PDA

View Full Version : A New SES On Raw?

Robstar
10-27-2010, 05:54 PM
Watching this weeks Raw, it was interesting to note a change in CM Punk's level of heel intensity. Initially when he 'injured' Evan Bourne while screaming "It's nothing personal!" I thought that was a definite shift for Punk. So too on this weeks Raw, where he gave props to both Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan.

Of course after the staredown between Punk and Bryan at the end of the match, all the talk was on the possibilty of a feud between the two, but it occurred to me that since Daniel Bryan is a clean living vegan Punk might try to recruit him into a new version of the Straight Edge Society. Admittedly, it could be argued that the SES only works as a heel faction and I don't see Danielson Bryan ;) turning heel anytime soon.

What do you think? Could the SES work like this? Would it be any good?:confused:

wallyman
10-27-2010, 06:55 PM
SES On raw...no way for what...so cena can own them...no thanks i rather see punk in singles ;)

ELNIOJR
10-27-2010, 06:59 PM
HONESTLY...i dont think so! MYSELF im a big fan of the SES and a HUGE fan of CM Punk, but i dont think we'd see the reborn of the SES by now. But i think ONE DAY they should bring it BACK, lets the air clear a little bit....because Rey Mysterio and The Big Show SCREWD the credibility of it. RIGHT NOW i want CM Punk to RE-BUILD his HEEL CARACTER like when he started the feud wit Jeff Hardy, anda after that anything can happen...

...ESPECIALLY going FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP!!! and be one of the GUYS who WON all the MAJOR TITTLES!
PEACE!

chaos75
10-27-2010, 07:20 PM
CM Punk and Daniel Bryan= New Tag Team Champs

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-27-2010, 07:28 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I am a huge fan of CM Punk and his character heel persona. But I will never be straight edge or live that life style. I am a firm believer of your choice to put good/bad things in your OWN BODY. I hope proposition 19 passes in California and soon after it does, I hope it goes nation wide. For those that don't know what proposition 19 is let me inform you. Proposition 19, also known as the Regulate, Control and Tax Cannabis Act of 2010, if approved by voters, will legalize various marijuana-related activities, allow local governments to regulate these activities, permit local governments to impose and collect marijuana-related fees and taxes, and authorize various criminal and civil penalties. If the law does pass I will be moving to California in the very near future to smoke until my heart is content. It truly is a miracle plant with so many benefits and very little down falls. So CM Punk can live his Straight Edge life style while I will be happy smoking a bowl of the good stuff and laughing all the way to the refrigerator to get an ice cold beer to counter the cotton mouth. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
“When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point.” – Barack Obama

Bodom
10-27-2010, 07:40 PM

I wouldn't doubt it. Those belts have been around more than Lacey Von Erich.

*rimshot*

chaos75
10-27-2010, 08:04 PM
think about it though. If we had another decent tag team vs Punk and Bryan the matches might be epic.

Maybe heel E&C vs face Punk and Bryan at 'Mania

beer money
10-27-2010, 08:27 PM
think about it though. If we had another decent tag team vs Punk and Bryan the matches might be epic.

Wat about punk n brayn been forced to team together like mvp n matt hardy a while back?

Bodom
10-27-2010, 08:27 PM

Way too good, would never happen. But yeah, Punk & Bryan in a reluctant type tag team, similar to MVP & Hardy a couple of years ago, would be amazing

Robstar
10-27-2010, 08:37 PM

*rimshot*

Lmfao! Gold Bodom, just gold!

Robstar
10-27-2010, 08:38 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I am a huge fan of CM Punk and his character heel persona. But I will never be straight edge or live that life style. I am a firm believer of your choice to put good/bad things in your OWN BODY. I hope proposition 19 passes in California and soon after it does, I hope it goes nation wide. For those that don't know what proposition 19 is let me inform you. Proposition 19, also known as the Regulate, Control and Tax Cannabis Act of 2010, if approved by voters, will legalize various marijuana-related activities, allow local governments to regulate these activities, permit local governments to impose and collect marijuana-related fees and taxes, and authorize various criminal and civil penalties. If the law does pass I will be moving to California in the very near future to smoke until my heart is content. It truly is a miracle plant with so many benefits and very little down falls. So CM Punk can live his Straight Edge life style while I will be happy smoking a bowl of the good stuff and laughing all the way to the refrigerator to get an ice cold beer to counter the cotton mouth. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
“When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point.” – Barack Obama

Good old IPITS, contentious as ever! A man after my own heart.....or stash as the case may be!

Bodom
10-27-2010, 08:40 PM
lmfao! Gold bodom, just gold!

thank you!!! I'll be here all week!!! Try the veal and remember to tip your waitress!

Mr Perfect
10-27-2010, 08:41 PM

they would be a great tag team.. But I woul hate to see right now.. The tag divison is terrible and DB and Punk will just get ost in the shuffle.. I hope they stay as single wrestlers.

http://ultimatedroid.com/u-mad1.jpg

Kashdinero
10-28-2010, 05:38 AM
Good old IPITS, contentious as ever! A man after my own heart.....or stash as the case may be!

What he said.

cato79
10-28-2010, 11:38 AM
As stated by Mr. Perfect, WWE Tag Division is just at its lowest priority in years... therefore, I wish that CMP and DB just stay
as single wrestlers and keep sharing their good technique... Last 2 matches between Dolph Ziggler and Bryan have been
outstanding, if you add CM Punk to the mix, it seem like the boost that RAW needs to "more wrestling - less predictable storylines".
If we cannot have "hardcore" wrestling (as many of us would like), then, please give us high quality wrestling matches...!!

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-28-2010, 12:04 PM
S.E.S is over. It wasn't as over as some of the stables or tag teams like Evolution, DX, NWO, etc. Like back when Edge an Christian confronted eachother backstage there was a huge ass pop from the crowd. They have a long history an have been together for more than a couple of months. They made you get attached to them emotionally, and made you hate them when they ended, but you always get happy when they run into each other backstage an give each other that 'long time no see' look. It is spine tingling. If S.E.S returned it would be kind of pointless. Because at that time Punk was riding on a mountain of super heel awesomeness an suddenly everything fell apart. People would be un-phased by it, unless that grandma (who can't tell reality from pretend) shows up calling him jesus when CM Punk was clearly playing the role of a cult leader like Charlie Manson among other people. Just because he grew a beard an claimed to be their savior doesn't mean he was playing off of god. Infact, and I apologize to most of you that there might not even be a god. >_>;; But that angle was either dropped because of Serena or the fans were just getting to touchy about it.

Kashdinero
10-28-2010, 04:31 PM
I'm pretty sure Jesus was a strong inspiration for some of his stuff with the s.e.s, although the group was definitely meant to be a cult. I for one hope that it's the end of ses. Good while it lasted but I've no desire to see punk preaching with a bunch of losers behind him! He has way more to offer wrestling than acting like some kind of straight edge evangelist.

TNA 'The very best'
10-28-2010, 05:32 PM

*rimshot*

I was unaware Lacey was like this, i need to get myself to Orlando.

Robstar
10-28-2010, 06:04 PM
I was unaware Lacey was like this, i need to get myself to Orlando.

Orlando Jordan? lol

TNA 'The very best'
10-28-2010, 06:17 PM
Orlando Jordan? lol

If he buys me a drink first, i'll let him sit at my table:D

Kashdinero
10-28-2010, 08:46 PM
Orlando Jordan? lol

Ooh tasty! Lol