PDA

View Full Version : How would I write up Wrestlemania/Undertaker/Shawn/HHH

jledwig
03-06-2012, 12:36 PM
WWE needs to play their cards right here. They have themselves in a sticky situation putting Shawn Michaels in the match as REF.

Scenario 1- Think about it.. WWE almost has the crowd feeding out of their hand thinking that Shawn is going to screw HHH.
Or do they? Why would WWE sacrifice giving away the ending to the match this early. If you notice, Shawn says he already knows whos going to win and he didn't say if he though HHH or Undertaker specifically. My guess is that they have Shawn Michaels screw the Undertaker but yet the Undertaker kicks out of Sweet Chin Music. This sets up a feud in between HHH and Shawn and also throws in Undertaker. Leading to 1 final Wrestlemania match HBK vs HHH vs Undertaker in a triple threat match OR at Summerslam you get shawn vs hbk and winner meets Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Scenario 2- HHH has Undertaker down for the count and Shawn Super Kicks HHH and throws undertaker on top. ( Less Likely Scenario but a possible one) This may make Undertaker look weak.

Scenario 3- Double pin or TKO where both men are out cold neither gets up from lets say a fall from the cage and both get counted down/no winner is chosen and Shawn Michaels forces them to go again once back up Undertaker wins.

What do you guys think? Any Scenarios?

Please keep this threat about the match itself. Don't ramble on about other stuff.

BC777
03-06-2012, 03:43 PM
WWE needs to play their cards right here. They have themselves in a sticky situation putting Shawn Michaels in the match as REF.

Scenario 1- Think about it.. WWE almost has the crowd feeding out of their hand thinking that Shawn is going to screw HHH.
Or do they? Why would WWE sacrifice giving away the ending to the match this early. If you notice, Shawn says he already knows whos going to win and he didn't say if he though HHH or Undertaker specifically. My guess is that they have Shawn Michaels screw the Undertaker but yet the Undertaker kicks out of Sweet Chin Music. This sets up a feud in between HHH and Shawn and also throws in Undertaker. Leading to 1 final Wrestlemania match HBK vs HHH vs Undertaker in a triple threat match OR at Summerslam you get shawn vs hbk and winner meets Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Scenario 2- HHH has Undertaker down for the count and Shawn Super Kicks HHH and throws undertaker on top. ( Less Likely Scenario but a possible one) This may make Undertaker look weak.

Scenario 3- Double pin or TKO where both men are out cold neither gets up from lets say a fall from the cage and both get counted down/no winner is chosen and Shawn Michaels forces them to go again once back up Undertaker wins.

Please keep this threat about the match itself. Don't ramble on about other stuff.

I think all of the scenario's could happen....I hopeing for Scenario 1 personally.

eboy
03-06-2012, 04:51 PM

Scenario 1 wont happen, HBK Is done and this will probably be Takers last mania.

Scenario 2 could happen but I doubt it, as it would lead to a HBK/HHH feud.

Scenario 3 Na never.

Here is my prediction.
It will be like Scenario 1. HBK will Sweet Chin Music Taker and put H on Top for 1, 2, No Taker kicks. Triple H will notice what Michaels did and Pedrigrees HBK! Taker tombstones HHH a new referee counts the 3. after the match taker will disappear or something that is symbolic of Takers dimise.