PDA

View Full Version : Lita POSSIBLY returning to the ring??

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
11-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Those of you who don't know, Lita made a cameo apperance on RAW along side Pee Wee Herman. Now I don't know about you guys, but it surprised me. On top of that, she still looks hot. Anyways, the site has already reported that it is a possibility that Lita may indeed be returning to the ring. I hope to God that it happens. *crosses fingers* She deserves a good send off, especially with how she was sent off in 2006. That was a crappy way to send her off, despite how she sacrificed her body for the company.

What are your thoughts about Lita's possible return?

SilverGhost
11-01-2010, 11:10 PM
WWE needs Lita to jump start the Women's division.

Bodom
11-01-2010, 11:10 PM
Could be just what it was. A one time only appearance.

Would love for me to be wrong.

dave-flames
11-02-2010, 12:02 AM
With Matt gone and Edge moved to smackdown theres a good chance.. Maybe thats why the Edge moved happened anyway.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-02-2010, 12:11 AM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I'm glad Lita is back and hopefully will be in the ring. I just hope all the diva's stock up on Acyclovir. U MAD???

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSarm1FTWELcBzLEQrxpRWGFGV5zMZD8 Oaeso6iN0l6zgFyEU0&t=1&usg=__ad0v-24YN-0PD9kchhjmNcGPWf0=

SaberToothTigerz
11-02-2010, 05:48 AM
Man I sure hope she does...I miss lita..she and trish had soo many good matches but it would be interesting to see lita now specially with all the new talent diva's.
Lita is a veteran in the women's division, and she gave us many good moments with edge and so on but that story will never repeat twice.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-02-2010, 10:49 AM
the reason why Edge moved to SD! was because of the move to SyFy. They beefed up the Raw roster during the draft knowing they were going to switch networks, and they were planning to move them back once the move to SyFy was done.

Allison
11-02-2010, 10:52 AM
Lita's a big Pee Wee Herman fan. That's probably the only reason she was there.

TNA 'The very best'
11-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Lita would be better in TNA, much more competition.

xAzureSkye
11-02-2010, 12:38 PM
..i would love for her to return for just one night only so that she does not become stale from seeing her every week on RAW if she returns for good, maybe a match against McCool or Natalya or possibly Gail Kim since her last matches w/ Gail were great