PDA

View Full Version : How about Europa League AUCTION!!!!!!!!

VanHooliganX
03-24-2012, 08:13 AM
Basically the same pointless idea as JJ posted BUT for the Europa League AND I'm adding if your team gets eliminated at any point. The 11 best players all go to the team you traded places with!

I just think if you're going to destroy all the hopes of the little clubs (See APOEL who're doing pretty beast and Cruj a couple of seasons back) then the Europa League should destroy the big clubs.

Imagine that. The whole of Spurs, Liverpool, Motherwell, FC Not-Barca-Or-Madrid switching teams with Shamrock Rovers!

Pumpkinhead
03-24-2012, 08:14 AM
Basically the same pointless idea as JJ posted BUT for the Europa League AND I'm adding if your team gets eliminated at any point. The 11 best players all go to the team you traded places with!

I just think if you're going to destroy all the hopes of the little clubs (See APOEL who're doing pretty beast and Cruj a couple of seasons back) then the Europa League should destroy the big clubs.

Imagine that. The whole of Spurs, Liverpool, Motherwell, FC Not-Barca-Or-Madrid switching teams with Shamrock Rovers!

Haha nicely done

B-MCINTYRE
03-24-2012, 08:14 AM

I repeat my answer from his thread...

VanHooliganX
03-24-2012, 08:21 AM
Haha nicely done

Thanks pal.

He's not the only 1 with amazing ideas!

That other thread is either a troll or proof he's very stupid...

Juvenile Junkie
03-24-2012, 08:27 AM
How about we go to bed with the nearest billionaire from Abu Dhabi like the prostitutes we are and try buy trophies?

Destruction
03-24-2012, 08:30 AM
How about we go to bed with the nearest billionaire from Abu Dhabi like the prostitutes we are and try buy trophies?

How about you go back to Italian football to watch "The Best League In The World"?

Or just go to ItalianFootball.org where some people might agree with you?

Or you go back to make more Hillsborough jokes?

If you do, do it someplace I don't go

B-MCINTYRE
03-24-2012, 08:31 AM

Sounds like a great plan to me! Isn't that what your idea was?

Juvenile Junkie
03-24-2012, 08:42 AM
How about you go back to Italian football to watch "The Best League In The World"?

Or just go to ItalianFootball.org where some people might agree with you?

Or you go back to make more Hillsborough jokes?

If you do, do it someplace I don't go

Ah,look what the rat threw up

Destruction
03-24-2012, 08:44 AM
Ah,look what the rat threw up

http://chebec.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/greenish_sick_rat_in_bed.png

B-MCINTYRE
03-24-2012, 08:45 AM
http://chebec.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/greenish_sick_rat_in_bed.png

sooooooooooooooooo this thread? is it just a post random crap thread now?

VanHooliganX
03-24-2012, 11:19 AM

Lemme help you out here B-Mac for I wish to show you a typical butthurt fanboy troll in football.

With 0 friends on the forum because he insulted a tragic accident (Which to date he hasn't apologised for) he has to try and get attention with absolute stupid threads or obvious trolling (Either way, pointless and adds NOTHING whatsoever).

So when someone confronts 1 of this imbeciles they attack who you support.

Now with me being a Man City fan and us having 1 of the richest owners. He attacks the thing he is envious about because, truth be told, he has nothing else on us.

I'm sure Wade, Tomsta, the Steves or anyone who knows about NON-FIXED football that Man City have other flaws, embarrassing history, etc. But he can't think of anything else so he becomes what I call...Replaying the same record over and over again.

This stupidity is best left in your ignore list :)

Unless you enjoy reading copy and pasted links from Wikipedia.

Destruction
03-24-2012, 11:37 AM
Lemme help you out here B-Mac for I wish to show you a typical butthurt fanboy troll in football.

With 0 friends on the forum because he insulted a tragic accident (Which to date he hasn't apologised for) he has to try and get attention with absolute stupid threads or obvious trolling (Either way, pointless and adds NOTHING whatsoever).

So when someone confronts 1 of this imbeciles they attack who you support.

Now with me being a Man City fan and us having 1 of the richest owners. He attacks the thing he is envious about because, truth be told, he has nothing else on us.

I'm sure Wade, Tomsta, the Steves or anyone who knows about NON-FIXED football that Man City have other flaws, embarrassing history, etc. But he can't think of anything else so he becomes what I call...Replaying the same record over and over again.

This stupidity is best left in your ignore list :)

Unless you enjoy reading copy and pasted links from Wikipedia.

[/rant]

Well said Van

And by the way, I can't see the pic in your sig

Automatic
03-24-2012, 11:57 AM

This one is quite funny to be honest

Destruction
03-24-2012, 12:01 PM
This one is quite funny to be honest

It is a little

But I can't laugh at anyone who made jokes about 96 people who lost there lives