PDA

View Full Version : Dolph Ziggler Speaks Out - WrestleMania Dream, ...

Frank
03-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Dolph Ziggler was recently interviewed by Cleveland.com, here are the highlights…When Did He Know He Wanted To Be a Wrestler?: "The Richfield Coliseum show I mentioned before, featuring Hulk Hogan vs. Harley Race in 1984 or 85. My dad took me, I was five years old. We saw that show and I told him 'can I start wrestling?'. Two months later, he signed me up for wrestling. Just once or twice a week. But at five years old, I started and I never stopped. All the way through high school and coll...

Read Full Article >> (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2892/dolph-ziggler-speaks-out-wrestlemania-dream-more)

The Brown One
03-02-2012, 05:51 PM
It's great that Ziggler is praising Tyson Kidd. Would love to see them in a match one day, even if theres no storyline behind it. Could very well be a classic.

bearkg88
03-02-2012, 07:00 PM
It's great that Ziggler is praising Tyson Kidd. Would love to see them in a match one day, even if theres no storyline behind it. Could very well be a classic.

Agreed. Though an HBK vs Ziggler match would be awesome to me as well

The Brown One
03-02-2012, 07:24 PM
Agreed. Though an HBK vs Ziggler match would be awesome to me as well

Seems highly unlikely that would happen..maybe HBK will just hit the SCM on Ziggler, like he did with ADR, and that will skyrocket his career lol. But it's still a dream!

VanHooliganX
03-02-2012, 09:57 PM

Oh hells yeah!

Kidd vs Ziggler would be a really good match if they didn't completely squash Kidd.

Probably would be a better match then Cena vs Rock too lol (Not expecting much for that honestly)

capn-edu
03-03-2012, 12:25 AM
Oh hells yeah!

Kidd vs Ziggler would be a really good match if they didn't completely squash Kidd.

Probably would be a better match then Cena vs Rock too lol (Not expecting much for that honestly)

agreed this is a better main event featuring the future of the company,
if you ask me..