PDA

View Full Version : Triple H is Coming Back! Last Run?

Rich Cranium
10-31-2010, 12:15 PM
Looks like Triple H wrestled at the WWE Fan Appreciation" event on 10-30-10 where he defeated Alberto Del Rio with the Pedigree. I'm now thinking he will do some house shows to shake off any ring rust he may have incurred. He is now 41 years old and this could possibly be his last run as an on air talent as he has his exec position which will keep him busy enough. Thoughts? Opinions? Will he retire before 45 or stay in the ring ala Flair?

SilverGhost
10-31-2010, 12:35 PM
I think HHH will retire soon but if he does "take over" WWE, we may see him in the ring in rare occasions depending on the storyline.

Tommy Thunder
10-31-2010, 01:21 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter.

This will be HHH's last run (depending on injuries). I think he'll retire from in ring stuff around the same age as HBK did, so 44/45. I also think the company will be passed on to him and Steph from Vince. HHH will then assume the same role as Vince did around this age, so as a General manager, and making occasional in-ring appearances.

REAL infinite wisdom.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Ezekiel 25:17.

Mr. McMahon
10-31-2010, 03:00 PM
I'm ready for HHH to retire anytime now. He has been sloppy and slow in the ring since 05. The guy has lost his touch, he his horrible as a face, his promos are not anything special, he should be heel. But its time he retired, he already has like 12 world titles and has done everything there is to be done. He can play the role of a manager or something but please stay away from the ring

Kashdinero
10-31-2010, 04:23 PM
If he retires without winning the wwe title again I'll drink a case of good ol' J.R's BBQ sauce! Anyone else think he wants to beat dick flairs record?

MrNolan
10-31-2010, 04:24 PM
I think last night is an indication that HHH is done as a regular in ring performer. He has been rumored to be coming back since this past summerslam. I don't think he'll be back. Last night showed me that he is healthy and just returned for a cameo and is not holding back due to lingering injuries. Hes not back because he has a new role backstage. Hes gonna do like Vince now, show up every blue moon.

Also, IMO, Vince will never give up the company. He'll run the show until he can't physically take the travel schedule anymore. Its in his blood, he can never stop doing it. If you watched Vince's 'Two faces of McMahon' DVD, you'll see what im talking about. It goes a bit into his personal life and shows how crazy he is about the biz. Sorry Steph, but you won't be taking over until Vince is on his deathbed.

dantheman
10-31-2010, 04:27 PM
I think he is not done yet, he will come back but I think he needs to have a retirement match or go out properly. I can't see the lasting image of him going out was him at Extreme Rules which wasn't even a major ppv like Wrestlemania etc.

disguisedblender
10-31-2010, 05:16 PM
In the pictures he's wearing a shirt that I don't recognize. I don't think WWE would keep making shirts for someone who isn't coming back, and I don't think Triple H would bow out without any notice.

Robstar
10-31-2010, 06:02 PM
http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-news/25-photos-triple-h-returns-to-wwe-yesterday.html

Pics of HHH's return above. He looks a bit thinner but it may just be the pics. I'm pretty sure in one of them where he's standing over Del Rio's ring announcer, he's doing the Scott Hall 'bad guy' pose.

nrb6304
10-31-2010, 06:20 PM
Anybody that thinks Triple H isn't coming back is insane.

POINT 1.) As previously stated before Triple H has a new shirt out and you don't make shirts for people who are retired unless it's at the HoF
POINT 2.) There's been no closure to his story with Sheamus. In every retire that hasn't ended with injury the story has been completed. The Rock ended his story with Evolution. Austin ended his story with Rock. HBK ended his story with Undertaker AND notice all of these happened at WM.
POINT 3.) The WWE needs Triple H too much right now. IDC what anybody says Hunter can still deliever in the ring, and most importantly (from a business stand point) sells tickets. And with this surplus of new talent, they need somebody with EXPEREINCE to help them out. And no matter how many road agents you have you will NEVER get better unless you work IN THE RING with somebody better then you. And right now the only ones in the WWE that can do that? Goldust, William Regal, Undertaker, Edge, Chavo, and Big Show. And look at that list there, Goldy? Joke (Thx WWE) Regal? Bigger Joke (Thx WWE) Chavo? BIGGEST JOKE (Thx WWE) So really Edge Taker and Big Show.

So IMO Triple H is needed in the WWE and isn't going ANYWHERE. He still has unfinished buisness with Sheamus, an untapped rivalry with Wade Barrett, a much needed rivalry with Jack Swagger, and IMO a rivarly with CM Punk a REAL rivarly.

Tommy Thunder
10-31-2010, 08:27 PM
I think last night is an indication that HHH is done as a regular in ring performer. He has been rumored to be coming back since this past summerslam. I don't think he'll be back. Last night showed me that he is healthy and just returned for a cameo and is not holding back due to lingering injuries. Hes not back because he has a new role backstage. Hes gonna do like Vince now, show up every blue moon.

Rumored to be coming back at Summerslam?! Where the hell did you hear that?!?! The FACT was that HHH was out until November!! And he was slated for a return in time for Survivor Series!! His match against del Rio was kept short, in case he aggravated his injury. We should see him come back to regular tv soon to end his feud with Sheamus.

REAL infinite wisdom!!

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Ezekiel 25:17.

Pittbull
11-01-2010, 09:48 AM
I always thought Triple H, had something to do with the mystery GM role!? or even a role with the Nexus!

Really can't see him coming back to feud with Sheamus at all!

Thou I do agree he won't be doing much in-ring stuff of note. Maybe just the occasional PPV

Belzova
11-01-2010, 12:22 PM
I really do hope he returns in a GM role. HHH has pretty much done everything you could possibly think of already. I mean what else could be done other than HHH having a storyline questioning his own orientation? Nothing! He only has the GM spot left for him. I personally believe that he would be a very great heel General Manager if given the chance.

Rich Cranium
11-01-2010, 12:29 PM
I could see HHH confronting Cena and asking, "So, since I've been gone you up and join the Nexus?".

Bodom
11-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Just what we need. Another Cena - Hunter feud.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

MrNolan
11-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Well, maybe you are right. NOT! I'll gladly eat my words if im wrong. And quoting bible scriptures does not in the slightest bit make you wise.

Robstar
11-01-2010, 04:08 PM
Well, maybe you are right. NOT! I'll gladly eat my words if im wrong. And quoting bible scriptures does not in the slightest bit make you wise.

I know right? It's like noone's seen Pulp Fiction ffs! It was embarrasing for people to do it then, it's just plain naff now. The worst form of plagiary is ripping off someone from a movie who was ripping on something else. *smh* I still love the way every generation thinks they are discovering everything for the very first time, even if it has been around for 2000 years

Necroyeti
11-01-2010, 04:23 PM
Robstar 3:16 says he just pwned your ass
(obligatory)

I also see HHH being the GM, unfortunately, but I kinda don't care anymore.... Honestly, they've dragged it on for so long now that almost anybody would be considered a complete failure.

I just hope trips is actually in a fit state to be wrestling upon his return... Don't want something like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfxuAI7SAMk) to happen again.

Robstar
11-01-2010, 04:26 PM
Robstar 3:16 says he just pwned your ass
(obligatory)

I also see HHH being the GM, unfortunately, but I kinda don't care anymore.... Honestly, they've dragged it on for so long now that almost anybody would be considered a complete failure.

I just hope trips is actually in a fit state to be wrestling upon his return... Don't want something like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfxuAI7SAMk) to happen again.

Thankyou, thankyou! I'll be here all week! Don't forget to tip your waitress(because she's probably a TNA Knockout and needs the money)

Kashdinero
11-01-2010, 04:37 PM
Thankyou, thankyou! I'll be here all week! Don't forget to tip your waitress(because she's probably a TNA Knockout and needs the money)

I would pay the knockouts double what they earn per appearance to come and appear at my house... }; )

natteulvendk
11-17-2010, 05:23 PM
Hi all totally new to this forum but still any new stuff on the Return Of Triple H ??

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 09:40 PM
Are you a fan of the game?

natteulvendk
11-18-2010, 12:37 PM
I just like his style im a fan of WWE ^^ but if you force me to choose.. its Undertaker ^^ ;) but im just curious :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-07-2011, 03:59 AM
Well, here we are in January and no one has answered your question yet. No one still knows what's going on with him. We still have a few weeks until The Royal Rumble, even farther for Elimination Chamber and April until WrestleMania XXVII... so, who knows whats going to happen. He's most likely going to feud with Sheamus until Elimination Chamber and have a Grand Finale match at WrestleMania XXVII... it's bound to be his retirement soon so he and Shawn can be inducted together for the HOF in 2012. Just a hunch really.

The Brown One
01-07-2011, 04:15 AM
Well, here we are in January and no one has answered your question yet. No one still knows what's going on with him. We still have a few weeks until The Royal Rumble, even farther for Elimination Chamber and April until WrestleMania XXVII... so, who knows whats going to happen. He's most likely going to feud with Sheamus until Elimination Chamber and have a Grand Finale match at WrestleMania XXVII... it's bound to be his retirement soon so he and Shawn can be inducted together for the HOF in 2012. Just a hunch really.

I would be happy if that happened. Hes getting old anyway, and since hes got that big executive job now, he should focus more on that. I feel that he could contribute more to that, then he could wrestling in the ring now. An HBK and HHH dual induction would be awesome.

SilverGhost
01-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Founders of DX in the HOF would be really good.