PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: New E-Fed Writer!!

Tommy Thunder
03-28-2012, 05:05 PM
Do you fancy yourself as a creative writer? Think you can do a better job that WWE and TNA? Well now you can prove it!!

EWN's no. 1 and original E-Fed; EWNCW are on the lookout for no less than 2, yes 2 new creative writers!! There are plenty of great creative guys on this forum as we can see from the various e-feds 'WWE/TNA my way' threads and the like. We'd love for one of you to join us!!

We are looking for one writer to work on the Inferno brand, and another to work on EWNCW's sister fed: Alpha Revolution that will be starting up soon!!

You don't have to currently be involved in EWNCW, and you don't have to be an active part of the wrestling roster. Past experience isn't essential (but is beneficial). If you think you have what it takes to be a creative writer, then put your name forward on this thread, or alternatively you can PM any of the following EWNCW creative team mombers:

Tommy Thunder
Krysys
Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe
Straight Edge Zero

Thank you and we hope to hear from you all!

Tommy Thunder
03-28-2012, 08:49 PM
Position(s) filled.

(for now!)

Krysys
04-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Bumping because a slot has opened up!

Broc
04-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Bumping because a slot has opened up!

It seems like you guys are needing a new creative member every other week.

Krysys
04-09-2012, 01:45 PM

Well, Pau was the new writer for A-Rev, but stepped down to deal with issues in his real life, hence why I am asking. I'm good, but writing shows by myself without input can get tiring (Reasons I wanted to take a much longer break than I did ahaha) so I am asking.

Tommy Thunder
04-09-2012, 01:50 PM

We have a big creative team these days. We have a total of 10 writers at the moment, but we'd like one more on board.

Vegas
04-09-2012, 02:01 PM
We have a big creative team these days. We have a total of 10 writers at the moment, but we'd like one more on board.

with Brutality, Warzone, A-Rev, Rage and Inferno we need all the writers we can get

Tommy Thunder
04-09-2012, 02:02 PM
with Brutality, Warzone, A-Rev, Rage and Inferno we need all the writers we can get

Exactly. Plus, we like to give opportunities to new people to try out their writing abilities.

Broc
04-09-2012, 02:09 PM

Forgive me, but I've honestly never heard of the bolded one.

Krysys
04-09-2012, 02:12 PM

Brutality = BWA

Vegas
04-09-2012, 02:12 PM

BWA = Brutality

Broc
04-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Brutality = BWA

Oh that's right, there was a poll for that. I remember now.