PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Tournament Knock out bracket

KJ PUNK
03-15-2012, 10:51 PM
Well, since nobody joined the EWN NCAA Tournament bracket, I decided this would be more fun.

The Rules:

Each day you have to pick 2 teams (except the Elite 8 and up).
If ONE of your two teams lose, you're out.
You can only pick a team ONCE.
The person that makes it the FARTHEST, wins.

So say I pick UCONN and TEXAS, and they both win, then I can't pick either team again, no matter how far they go. So if UCONN vs TEXAS was the NCAA Championship game, I'd be out.

Since the first round has already started, we will start with Round 2. Post your picks in the thread. We will go by the honors system (no editing posts, guys) and I will write down who (if anyone) picks. So get your picks in Saturday and I'll see ya then!

VanHooliganX
03-15-2012, 11:06 PM
Well, since nobody joined the EWN NCAA Tournament bracket, I decided this would be more fun.

The Rules:

Each round you have to pick 2 teams (except the Elite 8 and up).
If ONE of your two teams lose, you're out.
You can only pick a team ONCE.
The person that makes it the FARTHEST, wins.

So say I pick UCONN and TEXAS, and they both win, then I can't pick either team again, no matter how far they go. So if UCONN vs TEXAS was the NCAA Championship game, I'd be out.

Since the first round has already started, we will start with Round 2. Post your picks in the thread. We will go by the honors system (no editing posts, guys) and I will write down who (if anyone) picks. So get your picks in Saturday and I'll see ya then!

This thingy intrigues me.

Is this a knockout tournament?

I've never looked into it but seen it heavily advertised during games and looked interesting. Looking to watch a few games and see who I dig watching regularly.

KJ PUNK
03-15-2012, 11:26 PM
This thingy intrigues me.

Is this a knockout tournament?

I've never looked into it but seen it heavily advertised during games and looked interesting. Looking to watch a few games and see who I dig watching regularly.

The tournament itself or this game?

VanHooliganX
03-15-2012, 11:27 PM
The tournament itself or this game?

The tournament itself really. (Complete newbie to NCAA stuff)

KJ PUNK
03-16-2012, 12:18 AM
The tournament itself really. (Complete newbie to NCAA stuff)

Yeah, it's you lose and you're out.

KJ PUNK
03-17-2012, 02:18 AM
I messed up on the rules and said round, but it's supposed to be day. so i changed it. now, my picks for Saturday, the 17th, are:

KENTUCKY WILDCATS
WISCONSIN BADGERS

Come on guys, make your picks for teams that play the 17th!!

KJ PUNK
03-17-2012, 11:08 PM
I win!!!!!!!!!

http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/4char-forever-alone-guy-high-resolution.png