PDA

View Full Version : Is this going to be the best Wrestlemania?

Peter Kaymakcian
03-02-2012, 01:13 PM
From top to bottom do you think this will be the best Wrestlemania?

You have:

The Rock vs John Cena

CM Punk vs Chris Jericho

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus

Undertaker vs HHH in a Hell in a Cell

Plus probably a match involving Kane, Orton, and all of your other favorites.

lykkekage
03-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Best Mania in recent years ? Hopefully and probably.. 25, 26 & 27 all sucked overall, apart from some matches (Taker's matches and a few others)

Best Mania ever? Well thats doubtful. It would have to beat Wrestlemania 17, which most people consider to be the best ever. It will be hard, but with Rock / Cena, HHH / Taker and Jericho / Punk as main events, it could be. The main events itself definately has the potential to be better than WM 17's main events, but the problem as far as Im concerned is the undercard. We obviously haven't seen the full undercard yet, but with the roster they have at the moment, I dont think it will be too great

Steve Austin
03-02-2012, 01:26 PM
From top to bottom do you think this will be the best Wrestlemania?

You have:

The Rock vs John Cena

CM Punk vs Chris Jericho

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus

Undertaker vs HHH in a Hell in a Cell

Plus probably a match involving Kane, Orton, and all of your other favorites.

The bolded are all I care about so I don't think so.

I expect it to be great and I can't wait but I don't think it will be better that 17 or 20.

I think it will be better than 12-15 and 22-27 though :)

Ruthless_Aggression
03-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Best? No. Best in recent years? It just might.

benchch
03-02-2012, 02:06 PM
You got cody and big show too. But I think straight away thats one i'm not looking forward too cos big show loves to get the 'borrring' chants.

And the hell in a cell for taker triple h. That could either make it something you wanna look back and watch in 20 years time or spoil it with it being too tame for the match type.

I wouldn't say its going to be the best ever. My fave is 17. But by whats on the card right now its the most excited i've been for a wrestlemania since 18. If they add a TLC match that would make it awesome

Loser--17
03-02-2012, 03:34 PM
no. I Think 17 Was The Best. TLC II, Taker v HHH 1, The Rock V Stone Cold 2, & Benoit V Angle all around great card.

twoot2
03-02-2012, 05:17 PM
I just hope it lives up to it's expectations. It has the potential to be a great Wrestlemania and one of the most memorable.

The Brown One
03-02-2012, 05:49 PM
I don't get why everyone says that most of the Wrestlemanias besides WM 17 sucked. Not all can be as good as that you know. Just because they're not up there with WM 17, doesn't mean they suck. It means they were either decent, or were terrible top to bottom - which isn't the case.

bearkg88
03-03-2012, 11:45 PM
I don't get why everyone says that most of the Wrestlemanias besides WM 17 sucked. Not all can be as good as that you know. Just because they're not up there with WM 17, doesn't mean they suck. It means they were either decent, or were terrible top to bottom - which isn't the case.

Very valid point TBO. I for one have never seen WM 17, but to me, each of the WMs since I started watching at WM 19 have either a)been decent or better than decent or b)had certain matches that made up for the other crappy ones. So to me, the WMs don't suck. But i am thoroughly looking forward to this Wrestlemania, as much as I was looking forward to WM 19 and Wm 20

Rich Cranium
03-03-2012, 11:48 PM
Don't know how it will rank with some of the greats but thus far it has a great card. Can they get Kharma vs Phoenix?

The Expendable
03-04-2012, 07:30 PM
the best in 5 years: yes
best ever: never

Spextasy
03-05-2012, 12:44 AM
If they bring back MitB, maybe. ;)