PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Talks 'Major Changes' In Store For TNA

Robstar
10-28-2010, 07:16 PM
Well at least it's not Dixie again.

So the Hulkster has promised that TNA will be headed in a more shoot-style direction;

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/VIDEO_Hulk_Hogan_Talks_About_TNA_Storylines.php

What do people think of this? Can they make it work? Is it reminiscent of original ECW and ROH?

SilverGhost
10-28-2010, 07:24 PM
If the takeover will lead up to what Hogan is talking about, then it better be worth it.

Rich Cranium
10-28-2010, 07:40 PM
I think he was high when he made the video.

Necroyeti
10-28-2010, 07:41 PM
There's a good chance it's gonna be "BRAWL FOR ALL PART TWO BROTHER, ONLY WITH MMA INSTEAD OF BOXING DUUUUDES", but hopefully it won't be.

(If anyone doesn't remember: Brawl For All was a shootfighting tournament that was extremely dull, poorly recieved, injured a bunch of talent and effectively ended the career of "Dr. Death" Steve Williams. It was the brainchild of Vince Russo - who reportedly still insists it was a good idea.)

Rassling_Fan
10-28-2010, 11:44 PM
If they're good on the mic, it could work. But on the other hand, you can now tell who should and shouldn't be talking.

Robstar
10-29-2010, 12:44 AM
If they're good on the mic, it could work. But on the other hand, you can now tell who should and shouldn't be talking.

Ok so who do we have that's good with a mic and who isn't? I'd keep Hardy & Styles off the mic if I were them

SilverGhost
10-29-2010, 12:46 AM
Ok so who do we have that's good with a mic and who isn't? I'd keep Hardy & Styles off the mic if I were them

Good on mic:Bischoff?

Bad on mic: TNA roster?

shanethewolf
10-29-2010, 06:41 AM
Seeing is believeing. We've been waiting for all his promises to come true ever since he arrived and nothing has come into fruition.

Splattered-Dreams
10-29-2010, 07:18 AM
Good on mic:Bischoff?

Bad on mic: TNA roster?

*nods head*

SilverGhost
10-29-2010, 11:38 AM
*nods head*

I don't know any other guys that would cut promos except Flair, Foley and Bischoff.

Robstar
10-29-2010, 02:12 PM
You don't think Hogan cuts a decent promo brother?

SilverGhost
10-29-2010, 02:29 PM
He does, just it wasn't what it used to be.

Iron Ape
10-30-2010, 09:00 PM
I don't know any other guys that would cut promos except Flair, Foley and Bischoff.

If this is really the direction that they're going, they seriously need to get Scott Steiner on the phone and talk him into making a return. Nobody makes for a more entertaining shoot than him, except for maybe The Iron Sheik. I mean, who wouldn't want to hear him ripping Flair another asshole?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC09wIT9Flo

SilverGhost
10-30-2010, 09:09 PM
If this is really the direction that they're going, they seriously need to get Scott Steiner on the phone and talk him into making a return. Nobody makes for a more entertaining shoot than him, except for maybe The Iron Sheik. I mean, who wouldn't want to hear him ripping Flair another asshole?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC09wIT9Flo

Powerful powerful stuff.

I'm surprised his english wasn't against him.

Rich Cranium
10-30-2010, 10:27 PM
Mr. Anderson cuts a decent promo.

SilverGhost
10-30-2010, 11:11 PM
Mr. Anderson cuts a decent promo.

Oh forgot this man is good on the mic....

Good on the mic
Eric Bischoff
Mr. Anderson
Mick Foley
Ric Flair
Hulk Hogan

Bad on the mic
TNA roster

Kashdinero
11-01-2010, 05:38 AM
Pope's pretty decent but andersons top three if not number one in the business on the mic IM(humble)O

Mr. McMahon
11-01-2010, 07:17 AM
I haven't watched TNA since 2008. I can't stand the horrible storylines and also the fact that someone turns face/heel almost each week. Its a huge clusterfuck. They will never be able to compete with WWE in ratings. They scored 1.2 in 2008 when I was watching, and are still scoring around the same ratings two years later. Just proves how far this shitty company has gotten even with big names like Hardy, Hogan, Angle, RVD, Anderson you would think they would be able to gain more exposure.

There advertising totally sucks, do they even have any advertising? I never see and TNA ads on TV ever, I never see any posters outside in the public or even anyone wearing their merchandise. Even if TNA hire Austin, Rock and Cena they will still score a 2.1 because of their inability to market the product and advertise. Perhaps they should go to college and learn business

Bodom
11-01-2010, 07:33 AM
So are we supposed to forget about Dixie's big surprises/change/whatever that she teased all those months ago?

Bodom
11-01-2010, 07:35 AM
I haven't watched TNA since 2008. I can't stand the horrible storylines and also the fact that someone turns face/heel almost each week. Its a huge clusterfuck. They will never be able to compete with WWE in ratings. They scored 1.2 in 2008 when I was watching, and are still scoring around the same ratings two years later. Just proves how far this shitty company has gotten even with big names like Hardy, Hogan, Angle, RVD, Anderson you would think they would be able to gain more exposure.

There advertising totally sucks, do they even have any advertising? I never see and TNA ads on TV ever, I never see any posters outside in the public or even anyone wearing their merchandise. Even if TNA hire Austin, Rock and Cena they will still score a 2.1 because of their inability to market the product and advertise. Perhaps they should go to college and learn business

You're 100% rights about the advertising. Part TNA's fault and part Spike's fault, but still. TNA's idea of major advertising is putting up a billboard.