PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania Concerns

SaiGoNDraGoN
03-27-2012, 08:09 PM
"The end of an era" That's how i want to start this post.
I am deeply concerned about The Rock jobbing to Cena. Will it be the last thread of the Attitude Era? Will this discourage the demographic sector of Attitude Era hardcore fans? Will Vince really shove Cena down our throats again? Cena is the poster boy and will not turn heel since WWE uses him as the spoke person for the "good role model" persona that he is needed to be. What if after Cena beats The Rock, Batista or Lesnar enter the ring and beat the living crap out of Cena?

Will The Undertaker get screwed? will the streak end? will they screw another Attitude Era character? If someone deserves to go 20-0 that should be The Undertaker for his long career and respect; but are they really trying to bury the Attitude Era once and for all? Will this be Undertaker's last match?

Will CM Punk and Jericho's match steal the show? how about Orton vs Kane?

What do you think?

Share your thoughts!!!

Shaneomacisgreatness
03-27-2012, 08:29 PM
Undertaker has to win if not wwe is so stupid because taker has a couple more matches in him because he's only in the ring once a year . Taker brings so much to the table they just won't let that die with a couple years still to go. Taker will have a clean win because this match threatens his streak so much. Cena will win because he trains so hard and is there for the wwe day in and day out just like rock beat hogan(old icon ) cena will beat the rock (old icon) to prove he's the biggest star in the wwe. If rock won it make cena look pathetic. Attitude era will always be referenced and compared to because it was such an amazing time in pro wrestling. Cm punk and y2j will be one hell of a match two of the best "wrestlers" within the last 2 decades certainly going to be a historic match. My opinion on the orton and Kane match is its gonna be a dud because the storyline has been like ded at all the events there has been like no pop whatsoever but I'm hoping for the best and cant wait for wrestlemania

ParagonOfVirtue
03-27-2012, 08:34 PM
"The end of an era" That's how i want to start this post.
I am deeply concerned about The Rock jobbing to Cena. Will it be the last thread of the Attitude Era? Will this discourage the demographic sector of Attitude Era hardcore fans? Will Vince really shove Cena down our throats again? Cena is the poster boy and will not turn heel since WWE uses him as the spoke person for the "good role model" persona that he is needed to be. What if after Cena beats The Rock, Batista or Lesnar enter the ring and beat the living crap out of Cena?

Will The Undertaker get screwed? will the streak end? will they screw another Attitude Era character? If someone deserves to go 20-0 that should be The Undertaker for his long career and respect; but are they really trying to bury the Attitude Era once and for all? Will this be Undertaker's last match?

Will CM Punk and Jericho's match steal the show? how about Orton vs Kane?

What do you think?

Share your thoughts!!!

David Otunga is Funkhausers right hand, an obvious bad guy, and a dirty low down scumbag lawyer.

He's also one of the main superstars who contribute to BeAStar.

So was Sheamus when he was still a brutal heel.

Just because someone is the face of the company and helps charity, doesn't mean they can't be bad or turn heel. WWF/E has a LONG history of characters breaking kayfabe or not acting the evil part of their personas to benefit a charity or to spend time with children. Of course it's not likely that John Cena will go heel, but it's always a possibility. No one on the face of the planet ever thought that Stone Cold would shake hands with Vince without quickly following it with a stunner, and he did. No one ever thought that Rock could become good after the Nation of Domination, but he did. No one ever thought Hulk Hogan could be a heel, and he turned into one of the most memorable of ALL time. Just because it goes against perception, and just because everything thinks it will "never happen", doesn't make it impossible. The perfect way to finish WM 28, is a dirty win from Cena. He "has no choice but to win"...... He doesn't even have to come out and acknowledge a turn, just come out and blast the rock on raw, talk it up like it was a clean win, blah blah, and bam, instant classic heel in the making. The heat will melt the building. But... prolly won't happen. While I disagree that it CAN'T or WON'T happen, it's not LIKELY to happen either. But damn, won't the looks on all your faces be priceless when/if it does?

johnnydropkicks
03-27-2012, 08:34 PM
I'm not sure about Cena Rock it could go either way I just don't want Miz to ruin it. nobody will take that.

as for undertaker losing. this year he shouldn't lose. and definitely not to tripleH. and the story with michaels and tripleH can't come back again. I'm thinking Sting beats him next year or Cody Rhodes. maybe Ziggler too.