PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania prank

aweso_me
03-13-2012, 09:12 PM
I just thought of something that I don't think has been brought up here. Do you think there will be an April Fool's prank at Wrestlemania? will there be a match that we think will happen or is happening an end with a twist? What do you guys think?

RomanFlare
03-13-2012, 09:12 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOLDBERG!

GOOOOOOOOOOOLDBERG!

GOOOOOOOOOOOLDBERG!

Then out comes Gillberg. #DouchebagWWE

Steve Austin
03-13-2012, 09:19 PM
Undertaker isn't really bald :0

CM_SUXX_NOT
03-13-2012, 09:23 PM
Why is everyone hashtagging?? This isn't twitter, it's only cool on twitter, so stop pretending this is twitter.

By tradition April Fools' pranks must happen before 12pm so no, there will not be an April Fools related prank.

There will still be a twist though. Either Shawn will screw someone over or there will be a mass run-in for the Cena-Rock match and they come together to fight everyone off, before finishing the match.

SLEEPY LOCO1
03-13-2012, 09:25 PM
Zach Ryder will come out during the Cena vs. Rock match and smashes on both of them at the end of the show.

The Expendable
03-13-2012, 09:26 PM
Why is everyone hashtagging?? This isn't twitter, it's only cool on twitter, so stop pretending this is twitter.

By tradition April Fools' pranks must happen before 12pm so no, there will not be an April Fools related prank.

There will still be a twist though. Either Shawn will screw someone over or there will be a mass run-in for the Cena-Rock match and they come together to fight everyone off, before finishing the match.

It's damn true

Vegas
03-13-2012, 09:38 PM

I wish people would stop with the damn hashtags. As for the April Fool's Prank i doubt it

FXK2I
03-13-2012, 09:56 PM
Fans takes their seats.

Arena goes dark....Female voice says "avast! virus database has been updated"

Lights comes back on

;)

Steve Austin
03-13-2012, 09:57 PM
Fans takes their seats.

Arena goes dark....Female voice says "avast! virus database has been updated"

Lights comes back on

;)

Haha this, execeptional.

FXK2I
03-13-2012, 10:01 PM
Haha this, execeptional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck1rVi5IQLM

Go to 0:50 LOL

MachoManFan
03-13-2012, 10:02 PM
It'll be that you pay your money to Sky BO or whoever and just get a message for the next 3 hours saying "April Fool!" along with an animated gif of the Shockmaster dancing with Doink.

The Brown One
03-13-2012, 10:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck1rVi5IQLM

Go to 0:50 LOL

Was that real?!
Would love to see this happen at Mania.

Tomsta666
03-13-2012, 10:12 PM
HHH and HBK pull out of the Taker match at the last minute to leave Hornswoggle to come out and break the streak... APRIL FOOLS!!!

FXK2I
03-13-2012, 10:24 PM
Was that real?!
Would love to see this happen at Mania.

Seemed pretty real too me.

Even the commentators reacted to it and I saw it on TV (back when NXT was still televised) so it's not a video edit or anything of that nature.

TNA 'The very best'
03-14-2012, 08:42 AM

#angryelf
Sorry couldn't help myself

I do not want to see any April fools gags at WM- but i expect one

MachoManFan
03-14-2012, 09:15 AM
Seemed pretty real too me.

Even the commentators reacted to it and I saw it on TV (back when NXT was still televised) so it's not a video edit or anything of that nature.

Yep this actually happened. I remember it from when it was first shown because it was in Manchester. Great bit of free advertising for avast! lol

twoot2
03-14-2012, 10:31 AM
Last year there was a prank going around on april fools, that The Rock was going to be hosting WM via satellite. Funny thing was i almost fell for it, only because of his track record before of titantron appearences. This year, Hornswoggle to interefere in Rock/Cena match and cost Rocky the match!

aweso_me
03-14-2012, 10:55 AM
The finger poke of doom 2 would be perfect here in Rock/Cena. Would instantly turn Cena megaheel

Cabers
03-14-2012, 03:40 PM
The announced WM main event of the rock vs cena has been cancelled thaking their place are out comes the great khali vs nash *ring the Bell* #trollface