PDA

View Full Version : My blogs have been moderated and not released for comments?!?

Itchypanda
03-18-2012, 04:42 PM
I've written a few blogs. My first 2 blogs were not moderated but my last 2 were blocked from comments. Is this an oversight? I am talking about wrestling outside of WWE, TNA & ROH. Is this why I'm blocked?

Sully
03-18-2012, 06:50 PM
You only have 3 blogs published right now, and all three of them allow comments.

Try talking to Frank or Rated_R(ob)KO about it. They're the ones who oversee the blog section.

Dubs
03-18-2012, 09:10 PM
You have to wait for Frank or R(ob) to approve them. The comments are usually blocked when your blog isn't approved so I'm assuming that's the problem you're having.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-19-2012, 08:11 AM
You have to wait for Frank or R(ob) to approve them. The comments are usually blocked when your blog isn't approved so I'm assuming that's the problem you're having.

Thats exactly what it is. I approved the last blog but you have to be patient, I'm not on here 24/7 and neither is Frank. :) I quite liked you last blog ItchyPanda and if anything this site should encourage more wrestling outside of WWE/TNA.