PDA

View Full Version : Issues

Pumpkinhead
03-12-2012, 07:07 PM
I had some troubles logging in to the site lately, it is just me or someone else had this problems too???

Broc
03-12-2012, 07:09 PM
I was being logged off for no reason earlier today, but I was via mobile so maybe that had something to do with it.

bearkg88
03-12-2012, 07:11 PM
I had some troubles logging in to the site lately, it is just me or someone else had this problems too???

I've had some. In the last 48 hrs, there have been a few blocks of time it wouldn't load for me

Pumpkinhead
03-12-2012, 07:26 PM
I've had some. In the last 48 hrs, there have been a few blocks of time it wouldn't load for me
Me too, after some time then I was able to log in again but looked weird to me

Krysys
03-12-2012, 07:43 PM
The site was down earlier, as many people had problem getting on. I've had quite a bit of trouble getting on lately, especially during the last 48 hours or so.

Vegas
03-12-2012, 07:43 PM
Me too, after some time then I was able to log in again but looked weird to me

The site keeps going down for short periods of time

SilverGhost
03-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Oh...if the site shuts down then its nothing to worry about. Just chill out and it should resolve by itself.

Pumpkinhead
03-12-2012, 07:58 PM
Oh...if the site shuts down then its nothing to worry about. Just chill out and it should resolve by itself.

That's the best response I could ever get

Tommy Thunder
03-13-2012, 07:50 AM
Site went down for a few hours with me last night. It's happened before, but it usually sorts itself out, which it has now :)

ahmed
03-19-2012, 07:33 PM
As with any host/network, there are periodic outages. The server is monitored, in case anything huge goes down for a long time. Generally, take a deep breath and realize everything will be fine. Such outages are usually a few minutes, but rarely more than a couple hours.

I will note, the last major outage for the host was 4 days, 7 hours ago. Since then, the site has been up and running without a problem.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-19-2012, 08:06 PM
I will note, the last major outage for the host was 4 days, 7 hours ago. Since then, the site has been up and running without a problem.[/QUOTE]

Hey man, I still cannot modify my profile at all. And I'm still being logged out.

EDIT: I had to log in three times to post this.

pauadrian
03-20-2012, 12:52 AM
I will note, the last major outage for the host was 4 days, 7 hours ago. Since then, the site has been up and running without a problem.

Hey man, I still cannot modify my profile at all. And I'm still being logged out.

EDIT: I had to log in three times to post this.[/QUOTE]

I don´t think anybody else had a problem man

ahmed
03-20-2012, 01:34 AM
Is anyone else having login problems? The host looks fine, and I haven't had any problem logging in.