PDA

View Full Version : THE 'E NEEDS ME (My Look At The WWE)

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-24-2012, 04:17 AM
Hello everyone! I'm going to be doing this from now on. I've been thinking about it for a while now and the time feels right. Basically, what I'm going to do is watch the current episode of RAW for the week. Point out the errors in booking (from my perspective) and then fix what I feel is wrong. Look at this as a review, dissection and re-construction thread. I hope everyone reads along and I hope everyone likes it. I'll be starting this Tuesday (3-27-12) coming. (That's typically when this thread will move. Every Tuesday or Wednesday.)

Due to real world time constraints, I'm only going to be doing RAW for right now. Smackdown is possible in the future and PPV's will probably just be reviews for now.

Thanks and enjoy!

Destruction
03-26-2012, 12:42 PM
Hello everyone! I'm going to be doing this from now on. I've been thinking about it for a while now and the time feels right. Basically, what I'm going to do is watch the current episode of RAW for the week. Point out the errors in booking (from my perspective) and then fix what I feel is wrong. Look at this as a review, dissection and re-construction thread. I hope everyone reads along and I hope everyone likes it. I'll be starting this Tuesday (3-27-12) coming. (That's typically when this thread will move. Every Tuesday or Wednesday.)

Due to real world time constraints, I'm only going to be doing RAW for right now. Smackdown is possible in the future and PPV's will probably just be reviews for now.

Thanks and enjoy!

I'm interested, I'll sure be reading to see your views

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-26-2012, 11:35 PM
I'm interested, I'll sure be reading to see your views

Awesome! At least I'll have one reader lol. When I get home from work today I'll be starting this so definitely check it out!

RomanFlare
03-26-2012, 11:56 PM
'Bout damn time. They were already stealing your ideas from the podcast, might as well give them bullet points.