PDA

View Full Version : WWE Fantasy Fed - Official Discussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73

Destruction
02-26-2012, 02:40 PM
http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/87901244/wwe_logo-1.jpg

Current Shows
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1CdwqZDPuQRfkG-v5KKtZpZenEEm_RPSPynirbTLDgPT-smtPKQ

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2d1btz.jpg

Creative Members
THE HEARTBREAK KID (The Boss) (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?8797-THE-HEARTBREAK-KID); G.G.G. (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?10357-G-G-G); Destruction (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?9525-Destruction)

General Guidelines

If you would like to sign up, please message a creative member to see if the character you'd like is available.
No CAWs are allowed. Your character can work or have worked for any major promotion.
There is a character limit of 5 wrestlers per user. An individual tag team counts as one spot, but if they split they take two spots. There is a maximum of 3 male singles wrestler per user.
Only characters still living are allowed to be used.
We have the option to boot you from the fed immediately if your behaviour derails. The forum moderators may also act.
Raw Is War is posted on Mondays, Nitro is posted on Thursdays, PPVs are posted on Sundays. If you have an assignment for the show, you are expected to get your promo in by 11:59pm the night before at the latest.

Show Feedback Guidelines (Optional)

Favorite Moment:
Best Piece of Booking:
Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
Best Match:
Best Promo:
Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
Any Final Positives:
Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations?
Overall Show Grade:

PPV Schedule
Italicsed = completed
Royal Rumble
Elimination Chamber
Wrestlemania
Backlash
Cyber Sunday: In Your House
King of the Ring
The Great American Bash
Summerslam
Money in the Bank
War Games
Survivor Series
Armageddon

Championship History

WWE Championship

Ultimate Warrior (eyehatecena): Royal Rumble: 5/15/12 - Wrestlemania: 8/12/12
Chris Jericho (Tommy Thunder): Wrestlemania: 8/12/12 - The Great American Bash: 1/20/13
Austin Aries (bearkg88): The Great American Bash: 1/20/13 - Raw is War: 5/14/13
Title Vacated
Cody Rhodes (No_1eddiefan) - Survivor Series: 9/29/13 - Present

World Heavyweight Championship

Brock Lesnar (K2Jelly): Nitro: 9/6/12 - King of the Ring: 11/28/12
Tyson Kidd (Shaz11): King of the Ring: 11/28/12 - Survivor Series (9/29/13)
Dean Ambrose (Torphy): Survivor Series: 9/29/13 - Present

WWE X-Division Championship

Christopher Daniels (wrestlingfan66513): War Games: 6/24/13 - Present

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Triple H (Super_Dave): Raw is War: 4/30/12 - Elimination Chamber: 7/6/12
Mr. Anderson (G.G.G.): Elimination Chamber: 7/6/12 - Nitro: 11/4/12
Tyler Reks (S.E. Zero): Nitro: 11/4/12 - Summerslam: 3/11/13
Undertaker (Super_Dave): Summerslam: 3/11/13 - Nitro: 8/25/12
Dolph Ziggler (THE HEARTBREAK KID): Survivor Series: 9/29/13 - Present

United States Championship

Cody Rhodes (No_1eddiefan): Wrestlemania: 8/12/12 - Great American Bash: 1/20/13
Sheamus (Vandarius): Great American Bash: 1/20/13 - Present

WWE Tag Team Championship

All American Perfection (THE HEARTBREAK KID/G.G.G.): Backlash: 9/16/12 - Money in the Bank: 4/29/13
Kings of Wrestling (S.E. Zero): Money in the Bank: 4/29/13 - Present

WWE Women's Championship

Lita (No_1eddiefan): Summerslam: 3/11/13 - Raw Is War: 10/13/13
Maria (K2Jelly): Raw Is War: 10/13/13 - Present

Money in the Bank

Tyson Kidd (Shaz11): WWE Championship/World Heavyweight Championship: Won title (WHC)
Maria (K2Jelly): Womens Championship: Won title
Chris Jericho (Tommy Thunder): WWE Championship: Yet to cash in
Mr. Anderson (G.G.G.): World Heavyweight Championship: Yet to cash in

Royal Rumble Winners

Chris Jericho (Tommy Thunder): Won WWE Championship at Wrestlemania

King of the Ring

Austin Aries (bearkg88): Won WWE Championship at The Great American Bash

Next PPV

Armageddon

K2Jelly
02-26-2012, 03:15 PM
May I suggest we run the fed the same I planned to when I first started it? I can post the link to the old discussion thread.

K2Jelly
02-26-2012, 03:16 PM
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?11783-WWE-Fantasy-Fed

Destruction
02-26-2012, 03:17 PM
May I suggest we run the fed the same I planned to when I first started it? I can post the link to the old discussion thread.

I will post your rules in a minute - I may change one or 2 but I agree that it will work better

Pumpkinhead
02-26-2012, 03:21 PM
Thanks K2Jelly, so Officiially The WWE Fantasy Fed is reborn

Pumpkinhead
02-26-2012, 03:26 PM
I will post your rules in a minute - I may change one or 2 but I agree that it will work better
HQ please Destruction

Torphy
02-26-2012, 03:48 PM
Third time's the charm!

Destruction
02-26-2012, 03:49 PM
Third time's the charm!

It will be this time. No doubt!

Torphy
02-26-2012, 03:50 PM
This is the fed that I wanted to do well, i liked the classic feds where you took on a current or past wrestler instead of a CAW.

Pumpkinhead
02-26-2012, 03:50 PM
Third time's the charm!
Life is not about how many times you fall, is about if you can stand up and rise my friend!!

Tommy Thunder
02-26-2012, 03:55 PM
As I previously said, I'd love to join this, but I don't think I'd be able to commit as much time as I'd like to it, since I'm very busy with EWNCW and HWA for now.
If it takes off though, and there comes a time when I have more time, then I'll jump in!

I originally joined when K2 made it a while back, but had to pull out after realizing that I couldn't commit to it. Would it be possible to reserve a character for me though?

Destruction
02-26-2012, 03:57 PM
As I previously said, I'd love to join this, but I don't think I'd be able to commit as much time as I'd like to it, since I'm very busy with EWNCW and HWA for now.
If it takes off though, and there comes a time when I have more time, then I'll jump in!

I originally joined when K2 made it a while back, but had to pull out after realizing that I couldn't commit to it. Would it be possible to reserve a character for me though?

Of Course, Wade Barrett is reserved for Van if he's wanted though, but all other wrestlers are free

Tommy Thunder
02-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Of Course, Wade Barrett is reserved for Van if he's wanted though, but all other wrestlers are free

Ok, then I'll PM you with who I'd like to reserve!
Of course, I'll also let you know if I won't be able to join, as it would be unfair to reserve people only for me not to come in.

eyehatecena
02-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Yeah can I reserve the Ultimate Warrior? With SL now on ewas creative I may have a lil extra time for this fed.

I hate Ultimate Warrior- I just think writing promos for him would be fun.

eyehatecena
02-26-2012, 04:00 PM
Life is not about how many times you fall, is about if you can stand up and rise my friend!!

Thats what she said.

Pumpkinhead

Not problem dude, you're always welcome, in fact we'll keep you informed about your character

Tommy Thunder
Actually, I'll just say here, Can I reserve Chris Jericho?

K2Jelly
02-26-2012, 04:06 PM
Who's going to be the creative staff?

Destruction
02-26-2012, 04:07 PM
Who's going to be the creative staff?

Me, Pumpkin and 1 other

Destruction
02-26-2012, 04:07 PM
Actually, I'll just say here, Can I reserve Chris Jericho?

Absolutely - 1st come 1st serve

Destruction
02-26-2012, 04:08 PM
Yeah can I reserve the Ultimate Warrior? With SL now on ewas creative I may have a lil extra time for this fed.

I hate Ultimate Warrior- I just think writing promos for him would be fun.

Post it in the roster thread if you can do it immediately

THE HEARTBREAK KID
02-27-2012, 09:31 AM
I always thought this was a brilliant idea when Jelly came up with it.. Me and Pau took it on and after he was banned, i felt alot of pressure from the " too many feds drama " that i let it go! Glad to see it's back.. would love the chance as creative again.. and to keep my character as Dolph Ziggler! :)

RatedRorayJames
02-29-2012, 10:41 PM
When shall this be open?

Destruction
03-01-2012, 01:54 AM
When shall this be open?

Whenever we can get more members

Hopefully around a month or so

eyehatecena
03-01-2012, 03:40 PM
IC as Ultimate Warrior: I am the Warrior, I have little Warriors running through my veins. John Cena says you can not see me. Well let me tell you Cena! I can see you- you do not have an invisible force field around you, waving your hand in front of your face does not make people not see you. In fact, all the warriors of the world can see you, we have Warrior eyes, we have Warrior hearts, we have Warrior brains. But you can not see me, I am from parts unknown, you can not see Warriors like me from a place like that- our kinetic energy running through our veins make us invinsible. When the gods of all warriors sends me his message, I become even more invinsible. Cena, you are not invinsble. When this fed opens its doors, I, the Ultimate Warrior, challenge you, who is not a Warrior, not will ever be a Warrior, not even close to being a Warrior, to a match. I also challenge Dolph Ziggler to a match- he reminds me of a young Ultimate Warrior that was not born in parts unknown but somewhere where it was not parts unknown. Someplace like Florida, where Warriors like me vacation when we are not on the road or when we do not return back home to a place I like to call parts unknown *growl* Warrior out!

dbenavides777
03-01-2012, 04:05 PM
IC as Ultimate Warrior: I am the Warrior, I have little Warriors running through my veins. John Cena says you can not see me. Well let me tell you Cena! I can see you- you do not have an invisible force field around you, waving your hand in front of your face does not make people not see you. In fact, all the warriors of the world can see you, we have Warrior eyes, we have Warrior hearts, we have Warrior brains. But you can not see me, I am from parts unknown, you can not see Warriors like me from a place like that- our kinetic energy running through our veins make us invinsible. When the gods of all warriors sends me his message, I become even more invinsible. Cena, you are not invinsble. When this fed opens its doors, I, the Ultimate Warrior, challenge you, who is not a Warrior, not will ever be a Warrior, not even close to being a Warrior, to a match. I also challenge Dolph Ziggler to a match- he reminds me of a young Ultimate Warrior that was not born in parts unknown but somewhere where it was not parts unknown. Someplace like Florida, where Warriors like me vacation when we are not on the road or when we do not return back home to a place I like to call parts unknown *growl* Warrior out!

IN as Undertaker: Ultimate Warrior, you say you have little warriors running in your veins? You are going to need more than that if you ever come against me. I have dealt with ego driven individuals like yourself and have pinned them 1-2-3. Don't ever let this slip from your memory... I am the Phenom, The Dead Man and I will bury you if you keep running your mouth. You want John Cena, you can have him, he will eventually be another carcass for me to bury sometime down the line, but you Ultimate Warrior, you have been warned. What will you do when you hear the bell toll? What will you do when you see me coming down the aisle? I can smell your fear when you think of me Warrior, I can see your eyes not being able to look at mine. Before you step in the ring with me, hug your family, ur children, say goodbye to them for the last time. Warrior... you will REST IN PEACE...

eyehatecena
03-01-2012, 04:30 PM
IN as Undertaker: Ultimate Warrior, you say you have little warriors running in your veins? You are going to need more than that if you ever come against me. I have dealt with ego driven individuals like yourself and have pinned them 1-2-3. Don't ever let this slip from your memory... I am the Phenom, The Dead Man and I will bury you if you keep running your mouth. You want John Cena, you can have him, he will eventually be another carcass for me to bury sometime down the line, but you Ultimate Warrior, you have been warned. What will you do when you hear the bell toll? What will you do when you see me coming down the aisle? I can smell your fear when you think of me Warrior, I can see your eyes not being able to look at mine. Before you step in the ring with me, hug your family, ur children, say goodbye to them for the last time. Warrior... you will REST IN PEACE...

IC as Warrior: Fear not, I also have the blood of Gods running through me. When I get onto the rocketship to planet Eknosphere, I will be soon recharged with even more Warrior juice in my viens and every orfice of this Warrior body so that even you deadman will soon not be dead but a living organism that this Warrior can disect and discover that crystal gem implanted in your head that shall give me all your memories that shall then be taken to that spaceship so that we can find the truth to your life. Only then shall you be free of the shackles of the evil that men do to each other in all facets of life and facets in the locker rooms. Come back to me when you are free Undertaker, I shall be waiting with Warrior breath *growl* Warrior out.

dbenavides777
03-01-2012, 04:44 PM
OOC: Ur are so funny, I am remembering all the promos I use to see the Warrior do, I never understood them... haha!

eyehatecena
03-02-2012, 12:28 AM
OOC: Ur are so funny, I am remembering all the promos I use to see the Warrior do, I never understood them... haha!
Lol- thats why I wanted him- I mean I hated him, his promos- wtf? But after watching the WWE Ultimate Warrior DVD- I saw just how, um weird the guy was- a total wack job. But looked like someone reallly fun to write for- I am psyched for this

dbenavides777
03-02-2012, 09:12 AM
Lol- thats why I wanted him- I mean I hated him, his promos- wtf? But after watching the WWE Ultimate Warrior DVD- I saw just how, um weird the guy was- a total wack job. But looked like someone reallly fun to write for- I am psyched for this

I should have picked Kamala the Uganda Giant and just keep my mouth shut, while slapping my belly!!! Hahaha!

eyehatecena
03-02-2012, 10:56 AM
I should have picked Kamala the Uganda Giant and just keep my mouth shut, while slapping my belly!!! Hahaha!

Lol- that would have been way too easy- I think you did a great UT. If I do someone else, it may be Andre the Giant, lol

dbenavides777
03-02-2012, 11:31 AM
IC as Warrior: Fear not, I also have the blood of Gods running through me. When I get onto the rocketship to planet Eknosphere, I will be soon recharged with even more Warrior juice in my viens and every orfice of this Warrior body so that even you deadman will soon not be dead but a living organism that this Warrior can disect and discover that crystal gem implanted in your head that shall give me all your memories that shall then be taken to that spaceship so that we can find the truth to your life. Only then shall you be free of the shackles of the evil that men do to each other in all facets of life and facets in the locker rooms. Come back to me when you are free Undertaker, I shall be waiting with Warrior breath *growl* Warrior out.

IC as Undertaker: Once, evil was simply perceived as that which man did not understand. Now however, he understands is all too well. Evil is the part of man he attempts to shun. A side of himself he seeks to deny. Everything man is determined to destroy can be found within his own heart. Tonight the reckoning is upon us, tonight darkness will seize the land, destroy all that you hold dear, and make play things of your heroes. Ultimate Warrior, behold my awesome powers, I come to you laden with sin, seething with evil. I will strip you of that which you hold dear, then I will devour your soul. For I am the reaper of men, the chaser of souls, the weaver of nightmares, the heart of darkness. I am now and ever will be the purity of evil, and all encompassing darkness from which there is no mercy, not hope and no escape. Ultimate Warrior, the sands of times are passing through your hourglass. Day by day it will continue to empty until there is nothing left. And where there is nothing left... you Ultimate Warrior, will Rest In Peace!

bearkg88
03-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Shawn Michaels: It's getting close to that time. That is right, that time. The time where you all recognize what is in store. I'm going to take the wrestling world by storm. I will show everyone that I am the best, not Taker, not Warrior...no one else is better than the Showstoppa! Be prepared, because the Heartbreak Kid is going to show you all how it is done

eyehatecena
03-03-2012, 01:18 AM
IC as Warrior: Now Undertaker, there is no evil in your soul, nor sin in your soul after I defeat your soul in the match that I will have with your human body, your soul will be the one that is resting in peace. It will be there with all the other souls, that I, the Ultimate Warrior, have put there with my Warrior powers along with all the souls that have been put there from all the other Warriors of my world. All those souls are resting in peace on that rocketship- just waiting to be brought to their destination- the icy planet of Gericurl in the Istanabulatcan Galaxy where the Warrior Gods gather to plan their plans of the plan for planning new plans. Once they do that, all souls will be transfered into Warrior juice to pump through my veins.

And to you Shawn Michaels, you call yourself the Showstopper, Shawn Michaels, who is called the showstopper. Well you are not the showstopper. I am the showstopper. In fact, with my Warrior powers, I almost held up a PPV- my partner, Hulk Hogan did not have the power of the Warrior that night, he refused the suck the Warrior juices from my Warrior loins- therefore all Warrior juices stayed in my body that night- I wanted him to have as much power as me that night. He did not want me out there, but my Warrior power made me go out there. I personally won that match by myself and decided to never share my Warrior juice with anyone after that though my wife, Mrs Warrior used some to make some little Warriors- who will one day take their place at the top of WWE and will be the new showstoppers of the future and beyond. And Shawn, you are not a heartbreaker to me- my Warrior heart is strong, stronger than everything in this universe and the other 33 universes of our quadrent of this unit of time

dbenavides777
03-03-2012, 08:47 AM
IC as Warrior: Now Undertaker, there is no evil in your soul, nor sin in your soul after I defeat your soul in the match that I will have with your human body, your soul will be the one that is resting in peace. It will be there with all the other souls, that I, the Ultimate Warrior, have put there with my Warrior powers along with all the souls that have been put there from all the other Warriors of my world. All those souls are resting in peace on that rocketship- just waiting to be brought to their destination- the icy planet of Gericurl in the Istanabulatcan Galaxy where the Warrior Gods gather to plan their plans of the plan for planning new plans. Once they do that, all souls will be transfered into Warrior juice to pump through my veins.

And to you Shawn Michaels, you call yourself the Showstopper, Shawn Michaels, who is called the showstopper. Well you are not the showstopper. I am the showstopper. In fact, with my Warrior powers, I almost held up a PPV- my partner, Hulk Hogan did not have the power of the Warrior that night, he refused the suck the Warrior juices from my Warrior loins- therefore all Warrior juices stayed in my body that night- I wanted him to have as much power as me that night. He did not want me out there, but my Warrior power made me go out there. I personally won that match by myself and decided to never share my Warrior juice with anyone after that though my wife, Mrs Warrior used some to make some little Warriors- who will one day take their place at the top of WWE and will be the new showstoppers of the future and beyond. And Shawn, you are not a heartbreaker to me- my Warrior heart is strong, stronger than everything in this universe and the other 33 universes of our quadrent of this unit of time

Hahahaha... dang you're good! Warrior power. That's it, I'm gonna have Undertaker's minions build him a rocket ship too, he feels left out because he has no ship of his own, but he does have a casket.

dbenavides777
03-03-2012, 08:49 AM
Shawn Michaels: It's getting close to that time. That is right, that time. The time where you all recognize what is in store. I'm going to take the wrestling world by storm. I will show everyone that I am the best, not Taker, not Warrior...no one else is better than the Showstoppa! Be prepared, because the Heartbreak Kid is going to show you all how it is done

IC as Undertaker: Shawn Michaels, all you do is run your mouth and never back it up. You tried to stop me at Wrestlemania and you couldn't do that. Shawn, I will call all the evil that is given to me to haunt you for the rest of your pathetic life. I will go to the grave yard tonight and start digging your grave. I will have the minister at hand to perform your last rites Shawn. You and your maker better be on good terms because when I'm done with you, you will Rest In Peace!

bearkg88
03-03-2012, 07:25 PM
IC as Undertaker: Shawn Michaels, all you do is run your mouth and never back it up. You tried to stop me at Wrestlemania and you couldn't do that. Shawn, I will call all the evil that is given to me to haunt you for the rest of your pathetic life. I will go to the grave yard tonight and start digging your grave. I will have the minister at hand to perform your last rites Shawn. You and your maker better be on good terms because when I'm done with you, you will Rest In Peace!

IC: Run my mouth and never back it up? Who beat you in the first ever hell in a cell match? Who came the closest to ending the streak? That is right, Mr Wrestlemania himself, me. Please Undertaker, start digging a grave, because when I get my hands on you, they will need a final resting place for you.

As for you Warrior. Have you taken too many shots to the head or are you just crazy? I hope we meet out in that squared circle, because the Showstoppa will show you that your juices and loins are no match for the main event. And when you least expect it Warrior, I'll leave you flat on your flabby old ass!

eyehatecena
03-03-2012, 10:01 PM
IC: Run my mouth and never back it up? Who beat you in the first ever hell in a cell match? Who came the closest to ending the streak? That is right, Mr Wrestlemania himself, me. Please Undertaker, start digging a grave, because when I get my hands on you, they will need a final resting place for you.

As for you Warrior. Have you taken too many shots to the head or are you just crazy? I hope we meet out in that squared circle, because the Showstoppa will show you that your juices and loins are no match for the main event. And when you least expect it Warrior, I'll leave you flat on your flabby old ass!

IC as Warrior: Now Shawn- my loins are burning with Warrior juices and you best fear that. When I come back from Parts Unknown, I will have your smile back for you that you lost all so long ago when you lost your smile on that day you said you lost it. Indeed I have taken shots to the head, but the forcefield that emcompasses my the outer field of me and my human body protect me from hurt- I feel no pain. You hit me with a chair, I feel no pain, you hit me with fist, I feel no pain, you hit me with a bat, I feel no pain, you hit me with a chair I feel no pain. I feel no pain- thats why I get through my matches quick, because I feel no pain when pain is trying to make me hurt. And crazy I am not, I believe you are the crazy one- you have left WWE at a time when it needed you most and at most, WWE needed you and your human body- I thought at one time, you might be a Warrior deep down inside of your soul, but I found you have no soul, you sold it to be champion, and thats why you became champion, not because of your abilities, but because you sold your soul. Now I know you got it back when you found religion, but part of your soul is still missing. I found it- it is running through my Warrior veins, just waiting to enter your body again, which it will not, it will stay in mine, but not yours. *growl* Warrior out!

bearkg88
03-12-2012, 07:29 PM
OOC: Just so everyone knows, I switched from HBK to CM Punk. Just so there is no confusion.

IC as Punk: Well lets see, who do we have hear for this gang of miserable misfits. The Ultimate Warrior, who is that guy? Oh right! He was popular back in the 1970's when wrestling was still done in barns and schools. You know I've heard him go on about juices and loins. Are these the same juices ole Warrior used to get to the size of Adonis? Me thinks so..next we have The Undertaker. You know, I thought Hogan was beyond his prime, which that hack is, but man looking Taker I don't see the Deadman, I see the Patheticman. People say Taker still gets it done in the ring, remind me, when did getting it done in the ring mean huffing and puffing down to the ring, using all the power in his body to just stand, and barely walk away as he was before. Oh but lets not forget, everyones favorite person, Captain Charisma Christian! Or to others in the back, Mr 2 Pump Chump! It's ok Christian. I'm sure it sucks to have the world finally in your hands, only for it to be taken away by the likes of someone else. That isn't where it ends though. You go as far as to recapture the title in a way that no self respecting wrestler would, only to lose it again! Wow...wow 2 pump chump, you have me amazed. I haven't forgotten about the golden boy himself, John Cena. What is it John? Did you think if you went back to your roots you might recapture the fans that have oh so desperately despised you since you rose to the top? I've heard it gets pretty lonely at the top, is that why you are trying to have embrace the "Doctor of Thuganomics" again? Well let me tell you this Cena, when I knock your ass off the top, the fans, people in the back, they are hungry to rip you to shreds, so i'd watch your back. Last but most certainly not least, we have Bryan Danielson. A guy I rose up with, went through the ranks with, and lets see. You were hired, fired, rehired, only to be in the doghouse for a while. Our paths have crossed before Danielson, and believe me, when they cross here, I will show you why I am the best in the world

Pumpkinhead
03-13-2012, 12:01 PM
OOC: Just so everyone knows, I switched from HBK to CM Punk. Just so there is no confusion.

IC as Punk: Well lets see, who do we have hear for this gang of miserable misfits. The Ultimate Warrior, who is that guy? Oh right! He was popular back in the 1970's when wrestling was still done in barns and schools. You know I've heard him go on about juices and loins. Are these the same juices ole Warrior used to get to the size of Adonis? Me thinks so..next we have The Undertaker. You know, I thought Hogan was beyond his prime, which that hack is, but man looking Taker I don't see the Deadman, I see the Patheticman. People say Taker still gets it done in the ring, remind me, when did getting it done in the ring mean huffing and puffing down to the ring, using all the power in his body to just stand, and barely walk away as he was before. Oh but lets not forget, everyones favorite person, Captain Charisma Christian! Or to others in the back, Mr 2 Pump Chump! It's ok Christian. I'm sure it sucks to have the world finally in your hands, only for it to be taken away by the likes of someone else. That isn't where it ends though. You go as far as to recapture the title in a way that no self respecting wrestler would, only to lose it again! Wow...wow 2 pump chump, you have me amazed. I haven't forgotten about the golden boy himself, John Cena. What is it John? Did you think if you went back to your roots you might recapture the fans that have oh so desperately despised you since you rose to the top? I've heard it gets pretty lonely at the top, is that why you are trying to have embrace the "Doctor of Thuganomics" again? Well let me tell you this Cena, when I knock your ass off the top, the fans, people in the back, they are hungry to rip you to shreds, so i'd watch your back. Last but most certainly not least, we have Bryan Danielson. A guy I rose up with, went through the ranks with, and lets see. You were hired, fired, rehired, only to be in the doghouse for a while. Our paths have crossed before Danielson, and believe me, when they cross here, I will show you why I am the best in the world

IC: For god sake's Punk just shut up already, is so sad to see a guy getting a little tiny bit of attention and start call himself "Best In The World", I've entertaining crowds for years when you where starting to learn how to do an armbar, yeah man you're SOOOO entertaining ,Instead I redefined tag team wrestling scene, I redefined the concept of hardcore wrestling with the TLC matches and I am far more enternaining than all this lame excuse of competitors, now that have all the peeps at my side I will return to my rightful spot in the top of the industry, doesn't how many times I have to beat you Punk, or I have to beat that Ancient fossil the Ultimate Warrior, do us all a favor Warrior and show us and go play to the "no one cares, trapped in the past legend" with Hogan and Flair, then you Undertaker, I would face but it will be so boring have to wait a whole year but hey, maybe you can leave the ring on your feet this time???, Danielson, you are the most annoying little coward rat I had seen in this industry, "oh god no, save from his mighty vegan powers", Cena, is great you went to the Thugmanomics thing, I was afraid you were going to ran out of colors for your frutyy pebbles T shirt, it's a shame you wrestle as bad as you rap, I'm Captain Charisma and when I have ONE MORE MATCH, I will show why I'm the peep's champion.

eyehatecena
03-13-2012, 10:32 PM
IC: For god sake's Punk just shut up already, is so sad to see a guy getting a little tiny bit of attention and start call himself "Best In The World", I've entertaining crowds for years when you where starting to learn how to do an armbar, yeah man you're SOOOO entertaining ,Instead I redefined tag team wrestling scene, I redefined the concept of hardcore wrestling with the TLC matches and I am far more enternaining than all this lame excuse of competitors, now that have all the peeps at my side I will return to my rightful spot in the top of the industry, doesn't how many times I have to beat you Punk, or I have to beat that Ancient fossil the Ultimate Warrior, do us all a favor Warrior and show us and go play to the "no one cares, trapped in the past legend" with Hogan and Flair, then you Undertaker, I would face but it will be so boring have to wait a whole year but hey, maybe you can leave the ring on your feet this time???, Danielson, you are the most annoying little coward rat I had seen in this industry, "oh god no, save from his mighty vegan powers", Cena, is great you went to the Thugmanomics thing, I was afraid you were going to ran out of colors for your frutyy pebbles T shirt, it's a shame you wrestle as bad as you rap, I'm Captain Charisma and when I have ONE MORE MATCH, I will show why I'm the peep's champion.
Warrior: Now hear me, are you listening? The only captain around here is I, the Ultimate Warrior. I am the captain of my ship, I am the captain of your plane Christian. I will take out the pilots of your plane Christian, I will take them out one by one Christian, I will assume the controls Christian, I will take your plane to a nosedive Christian, you will take a dump in your pants Christian, I will smell it in the cockpit Christian, my force field around my Warrior body will shield me from the odor Christian, when the plane is almost about to hit the ground I will pull up on the controls and land it in the place that I call Parts Unknown, Christian. My Warrior force field will make me invisble to you Christian while you stand there in your pooped in pants Christian. I will then get into my ship Christian, to power up my Warrior body that has been preserved with my Warrior juices Christian. It has given me staying power Christian, I have not gotten older Christian, I think I spilled some on Undertaker because he has been around for a long time Christian. *growl* Warrior Out, Christian

bearkg88
03-14-2012, 07:27 PM

Punk: Wo there junior, remind me, who are you again? Are you Mr Important? Are you Mr Impressive? Are you Mr Amazing? No that is right, you are Mr Blow Hard, Mr Douchebag, Captain Charity Case. You say you "redefined tag team wrestling, hardcore wrestling" blah blah blah blah! Remind me Christian, who was the man that speared Jeff Hardy as he stood hanging onto the titles? Was it you? Oh no wait, that was Edge. You guys looked like surfer trash back then so it was easy to mistake you, my bad. Were you the guy to do a Swanton Bomb off the top of a elimination chamber pod? Oh no wait, that was Jeff Hardy! So Christian, what was it you did again? Oh ya! Finally stepped out of the shadows of your best friend and far better wrestler Edge, only to choke! I guess that is why I will always think of you as the 2 Pump Chump. You want one more match? How about one more match with someone who is clearly better than you.

eyehatecena
03-14-2012, 09:05 PM
Punk: Wo there junior, remind me, who are you again? Are you Mr Important? Are you Mr Impressive? Are you Mr Amazing? No that is right, you are Mr Blow Hard, Mr Douchebag, Captain Charity Case. You say you "redefined tag team wrestling, hardcore wrestling" blah blah blah blah! Remind me Christian, who was the man that speared Jeff Hardy as he stood hanging onto the titles? Was it you? Oh no wait, that was Edge. You guys looked like surfer trash back then so it was easy to mistake you, my bad. Were you the guy to do a Swanton Bomb off the top of a elimination chamber pod? Oh no wait, that was Jeff Hardy! So Christian, what was it you did again? Oh ya! Finally stepped out of the shadows of your best friend and far better wrestler Edge, only to choke! I guess that is why I will always think of you as the 2 Pump Chump. You want one more match? How about one more match with someone who is clearly better than you.
Warrior: Punk, hear me now Punk, I am the Ultimate Warrior Punk, what are you? I am a Warrior, I do not know what you are, but you are not a Warrior, I am a Warrior. I am the Warrior. I am The Ultimate Warrior. I have Warrior juice running through my Warrior veins, my Warrior blood and my Warrior brain and my Warrior heart. My Warrior neurotransmitters have made my Warrior body to feel no pain in my body, nor in my Warrior soul. One I am done with Christian and his plane that I laned, I will be coming after you mister CM*growl* Warrior out!

bearkg88
03-14-2012, 09:30 PM
Warrior: Punk, hear me now Punk, I am the Ultimate Warrior Punk, what are you? I am a Warrior, I do not know what you are, but you are not a Warrior, I am a Warrior. I am the Warrior. I am The Ultimate Warrior. I have Warrior juice running through my Warrior veins, my Warrior blood and my Warrior brain and my Warrior heart. My Warrior neurotransmitters have made my Warrior body to feel no pain in my body, nor in my Warrior soul. One I am done with Christian and his plane that I laned, I will be coming after you mister CM*growl* Warrior out!

Punk: I'm sorry James...oh wait..I mean The Ultimate Warrior...or wait, is it Mr Hellwig...or is it just Warrior? How about this, show me some kind of birth certificate so I know what to refer to your crazy ass as. Heck guy, in your little rant I think I heard Warrior more times than I normally kick someone in the head. People want to talk about egos, well look no further than Jimmy hear. All i heard from your little schpeel was that you think you are some gods gift to wrestling, when in fact your a guy who should just be sticking behind a computer ranting and raving about what you like and dislike, instead of getting in the ring. I promise you, if you get in the ring with me, I will break your neck. That is not a threat, that is merely a promise from the best in the world.

eyehatecena
03-14-2012, 09:42 PM
Punk: I'm sorry James...oh wait..I mean The Ultimate Warrior...or wait, is it Mr Hellwig...or is it just Warrior? How about this, show me some kind of birth certificate so I know what to refer to your crazy ass as. Heck guy, in your little rant I think I heard Warrior more times than I normally kick someone in the head. People want to talk about egos, well look no further than Jimmy hear. All i heard from your little schpeel was that you think you are some gods gift to wrestling, when in fact your a guy who should just be sticking behind a computer ranting and raving about what you like and dislike, instead of getting in the ring. I promise you, if you get in the ring with me, I will break your neck. That is not a threat, that is merely a promise from the best in the world.

Warrior: My Warrior Gods overtook the man known as James Hellwig and turned him into the unstopable Ultimate Warrior. The Warrior Gods decided not to do the same for his friend Steve Borden- therefore Steve Bordon did not become a Warrior like me. He became Sting who only wished he were a Warrior while in fact he is just a human with face paint pretending to be a Warrior. Thats what you are Punk, a pretend Warrior minus the face paint. Only I have Warrior God juice in me. You say you are the best in the world? Well that may be true, but I am the best in the Universe and all other Universes known to man and those that are not known to man.

bearkg88
03-14-2012, 10:33 PM
Warrior: My Warrior Gods overtook the man known as James Hellwig and turned him into the unstopable Ultimate Warrior. The Warrior Gods decided not to do the same for his friend Steve Borden- therefore Steve Bordon did not become a Warrior like me. He became Sting who only wished he were a Warrior while in fact he is just a human with face paint pretending to be a Warrior. Thats what you are Punk, a pretend Warrior minus the face paint. Only I have Warrior God juice in me. You say you are the best in the world? Well that may be true, but I am the best in the Universe and all other Universes known to man and those that are not known to man.

Divine: Let me guess, next thing you'll be going on about is little green men, and flying saucers and how your mommy didn't love you enough and spent more time with "uncle" billy, who really wasn't your uncle. Is that why you are so messed up in the head Jimmy? Did you see "uncle" billy giving the 1..2..3 to your mom and just couldn't get it out of your head so you made up this delusional character of "The Ultimate Warrior" to shield yourself from the pain? Here is the thing Jimmy, I am no character. I am, who I say I am. I am straight edge, I am the best in the world, and I am better than you. If i were you Jimmy, I'd make an appt for a psychiatrist because if we step in the ring together, I will tare these shields and walls you have built, to the ground. Then all you will be left with is horrific childhood memories, and your shattered hopes

eyehatecena
03-14-2012, 10:54 PM
Divine: Let me guess, next thing you'll be going on about is little green men, and flying saucers and how your mommy didn't love you enough and spent more time with "uncle" billy, who really wasn't your uncle. Is that why you are so messed up in the head Jimmy? Did you see "uncle" billy giving the 1..2..3 to your mom and just couldn't get it out of your head so you made up this delusional character of "The Ultimate Warrior" to shield yourself from the pain? Here is the thing Jimmy, I am no character. I am, who I say I am. I am straight edge, I am the best in the world, and I am better than you. If i were you Jimmy, I'd make an appt for a psychiatrist because if we step in the ring together, I will tare these shields and walls you have built, to the ground. Then all you will be left with is horrific childhood memories, and your shattered hopes
Warrior: I know not whom you are talking of Punk- no little green men here and no flying saucers- only my spaceship. And it is you whom is and who are delusional. You say you are Punk, yet now you say you are Divine.

bearkg88
03-14-2012, 11:10 PM
Warrior: I know not whom you are talking of Punk- no little green men here and no flying saucers- only my spaceship. And it is you whom is and who are delusional. You say you are Punk, yet now you say you are Divine.

OOC: Damn it! haha. I did that earlier to but caught it. Oops my bad.

Punk: Jim buddy, if i wasn't straight edge, I'd ask you to give me a hit on whatever you are toking on because it is obvious you are either sky high, or blow out crazy

eyehatecena
03-14-2012, 11:27 PM
OOC: Damn it! haha. I did that earlier to but caught it. Oops my bad.

Punk: Jim buddy, if i wasn't straight edge, I'd ask you to give me a hit on whatever you are toking on because it is obvious you are either sky high, or blow out crazy

OOC: it happens, especially when you have more than one character. Warrior is probally the easiest to write for because I can just ramble on and not make any sense at all, lol.

Warrior: All you need is Warrior juice- it can be bought on every planet in all 5337890 galaxies in the universe and others. But you still need to be blessed by the Warrior Gods of the Warrior race. It is not a drug, its is made of natural things from stuff from the things of stuff that is found elsewhere and beyond. It comes in 3 flavors- cherry, lime and urine- chose wisely

cactus_sack
03-15-2012, 01:39 PM
IC as Danielson:

Punk, punk, punk... you just keep up your war of words with The Ultimate Warrior. When you want a real challenge, like you said, our paths will cross, and we will see who is the best wrestler in the world.
But I am here to address Christian. Now you took me by surprise, because quite frankly, I forgot that you existed. You come out here and make your little jokes about me being a vegan. Wow, thats great, I have never heard anyone make jokes at my expense about that before. Me being a vegan doesn't make me better than you, me being better than you makes me better than you. Lets see, why did you win the title? Because Edge retired, not because you earned it. You where simply a paper champion to try and cash in on another person's popularity. How did that work out for you? You held the title for what, five days? After all of Edges hard work, you get rewarded with a five day title run. See, I won my championship based off all of MY hard work, off of all MY skill. So before you actually step into the ring with me, let me ask you something. How is your ankle? You know, the injury that has made you even more of an afterthought than Edge's retirement. Think about it, because if you step into the ring with me, I will make sure your buddy isn't lonely. I will not only break your ankle and end your career, but I will enjoy it.

Pumpkinhead
03-16-2012, 01:19 PM
IC as Danielson:

Punk, punk, punk... you just keep up your war of words with The Ultimate Warrior. When you want a real challenge, like you said, our paths will cross, and we will see who is the best wrestler in the world.
But I am here to address Christian. Now you took me by surprise, because quite frankly, I forgot that you existed. You come out here and make your little jokes about me being a vegan. Wow, thats great, I have never heard anyone make jokes at my expense about that before. Me being a vegan doesn't make me better than you, me being better than you makes me better than you. Lets see, why did you win the title? Because Edge retired, not because you earned it. You where simply a paper champion to try and cash in on another person's popularity. How did that work out for you? You held the title for what, five days? After all of Edges hard work, you get rewarded with a five day title run. See, I won my championship based off all of MY hard work, off of all MY skill. So before you actually step into the ring with me, let me ask you something. How is your ankle? You know, the injury that has made you even more of an afterthought than Edge's retirement. Think about it, because if you step into the ring with me, I will make sure your buddy isn't lonely. I will not only break your ankle and end your career, but I will enjoy it.

IC: Oh look, it's Mr. "I hide behind 95 pounds girls" , oh yeah you are an outstanding hard worker, you know with that 6 months you spent jobbing to everyone around until you took a lucky shot against Big Show, I mean Big Show, he even lost to a boxer half his size, I'm glad you finished eating your toffu and address to me Bryan, but I have more important things to worry about than you, by the way my ankle is fine, fine enough for me ti wipe the floor with you before you can lock any of your little submission moves, no one has worked his way to the top harder than me, Captain Charisma, Edge is my best friend and and one of the best wrestlers, better than any you could ever dream off, but he got lucky he was Vince favorite's because if have had the same oportunities he got I would had been champion many times more than him already, do us all favor Danielson, why don't go and play with Punk with you code of honour and let me focus on much important things, like reagining my rightful spot as champion, oh and someone please take Warrior and made him realize whe stopped being funny like a billion years ago, I don't want he breaks his hip trying to get into the ring.

bearkg88
03-16-2012, 03:03 PM
IC: Oh look, it's Mr. "I hide behind 95 pounds girls" , oh yeah you are an outstanding hard worker, you know with that 6 months you spent jobbing to everyone around until you took a lucky shot against Big Show, I mean Big Show, he even lost to a boxer half his size, I'm glad you finished eating your toffu and address to me Bryan, but I have more important things to worry about than you, by the way my ankle is fine, fine enough for me ti wipe the floor with you before you can lock any of your little submission moves, no one has worked his way to the top harder than me, Captain Charisma, Edge is my best friend and and one of the best wrestlers, better than any you could ever dream off, but he got lucky he was Vince favorite's because if have had the same oportunities he got I would had been champion many times more than him already, do us all favor Danielson, why don't go and play with Punk with you code of honour and let me focus on much important things, like reagining my rightful spot as champion, oh and someone please take Warrior and made him realize whe stopped being funny like a billion years ago, I don't want he breaks his hip trying to get into the ring.

Punk: Well hey now, if it isn't Mr 2 Pump Chump himself! I thought for a second there we might have lost you Christian. I'm glad we didn't though, because I need someone to toss around like a rag doll when I am bored. I'm not going to try and defend Bryan for hiding behind AJ. That was a cowardly move on Bryans part. Here is the difference between you and him. When he steps into the ring, he doesn't put people to sleep. You say Edge was Vinces favorite? I smell bullshit. See here is the difference between you and Edge. Edge went out, and made things happen for himself. Where as you, you wanted things handed to you on a silver platter. Your lazy Christian. You ask for one more match, but you haven't done anything to show you deserve one more match. Trust me when I say this Christian, when we step in the ring together, I will show the world two things. You don't deserve one more match, and I truly am the best in the world

cactus_sack
03-18-2012, 05:30 AM
IC as Danielson:

Oh Punk, you say it was cowardly for my 95 pound girlfriend, who loves me, to get run over by the Big Show? Then what does that say about you and the SES or the Nexus? But we both know that when we meet in side the ring, words will mean little and actions will determine who is the best in the world.

As for you Christian, Mr. I hide behind the legacy of a 240 pound man, I am an excellent worker. The six months I spent jobbing doesn't even begin to compare to the years of jobbing, not to mention going to Nashville to try and become your own man, that you did. Yeah I cashed in my Money in the Bank on the Big Show, the largest athlete in the world and 5 time heavy weight champion, to win my first title, but you rode a wave of nostaglia to win yours. You know the nostaglia of your best friend's retirement. The same best friend that was "Vince's favorite". The one that was awarded all of the opportunties. The one that you spent most of your career with. If you were anything more than a glorified tag team specialist, wouldn't you have been awarded at least some of those opportunities? Maybe I should go spend my time with Punk and our code of honor, because then I wouldn't be begging for one more match to try and be remembered as something more than that guy that watched Edge do all of the awesome spots in the tag team matches.

eyehatecena
03-18-2012, 01:17 PM
Warrior: While all you non warriors have been eating your tofu and fighting back and forth. I, the Ultimate Warrior, went back home to the place known as Parts Unknown to recharge. I went there in my spaceship, wandering from galaxy to galaxy in search of the crystal that had been found in the Undertakers head, I found it and looked into the future of the careers of Christian, CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, John Cena and Matt Striker. What I found is what I saw with my own eyes, my own Warrior eyes that are a part of my human body. The Warrior Gods spoke through me through the crystal that was found in Undertakers head. The future was revealed to me then, because I saw it when I saw it with my eyes and it transfered to my brain, where I thought about it in a Warrior way, like when I took the controls of Christians plane. The future showed me with the world title again*growls* Warrior out

Tommy Thunder
03-21-2012, 10:06 AM
How close is this to taking off now (if ever)?

eyehatecena
03-21-2012, 10:47 AM

I hope soon- because I don't want to use all my worst/best Warrior stuff in IC'ing lol

Destruction
03-21-2012, 01:30 PM

Hopefully either this or next week

dbenavides777
03-21-2012, 02:35 PM
IC as Undertaker: Let's all just settle this like real men... Me, THE PHENOM, Punk, Warrior, Danielson, Christian and whoever else wants to join this massacre.... Elimination Chamber! And all of you will Rest In Peace!

Destruction
03-21-2012, 02:58 PM
Right - we are currently making plans for the 1st show - so expect a PM about it within 2-3 days

THE HEARTBREAK KID
03-23-2012, 09:42 AM
As Destruction said we are looking to start this very soon and plans are in place for the first show and beyond that!

Anybody thinking about joining up then your more then welcome, Don't worry if you are new too this as everybody will be giving a chance and the main thing is you enjoy it! :)

dbenavides777
03-23-2012, 11:22 AM
IC as Triple H: I am the game and a word to all the wrestlers in the back... You Don't Want To Play Me!!! I will pedigree anybody's ass to get the gold around my waist. I don't care if its you Dead Man, Warrior, HBK, Cena... let the list go on. I will do what I do best to get that gold. Bow down to me!

Pumpkinhead
03-23-2012, 01:03 PM
The first show is expected for Monday, so get your asses ready!!

dbenavides777
03-23-2012, 02:03 PM

Looking forward to it...

cactus_sack
03-23-2012, 02:47 PM
I think that I sent my promo in, if not please let me know

eyehatecena
03-23-2012, 10:09 PM

Just sent it off to Ben...um Destruction

Destruction
03-24-2012, 02:38 AM
Just sent it off to Ben...um Destruction

Yes, thank you Michael...um eyehatecena

eyehatecena
03-24-2012, 01:08 PM
Yes, thank you Michael...um eyehatecena
lol- I realised they may have not known your real name and I was too lazy to hit the backspace button so I typed out your user name- which was actually more work, lol

Destruction
03-24-2012, 02:37 PM
lol- I realised they may have not known your real name and I was too lazy to hit the backspace button so I typed out your user name- which was actually more work, lol

Same with you

Curse these long usernames :mad:

And unless anyone follows EWA, or on EWfrieNds group on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/326369794065110/) (Which you and everyone else should certainly join) No-one knows my name

Until now ;)

Pumpkinhead
03-24-2012, 08:43 PM
Same with you

Curse these long usernames :mad:

And unless anyone follows EWA, or on EWfrieNds group on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/326369794065110/) (Which you and everyone else should certainly join) No-one knows my name

Until now ;)

You made me open a facebook account darn you!!! ;)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
03-25-2012, 07:41 PM
I think that I sent my promo in, if not please let me know

Yeah dude i got yours.. :)

dbenavides777
03-27-2012, 08:11 AM
Did the first RAW come out after all?

THE HEARTBREAK KID
03-27-2012, 08:23 AM
Did the first RAW come out after all?

Not yet dude but everything is done, all we have to do now is post it. :)

dbenavides777
03-27-2012, 09:41 AM
Not yet dude but everything is done, all we have to do now is post it. :)

Cool... can't wait. Is it posting later today?

THE HEARTBREAK KID
03-27-2012, 09:44 AM
Cool... can't wait. Is it posting later today?

I hope so, It's down to Destruction though. :) If not today then should be tommorow.

dbenavides777
03-27-2012, 09:46 AM
I hope so, It's down to Destruction though. :) If not today then should be tommorow.

Cool... looking forward to it.

bearkg88
03-27-2012, 11:35 AM
Definitely looking forward to it

bearkg88
03-28-2012, 12:46 PM
Any update on the show?

dbenavides777
03-28-2012, 01:08 PM
Any update on the show?

I was thinking the same thing... I hope this goes off, looks very promising and fun as well...

Destruction
03-28-2012, 01:50 PM
Soon, Soon

Anyone EWA followers no I am always late, plus with my time constraints, in hindsight 3 days were quite optimistic. Tomorrow the latest (He says Hopefully)

eyehatecena
03-28-2012, 02:02 PM
Soon, Soon

Anyone EWA followers no I am always late, plus with my time constraints, in hindsight 3 days were quite optimistic. Tomorrow the latest (He says Hopefully)
*know

can't wait for it myself too

bearkg88
03-28-2012, 02:02 PM
Soon, Soon

So hopefully no later than Sunday?

dbenavides777
03-28-2012, 02:04 PM

Not Sunday... That's Wrestlemania 28...

Destruction
03-28-2012, 03:07 PM

Yeah, easily by Sunday

THE HEARTBREAK KID
03-29-2012, 07:00 PM
Sorry guys we have had a bit of delay with the show! everything should be sorted out soon though and we expect the show to be posted this weekend sometime.

Thank you for your patience and we hope it's worth the wait. :D

pauadrian
03-29-2012, 07:28 PM
so uh yeah

eyehatecena
03-29-2012, 09:10 PM
Sorry guys we have had a bit of delay with the show! everything should be sorted out soon though and we expect the show to be posted this weekend sometime.

Thank you for your patience and we hope it's worth the wait. :D

Ah that's cool- shows take time

THE HEARTBREAK KID
03-30-2012, 07:01 AM
Ah that's cool- shows take time

Thanks for understanding man! :)

Tommy Thunder
03-30-2012, 07:10 AM
I hope this fed actually takes off. It would be a great concept if it does, and something that would offer a great alternative to the regular e-feds.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
03-30-2012, 07:22 AM
I hope this fed actually takes off. It would be a great concept if it does, and something that would offer a great alternative to the regular e-feds.

Don't worry man we will be giving it our best go, the first show is pretty much all done.. one of our creative member is just struggling to find time at the moment and therefore has not finished his part! Should all be sorted this weekend though and then hopefully we get some feedback, good or bad and then learn from there and continue on..:)

eyehatecena
03-30-2012, 12:09 PM
Don't worry man we will be giving it our best go, the first show is pretty much all done.. one of our creative member is just struggling to find time at the moment and therefore has not finished his part! Should all be sorted this weekend though and then hopefully we get some feedback, good or bad and then learn from there and continue on..:)

That damn real life stuff gets in the way too much sometimes, lol.

Destruction
03-30-2012, 03:05 PM
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

The show is finished, and is waiting for Pumpkinhead to post it. The reason Pumpkin is posting, is because he is becoming the new (off-screen) owner of WWE, is because I have had to leave. With EWA and my schoolwork, I feel the show will be of a higher quality, and more fun for me, and you (as shows may actually get out on time!), if I leave creative

Not to worry though, as my place is being taken over by the great man himself. He is a world champion. He is 2ft 4. He is the Mexican sensation Pauadrian.

It has been great working with you all, especially Pumpkinhead200 and THE HEARTBREAK KID. With these 3 this fed is in good hands. I would also like to thank all of the regular ICer's - e.g eyehatecena, bearkg, and dbendavies. I know for a fact that your characters will be rewarded, as will any characters which IC regularly

I will carry on with my characters, but that is it for me

Ta Ta for now

Shining Light
03-30-2012, 03:21 PM
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

The show is finished, and is waiting for Pumpkinhead to post it. The reason Pumpkin is posting, is because he is becoming the new (off-screen) owner of WWE, is because I have had to leave. With EWA and my schoolwork, I feel the show will be of a higher quality, and more fun for me, and you (as shows may actually get out on time!), if I leave creative

Not to worry though, as my place is being taken over by the great man himself. He is a world champion. He is 2ft 4. He is the Mexican sensation Pauadrian.

It has been great working with you all, especially Pumpkinhead200 and THE HEARTBREAK KID. With these 3 this fed is in good hands. I would also like to thank all of the regular ICer's - e.g eyehatecena, bearkg, and dbendavies. I know for a fact that your characters will be rewarded, as will any characters which IC regularly

Ta Ta for now

Damn dude... but at least I still get to work with you in EWA :)

Bolded:

IC (The Miz): Really? Really? Really?

Just messin' with you Pau, should be fun working with you

Destruction
03-30-2012, 03:28 PM
Damn dude... but at least I still get to work with you in EWA :)

Bolded:

IC (The Miz): Really? Really? Really?

Just messin' with you Pau, should be fun working with you

You were next, I just scrolled up to see who has been commenting, anyways, I knew you wouldn't mind

You're probably one of the maturest at your grand old age of 18 ;)

Shining Light
03-30-2012, 03:37 PM
You were next, I just scrolled up to see who has been commenting, anyways, I knew you wouldn't mind

You're probably one of the maturest at your grand old age of 18 ;)

*Blushes*

Why thank you Ben ;)

Destruction
03-30-2012, 03:40 PM
*Blushes*

Why thank you Ben ;)

You're very welcome Stephen

*Bang Bang Bang*

I can here CJ wanking from the EWA thread, in here!

Shining Light
03-30-2012, 03:45 PM
You're very welcome Stephen

*Bang Bang Bang*

I can here CJ wanking from the EWA thread, in here!

Yeah... Jessie J decided to make another visit to one of the shows ;)

They're quite close them two! Sometimes too close...

THE HEARTBREAK KID
03-30-2012, 03:48 PM
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Ta Ta for now

Gutted to see you go man, Thanks though for everything! :) Always a place here if you ever find yourself with more time bro!

Destruction
03-30-2012, 03:50 PM
Yeah... Jessie J decided to make another visit to one of the shows ;)

They're quite close them two! Sometimes too close...

How can you get too close to Jessie J?

Gutted to see you go man, Thanks though for everything! :) Always a place here if you ever find yourself with more time bro!

However unlikely, I'll Never say Never

Absolutely awesome working with you though

Pumpkinhead
03-30-2012, 04:12 PM
How can you get too close to Jessie J?

However unlikely, I'll Never say Never

Absolutely awesome working with you though

It was great working with you bro!!, now a message to all the roster, RAW is WAR will be posted inmediately!!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
03-30-2012, 05:27 PM
Okay guys, the show is up and any feedback is welcome!

Just looking back and seeing it all together for the first time there are a few things already that i know we can do different and make better but as a first time and under the circumstances i think we did okay. :)

Pumpkinhead
03-30-2012, 05:30 PM
Show is up guys!!, I hope you enjoy it, please give us the feedback, your thoughts are very important for us and we hope we can continue getting better and see this fed grow!!

No_1eddiefan
03-30-2012, 05:38 PM
I've scan read the show, I'll read in detail later on.

One thing I didn't like is Jerry Lawler & Jim Ross having the same colour for their speech. I think that they should each have different colours so as to stand out more, and make certain nobody gets confused.

Whoever is John Cena in this is a fucking legend! That rap was funny!

As I said, I'll read in more detail later on, but I felt it was a good start and Pumpkin, HBK and Destruction, plus Pau if you was involved at all- as well as all the guys giving promos should be proud of themselves.

I can't wait to see how this efed continues on in the future. Well done guys!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
03-30-2012, 05:43 PM
I've scan read the show, I'll read in detail later on.

One thing I didn't like is Jerry Lawler & Jim Ross having the same colour for their speech. I think that they should each have different colours so as to stand out more, and make certain nobody gets confused.

Whoever is John Cena in this is a fucking legend! That rap was funny!

As I said, I'll read in more detail later on, but I felt it was a good start and Pumpkin, HBK and Destruction, plus Pau if you was involved at all- as well as all the guys giving promos should be proud of themselves.

I can't wait to see how this efed continues on in the future. Well done guys!

Thank you man for the feedback..:) everything you have said will be noted.

Destruction plays John Cena and yeah that Rap was amazing Haha! :p

pauadrian
03-30-2012, 05:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBQAn90sY0c

Goddamit I am not 2ft 4, but world champ that I am :D
Should be interesting to work with you guys

Tommy Thunder
03-30-2012, 08:29 PM
Ok, here's some feedback:

Agreed with Eddie on the color for commentary. You should use separate colors for JR and King. Also, don't use that bright green again, it's hard to read! Stick to the darker shades. But the actual commentary itself was great I thought.

That's the most interested I've been in Cena for years lol! Great work there from Destruction!

Fantastic talents used on the first show. Good to see Christian and Ziggler involved. Nice choice of guys in the 8 man tag match. Good to see that people have picked Roode and Aries up.

Interesting to see how the Punk vs Taker feud develops. Solid promos from both guys playing them!

Overall a solid start to this fed! Looking forward to seeing more!

K2Jelly
03-30-2012, 08:30 PM
I'm really to see this idea take off. Nice work, guys.

eyehatecena
03-30-2012, 08:41 PM

Agreed with Eddie on the color for commentary. You should use separate colors for JR and King. Also, don't use that bright green again, it's hard to read! Stick to the darker shades. But the actual commentary itself was great I thought.

That's the most interested I've been in Cena for years lol! Great work there from Destruction!

Fantastic talents used on the first show. Good to see Christian and Ziggler involved. Nice choice of guys in the 8 man tag match. Good to see that people have picked Roode and Aries up.

Interesting to see how the Punk vs Taker feud develops. Solid promos from both guys playing them!

Ben/Destruction is great at promo work with his EWA characters- I was not suprised to see him do great with Cena.

Overall- great promos and great work Pumpkin, HBK and Pau- and of course Ben

pauadrian
03-30-2012, 08:42 PM
Ben/Destruction is great at promo work with his EWA characters- I was not suprised to see him do great with Cena.

Overall- great promos and great work Pumpkin, HBK and Pau- and of course Ben

I didn´t do anything lol
was just introduced yesterday

eyehatecena
03-30-2012, 08:52 PM
I didn´t do anything lol
was just introduced yesterday

Oh, lol- well I am sure you will do great Pau

pauadrian
03-30-2012, 09:06 PM
Oh, lol- well I am sure you will do great Pau
But according to you I already did great

bearkg88
03-30-2012, 09:24 PM
OOC: Great show guys!

IC as Punk: Damn you Christian. You just made the biggest mistake. Don't doubt when I say I will be the WWE Champion sooner rather than later, it will just be who ever wins this tournament will be merely holding MY title. As a matter of fact, when you laid your hands on me, I should have automatically won by DQ and moved on, but instead these biased refs would rather let a run down phony get a shot at the title. I hope whoever he faces next beats the deadmans ass. Back to you Christian. See you made a mistake. Until this tournament is over, you are my focus. I will make your life a living hell. Mr 2 Pump Chump is going to become CM Punks bitch! I'd watch your back Christian, because when you least expect it, I'm going to knock you the f*** out!

eyehatecena
03-30-2012, 09:32 PM
Warrior: As I told everyone- I beat Cody Rhodes. Cody Rhodes that is the son of a son of a plumber. I am one step closer to my goal of obtaining what is unobtainable to the mere mortals in this tournament *growl* Warrior Out!

Destruction
03-31-2012, 05:07 AM
Thanks for all the feedback, regarding the show and it's good points and improvements

Yay, I'm a good rapper :D

John Cena: Now you can't call me...

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/men/eminem/pictures/eminem-picture-2.jpg

... An Eminem wannabe!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
03-31-2012, 06:49 AM

Thanks for the feedback bro! :)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
03-31-2012, 06:50 AM
I'm really to see this idea take off. Nice work, guys.

Your brain child is finally living! :)

VanHooliganX
03-31-2012, 06:58 AM
Pretty good show lads *pats on the back all round*

All problems really have been brought up. I'd prefer if you dudes put King instead of JL when he speaks but that might just be me.

A lot of you know how to be your characters which is very important.

Keep up this type of quality and I reckon you'll be doing great in no time :)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
03-31-2012, 07:08 AM
Pretty good show lads *pats on the back all round*

All problems really have been brought up. I'd prefer if you dudes put King instead of JL when he speaks but that might just be me.

A lot of you know how to be your characters which is very important.

Keep up this type of quality and I reckon you'll be doing great in no time :)

Thanks bro! :)

VanHooliganX
03-31-2012, 07:14 AM

Nah man. Thank you ;D

Destruction
03-31-2012, 07:15 AM
Your brian child is finally living! :)

*Brain

Who actually reads this crap? - Let's check

Van... is smelly!

VanHooliganX
03-31-2012, 07:17 AM
*Brain

Van... is smelly!

*Brian

He named his brain Brian. You Brianist!

​Words hurt D:

THE HEARTBREAK KID
03-31-2012, 07:19 AM
*Brain

Van... is smelly!

I said brain.. :rolleyes:

THE HEARTBREAK KID
03-31-2012, 07:19 AM
*Brian

​Words hurt D:

Haha! :) well played.

Destruction
03-31-2012, 07:26 AM
*Brian

​Words hurt D:

I thought I was the only one who did that :(

Sorry Van, but I can smell you from half the country awa

VanHooliganX
03-31-2012, 07:29 AM
I thought I was the only one who did that :(

Sorry Van, but I can smell you from half the country awa

You're not alone bro lol

Awa? Must be a southern thing ;D

Destruction
03-31-2012, 07:34 AM
You're not alone bro lol

Awa? Must be a southern thing ;D

Yay, I'm not alone

Away: typo, sorry Van

VanHooliganX
03-31-2012, 07:44 AM
Yay, I'm not alone

Away: typo, sorry Van

Just going to add I find it very funny that the guy who plays John Cena in this fed is writing in white so I can't see what he's putting without highlighting it.

You really are John Cena! lol

Destruction
03-31-2012, 07:53 AM
Just going to add I find it very funny that the guy who plays John Cena in this fed is writing in white so I can't see what he's putting without highlighting it.

You really are John Cena! lol

http://losslessclub.com/attachs/artist_12922_12169.jpg

Damn straight chief

Have you seen my HWA Character yet?

pauadrian
03-31-2012, 01:09 PM
van is smelly​

Destruction
03-31-2012, 01:12 PM
I am smelly​

Damn Straight Chief, you really do stink

dbenavides777
04-02-2012, 10:53 AM
IC as HHH: Teddy Long, who in the hell do you think you are, playa, to leave me, The Game out of the hunt for the WWE Championship Title. That is my rightful property and I will do whatever it takes to get my title back. I don't care if I have to go through Cena, Taker or the Warrior, that doesn't scare me. Teddy, fix what needs to be fixed because this is one game that you don't want to play.

dbenavides777
04-02-2012, 11:16 AM
IC as The Undertaker: At RAW I dominated and showed CM Punk that I run the show around here. My destiny will come to pass soon... The WWE Title awaits its rightful owner. Cena, Warrior, the same fate that Punk was dealt will happen to you as well. Count the days to your destruction, count the days to your demise and count the days to you iminent death... You will Rest In Peace!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-03-2012, 09:05 AM
IC as The Undertaker: At RAW I dominated and showed CM Punk that I run the show around here. My destiny will come to pass soon... The WWE Title awaits its rightful owner. Cena, Warrior, the same fate that Punk was dealt will happen to you as well. Count the days to your destruction, count the days to your demise and count the days to you iminent death... You will Rest In Peace!

IC: Hey Deadman, I got news for you man.. This title tournament is my time to shine! I am the most entertaning superstar in the world right now, nobody can touch me when it comes to in-ring ability! I will finally take my chance to shine and win the WWE Title but hey.. it ain't showing off.. when your as good as me!

dbenavides777
04-03-2012, 10:37 AM
IC: Hey Deadman, I got news for you man.. This title tournament is my time to shine! I am the most entertaning superstar in the world right now, nobody can touch me when it comes to in-ring ability! I will finally take my chance to shine and win the WWE Title but hey.. it ain't showing off.. when your as good as me!

IC as Undertaker: Ziggler, you're not even in my league. Wait a few years, grow up and then maybe, just maybe you can wrestle me. This is a man's sport and I see no reason for you to even call me out. If, and that's a BIG IF, you get in the ring with me, I will torment you day and night Dolph. I will haunt your soul. I will be the cause of your nightmares and for that there is no treatment nor cure. I will cause you to be on your guard because you will never know when I am coming. You will Rest In Peace!

bearkg88
04-03-2012, 09:38 PM
IC as Undertaker: Ziggler, you're not even in my league. Wait a few years, grow up and then maybe, just maybe you can wrestle me. This is a man's sport and I see no reason for you to even call me out. If, and that's a BIG IF, you get in the ring with me, I will torment you day and night Dolph. I will haunt your soul. I will be the cause of your nightmares and for that there is no treatment nor cure. I will cause you to be on your guard because you will never know when I am coming. You will Rest In Peace!

Punk: Let me put it to you this way, and maybe..just maybe it will get through your thick skull. It doesn't matter who wins the tournament, because you will simply be holding on to that title until I am ready to take it from you. Once I have dealt with Mr 2 Pump Chump Christian, the man who is simply known as the best in the world will be coming to relieve whoever holds MY title of their duty. Whether it be you Deadman, or the Jackoff Ziggler, or the juicer Warrior, it doesn't matter because I will knock you out

eyehatecena
04-03-2012, 11:28 PM
Warrior: Champion=Ultimate Warrior=Champion

Destruction
04-04-2012, 04:16 AM
Warrior: Champion=Ultimate Warrior=Champion

John Cena: You wanna rap battle, Warrior, I'd kick your ass
But not before I win the title, and make you as important as Jacob Cass

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-04-2012, 08:17 AM

IC: I don't belive in ghost stories Taker! anything you had, you have lost.. you are just a gimmick, all smoke and mirriors! the truth is you and the rest of the roster do not have half the talent i do.. and when I win the title, I will prove just how good I am week in and week out while you sit around for your next Wrestlemania moment!

dbenavides777
04-04-2012, 08:32 AM
IC: I don't belive in ghost stories Taker! anything you had, you have lost.. you are just a gimmick, all smoke and mirriors! the truth is you and the rest of the roster do not have half the talent i do.. and when I win the title, I will prove just how good I am week in and week out while you sit around for your next Wrestlemania moment!

IC as Undertaker: Ziggler... I am not a hard man to find. I don't say much, I let my actions do the talking for me. I will end your career, I will end your pathetic life... You Will Rest In Peace!

eyehatecena
04-04-2012, 11:06 AM
John Cena: You wanna rap battle, Warrior, I'd kick your ass
But not before I win the title, and make you as important as Jacob Cass

Warrior: Rap battle? I only battle with my Warrior brain, my Warrior body and my Warrior sword that is beneath my wrestling trunks. if you want to battle with any one of those- bring it on- I will be awaiting you on my spaceship. *growl* Warrior out!

dbenavides777
04-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Warrior: Rap battle? I only battle with my Warrior brain, my Warrior body and my Warrior sword that is beneath my wrestling trunks. if you want to battle with any one of those- bring it on- I will be awaiting you on my spaceship. *growl* Warrior out!

HHH: Warrior, you need to stop worrying about little boys like Cena and start setting your eyes on me, The Game.... I am the most dominant force in this business... I bleed for this business. Warrior, you want the best, then set your eyes on me because I am the pinnacle of this industry. I am The Game and you don't want to play me.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Haha! love the Ic'ing guys keep it up.. :)

Pumpkinhead
04-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Punk: Let me put it to you this way, and maybe..just maybe it will get through your thick skull. It doesn't matter who wins the tournament, because you will simply be holding on to that title until I am ready to take it from you. Once I have dealt with Mr 2 Pump Chump Christian, the man who is simply known as the best in the world will be coming to relieve whoever holds MY title of their duty. Whether it be you Deadman, or the Jackoff Ziggler, or the juicer Warrior, it doesn't matter because I will knock you out

Christian: Maybe you should forget about the titles for now Phil, you do have to dealth with captian charisma now and as you know it should me competing for the WWE title than ZIggles blondie, cut it off kid, you got lucky Punk interfere in our match because I had you down for the win, but don't worry I'm sure Taker or Cena or even The Warrior willl take you down in five seconds so you won't be the one warming my title. now to you Punk, you're there Punk??, I hope you're ready to prove that Best In The World thing in a ring against me, in front all my peeps instead of your coward acts because if we have one more match I'll sure to kick your sorry straght egde lame ass

cactus_sack
04-04-2012, 08:05 PM
IC as Bryan Danielson:

Well MC Wonder Bread got lucky on Raw, but I got the last laugh. Whoever faces him next can thank me later for softening up that neck, if they are smart enough to go after it. See I’m not too concerned about losing because I will get my shot at the title and when I do I will make the most of it. Until then I will go out and wrestle whoever Mr. Holla Holla wants me to. But he had better decide wisely, because I’ve been studying Monday’s tape and I see a lot of flaws in the current roster, flaws that I can and will exploit. Most of these sports entertainers may have “the look” but they lack the skill, and they certainly don’t know how to keep healthy. Once I see an injury, you can be damn sure that I will target it and once I lock in one of my holds, it will either be tap or snap. Whichever happens means a victory for me and one less person to stand between me and my title.

eyehatecena
04-04-2012, 10:49 PM
HHH: Warrior, you need to stop worrying about little boys like Cena and start setting your eyes on me, The Game.... I am the most dominant force in this business... I bleed for this business. Warrior, you want the best, then set your eyes on me because I am the pinnacle of this industry. I am The Game and you don't want to play me.

Warrior: Triple H- correct me if I am wrong, but did I not take one of your pedigrees and get up from it in a mere nano second, or a nano nano nano second to beat you in the ring before. Next time we meet up in the ring, I will remind you of that day, or night, or noon- whatever time it was. It will be like going back in time- but it will be happening live.

dbenavides777
04-05-2012, 08:48 AM
Warrior: Triple H- correct me if I am wrong, but did I not take one of your pedigrees and get up from it in a mere nano second, or a nano nano nano second to beat you in the ring before. Next time we meet up in the ring, I will remind you of that day, or night, or noon- whatever time it was. It will be like going back in time- but it will be happening live.

HHH: Warrior, you're a has been and I'm not slowing down anytime soon. Get in the ring with me now and all it will take is one pedigree to beat your ass. I will make you bow down to me, the king of kings.

Pumpkinhead
04-05-2012, 02:34 PM
next RAW is WAR will be posted next monday, promo request will be sent soon so be pendent guys

bearkg88
04-05-2012, 07:49 PM
Christian: Maybe you should forget about the titles for now Phil, you do have to dealth with captian charisma now and as you know it should me competing for the WWE title than ZIggles blondie, cut it off kid, you got lucky Punk interfere in our match because I had you down for the win, but don't worry I'm sure Taker or Cena or even The Warrior willl take you down in five seconds so you won't be the one warming my title. now to you Punk, you're there Punk??, I hope you're ready to prove that Best In The World thing in a ring against me, in front all my peeps instead of your coward acts because if we have one more match I'll sure to kick your sorry straght egde lame ass

IC as Punk: You know what Mr 2 Pump Chump, just keep running your mouth. This coming week on Raw, I'll do what you can't. Take my words and put them into action.

eyehatecena
04-05-2012, 10:29 PM
HHH: Warrior, you're a has been and I'm not slowing down anytime soon. Get in the ring with me now and all it will take is one pedigree to beat your ass. I will make you bow down to me, the king of kings.

Warrior: It will be the same as getting with you in the ring all those years ago- I will absorb your pedigree- I have proven that before. The Warrior gods have blessed me with that power. And I bow to no one- least not you. Your wife Steph bowed down to be once and lets just say, she has a little Warrior juice running through her veins.

Pumpkinhead
04-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Heads up guys, RAW is WAR show 2 coming next!!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Looks a good show so far! Hope you enjoy it guys. :)

Pumpkinhead
04-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Show is up guys, enjoy!!!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Like Pumpkin said enjoy the show guys and as always feedback is welcome! :)

eyehatecena
04-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Show is up guys, enjoy!!!
Was reading it as you were posting- great show- awesome promos- Ben's Cena is much better than the real Cena. And really thought UT was gonna win- I guess Warriors 200 year old body and his Warrior juices just can not be beat, lol.

eyehatecena
04-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Looks a good show so far! Hope you enjoy it guys. :)

both you and pumpkin are doing great- enjoyed the show

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-09-2012, 09:09 PM
both you and pumpkin are doing great- enjoyed the show

Thanks man means alot! :) Well done on your win aswell bro! :p

eyehatecena
04-09-2012, 09:10 PM
Warrior: I going to my spaceship- when I am needed just send a message via morris code via satellite so it will be encoded for only me to read *growl* Warrior Out!

OOC: Its so fun writing for an idiot- really it is

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-09-2012, 09:16 PM
Warrior: I going to my spaceship- when I am needed just send a message via morris code via satellite so it will be encoded for only me to read *growl* Warrior Out!

OOC: Its so fun writing for an idiot- really it is

IC: Dont get to happy Warrior! I'm so glad you made it to the final.. It's made my chances of winning the WWE title improve drastically! When im done with you, you can go back to your petty arguments with Hogan and Nash while im outperforming everyone week in.. week out but hey.. it ain't showing off, when your as good as me!

eyehatecena
04-09-2012, 09:30 PM
IC: Dont get to happy Warrior! I'm so glad you made it to the final.. It's made my chances of winning the WWE title improve drastically! When im done with you, you can go back to your petty arguments with Hogan and Nash while im outperforming everyone week in.. week out but hey.. it ain't showing off, when your as good as me!

Warrior: Nash and Hogan are dead to me in this world- my Warrior juices have made it that way. As far as me being happy- a Warrior can not feel happyness, a Warrior only feels the thrill of the win- only then can a Warrior be complete. As far as you outperforming me week in and week out? Well I have done it too, for a lot longer. You are but a mere child lost in the forest with other men in small tights. So when we meet in the ring, you in your little boy tights, me in big boy tights, no WARRIOR TIGHTS, you will feel what it feels like when you feel a lose in your career

bearkg88
04-09-2012, 09:40 PM
OOC: Good show guys!

IC As Punk: So Christian, you think you can hold the edge over me because we will be going at it in TLC? You know, just because you were involved in some of the most epic TLC matches, doesn't make you a master of them. If anything, it is your buddy Edge who revolutionized those types of matches with the Hardyz and Dudleys. All you were was excess weight to them. That is fine though. You want me to make you a fool in your own "masterpiece", I'd love to. What better way to show I am the best in the world, than beating you in what you consider your best environment Mr 2 Pump Chump!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-09-2012, 10:12 PM
OOC: Good show guys!

Thank's man! glad you liked it. :)

cactus_sack
04-10-2012, 02:44 AM
Really enjoyed the show guys

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-10-2012, 08:03 AM
Really enjoyed the show guys

Thanks man! glad you liked it.. :)

dbenavides777
04-10-2012, 08:18 AM
IC as Undertaker: This past week on RAW Warrior... You beat me 1-2-3. Something that not many wrestlers backstage can talk about, but I promise you this Warrior, you have not seen the last of me. I have a lot of pull in this company, and don't count me out for the title just yet. I'll see you at the Royal Rumble and I will compete for the championship or I will steal that opportunity from you. I will not rest, I will walk the graves day and night as I get ready to demolish you Warrior and anyone else who gets in my way. You will see me everywhere, you will dream of me as I haunt you daily son... you will be begging me to stop tormenting you...and I will when I finally let you Rest In Peace.

Destruction
04-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Well done HBK and Pumpkin, I loved it.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-10-2012, 09:22 AM
Well done HBK and Pumpkin, I loved it.

dbenavides777
04-10-2012, 10:12 AM
IC as HHH: This past week on RAW the world saw who really was the winner, ME... THE GAME! Teddy, I'll go along with you on going one on one next week for the IC Title, but it won't stop there because I have my sights on the WWE Title as well. This is just a stepping stone to reclaim what is mine. So I don't care if it's Warrior, Cena or the Dead Man standing in my way, I will get what I want by taking it. So Teddy Long, do what you need to do but just remember, I am the game and you don't want to play me.

(as HHH leaves he bumps into Undertaker)

IC as Undertaker: Hunter.... get in line because I got robbed from what belongs around my waist, the World Title. Don't make me settle things with you again because as history has shown, you don't have a chance against the Lord of Evil. I will haunt you boy and your family will be begging me to release you from the daily torment that I will unleash upon your sorry soul. The Dead Man is here to stay. You say you are the game? Well, I want to play!!!

(HHH stares at the Undertaker and slowly backs away)

Pumpkinhead
04-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Hey guy thanks for the comments!! :)

bearkg88
04-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Punk: Since Raw, people have been tweeting me and writing on my FB, asking me all kinds of questions. "What do you think about being booked for a TLC match with Christian at Royal Rumble?" "Do you feel snubbed by not being put in the Intercontinental Championship battle royal?" "How do you feel about losing this past week on Raw with Rey" "What are you planning on doing Monday to get back at Christian?" Let me set the record straight. First off, I didn't lose on Monday. Rey Mysterio lost because he is pathetic. He isn't the best in the world, and he isn't straight edge. I know he has given in to that marijane once in a blue moon. Heck, he was best friends with Eddie, and Rey is from mexico..and well..Mexico isn't popular because of how many people live their...if you catch my drift. Rey's knees are so terrible that I think if a baby accidentely kicked him he would be out for 9 months for surgery. Rey lost, plain and simple, not me. As for that battle royal for the IC title...I call bullshit. See, T-Long thinks he is being innovative. Do you know what would be innovative? Long putting yours truly with talent at his level. Instead, he makes me go up against losers like Christian and The Undertaker. Personally, I think Long kept me out of the battle royal because he knows I am the best in the world, and knows I would have walked away with that championship. It's whatever though. My real goal is that WWE Championship, and Long, Taker, Rey, Christian...no one will stand in my way of getting it back. Finally...keep an eye out for this Monday. I'm going to show Mr 2 Pump Chump Christian that I can play his game. Captain Douchebag will think twice before trying to pull stuff on someone who is clearly better than him.

cactus_sack
04-12-2012, 01:21 AM
IC as Bryan Danielson:

Did the Dr. of Roidanomics get eliminated from the title tourney? It couldn’t have happened to better body builder. See what happens when you mess with a wrestler. You should just go back to the studio and make another rap album. At least then when you fail, we can’t see you. But I’m sure you will have a nice little rhyme ready for me. I’m sure it will reference me being gay, the create a wrestler from a video game, who has a better move set than you ever will, and you being the greatest rapper/thug/wrestler ever. And I didn’t forget about the only person here that is an even bigger wannabe than you, the Miz. Mr. Real World, I was fine letting you rot in mediocrity but you cost me the I-C title. I know it was an accident, just like your whole career, but you will pay for your mistake. I have an idea for you for a new reality show, True Life: I’m a worthless cripple. Because when I’m through with you that is all your future holds.

eyehatecena
04-12-2012, 11:07 PM
Hey guy thanks for the comments!! :)

Warrior: I am rewatching the show up here in my spaceship along with the Warrior Gods. They are very very impressed. Warrior Gods know a great thing when they see it- for thats how I became THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR! *growl* WARRIOR OUT!

Pumpkinhead
04-14-2012, 07:12 PM
Guys the next show will be posted tomorrow!!!

Pumpkinhead
04-14-2012, 07:20 PM
IC: In two weeks at the Royal Rumble my peeps will be delight to see me whip the floor with staright egde Punky face in good old fashion TLC style, So Punk keep balming Mysterio of the GM about your losses but when the time comes at the Rumble there will no one blame when I defeat you, then I will be ready for either The Ancient Fossil Warrior or Goldlock Ziggler to finally reclaim my rightfull WWE champion, Ziggler do you think I forgot you got a lucky win against me thanks to Punk and I can't wait to get some revenge!!!. Captain Charisma, the new people champion will get one more match!!

Pumpkinhead
04-14-2012, 08:53 PM
Guys the next show will be posted tomorrow!!!
Don't hear this guy LOL, I have some personal incovinients guys, show will be up next week, I like to apologize to everyone

eyehatecena
04-14-2012, 09:45 PM
Don't hear this guy LOL, I have some personal incovinients guys, show will be up next week, I like to apologize to everyone

Warrior: I am ok with this*Growl* Warrior Out!

OOC: Looking forward to the next show

bearkg88
04-15-2012, 06:12 PM

First, sorry you are having some personal inconveniences bro, that sucks. Second, just because I didn't fully understand, you are meaning the show won't go up until next monday, the 23rd?

bearkg88
04-15-2012, 06:17 PM
IC: In two weeks at the Royal Rumble my peeps will be delight to see me whip the floor with staright egde Punky face in good old fashion TLC style, So Punk keep balming Mysterio of the GM about your losses but when the time comes at the Rumble there will no one blame when I defeat you, then I will be ready for either The Ancient Fossil Warrior or Goldlock Ziggler to finally reclaim my rightfull WWE champion, Ziggler do you think I forgot you got a lucky win against me thanks to Punk and I can't wait to get some revenge!!!. Captain Charisma, the new people champion will get one more match!!

Punk: Hey there Mr 2 Pump Chump...for a second there I thought you had forgotten about me. Then again, how can you forget about someone who is just so much better than you. Like I said, I didn't lose this past week on Raw. Mysterio lost because he just sucks at life. Wait..I just got a brilliant idea! He sucks at life, you suck at life...after I beat your ass at the Royal Rumble how about you and Rey go on to become a team. Heck, you might even be able to win tag gold. I can see it already now...."the winners, and the new WWE Tag Team Champions....THE SUCKATEERS!" Hell, the only time you were relevant Captain Douchebag was when you were in a tag team, maybe you should go back there. I mean, after the Rumble, the WWE title scene will be clouded by whoever wins the finals of the tournament, and yours truly. So Christian..keep running your mouth about how you are going to beat me in TLC...I'll love to take a picture of you with your foot in your mouth after I pummel you

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-15-2012, 07:20 PM
First, sorry you are having some personal inconveniences bro, that sucks. Second, just because I didn't fully understand, you are meaning the show won't go up until next monday, the 23rd?

The show will be up as soon as Pumpkin has sorted what personal problems he's having mate. :)

dbenavides777
04-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Where's everybody at?

cactus_sack
04-19-2012, 04:22 PM
I just sent HBK the promo, let me know if you got it.

eyehatecena
04-19-2012, 10:32 PM
Where's everybody at?I had not been IC'ng all that much the past week because of studying for 3 test and tons of schhol work- but its behind me- for at least next week

pauadrian
04-19-2012, 10:36 PM
I'm in charge while both of them are gone
http://www.appsmashups.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/troll-face.-500x289.png
YOU'RE ALL FIRED

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-20-2012, 03:53 PM
I just sent HBK the promo, let me know if you got it.

Yeah, I got it bro! :)

Also sorry for the wait guys, Pumpkin is having a few issues at the moment but we are hoping to get the show out Monday! :)

bearkg88
04-20-2012, 05:30 PM
Yeah, I got it bro! :)

Also sorry for the wait guys, Pumpkin is having a few issues at the moment but we are hoping to get the show out Monday! :)

Cool. Hopefully the show is able to go up

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-20-2012, 05:38 PM
Cool. Hopefully the show is able to go up

It should be mate. :)

eyehatecena
04-20-2012, 10:17 PM
Just sent a Warrior promo to Pau and you HBK

Pumpkinhead
04-21-2012, 07:26 AM
I'm in charge while both of them are gone
http://www.appsmashups.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/troll-face.-500x289.png
YOU'RE ALL FIRED

NOT IN MY WATCH!!!!!!! :), I'm back guys show will be up Monday

dbenavides777
04-21-2012, 10:03 AM

Good to hear... I hope all is ok with you bud... Look forward to the show.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-21-2012, 03:26 PM
Just sent a Warrior promo to Pau and you HBK

Yeah I got it bro! :)

pauadrian
04-21-2012, 03:47 PM

Too late BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAH AHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAH AHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAH AHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-21-2012, 07:19 PM
Too late BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAH AHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAH AHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAH AHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Pumpkin said get your things and clear your office.. *Vince voice * You're Fired!!! :)
On a serious note have you finished your bit's?.

pauadrian
04-21-2012, 07:29 PM
Pumpkin said get your things and clear your office.. *Vince voice * You're Fired!!! :)
On a serious note have you finished your bit's?.

I need shining and ratedroar guy to do their parts

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-21-2012, 07:35 PM
I need shining and ratedroar guy to do their parts

The guy that controls TJ Perkins I dont think I have seen him online since he joined. I might be wrong though. Give him Tomorrow to reply if he does not. then do it without him man.
Hopefully he replys though. :)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-23-2012, 05:18 PM
Hopefully Pumpkin comes on soon and then we can post the show guys! :D

eyehatecena
04-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Hopefully Pumpkin comes on soon and then we can post the show guys! :D
I hope so, cause I am proud of my idiotic Warrior promo

pauadrian
04-23-2012, 08:58 PM

I'm proud of you being an idiot :p

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-23-2012, 10:49 PM

You and everyone else are doing a good job man, we have a few new guys in this company but together we can all make this a fed too be proud off.

Gutted Pumpkin didn't come online though. Show is done though guys so soon as he comes on, it will be posted. :D

dbenavides777
04-25-2012, 02:19 PM
HHH: Ever since I came back to the WWE it seems like no one wants to play the game... you have morons like Punk, Warrior, HBK, Cena, Dead Man and even JBL running around and they all have one thing in common...they're avoiding me, THE GAME!!! I breathe this business, I bleed for this business, I will even die for this business. To me it's not about Money or Legend status or even a Wrestlemania Streak... and I sure as hell don't care about my space ships in outer space like the Ultimate Idiot does. I'm here to get my TITLE!!!!

Miz, I have to go through you on this journey to get my gold. The IC title is my stepping stone and if I were you, I'd stay under the covers and not even show up for our match because this is one game you will not beat.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-25-2012, 02:43 PM
HHH: Ever since I came back to the WWE it seems like no one wants to play the game... you have morons like Punk, Warrior, HBK, Cena, Dead Man and even JBL running around and they all have one thing in common...they're avoiding me, THE GAME!!! I breathe this business, I bleed for this business, I will even die for this business. To me it's not about Money or Legend status or even a Wrestlemania Streak... and I sure as hell don't care about my space ships in outer space like the Ultimate Idiot does. I'm here to get my TITLE!!!!

Zigler, I have to go through you on this journey to get my gold. The IC title is my stepping stone and if I were you Dolph, I'd stay under the covers with your cougar and not even show up for our match because this is one game you will not beat.

IC: Hey Hunter, maybe you should of spoke with you're wife or you're daddy in law before calling me out, they could of helped you with you're speech rather then getting it all wrong.. You are facing the Miz for the IC title, while I will be winning the WWE championship against the joke that is.. The ultimate idiot. This is just 1 reason out of many why people like you who are past it shouldn't be allowed to steal the spotlight from guys like me!

eyehatecena
04-25-2012, 02:51 PM
IC: Hey Hunter, maybe you should of spoke with you're wife or you're daddy in law before calling me out, they could of helped you with you're speech rather then getting it all wrong.. You are facing the Miz for the IC title, while I will be winning the WWE championship against the joke that is.. The ultimate idiot. This is just 1 reason out of many why people like you who are past it shouldn't be allowed to steal the spotlight from guys like me!

Warrior: The Ultimate IDIOT? I am the Ultimate Warrior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOC: Warrior really is an idiot- i can not stand him- but he is very fun to write for- I just have to ramble on and on about stupid stuff.

dbenavides777
04-25-2012, 02:54 PM

OOC: My bad... I forgot who my guy was fighting... It's been a hell of a week man!!

IC as HHH: Miz... Ziggler... you wanna bees are all the same. I will fight who ever I need to fight. I don't need anyone's help. I rose to the top by myself and I will stay at the top and never come down. So it doesn't matter who it is, I am the cerebral Assassin and I dominate this business.

dbenavides777
04-25-2012, 02:56 PM

OOC: Warrior really is an idiot- i can not stand him- but he is very fun to write for- I just have to ramble on and on about stupid stuff.

OOC: He is a funny man... so keep typing with your warrior keybaord on your warrior computer.... your stuff is awesome to read. I hope ur dad is doing better man.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-25-2012, 02:57 PM

LOL! You're doing a good job man. :) You know Ziggler is going to win the title though right? :p

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-25-2012, 03:02 PM
OOC: My bad... I forgot who my guy was fighting... It's been a hell of a week man!!

IC as HHH: Miz... Zigler... you wanna bees are all the same. I will fight who ever I need to fight. I don't need anyone's help. I rose to the top by myself and I will stay at the top and never come down. So it doesn't matter who it is, I am the cerebral Assassin and I dominate this business.

LOL! Don't worry bro. :) I just wan't Pumpkin too come on so we can actually post the show. :(

IC: It's Ziggler dude, First you're getting the match wrong.. then you can't spell my name right, you really are passed it aren't you Hunter? and you got to the top by yourself? are you joking right now? You grabbed hold as tight as you could too HBK and he carried you too the top.. I am the future of this company and I am the next WWE champion! But hey.. it ain't showing off, when you're as good as me!

eyehatecena
04-25-2012, 03:06 PM
OOC: He is a funny man... so keep typing with your warrior keybaord on your warrior computer.... your stuff is awesome to read. I hope ur dad is doing better man.
He sounded better when I talked to him earlier- but he has problems- one that they prob can not fix. Have not got an update on him today- least nothing new

But yeah, I bought the Ultimate Warrior DVD just because I wanted to know more about him- I never watched but maybe one match of him before- well before he went to WCW. I just knew his promos were weird from the few I had seen. Anyways- it opened my eyes as to just how much of a nutcase, selfish bastard that he really is.

With his promos- I think I'm just gonna go weirder

LOL! You're doing a good job man. :) You know Ziggler is going to win the title though right? :p

Only because some of Warriors Warrior juice spilled on Zigglers lil Ziggie in the locker room, lol.

dbenavides777
04-25-2012, 03:07 PM
He sounded better when I talked to him earlier- but he has problems- one that they prob can not fix. Have not got an update on him today- least nothing new

But yeah, I bought the Ultimate Warrior DVD just because I wanted to know more about him- I never watched but maybe one match of him before- well before he went to WCW. I just knew his promos were weird from the few I had seen. Anyways- it opened my eyes as to just how much of a nutcase, selfish bastard that he really is.

Only because some of Warriors Warrior juice spilled on Zigglers lil Ziggie in the locker room, lol.

Lol... Ziggler has a lil Ziggie....

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-25-2012, 03:09 PM

LOL! What goes on in the back.. stays in the back. :p

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-25-2012, 03:10 PM

IC: That's not what Steph said Hunter!

OOC: Haha! well played EHC :)

eyehatecena
04-25-2012, 03:11 PM

I should have saved that for a promo, lol. hmmm I may still use it

dbenavides777
04-25-2012, 03:12 PM

HHH: That two timing BITCH!!!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-25-2012, 03:16 PM
Sorry again guys for the delay, so gutted we haven't posted the show yet..

I don't know what's happend too Pumpkin, but I can only assume something has come up. I just hope it's nothing serious.

eyehatecena
04-25-2012, 03:17 PM

Warrior: I spilt some of my Warrior juices into Steph too- those kids are mine I tell you- look at their Warrior eyes, their Warrior mouths, their Warrior belly buttons. Soon those children shall create a reign of havoc, driving HHH mad, and driving Steph back to me so I can give her some more of my juices and create an army of lil Warriors that shall then take over WWE

dbenavides777
04-25-2012, 03:19 PM
Warrior: I spilt some of my Warrior juices into Steph too- those kids are mine I tell you- look at their Warrior eyes, their Warrior mouths, their Warrior belly buttons. Soon those children shall create a reign of havoc, driving HHH mad, and driving Steph back to me so I can give her some more of my juices and create an army of lil Warriors that shall then take over WWE

HHH: No wonder their first words were Jim Hellwig......

eyehatecena
04-25-2012, 03:19 PM

I don't know what's happend too Pumpkin, but I can only assume something has come up. I just hope it's nothing serious.

Don't worry about it HBK

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-25-2012, 03:23 PM
Don't worry about it HBK

Thanks for understanding man.

dbenavides777
04-25-2012, 03:24 PM

Don't worry about it bud... hopefully it's not too serious. I'll be here pal.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-25-2012, 03:28 PM
Don't worry about it bud... hopefully it's not too serious. I'll be here pal.

Thanks bro! well when he does come on all he has too do is post it, and hopefully it's worth the wait Haha.

dbenavides777
04-25-2012, 03:30 PM
Thanks bro! well when he does come on all he has too do is post it, and hopefully it's worth the wait Haha.

Hahaha.... maybe the Championship Title around the Dead Man's waist? Surprise ending? Or HHH interferes and unexpectedly wins the WWE Championship? I don't know... lol.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Hahaha.... maybe the Championship Title around the Dead Man's waist? Surprise ending? Or HHH interferes and unexpectedly wins the WWE Championship? I don't know... lol.

Yeah... Maybe. :rolleyes: I wouldn't bank on it though.. but with the Royal Rumble soon, who knows what will happen! :p

bearkg88
04-25-2012, 03:45 PM

It'll be totally worth the wait. I predict Punk is somehow miraculously crowned the WWE Champion :) haha jk. Hope Pumpkin is ok tho

dbenavides777
04-25-2012, 03:48 PM
Yeah... Maybe. :rolleyes: I wouldn't bank on it though.. but with the Royal Rumble soon, who knows what will happen! :p

Undertaker: At the Royal Rumble... everyone will REST IN PEACE!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-25-2012, 03:49 PM
It'll be totally worth the wait. I predict Punk is somehow miraculously crowned the WWE Champion :) haha jk. Hope Pumpkin is ok tho

How do you know? :rolleyes: LOL! We are considering a few people who could win the Rumble at the moment.

dbenavides777
04-25-2012, 04:02 PM
How do you know? :rolleyes: LOL! We are considering a few people who could win the Rumble at the moment.

Cool... I can't wait... this has been nothing but a fun experience.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-25-2012, 04:04 PM
Cool... I can't wait... this has been nothing but a fun experience.

Nice to hear man, glad you're enjoying it.. as I am enjoying it also! :)

pauadrian
04-25-2012, 04:40 PM
nice to hear man, glad you're enjoying it.. as i am enjoying it also! :)
I hate this fed why did i join

:p

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-25-2012, 04:42 PM
I hate this fed why did i join

:p

Haha! I don't know why I let you come on Creative.. all you do is ask me to go on the Xbox when I would rather you worked on the show. :p

pauadrian
04-25-2012, 04:45 PM
Haha! I don't know why I let you come on Creative.. all you do is ask me to go on the Xbox when I would rather you worked on the show. :p

I turned it in the day it was due :p

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-25-2012, 04:49 PM
I turned it in the day it was due :p

Liar! It was due last week.. :) You were lucky it was delayed.

Im starting to wonder if I should sent out a search warrant for Pumpkin LOL.

JSullivan
04-25-2012, 06:57 PM
You should do!

I'm ready to get this party started.

pauadrian
04-26-2012, 09:32 PM
You should do!

I'm ready to get this party started.

YOU'RE GOING TO BE BURIED YOU SON OF A BITCH

*THBK holds pau back*

pauadrian
04-26-2012, 09:48 PM
THBK says sorry again for the show being late :D

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-26-2012, 09:51 PM
THBK says sorry again for the show being late :D

You're such an idiot Pau! Everyone knows my feeling's about having the show delayed but my hands are tied and until Pumpkin comes on and post's his bit.. there's nothing I can.

Unless people who did a promo for Pumpkin wan't to send it too me and maybe I can work around it and finally post the show? :)

pauadrian
04-26-2012, 09:57 PM
You're such an idiot Pau! Everyone knows my feeling's about having the show delayed but my hands are tied and until Pumpkin comes on and post's his bit.. there's nothing I can.

Unless people who did a promo for Pumpkin wan't to send it too me and maybe I can work around it and finally post the show? :)

You just want to make pumkin feel bad abut himself being late

VanHooliganX
04-26-2012, 09:58 PM

Shurrup Pau.

We understand THBK :)

pauadrian
04-26-2012, 09:59 PM
Shurrup Pau.

We understand THBK :)

YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN THE FED GET OUT
you are smelly

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-26-2012, 10:01 PM

Course not man.. I know Pumpkin has been having some issues and personal problems and is busy with outside life. But I hate delaying the show so if there's a way around it.. then I would do it :)

I would hope if I was in the same Position that Pumpkin would do the same. Here's a question for you though.. why did we let you join creative again?. LOL!

pauadrian
04-26-2012, 10:03 PM
Course not man.. I know Pumpkin has been having some issues and personal problems and is busy with outside life. But I hate delaying the show so if there's a way around it.. then I would do it :)

I would hope if I was in the same Position that Pumpkin would do the same. Here's a question for you though.. why did we let you join creative again?. LOL!

YOU BASTARD you want pumpkin to post the show instead of taking care of his problems

You let me join because I stole K2Jelly's fed :p

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-26-2012, 10:05 PM
YOU BASTARD you want pumpkin to post the show instead of taking care of his problems

You let me join because I stole K2Jelly's fed :p

Haha! He's not Scott Hall man calm down! Plus stop trying to cause drama.. otherwise I shall report you to a mod!

Ohh yeah.. true. :)

pauadrian
04-26-2012, 10:07 PM
Haha! He's not Scott Hall man calm down! Plus stop trying to cause drama.. otherwise I shall report you to a mod!

Ohh yeah.. true. :)

YOU'RE SMELLY I shall run away now

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-26-2012, 10:08 PM
YOU'RE SMELLY I shall run away now

Good! Get out! :)

pauadrian
04-26-2012, 10:09 PM
Good! Get out! :)
But I'm on creative and the boss when pumpkin isn't around

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-26-2012, 10:11 PM
But I'm on creative and the boss when pumpkin isn't around

LOL! Yeah... Good luck with that. :D

JSullivan
04-27-2012, 03:59 PM
So...What do?

I hope Pumpkin is OK!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-27-2012, 04:04 PM
So...What do?

I hope Pumpkin is OK!

Spoke with him mate, He's fine just really struggling to find the time on here with his school work and outside life, He said next time he's on he will post the show, hoping that's tonight!! Really hoping that's tonight!! :D

Or people can send me what they did for Pumpkin and I can do Pumpkin's bits!

JSullivan
04-27-2012, 04:14 PM
Spoke with him mate, He's fine just really struggling to find the time on here with his school work and outside life, He said next time he's on he will post the show, hoping that's tonight!! Really hoping that's tonight!! :D

Or people can send me what they did for Pumpkin and I can do Pumpkin's bits!

Aye, it;s cutting it a bit tight, especially with another show being in 3 days. Lmao.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-27-2012, 04:19 PM
Aye, it;s cutting it a bit tight, especially with another show being in 3 days. Lmao.

Yeah I know.. :(

pauadrian
04-27-2012, 04:21 PM
Yeah I know.. :(
WE should fire JSullivan for cmplaining :p

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-27-2012, 04:43 PM

He ain't complaining dude, just eager to start! :p

pauadrian
04-27-2012, 04:44 PM

FIRE THE BASTARD FIRE HIM

*THBK holds Pau back again*

JSullivan
04-27-2012, 05:23 PM

Listen son, do you know who I am? I'll buy your ass out!

Ma nigguh!

eyehatecena
04-27-2012, 10:38 PM
Yeah, I think I will just send in promos to everybody hear. I know where Pumpkin is coming from though- damn school work gets in the way