PDA

View Full Version : Division changes

VanHooliganX
03-29-2012, 04:04 AM
So just thought I'd ask this.

Out of MLB, NFL, NBA and NHL. Which sport should change the teams into different divisions next, if any?

Daffy Duck's Finest
03-29-2012, 10:19 AM
I only follow MLB and NHL.

I like what they've done in the MLB, where Houston will go to the AL.

All NHL needs to sort out is the likes of Detroit and Winnipeg.

RomanFlare
03-29-2012, 11:21 AM
MLB is (FINALLY) sending a team from the NL Central to the AL West. These two divisions were out of balance (West had 4, Central 6). About damn time.

NFL, in my opinion, should adjust for sheer geographical sense, but from a rivalry sense, they don't make sense. If they wanted geographic, they should send Baltimore East, Miami South, and Indy North. But that would ruin the great AFC North rivalry triangle (fuck Cleveland), so not likely.

VanHooliganX
03-30-2012, 07:23 AM
MLB is (FINALLY) sending a team from the NL Central to the AL West. These two divisions were out of balance (West had 4, Central 6). About damn time.

NFL, in my opinion, should adjust for sheer geographical sense, but from a rivalry sense, they don't make sense. If they wanted geographic, they should send Baltimore East, Miami South, and Indy North. But that would ruin the great AFC North rivalry triangle (fuck Cleveland), so not likely.

Basically agree. The 6 teams in central has annoyed me for so long. Shocked they didn't move the Brewers back honestly since we were a AL team once upon a time.