PDA

View Full Version : NXT Season2 winner?

CDave3
08-21-2010, 11:54 AM
Who do you think will win?

Im hoping its Kaval, hes the only guy i really know about from his TNA Days. :D:D:D

DirtySteal
08-21-2010, 12:16 PM
Kaval will probably take it. However I think its quite interesting seeing McGillicutty and Alex Riley up there too. WWE started giving McGillicutty a big push on NXT first of all but now its kinda faded out, so maybe his chances of winning are fading.

I think Alex Riley is great, he is already a pretty good heel and works well with The Miz, I'd like to see him go over rather than McGillicutty (God, I hate that name)

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-21-2010, 12:24 PM
I've been thinking it would be Alex Riley or Joe Hennig from the start, can't see it changing, I'll go with Michael McGillicutty since he seems to be a face and since a heel won season 1 I think they might even it out a bit

Tommy Thunder
08-21-2010, 01:02 PM
I think it's going to be Alex Riley. The momentum he has is very big at the moment, and he could carry on that after winning, and transforming it into a push. I can see Miz mentoring Riley further and having him go after Daniel Bryan when he wins the US title.
I think Kaval and Henning will make it in WWE without the aid of winning NXT, Kaval is just awesome in the ring, as is Henning, and he has mic skills that reminds me of Mr Kennedy!! And I think he will work great as a heel and face if they build him around the Kennedy mould!!

SilverGhost
08-21-2010, 01:11 PM
I'll go with Kaval on this.

bcfccalum
08-21-2010, 01:42 PM
gotta be alex riley

Revelationx
08-21-2010, 01:43 PM
Kaval, and I still think that they'll give Alex Riley a contract because he's reslally good and it'd be interesting seeing him as Miz's partner or something like that.

BigWillie54
08-21-2010, 02:17 PM
I really hope joe henning doesnt win. I dont know if its the new name or what but he is extremly boring to watch in the ring. Hes been in NXT the whole time but i always saw him as the forgotten one. i mean he hasnt done anything on NXT at least that first black dude and eli cottonwood are/were known for something (some silly ass things).

Thats leaves Kaval and Alex Reilly.

I believe Alex Reilly doesnt even need it. As some have said he can be sort of a sidekick to The Miz and eventually branch off. Which leave my pick Kaval.It would be awesome if he won plus it would guarantee a title shot in the near future (the "prize" of nxt besides contract)

But wow crazy now that dos caras, Low Ki, Bryan Danielson, and Tyler Black are now in WWE. WWE is stocking on some talent.

AGEOFFALL
08-21-2010, 03:10 PM
Both Kaval & McGillicutty don't need to win it. i think they both have spots on the rosters whether they win or not. so that only leaves Riley. I think Riley might actually win for two reasons. 1. He would benefit the most from winning. 2. If he wins it would further push the Miz to the main event spot if he helped produced a nxt winner.

Tommy Thunder
08-21-2010, 03:19 PM
Both Kaval & McGillicutty don't need to win it. i think they both have spots on the rosters whether they win or not. so that only leaves Riley. I think Riley might actually win for two reasons. 1. He would benefit the most from winning. 2. If he wins it would further push the Miz to the main event spot if he helped produced a nxt winner.

My thoughts exactly! :)

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-21-2010, 04:31 PM
I really don't think Riley needs to win either, he is alright in the ring, not great, has a good finisher though, has a good look and is excellent on the mic, I think with the link to the Miz I can see him getting plenty of TV Time anyway

klebyano
08-21-2010, 05:21 PM
Go Go Go Kaval, and then win the intercontinental.

Robstar
08-21-2010, 07:13 PM
I'm going to have to say Riley. Kaval and Hennig will end up on Smackdown for certain, Rotundo too, probably

Tha Crows Nest
08-21-2010, 07:40 PM
I want to see Kaval win turn heel and go against Rey Mysterio sice it appears he is gonna put over new talent lol.

DeadlyExtremeXvX
08-21-2010, 09:50 PM
It's going to be Riley.

djsoulslayer
08-21-2010, 11:25 PM
I hope Kaval wins! I was really rooting for Husky Harris though.

eyehatecena
08-22-2010, 09:25 PM
I would have to go with Kaval- he has the experience and is better in the ring than any of the others. If not him, then Henning. Regardless those two plus Riley and Rotundo are gonna get into Raw or Smackdown. If any wind up joining Nexus, I hope its Rotundo.