PDA

View Full Version : Alberto Del Rio not at Wrestlemania?

AWrestlingGod
03-24-2012, 06:00 PM
How much would it suck for Alberto Del Rio not to get a match at Wrestlemania? I mean he should be captain of team johnny over David Otunga. I know there is still some time left for Del Rio to get onto the Card I think he deserves it..

On another note Miz should be on the card too

Last note: The two top heel wrestlers to main event wrestlemania last year are not on the card this year and the two wrestlers bumped to dark match are main eventing in a world title match.. Oh how things have changed

opinions..

Tommy Thunder
03-24-2012, 06:09 PM
There's no doubt in my mind that The Miz will be involved at Wrestlemania in some shape or form. He's been getting way too much tv time in the run up for him not to be involved.

As for Del Rio, I expect him to be the final man on team Johnny, with Mysterio the final member of team Teddy. Makes sense doesn't it.

AWrestlingGod
03-24-2012, 06:15 PM
As for Del Rio, I expect him to be the final man on team Johnny, with Mysterio the final member of team Teddy. Makes sense doesn't it.

Sounds Great as Del Rio and Rey do have some unfinished business.. I kind of wish they could have added two extra members so we can add del rio and miz to team johnny and rey and cara to team long

johnnydropkicks
03-24-2012, 06:17 PM
There's no doubt in my mind that The Miz will be involved at Wrestlemania in some shape or form. He's been getting way too much tv time in the run up for him not to be involved.

oh god what if Miz screws up the match with Cena? Then they use that to put him in a thing with Rock and push him that way. cause we know Rock doesn't need to boost Cena. And Miz is the most likely candidate to go against Rock of young guys because of the fact he inspired him and he does impressions of him.

how stupid would it be for Miz to ruin the match with Rock and Cena?

The Expendable
03-24-2012, 07:06 PM
I'm gonna wait 'till monday if he's not at mania at that time then I'm gonna get violent

Tommy Thunder
03-24-2012, 07:11 PM
Sounds Great as Del Rio and Rey do have some unfinished business.. I kind of wish they could have added two extra members so we can add del rio and miz to team johnny and rey and cara to team long

There's no way that Cara's ready to return. The injury he got was a bad one, and I'd say he's a few months off coming back yet.

oh god what if Miz screws up the match with Cena? Then they use that to put him in a thing with Rock and push him that way. cause we know Rock doesn't need to boost Cena. And Miz is the most likely candidate to go against Rock of young guys because of the fact he inspired him and he does impressions of him.

how stupid would it be for Miz to ruin the match with Rock and Cena?

It would be stupid, but it would create an interesting scenario IMO.
Or, what if he got involved in the Punk vs Jericho match? Turning that into a 3 way feud? Miz vs Jericho vs Punk would be an interesting feud to me.

bearkg88
03-24-2012, 07:27 PM
What would be the point of having Del Rio at EC saying he has confidence in Johnny A as GM, and then not have him as the final member. It would be bad booking. Plus, if not Del Rio, then who?

thetheme
03-24-2012, 09:10 PM
Del Rio not being at mania would be terrible. He is good in the ring and can put on a great match. Now the miz can stay away from mania unless he gets squashed by Brotus Clay.

Pumpkinhead
03-24-2012, 09:18 PM
Del Rio may be in but Will Rey be fit???

FXK2I
03-24-2012, 09:35 PM
Del Rio most likely. If not ADR, then maybe Drew Mcintyre.

wrestlingfan66513
03-24-2012, 10:02 PM
What would be the point of having Del Rio at EC saying he has confidence in Johnny A as GM, and then not have him as the final member. It would be bad booking. Plus, if not Del Rio, then who?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmzS7hXR-yA&feature=related

I know he is in it but I couldn't resist.

BC777
03-24-2012, 10:31 PM
I say Del Rio vs. Miz....why the heel not?

*Pun*

Mikeyboy7777777
03-25-2012, 05:11 AM
first of all i don't get that david otunga is the captain every single one of the other members from team johnny would be better ADR deserves a match but i think his return from injury will be more over when there are not so much other returns @wrestlemania for example the rock & jericho stuff puts the fans attention more on them than on adr still like to see him though but please ADR bring ricardo with you

johnnydropkicks
03-25-2012, 06:37 AM
There's no way that Cara's ready to return. The injury he got was a bad one, and I'd say he's a few months off coming back yet.

It would be stupid, but it would create an interesting scenario IMO.
Or, what if he got involved in the Punk vs Jericho match? Turning that into a 3 way feud? Miz vs Jericho vs Punk would be an interesting feud to me.

I agree Miz v Rock would be fun. Not too sure about Miz Punk Jericho. Actually on second though it probably would be interesting especially if Jericho shows his heel side in dealing with Miz vs Punk.

derrrr01
03-25-2012, 10:20 AM
Personally I would rather see McIntyre get the last spot on team Johnny(he's been involved with the whole storyline more than ADR), and Miz get the last spot on Team Teddy. Johnny refuses to give him a spot because he couldn't get anything done, so Teddy gives him one and he wins. It'd be a fun twist.

Marky2012
03-25-2012, 10:53 AM
im hoping come cena vs. the rock match they announce it as a no DQ match so if the miz does show up either rock or cena kick is ass and then get back to each other.

MachoManFan
03-25-2012, 11:52 AM

*Pun*

On Topic first: I really won't miss Del Rio if he's not on the card, which is a shame because I did really like him even when everyone else was saying he'd gotton boring.

This gives me a great (IMO) idea:
On Raw, Johnny comes out and says he'll introduce the last memeber of team Johnny later. The Miz catches him back stage and argues his case with JL leaving The Miz thinking he's got the spot. Then, when JL announces the last member is... Del Rio, Miz comes out and attacks ADR who scrambles before Miz FCF's (That's face crushing finally!) JL, takes the pop, cut to ad break.
Finally...The Rock... has come ba.... No wait.
Finally, The Miz shows up on Smackdown saying how he's sick of being overlooked by JL on Raw and he'll come join Team Teddy so he can kick some ass. A Nice face promo and interection with Ryder, Teddy and Hornswoggle and The Miz's turn is set.
Whether or not they then set up a one on one or let them face each other in the Teddy vs JL match is up in the air.

-TxCxL-
03-25-2012, 12:10 PM

*Pun*
"soft clap" very grand. as for the match, idk if it would work unless miz was on team "tag-team" and ADR was on team "heel".

bearkg88
03-25-2012, 12:20 PM
On Topic first: I really won't miss Del Rio if he's not on the card, which is a shame because I did really like him even when everyone else was saying he'd gotton boring.

This gives me a great (IMO) idea:
On Raw, Johnny comes out and says he'll introduce the last memeber of team Johnny later. The Miz catches him back stage and argues his case with JL leaving The Miz thinking he's got the spot. Then, when JL announces the last member is... Del Rio, Miz comes out and attacks ADR who scrambles before Miz FCF's (That's face crushing finally!) JL, takes the pop, cut to ad break.
Finally...The Rock... has come ba.... No wait.
Finally, The Miz shows up on Smackdown saying how he's sick of being overlooked by JL on Raw and he'll come join Team Teddy so he can kick some ass. A Nice face promo and interection with Ryder, Teddy and Hornswoggle and The Miz's turn is set.
Whether or not they then set up a one on one or let them face each other in the Teddy vs JL match is up in the air.

I like your idea MMF. I get the feeling before this year is over we will see Miz become face.

MachoManFan
03-25-2012, 01:17 PM
I like your idea MMF. I get the feeling before this year is over we will see Miz become face.

Completely off topic but I just realised the abreviation on my name if the 'bad' kind of threesome! :(

helmsley
03-25-2012, 03:19 PM
del rio will probably be in the dark match, and will probably win it, its a shame, last year he was competing for the whc after winning the rumble, this year he doesnt even have a match, but i think that his injury had a lot to do with this