PDA

View Full Version : Gamerscore and Achievements!

Steve Austin
03-13-2012, 09:23 AM
I made this thread because I'm trying to help a friend (Well about 4 actually)

Ok so my mate just told me that he went on FIFA and it said there was an update, so he updated it and once he got on FIFA he got an achievement he already had. He then checked his achievements and he had 0 gamerscore and 0 achievements.

Anyone else had this problem? Or know anything about it?

Pretty crap really if this happens to someone like Van. Hopefully it hasn't, suicide would be on the cards :D

VanHooliganX
03-13-2012, 09:28 AM
I made this thread because I'm trying to help a friend (Well about 4 actually)

Ok so my mate just told me that he went on FIFA and it said there was an update, so he updated it and once he got on FIFA he got an achievement he already had. He then checked his achievements and he had 0 gamerscore and 0 achievements.

Anyone else had this problem? Or know anything about it?

Pretty crap really if this happens to someone like Van. Hopefully it hasn't, suicide would be on the cards :D

He should ring Xbox support if he really wants to try and get it fixed.

If that happened to me I'd kill every employed worker for EA lol

Pretty weird though. My friend seems to have unlocked 1000/1000 too which isn't possible since:
A) never plays UT
B) Never won an online friendly match yet alone a season.

VanHooliganX
03-13-2012, 09:44 AM
I think he's gonna do the Live Chat thing cause phoning cost quite a bit.

He' like you as well, loved getting the achievements. Haha I know you would, classic Van :D

He probably glitched it.

I don't mind getting achievements but I love getting completions. Anyone can whore points into 6 digits. Getting 85+ completions with some of the harder games to complete takes skill ;D

See this is the thing though. He really doesn't have the ability to pull off a glitch like that. He isn't very good with that sort of stuff so until I chat to him I think he'll be bragging he finally completed 1 game lol

VanHooliganX
03-13-2012, 09:50 AM
Fair play chief :)

I wouldn't be surprised, my mate is an idiot but his mate knew how to do it so he got all achievements from all his games. :p

Well I did it legit :cool: Now fix your Xbox and play with Giddy, Shin and me! (THBK included but been ages since we talked :()

VanHooliganX
03-13-2012, 10:04 AM
What about Tom? :p

I'd have to buy it back but I've just purchased a Wii and Mario Kart so won't be probably until FIFA 13 :)

When he decides to stay onside then I'll include him! lol

Oh :( *runs away from you*

CGBigMan
03-13-2012, 11:28 AM
he has to redownload his profile and he should be there

CGBigMan
03-13-2012, 12:08 PM
What do you mean, like delete the profile, just the profile and then recover gamertag?
exactly that

pauadrian
03-13-2012, 01:45 PM
Ok it works, cheers pal.

He accidentally deleted profile and items, the stupid idiot so he lost all his games saves, got UT and all that but lost his career mode saves and his 94 rated virtual pro.

Anyone know if you can get this back? Or is it gone forever?
gone forever sadly

pauadrian
03-13-2012, 01:53 PM
I just said weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey :D

Such a good friend :p
gone forever happily?

pauadrian
03-13-2012, 07:20 PM
Hey Steve it wasn´t a problem with your friends it was a problem with Microsoft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhUCGimb3U8

1:28

Tomsta666