PDA

View Full Version : Favourite band...OASIS !!

akbar
02-29-2012, 07:15 PM
There not that huge in America are they? My favourite band of all time, totally obsessed...anyone else fans? :)

Steve Austin
02-29-2012, 07:20 PM
I freaking love Oasis.

Importance Of Being Idle, Some Might Say and Champagne Supernova are my favourite songs.

Love Noel Gallagher as well. The Death Of You And Me is an amazing song!

akbar
02-29-2012, 07:24 PM
I freaking love Oasis.

Importance Of Being Idle, Some Might Say and Champagne Supernova are my favourite songs.

Love Noel Gallagher as well. The Death Of You And Me is an amazing song!

Noel is a legend, plus 'don't look back in anger' and 'live forever' are the greatest songs ever written, IMO

Steve Austin
02-29-2012, 07:28 PM
Noel is a legend, plus 'don't look back in anger' and 'live forever' are the greatest songs ever written, IMO

Damn right! Never really liked Liam. Beady Eye are terrible!

I like all Oasis songs really, Live Forever and Don't Look Back In Anger are exceptional too. There are just so many great songs!

SouthernBlood
02-29-2012, 07:42 PM
Wonderwall....

akbar
02-29-2012, 07:45 PM
Damn right! Never really liked Liam. Beady Eye are terrible!

I like all Oasis songs really, Live Forever and Don't Look Back In Anger are exceptional too. There are just so many great songs!

Come on...lol Liam is the definition of a rockstar, have mad love for that guy And his style (no homo)

Tomsta666
02-29-2012, 07:45 PM
My karaoke song is Cigarettes and Alcohol! :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaeLKhRnkhQ

SuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunShiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiine!!!

Steve Austin
02-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Tomstaa doing karaoke FTW! :D

Tomsta666
02-29-2012, 07:51 PM
Love Oasis. I'm an 80s/90s kid so the're our generations Beatles.

Champaign Supernova makes me cry, because it my mates funeral song :(

Only wish I got see the cunts before the split!! :mad:

Steve Austin
02-29-2012, 07:53 PM
Love Oasis. I'm an 80s/90s kid so the're our generations Beatles.

Champaign Supernova makes me cry, because it my mates funeral song :(

Only wish I got see the cunts before the split!! :mad:

Same chief!

I'd love to of seen them, they'll probably get back together when they're low on money and know it's a certainty people will want to see them :p

Leggo
02-29-2012, 08:11 PM
Fookin excellent! Been to see them live 6 times. Wembley, earls court... But favourite was Knebworth.

Rockin chair is a quality track.

Pumpkinhead
02-29-2012, 09:02 PM
Great band no doubt!!, you kids have good taste in music!!

Tomsta666
02-29-2012, 10:10 PM
Fookin excellent! Been to see them live 6 times. Wembley, earls court... But favourite was Knebworth.

You went to knebworth??? You lucky cunt!! :D

HolyJose2391
02-29-2012, 11:45 PM

So jealous legs! I would love to see them if it wasn't for their egos! Love Oasis

Leggo
03-01-2012, 12:08 AM
Easy with the C word there Tommy boy...

Yeah, Knebworth was great. It tipped it down with rain when they sang champagne supernova... Quality moment.

Watched them at Wembley with Happy Mondays supporting and earls court with Verve supporting.

VanHooliganX
03-01-2012, 04:13 AM
There not that huge in America are they? My favourite band of all time, totally obsessed...anyone else fans? :)

Great band.

Although I should apologise since my small town is where they broke up.

Our bad! :P

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-01-2012, 08:21 AM
I'm not a fan, never was a fan... and don't use that "You're American, You Wouldn't Get It." logic or something else to that effect.... I love music from all around the world, I just never got into them. I've never been a fan of "popular" music per say. I don't even pretend to know how big they got... their attitudes turned me off to them personally. :) Not trying to offend anyone obviously, which I seem to do but, just my opinion friends. :)

Steve Austin
03-01-2012, 08:26 AM
I'm not a fan, never was a fan... and don't use that "You're American, You Wouldn't Get It." logic or something else to that effect.... I love music from all around the world, I just never got into them. I've never been a fan of "popular" music per say. I don't even pretend to know how big they got... their attitudes turned me off to them personally. :) Not trying to offend anyone obviously, which I seem to do but, just my opinion friends. :)

Rob is back! :)

Fair play chief, not everyones cup of tea.

I won't judge, I've been there when I told people I didn't like The Beatles :p

akbar
04-06-2012, 06:50 PM
i wonder if listening to live forever every single day will ever get boring :confused:

Shaz11
04-06-2012, 07:00 PM
Okay! You guys will probably hate me for this, but I hate Oasis!

I ain't into that shiz, I'm more of a Hip Hop/RnB nigga!

Bone Thugs 'n' Harmony, D-12, G-Unit, Diddy - Dirty Money, Outlawz, etc.
Shockingly, I liked Coldplay as well!

akbar
04-06-2012, 07:17 PM
Okay! You guys will probably hate me for this, but I hate Oasis!

I ain't into that shiz, I'm more of a Hip Hop/RnB nigga!

Bone Thugs 'n' Harmony, D-12, G-Unit, Diddy - Dirty Money, Outlawz, etc.
Shockingly, I liked Coldplay as well!

im into RnB, grime...any type of music thats good....but you like coldplay and not oasis ??!? , you baffles me lol.....there just a shitter version of oasis and chris martin will even tell you that nole gallagher is his hero...