PDA

View Full Version : An idea

eyehatecena
03-12-2012, 09:08 PM
I thought about something earlier. Not sure if everybody would like the idea: What do you guys think about having a seperate thread for writers of shows for all feds where we can annouce a show is posted. It would not force anybody to read the shows if they didn't want to, but everybody would know one was up.

B-MCINTYRE
03-12-2012, 09:19 PM
I thought about something earlier. Not sure if everybody would like the idea: What do you guys think about having a seperate thread for writers of shows for all feds where we can annouce a show is posted. It would not force anybody to read the shows if they didn't want to, but everybody would know one was up.

Is this a place you could write down all your accomplishments rather than having to use up all your sig space?

eyehatecena
03-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Is this a place you could write down all your accomplishments rather than having to use up all your sig space?

eh? wut? Nah, just when say, HWA post a show they could say it in that Thread, Alpha Rev post a show, they could say it in that Thread, EWNCW, EWA, JBW, EWF...etc all could do the same- just to let everyone know a show is up- thats all.

Vegas
03-12-2012, 09:53 PM
eh? wut? Nah, just when say, HWA post a show they could say it in that Thread, Alpha Rev post a show, they could say it in that Thread, EWNCW, EWA, JBW, EWF, BWA...etc all could do the same- just to let everyone know a show is up- thats all.

Fixed that for ya

eyehatecena
03-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Fixed that for ya

Lol...thanks for the fix, was just thinking of them off the top of my head

Broc
03-12-2012, 09:57 PM
Hmm, interesting. Not sure how many people would really pay attention too it though, like I personally probably wouldn't because if I really wanted to see someone's recent show, I could just look back in the show thread for it.

Pumpkinhead
03-13-2012, 11:17 AM
I was thinking we can have thread to kayfabe talk about the feds like they're real, does that sounds to you

I like your idea Eyehatecena but the problem I see is that too many shows and fed so can could become confusing

Tommy Thunder
03-14-2012, 08:05 AM
In my opinion the discussion threads of each respective thread already serves this purpose. I think adding this thread would just add another pointless thread to the e-fed section.

Sully
03-14-2012, 08:14 AM
Sounds like just another way to rise a post count. What would this do, other then alert someone the shows posted? I think having a new post in the e-Fed's official show thread, would probably give them that hint anyways. If it doesn't, usually show writers announce it in their own e-Fed discussion thread as well.

Like Tommy said, it'd really be pretty pointless to have. Sorry.

thejman93
03-14-2012, 01:44 PM
I was thinking we can have thread to kayfabe talk about the feds like they're real, does that sounds to you

I like your idea Eyehatecena but the problem I see is that too many shows and fed so can could become confusing

I not a big fan of this idea either.

The less kayfabery, the better. I'm all about shooting lol.

Seriously though, the main disscussion thread provide plenty of opportunity for that anyway.