I've felt for a long time now that as well as it being RVD's finest hour, it was also John Cena's best performance as a top line headliner, I felt he played his part to perfection that night and was a massive addition to the whole story

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-23-2010, 05:54 PM
As for my most memorable moment, it wasn't the WWE but the WWF at the time, it was WrestleMania VI and it was The Ultimate Warrior winning the battle of The Irresistible force vs The Immovable Object to become the World Wrestling Federation Champion of the World

mlig
08-23-2010, 06:36 PM
when stone cold hit vince with the bedpan, without a doubt.

DirtySteal
08-23-2010, 06:41 PM
when stone cold hit vince with the bedpan, without a doubt.

Haha! now that was awesome.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-23-2010, 07:04 PM
I also loved when Marty Jannetty beat Shawn Michaels for the IC Title in 1993 and when The Ultimate Warrior won the career ending match with Macho King Randy Savage at WrestleMania VII

Guybrush_Threepwood
08-23-2010, 07:22 PM
my profile pic , when the undertaker sacrificed austin. Probably one of the best endings to raw.

such a powerful moment and great commentating by JR and the king as well, everything was perfectly done .

Rich Cranium
12-27-2010, 12:45 AM
I also loved when Marty Jannetty beat Shawn Michaels for the IC Title in 1993 and when The Ultimate Warrior won the career ending match with Macho King Randy Savage at WrestleMania VII

Was that the one when Savage dropped like 5 brutal elbow drops and then Warrior popped up and did his hideous running shoulder block thingy and won?

KJ PUNK
12-27-2010, 02:52 AM
Jericho's WWF debut, Rock vs Austin at WM (all 3 of them), Stone Cold beating HBK at WM 14 for the title, Rikishi getting thrown off the Hell in a Cell at Armaggedon, Kane losing his mask (such a sad day), and of course Joey Mercury Armaggedon ('nuff said)

The Brown One
12-27-2010, 03:41 AM
Jericho's WWF debut, Rock vs Austin at WM (all 3 of them), Stone Cold beating HBK at WM 14 for the title, Rikishi getting thrown off the Hell in a Cell at Armaggedon, Kane losing his mask (such a sad day), and of course Joey Mercury Armaggedon ('nuff said)

The Rikishi thing looked painful, but safe, since he fell onto a flat surface in the vehicle.

The last one was just brutal! Poor guy.

Kashdinero
12-27-2010, 04:17 AM
Was that the one when Savage dropped like 5 brutal elbow drops and then Warrior popped up and did his hideous running shoulder block thingy and won?

That match was the best the warrior ever had.... To be fair he did hit his running shoulder barge about 3 or 4 times before temporarily retiring Savage with one foot on his chest!

The Rikishi thing looked painful, but safe, since he fell onto a flat surface in the vehicle.

The last one was just brutal! Poor guy.

The Rikishi fall was a big bump but nothing more. Plus it was totally obvious it was gonna happen due to that stupid truck full of hay being there for reasons which escape me.

Joeys face being completly destroyed on the other hand is a stark reminder that these types of matches (and moves) can go terribly wrong!

My most memorable moment is Benoit and Guerrerro Celebrating at Mania XX with their titles while the confetti rained down. Nothing has topped that moment for me since.... Such a shame how their lives/deaths turned out.... Such a shame.

Raiyne
12-27-2010, 05:21 AM
Not sure if mine has been seen but The Rock and Chris Jericho's handshake made me tell everyone i knew about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLZfpwG23Cc

Kashdinero
12-27-2010, 05:56 AM
Not sure if mine has been seen but The Rock and Chris Jericho's handshake made me tell everyone i knew about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLZfpwG23Cc

I remember that! Anything these two did together smelt of WIN! Best handshake eeeeevvvvveeeeerrrr!!!