PDA

View Full Version : IWC ROH Tournament Round One - Davey Richards vs. Michael Elgin

Robareid
03-14-2012, 01:48 PM
It's been a while since the last one of these, but don't worry I haven't forgotten about it. Since last time Eddie annihilated Mike Mondo, and we now have our first second round match, Charlie Haas vs. Nick Jackson, as Nick finished off Cedric Alexander to advance.

This next match is probably the closest matchup so far, as it pits two main eventers up against each other. One is an up and comer who people seem to have nothing to say against him, while the other is at the top, but hasn't been receiving too warm a reception since getting there. That's right, this matchup pits the current ROH World Champion, the American Wolf Davey Richards against the muscle of the House of Truth, Unbreakable Michael Elgin. Let the battle commence.

Get voting and watch the tournament unfold here (http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=421204)

SESAfro
03-14-2012, 02:19 PM
The American Wolf Davey Richards of course.

Robareid
03-14-2012, 02:47 PM
I went with Elgin on this one. He's just so entertaining in the ring. Some of the moves he can pull off are just superhuman! He's not great on the mic, but then again neither is Davey. Sure Davey can put on truly great matches, but I haven't really been seeing that lately, apart from the Young Wolves Rising. For me he's become way to MMA influenced. Still, they are both great, and I really look forward to their match at Showdown in the Sun

jordan1995
03-14-2012, 02:50 PM
has to be Davey

Cabers
03-14-2012, 04:07 PM
I went with Elgin i have always loved the powerhouse style and Davey bores me being honest.

magglis
03-14-2012, 06:08 PM
Elgin will smash Davey boy

Robareid
03-15-2012, 12:52 PM
I was right to say it was going to be close. With a day left the scores are neck and neck