PDA

View Full Version : League XI's: EPL,Serie A,Bundesliga,La Liga etc

Juvenile Junkie
03-18-2012, 08:08 AM
Pick a league,make a select XI of players from that league.Subs bench optional,manager too.

Juvenile Junkie
03-18-2012, 08:12 AM
La Liga XI: (4-3-3)
Casillas
Dani Alvez
Pique
Carvalho
Jordi Alba
Xabi Alonso
Xavi
Iniesta
Ronaldo
Messi
Soldado

Wade Barrett 1979
03-18-2012, 08:18 AM
You've created this thread before:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?10906-La-Liga-XI-vs-Serie-A-XI-vs-EPL-XI-vs-Bundesliga-XI

Juvenile Junkie
03-18-2012, 08:18 AM
Serie A XI:

1. Buffon
2. Chiellini
3. Thiago Silva
4. Barzagli
5. Maggio
6. Pirlo
7. Nocerino
8. K.P. Boateng
9. Hamsik
10. Ibrahimovic
11. Cavani

Juvenile Junkie
03-18-2012, 08:19 AM
You've created this thread before:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?10906-La-Liga-XI-vs-Serie-A-XI-vs-EPL-XI-vs-Bundesliga-XI

Yes,but times change

Wade Barrett 1979
03-18-2012, 08:21 AM
Yes,but times change

In 4 months???!!!

Juvenile Junkie
03-18-2012, 08:34 AM
In 4 months???!!!

yes! torres got replaced by Soldado in the Spanish team

Paul Scholes is eligable!!(just for you)

Ibrahimovic is in the form of his life

Thiago Silva owned RVP @ San Siro

amongst other things you have the resergance of Pirlo,Giggs,Puyol etc

Wade Barrett 1979
03-18-2012, 08:36 AM
yes! torres got replaced by Soldado in the Spanish team

Paul Scholes is eligable!!(just for you)

Ibrahimovic is in the form of his life

Thiago Silva owned RVP @ San Siro

amongst other things you have the resergance of Pirlo,Giggs,Puyol etc

You could have re used the other thread!

If you like making new threads so much, why don't you do a useful one? Like one for Muamba or are you waiting for him to die so you can take the piss, like you did with Hillsborough and Hysel???

Y2Jryder
03-18-2012, 08:48 AM
Come on ladies, play it nice:D

Wade Barrett 1979
03-18-2012, 08:51 AM
Come on ladies, play it nice:D

I'm sorry but when you've had to stand on a terrace, age 9 and watch a relative, someone you know and love, die in front of your eyes, you tend to not forget or forgive those who decide to take the piss out of the incident!

VanHooliganX
03-18-2012, 10:15 AM
I'm sorry but when you've had to stand on a terrace, age 9 and watch a relative, someone you know and love, die in front of your eyes, you tend to not forget or forgive those who decide to take the piss out of the incident!

Heskey 11 times.

Original answer right ;D

I'll say the exact same thing in 4 months time.:rolleyes:

Juvenile Junkie
03-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Muamba or are you waiting for him to die so you can take the piss

Let me name players you have never heard of:

Dani Jarque
Sergio Sanchez
Antonio Puerta
Ruben De La Red

Wade Barrett 1979
03-18-2012, 12:04 PM
Let me name players you have never heard of:

Dani Jarque
Sergio Sanchez
Antonio Puerta
Ruben De La Red

I have heard of these, I just don't happen to take the piss out of deaths like you do.

Shaz11
03-18-2012, 12:41 PM
Taking the piss out of people's deaths?

Not really on is it!

Wade Barrett 1979
03-18-2012, 12:44 PM
Taking the piss out of people's deaths?

Not really on is it!

Yet still no apology and not one iota of remorse for what he said!

Shaz11
03-18-2012, 01:04 PM
Yet still no apology and not one iota of remorse for what he said!

Wow! That's just disgraceful!

Wade Barrett 1979
03-18-2012, 01:06 PM
Wow! That's just disgraceful!

He doesn't care for what he said. He despises the English so much, deaths of English fans mean nothing to him!

Shaz11
03-18-2012, 01:11 PM
He doesn't care for what he said. He despises the English so much, deaths of English fans mean nothing to him!

What has he been racist to you?

Wade Barrett 1979
03-18-2012, 01:16 PM

Nope just to the English in general! The first post I saw of his was, 'Ten reasons the Italians Hate the English,' it wasn't just funny banter either, it was really scathing hatred and he's been the same ever since!

We wind him up by saying Serie A and La Liga is boring, he responds with real hate filled bile!

Y2Jryder
03-18-2012, 01:57 PM
Put the handbags away ladies:D

Wade Barrett 1979
03-18-2012, 02:11 PM
Put the handbags away ladies:D

See my previous post as to why I can't stand him!

Y2Jryder
03-18-2012, 02:20 PM
See my previous post as to why I can't stand him!
Just ignore him or report it to the mods. you're not helping anybody here

Wade Barrett 1979
03-18-2012, 02:23 PM
Just ignore him or report it to the mods. you're not helping anybody here

I've tried that! There seems to be a lack of interest!

Sorry mate but I don't really care, I'll make everyone here aware of this 'user' if it's the last thing I do!

Actually I've just had an idea.....

Pumpkinhead
03-18-2012, 02:30 PM

Sorry mate but I don't really care, I'll make everyone here aware of this 'user' if it's the last thing I do!

Actually I've just had an idea.....

calm down Wade, don't get in trouble

Wade Barrett 1979
03-18-2012, 02:33 PM
calm down Wade, don't get in trouble

No worries, nothing that would have an effect here! :D

Y2Jryder
03-18-2012, 02:41 PM

Actually I've just had an idea..... Make a blog:D

Wade Barrett 1979
03-18-2012, 02:43 PM
Make a blog:D

I doubt it'll get approved somehow! :D

Wade Barrett 1979
03-18-2012, 03:01 PM
You know what? Knackers to him: Ignored! :)

pauadrian
03-19-2012, 01:43 AM
just a dick really

Juvenile Junkie
03-19-2012, 02:02 AM
Wade Barrett ,you are the most false person ever,

You put more anti-Spain and anti-Italy posts on these forums than what door knobs like Dave Richardson or Richard Scudamore could put together.Your comments about both countries reach levels of racism and hatred.I bet the Heysel anniversary is a big party with you.You started a thread as to how Italy ''disgraced'' football??? Only 4 World Cups,Only 12 European cups,Only 1 European Championship,ya your right,what a disgrace!

You flat out hate the Spanish and Hate Italians,don't know why,maybe the Spanish bullied you in school or you never got picked for the local football team becaUSE of a Italian kid.

You use false comments,stereotypes,generalisations,old wives tales about La Liga and Serie A.You are a PREMFACE!Your knowledge of football outside of England is that of a bedpan!You use phrases like ''Germans are efficient','Only two teams in La Liga'',''Italy is corrupt retirement home that only play Catanaccio'',''England are the clear favourites for every International tournament''.

Funny how its guys who can't find work in La Liga and Serie A that come and save teams in your league,yet no British manager in the last 20 years has ever done anything of note in those leagues!! Funny how players whp played in the 90's in Serie A and La Liga have become better managers than 90's era EPL players!! Guardiola,Mancini,Simeone,Conte,Montella,Allegri,A ncelotti,Luis Enrique,Frank Rijkaard,Ciro Ferrara,Aitor Karanka,unai Emery,Molina,Caparros,Abel Rosino,

I'm glad I don't hate any country like you do(well Turkey,but for obvious reasons,I have Greek and Cypriot ancestry),I try keep afloat with the majore leagues across Europe and whenever there is a big game from any League I watch,regardless of where it comes from.I don't believe any league is 'the best in the world',thats just marketing propoganda based on selective statistics like: We've won the most World Cups,we had 2 teams in the Champions League final,we sell the most cup cakes and scones on Match days etc.

Just watch football and stop with your league hating!

Wade Barrett 1979
03-19-2012, 03:25 AM

You put more anti-Spain and anti-Italy posts on these forums than what door knobs like Dave Richardson or Richard Scudamore could put together.Your comments about both countries reach levels of racism and hatred.I bet the Heysel anniversary is a big party with you.You started a thread as to how Italy ''disgraced'' football??? Only 4 World Cups,Only 12 European cups,Only 1 European Championship,ya your right,what a disgrace!

You flat out hate the Spanish and Hate Italians,don't know why,maybe the Spanish bullied you in school or you never got picked for the local football team becaUSE of a Italian kid.

You use false comments,stereotypes,generalisations,old wives tales about La Liga and Serie A.You are a PREMFACE!Your knowledge of football outside of England is that of a bedpan!You use phrases like ''Germans are efficient','Only two teams in La Liga'',''Italy is corrupt retirement home that only play Catanaccio'',''England are the clear favourites for every International tournament''.

Funny how its guys who can't find work in La Liga and Serie A that come and save teams in your league,yet no British manager in the last 20 years has ever done anything of note in those leagues!! Funny how players whp played in the 90's in Serie A and La Liga have become better managers than 90's era EPL players!! Guardiola,Mancini,Simeone,Conte,Montella,Allegri,A ncelotti,Luis Enrique,Frank Rijkaard,Ciro Ferrara,Aitor Karanka,unai Emery,Molina,Caparros,Abel Rosino,

I'm glad I don't hate any country like you do(well Turkey,but for obvious reasons,I have Greek and Cypriot ancestry),I try keep afloat with the majore leagues across Europe and whenever there is a big game from any League I watch,regardless of where it comes from.I don't believe any league is 'the best in the world',thats just marketing propoganda based on selective statistics like: We've won the most World Cups,we had 2 teams in the Champions League final,we sell the most cup cakes and scones on Match days etc.

You really are a clueless buffoon! The exact reaction I wanted! :D

pauadrian
03-19-2012, 03:47 PM

the bolded is true and you know it

I believe you are the one who hates the premier league because it is the best league in the WORLD, Italy and Spain have nothing on the premier league, in Italy I see boring games that the best moments are all at the end of the game which leads me tothink that it is still being fixed. Spain is a 2 team league ony Barca and Madrid compete there and they are like the Yankees and the Red Sox they are not a team they just buy the best players.

The only matches I like are premier league matches, MLS and Spain relegation matches, and thats because of two team leagues or fixed leagues, there is corruption in Italy stick it in your head. I don´t recall Zlatan doing anything important in Barcelona why is he good all of a suden with Milan?

I await your response

Shaz11
03-19-2012, 03:55 PM
I was born in England, but I ain't English

There isn't a DOUBT that the Premier League is the best league in the world

You wouldn't see results like Man City losing 1-0 to Swansea, Man U losing 6-1, Arsenal losing 8-2, etc.

Wade Barrett 1979
03-19-2012, 04:08 PM
I hope you two are prepared for the copy and paste response, that he passes off as his own 'thoughts!' :D

pauadrian
03-19-2012, 05:12 PM
I hope you two are prepared for the copy and paste response, that he passes off as his own 'thoughts!' :D
I´m prepared for it lol
I can play that game too

Wade Barrett 1979
03-19-2012, 05:14 PM
I´m prepared for it lol
I can play that game too

Good lad! :D

Juvenile Junkie
03-20-2012, 01:42 AM
I showed this thread to my friends,they all laughed in your face.This is the sad example of a pommie brainwashed by SKy Sports!

Juvenile Junkie
03-20-2012, 01:44 AM
the bolded is true and you know it

I believe you are the one who hates the premier league because it is the best league in the WORLD, Italy and Spain have nothing on the premier league, in Italy I see boring games that the best moments are all at the end of the game which leads me tothink that it is still being fixed. Spain is a 2 team league ony Barca and Madrid compete there and they are like the Yankees and the Red Sox they are not a team they just buy the best players.

The only matches I like are premier league matches, MLS and Spain relegation matches, and thats because of two team leagues or fixed leagues, there is corruption in Italy stick it in your head. I don´t recall Zlatan doing anything important in Barcelona why is he good all of a suden with Milan?

I await your response

I stated concrete facts about Premfacing,football generalisations,Leagues,players becoming managers,success of a national team and all you can come up with are Andy Gray stereotype comments!Pathetic,get a life

Juvenile Junkie
03-20-2012, 01:46 AM
There isn't a DOUBT that the Premier League is the best league in the world

Hence all the World CUps,Ballon D'ors,Champions Leagues,European Championships,Youth level championships that England hav accumilated...............wait.................... .....oh.........no.

Wade Barrett 1979
03-20-2012, 05:52 AM
I showed this thread to my friends,they all laughed in your face.This is the sad example of a pommie brainwashed by SKy Sports!

Oh no! Some faceless nobody on the internet showed this to all his friends, who are also faceless nobodies and they all laughed! How will I go on with my life knowing this?

:D

You're priceless! Please never leave, I can always rely on your 'wit' to make me smile!

B-MCINTYRE
03-20-2012, 05:54 AM
What is this Soccer?

Wade Barrett 1979
03-20-2012, 06:05 AM
What is this Soccer?

It's a sport that the Italians and Spanish bore at and clueless buffoons copy & paste facts for, that they pass off as their own 'insight!'

B-MCINTYRE
03-20-2012, 06:07 AM
It's a sport that the Italians and Spanish bore at and clueless buffoons copy & paste facts for, that they pass off as their own 'insight!'

Is it like English football? or just some boring similar game.

Wade Barrett 1979
03-20-2012, 06:17 AM
Is it like English football? or just some boring similar game.

The English variant is very exciting!

B-MCINTYRE
03-20-2012, 06:19 AM

Makes sense.

Wade Barrett 1979
03-20-2012, 06:47 AM
Makes sense.

Absolutely it does!

Steve Austin
03-20-2012, 01:34 PM
Haha what a twat! I've missed this :')

Wade Barrett 1979
03-20-2012, 02:35 PM
Haha what a twat! I've missed this :')

Yup, his particular brand of clown behaviour is rather funny! :D

Shaz11
03-20-2012, 07:00 PM
2-0 Blackburn against Sunderland. Unpredictable was the word to describe this match.

Yaku-Poo and Toi-Lett scored (sorry but I had to post it :))

Not in a sexual manner ;)

Juvenile Junkie
03-23-2012, 06:40 AM

To bad its not very English with its foreign players,foreign owners and foreign managers.Heck the 1 team aren't even from England!!

pauadrian
03-23-2012, 04:52 PM
I only know Andy Gray from fifa so you cant come up with those excuses
You once thought I was english for fucks sake, it clearly says in my location MEXICO

pauadrian
03-23-2012, 04:53 PM
Hence all the World CUps,Ballon D'ors,Champions Leagues,European Championships,Youth level championships that England hav accumilated...............wait.................... .....oh.........no.

oh yeah italy is good just because they have argentinan players

pauadrian
03-23-2012, 04:54 PM
To bad its not very English with its foreign players,foreign owners and foreign managers.Heck the 1 team aren't even from England!!
same could be said about italian league
africans
argentinans
brazilians

pauadrian
03-23-2012, 04:56 PM
I am surprised you have any friends man, or do all south africans think this way?

Juvenile Junkie
03-24-2012, 05:53 AM
I feel sorry for you.By cementing your colours to the mast of the EPL,and hey,don't get me wrong its a great league,you miss out of the joys of being neutral and watching big games from across all of Europe's major leagues,your allegiance to one league means you miss out on great football from across the continent.

Juvenile Junkie
03-24-2012, 05:54 AM
I am surprised you have any friends man, or do all south africans think this way?

don't you have a border to jump over;)

Juvenile Junkie
03-24-2012, 05:55 AM
oh yeah italy is good just because they have argentinan players

are you snagging cocaine?

B-MCINTYRE
03-24-2012, 06:44 AM

Yes I am what of it. I bought it from the italian league commisioner...

Pumpkinhead
03-24-2012, 08:04 AM
And I actually thought this was about making each league respective best XI LOL

B-MCINTYRE
03-24-2012, 08:05 AM
And I actually thought this was about making each league respective best XI LOL

It probably was, but then it turned into a not so much in topic thread.

Pumpkinhead
03-24-2012, 08:47 AM
It probably was, but then it turned into a not so much in topic thread.
Oh whatever

La Liga XI
-----------Casillas---------------
Ramos--Puyol--Martinez--Adibal
-----------Jonas---------------
-------Xavi----Alonso---------
-Ronaldo---Messi-----Iniesta---

Pumpkinhead
03-24-2012, 08:52 AM
EPL XI
---------------Hart--------'--------
Johnson--Lescott--Vidic(fit)---Baines
---------Barry-----Jones-----------
Valencia------Silva-----------Bale
-------------Aguero---------------

B-MCINTYRE
03-24-2012, 08:57 AM
The Random XI

D.THOMAS
D.Swan
S.Pendlubury
G.Ablett
C.Judd
H.Kewell
R.Ponting
B.Slater
I.Foloa
A.Fasolo
L.James

Pumpkinhead
03-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Serie A XI
---------------Buffon------------
Maggio--T. Silva--Barzagli--Chellini
------------Van Bommel---------
----------De Rossi--Vidal---------
----------------Pirlo-------------
----------Cavani----Ibra----------

Pumpkinhead
03-24-2012, 09:00 AM
The Random XI

D.THOMAS
D.Swan
S.Pendlubury
G.Ablett
C.Judd
H.Kewell
R.Ponting
B.Slater
I.Foloa
A.Fasolo
L.James

That Thomas guy sounds like he is a beast ;)

pauadrian
03-24-2012, 02:28 PM
don't you have a border to jump over;)

And here I was trying to be civil

JSullivan
03-25-2012, 08:28 AM
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/397-whats-going-on-in-.jpg

Wow.

JJ has been nothing but cool with me and I come in here and see this.

I'm disgusted.

Pumpkinhead
03-25-2012, 06:48 PM
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/397-whats-going-on-in-.jpg

Wow.

JJ has been nothing but cool with me and I come in here and see this.

I'm disgusted.

Welcome to the real life!!

JSullivan
05-17-2012, 03:49 PM
Just bumping this to discuss.

Steve Austin
05-17-2012, 04:08 PM
Just bumping this to discuss.

I'm gonna post my teams in a few mins, just need a minute to think :p

Steve Austin
05-17-2012, 04:26 PM
EPL: Hart, Johnson, Kompany, Vidic, Cole, Toure, Gerrard, Silva, Rooney, Aguero, Suarez/Van Persie.

Bundesliga: Neuer, Lahm, Hummels, Subotic, Robben, Gotze, Kagawa, Ribery, Lewandowski, Huntelaar, Gomez

Serie A: Buffon, Lichtsteiner, Silva, Chiellini, Boateng, Sneijder, Di Natale, Lavezzi, Giovinco, Cavani, Ibrahimovic.

La Liga: Casillas, Alves, Pique, Ramos, Alba, Alonso, Xavi, Ozil, Iniesta, Messi, Ronaldo.

Ligue 1: Lloris, Debuchy, Yanga-M'Biwa, Lovren, Sakho, M'Vila, Pastore, Hazard, Ayew, Giroud.

Championship: Davis, McNaughton, Tomkins, Hudson, Harte, McAnuff, Lallana, Nolan, McCleary ,Rodriguez, Lambert.

Mojo Tartarus
05-17-2012, 04:38 PM
No Bastian?!

Steve Austin
05-17-2012, 04:41 PM
No Bastian?!

Not a fan really, I prefer Luis Gustavo myself, was gonna throw him in at left back but thought Huntelaar deserved a place.

Nice sig1

Mojo Tartarus
05-17-2012, 04:43 PM
Not a fan really, I prefer Luis Gustavo myself, was gonna throw him in at left back but thought Huntelaar deserved a place.

Nice sig1

Fair enough dude!

Yeah, thought I'd get in the spirit for a change! :D

Steve Austin
05-17-2012, 04:44 PM
Fair enough dude!

Yeah, thought I'd get in the spirit for a change! :D

Wise choice :p

#ComeOnEngland #StevieG

Mojo Tartarus
05-17-2012, 04:46 PM
Wise choice :p

#ComeOnEngland #StevieG

Don't forget Team GB too! :D

Steve Austin
05-17-2012, 04:47 PM
Don't forget Team GB too! :D

Euro's come first :p

K-Jammin
05-17-2012, 04:49 PM
Why did that JJ guy get banned?

Steve Austin
05-17-2012, 04:51 PM

His Cunt-O-Metre readings were off the charts! :D

Mojo Tartarus
05-17-2012, 04:52 PM

He'd already had warnings, making sick 'jokes' about Hysel and Hillsborough. Then he was racist to Pau!

K-Jammin
05-17-2012, 04:53 PM

Well in that case Steve you best start behaving yourself ;) Try to keep your nut down!

Mojo Tartarus
05-17-2012, 04:54 PM

This too!!!!

Steve Austin
05-17-2012, 04:56 PM
Well in that case Steve you best start behaving yourself ;) Try to keep your nut down!

Fuck off Cunt-Jammin! :mad: