PDA

View Full Version : A Victory Road Spoiler!!!

HCollins-TNA1
03-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Guess by now everyone knows D-Von is the new TV champion!!!!

K2Jelly
03-18-2012, 08:23 PM
Hooray?

dssd

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
03-18-2012, 08:47 PM
Hooray?

Only if he puts someone over.

Robstar
03-18-2012, 09:03 PM
Hobert matey, a spoiler in the title? Come on. Not everyone knows yet.

Just a warning to everyone that incorrectly labelled and placed spoilers will start to result in infractions/bans once the new points system is in place.

Bodom
03-18-2012, 09:07 PM

Just a warning to everyone that incorrectly labelled and placed spoilers will start to result in infractions/bans once the new points system is in place.

Oh you mean TNA gets included in that?

Damn.

Polly-Pablo
03-18-2012, 09:16 PM

Hold up - what new points system??

Tommy Thunder
03-18-2012, 09:19 PM

I second this.

Robstar
03-18-2012, 10:33 PM

It's still being ironed out. But the idea is that you start off with a certain amount of infraction points and once they're used, then it's bye bye from EWN

Amerinaine
03-18-2012, 10:41 PM

Wouldn't putting this thread here imply it was a spoiler? I mean, it was in TNA **Spoiler** thread. I knew what I was getting into when I read it, and I didn't know the finish. So I'm confused here.

bearkg88
03-18-2012, 10:50 PM
Wouldn't putting this thread here imply it was a spoiler? I mean, it was in TNA **Spoiler** thread. I knew what I was getting into when I read it, and I didn't know the finish. So I'm confused here.

Rob or bodom moved it. Originally it wasn't here in the spoilers section

Robstar
03-18-2012, 10:53 PM

I moved it AND retitled it.

Amerinaine
03-18-2012, 11:15 PM
I moved it AND retitled it.

Ok, it makes sense now. I'll just move along. I wasn't here.

HCollins-TNA1
03-19-2012, 02:27 AM

Wasn't a spoiler it happened Live on PPV, and I posted about 5 or 10 minutes after the match....

HCollins-TNA1
03-19-2012, 02:31 AM
Then only way it would and could be a spoiler if people didn't watch or see the title change or wait till Impact and have a huge surprise when they see D-Von with belt!!!

SLEEPY LOCO1
03-19-2012, 02:31 AM
Wasn't a spoiler it happened Live on PPV, and I posted about 5 or 10 minutes after the match....

Not everybody is able to watch the ppvs and they wait till the next show to find out what happened.

I am not one of these people, I was reading the spoilers on the home page.:cool:

HCollins-TNA1
03-19-2012, 02:36 AM
Not everybody is able to watch the ppvs and they wait till the next show to find out what happened.

I am not one of these people, I was reading the spoilers on the home page.:cool:

True as I posted in the next post.... So if someone posted a result of Wrestlemania or Raw or Lockdown or so on as it happening or about 10 to 15 minutes after it happen would it be a spoiler???
People are watching and the results are usually up 1 to 5 minutes afterwards!!!!

Robstar
03-19-2012, 03:53 AM
Yes it's always a spoiler if you put it in the thread title! Anyway, I sent you a message about it. For everyone else, read this -
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?14322-Spoiler-Rules-**An-All-New-Member-Must-Read**&p=468134

B-MCINTYRE
03-19-2012, 05:31 AM
I personally can't order PPV's... but it's TNA so I read spoilers anyway... I'll be avoiding this site until I see the Raw after mania :)

Amerinaine
03-19-2012, 10:41 AM
Then only way it would and could be a spoiler if people didn't watch or see the title change or wait till Impact and have a huge surprise when they see D-Von with belt!!!

It isn't so much who can and can't watch as to what Time Zone can and can't watch. I made the mistake once. It is just easier to follow the rules, even if it doesn't make sense. (In this case, I have to agree with Rob on this.) Like it or no, this was a spoiler.

HCollins-TNA1
03-20-2012, 12:03 PM
It isn't so much who can and can't watch as to what Time Zone can and can't watch. I made the mistake once. It is just easier to follow the rules, even if it doesn't make sense. (In this case, I have to agree with Rob on this.) Like it or no, this was a spoiler.
Agree as well.... Maybe if I post such next time I'll wait till the end of the PPV.... Hopefully pick the most logical place to place the thread... Be it the PPV section or Spoiler or regular thread depending on the news..