PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite WM match this upcoming Sunday?

Chris Craze
03-29-2012, 05:53 PM
It really will be mixed, Danielson and Sheamus will have a great match, as will Jericho and Punk, Taker and Haitch will put it all on the line, and Cena and the rock BETTER Deliver But with that said, Team Teddy and Johnny, while mostly chalked full of corny segments seemed to pull a good one out of their hat with Booker T evening the odds. I can say for certain, Kane & Orton won't be a top match, but there's a lot of best-match candidates.

2) What's your favorite WM match of ALL TIME?

3) Favorite match of ALL TIME?

CenationRules1087
03-29-2012, 06:10 PM
John Cena Vs The Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pauadrian
03-29-2012, 06:24 PM
favorite wrestlemania match
michaels vs taker 1

alltime favorite
dudley boyz vs edge and christian vs hardy boyz

THE HEARTBREAK KID
03-29-2012, 06:34 PM
I have a few Favorite WM matches.. The Rock vs Stone Cold matches were all good.
Enjoyed both of the HBK vs Taker matches,
also enjoyed the TLC match at WM17 i think and Razor Ramon vs HBK ladder match at WM10.
So many good matches though, another one is the Bret Hart vs Stone cold at WM13 :)

as for Favorite match of all time most of the ones above would be included and the list could go on for a while Haha! :D

johnnydropkicks
03-29-2012, 06:56 PM
my favourite match will be DB vs. Seahmus.

actually it won't be that it will

john cena vs. the rock.

MattTY2JHBK
03-29-2012, 07:17 PM
I think it is too hard to predict what the best match will be this Sunday at Wrestlemania XXVIII, as I believe there is A LOT of potential. With that being said, I believe the best WRESTLING match will be CM Punk Vs Chris Jericho for the WWE Championship. However, John Cena Vs The Rock has been very highly anticipated over the last year, and will certainly deliver in terms of the emotional side of it. The Undertaker Vs Triple H will be very good in my opinion, but will be lacking in terms of other Hell In The Cell Matches. In addition, Daniel Bryan Vs Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship will also be very good, but the build-up has been poor compared to the other main-events.

Favourite Match Of All Time
Shawn Michaels Vs Chris Jericho - Wrestlemania XIX

Honorable Mentions
Shawn Michaels Vs The Undertaker - Wrestlemania 25
Shawn Michaels Vs Kurt Angle - Wrestlemania 21
Shawn Michaels Vs John Cena - Wrestlemania 23
Shawn Michaels Vs Triple H - SummerSlam 2002
The Hardy Boyz Vs The Dudley Boys Vs Edge & Christian - Wrestlemania X-Seven
Eddie Guerrero Vs Brock Lesnar - No Way Out 2004
The First Elimination Chamber Match
Chris Jericho Vs Rey Mysterio - The Bash 2009

cloverstone82
03-29-2012, 07:31 PM
fAVORITE THIS YEAR PUNK VS JERICHO

FAVE OF ALL TIME... WARRIOR VS HOGAN

CM Rock-Austin
03-29-2012, 07:34 PM
1) Chris Jericho vs Cm Punk
2)Favorite WM match of all time- Bret Hart Vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin WM 13
3)Favorite Match of all time - HBK vs Triple HHH Hell in a Cell Bad Blood

steveorton
03-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Rock vs Cena - The Storm Ends......

magglis
03-29-2012, 07:56 PM
1) Cena vs Rock
2)Favorite WM match of all time-Angle vs Lesnar and Taker vs Edge
3)Favorite Match of all time - Mankind vs Taker,Cactus Jack vs HHH Hell in a Cell and Joe vs Daniels vs AJ Styles for the X division title

AWrestlingGod
03-29-2012, 09:21 PM
1) Daniel Bryan Vs Sheamus
2)Favorite WM match of all time- Chris Benoit Vs Triple H Vs Shawn Michaels
3)Favorite Match of all time - A.J Styles Vs Kurt Angle Vs Samoa Joe... Sorry lol

Tomsta666
03-29-2012, 09:30 PM
1. Honestly can't really pick a match i'm looking forward to the most. I had a gun put to my head though i'd probably say Rock - Cena... sorry :(

2. Not exactly as hardcore a fan as most here, so i'll narrow it down to WMs i've seen live. That would have to be something from WMX7 so.... TLCII, that was a good one right?

3. Melina vs Alica Fox