PDA

View Full Version : Dashing Tips Advice

The Dude
02-26-2012, 07:44 AM
Yeah, EWN should make a section were people go if they would like little tips on how to be dashing. So ugly people can go there, and try to know how to look decent, and average people can go there to look better.

Steve Austin
02-26-2012, 07:46 AM
Haha.

Next thing you know you'll get a broken nose, wear a face mask and then be on the rise to stardom! :p

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 07:46 AM
and you would be the one giving advice?

The Dude
02-26-2012, 07:49 AM
Well I don't mind being a mod for that section, and being the best person to come for advice, but there would be others, but not as good as me probably:).

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 07:51 AM
But Cody Rhodes has all the good advice on that!

The Dude
02-26-2012, 07:55 AM
Where do you think he got it from...cough..me...cough ;)

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 07:58 AM

Did Dolph Ziggler get his arrogance off of you also?

Steve Austin
02-26-2012, 08:01 AM

I don't care what others say, you're one cool dude :D

Polly-Pablo
02-26-2012, 08:17 AM
We're gonna need proof you're more 'Dashing' than CR - otherwise, it's like paying for a second hand motor with your millions.....:p

Thanks for the offer - but I'm good with looking average, looks don't mean a fig in my line of work...or life itself actually...in my humble opinion.

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 08:22 AM
We're gonna need proof you're more 'Dashing' than CR - otherwise, it's like paying for a second hand motor with your millions.....:p

Thanks for the offer - but I'm good with looking average, looks don't mean a fig in my line of work...or life itself actually...in my humble opinion.
Proof or GTFO aye Polly?

Polly-Pablo
02-26-2012, 08:31 AM
Proof or GTFO aye Polly?

LMAO - The fact that I just had to Google GTFO is shocking....Polly will be in the corner rocking herself slowly if anyone needs her lol

Er yes - I refuse to believe that anyone is more qualified than Mr R at giving advice on how to be F.A.F.....:D

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 08:42 AM
LMAO - The fact that I just had to Google GTFO is shocking....Polly will be in the corner rocking herself slowly if anyone needs her lol

Er yes - I refuse to believe that anyone is more qualified than Mr R at giving advice on how to be F.A.F.....:D
Does that mean Fit as F***?
I'm surprised you had to google GTFO lol but I have to ask about things like that sometimes as well so I can't fault you for that.

Back on Topic! Cody Rhodes is the most qualified man for the job until it is proven otherwise.

Polly-Pablo
02-26-2012, 08:45 AM
Does that mean Fit as F***?
I'm surprised you had to google GTFO lol but I have to ask about things like that sometimes as well so I can't fault you for that.

Back on Topic! Cody Rhodes is the most qualified man for the job until it is proven otherwise.

Certainly does B-Mac!
Don't be suprised, at 30 I'm not really in the loop when it comes to Internet speak, as such! This forum has educated me massively lol

Good Lord - who can rival him - this thread has got me thinking about his dashing tips segments.....swoon!:o

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 08:49 AM
Certainly does B-Mac!
Don't be suprised, at 30 I'm not really in the loop when it comes to Internet speak, as such! This forum has educated me massively lol

Good Lord - who can rival him - this thread has got me thinking about his dashing tips segments.....swoon!:o
Yay I got it.
Makes sense, even at 19 I don't know a whole lot of internet speak.
Chris Tarrant can come close... (I didn't say beat.) I miss those segments lol

Destruction
02-26-2012, 08:50 AM
If The Dude can get a picture of himself holding an egg in one hand and a potato in another (Just for proof that it's not copied and pasted) then we can judge if you are Dashing enough

Although no-one can hold a candle to CR

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 08:51 AM
If The Dude can get a picture of himself holding an egg in one hand and a potato in another (Just for proof that it's not copied and pasted) then we can judge if you are Dashing enough

Except Shane Crawford!

Polly-Pablo
02-26-2012, 08:56 AM
Yay I got it.
Makes sense, even at 19 I don't know a whole lot of internet speak.
Chris Tarrant can come close... (I didn't say beat.) I miss those segments lol

In all fairness, that bloke is hot!

An egg and a potato????? Am I missing something lol...

Awwe boys - I sense some guy love for Cody...sweet!

*ps - I'd drip candle wax on him - is that close enough?*:D

Destruction
02-26-2012, 08:58 AM

Just so he hasn't found an image on google and copied and pasted

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 09:04 AM

As are a lot of AFL footballers.. Wax dripping hmmmmmmmm. My mind races..

Just so he hasn't found an image on google and copied and pasted

makes sense..

Polly-Pablo
02-26-2012, 09:14 AM
As are a lot of AFL footballers.. Wax dripping hmmmmmmmm. My mind races..

Just so I'm clear - you aren't thinking about dripping wax on Cody are you?? 'Cos that will kind of kill the images I have going on right now lol

The Dude
02-26-2012, 09:15 AM
The Dude promo

I do what I want, because I can no estia mestia pablo can tell me other wise. I am The Dude, that means I am The man. I am The Warrior. I am the guy everyone wan't to be, so HELL YEAH! If I think i'm capable of doing something i'm great at like giving people good looking tips, so they can get one step closer to being like me, then so then dilly dam be it.

That's The Dude. The whole Dude, and nothing, but The Dude.

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 09:16 AM
Just so I'm clear - you aren't thinking about dripping wax on Cody are you?? 'Cos that will kind of kill the images I have going on right now lol

No I was actually thinking Brooke Tessmacher... You may keep your images alive! :)

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 09:20 AM
The Dude promo

I do what I want, because I can no estia mestia pablo can tell me other wise. I am The Dude, that means I am The man. I am The Warrior. I am the guy everyone wan't to be, so HELL YEAH! If I think i'm capable of doing something i'm great at like giving people good looking tips, so they can get one step closer to being like me, then so then dilly dam be it.

From this dude to The Dude.
You should talk in third person like: The Dude says. Picture the rock. Or you know, You could talk normally and drop the whole Gimmick.

Tata for now!

Destruction
02-26-2012, 09:21 AM
The Dude promo

I don't want to be you. I would like to be anything but you.

Polly-Pablo
02-26-2012, 09:22 AM
The Dude promo

Nobody said you couldn't - we were engaging in banter - it's fun, you should try it some time.

Oh and Pablo is spelt with a capital P....if you are going to use it directly, at least get it correct....tssk tssk

Anyway......we'll look forward to your 'advice':D

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 09:23 AM
I don't want to be you. I would like to be anything but you.

Personally, I'm happy to just be me.. but hey each to their own.

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 09:25 AM
Nobody said you couldn't - we were engaging in banter - it's fun, you should try it some time.

Oh and Pablo is spelt with a capital P....if you are going to use it directly, at least get it correct....tssk tssk

Anyway......we'll look forward to your 'advice':D

BRING ON THE ADVICE

This will be funny, I need a good laugh.

We want to know what The Dude has to say.

Destruction
02-26-2012, 09:25 AM
True B-Mac, If I was anyone other than myself I wouldn't be happy

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 09:27 AM
True B-Mac, If I was anyone other than myself I wouldn't be bothered

Gimmick-free is the way to be! I mean outside of E-feds that is!

The Dude
02-26-2012, 09:33 AM
True B-Mac, If I was anyone other than myself I wouldn't be happy

I don't think you'r happy being your self, but if you are that's just sad.

Destruction
02-26-2012, 09:35 AM

So I'm sad for being Happy

That's just weird

And yes, I am happy with myself

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 09:36 AM
I don't think you're happy being your self, but if you are that's just sad.
If you aren't happy with yourself than that's sad. If you are so uncomfortable being yourself, then you lack self esteem.

Polly-Pablo
02-26-2012, 09:36 AM

Here on EWN when we can't let things go and begin to get personal, it's the beginning of the road towards http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT31G0uEkOw1o4ZeLhvF8HMEanf06som zcT8uA9tZUshD4U6LXt

In all seriousness, enough. There's no need to be personal, discuss oyour opinions, agree to disagree and move on.

The Dude
02-26-2012, 09:37 AM
So I'm sad for being Happy

That's just weird

And yes, I am happy with myself

just make sure you stay indoors, and come out at night, but never at Halloween.

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 09:39 AM
Here on EWN when we can't let things go and begin to get personal, it's the beginning of the road towards http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT31G0uEkOw1o4ZeLhvF8HMEanf06som zcT8uA9tZUshD4U6LXt

In all seriousness, enough. There's no need to be personal, discuss oyour opinions, agree to disagree and move on.

What Polly said.

Destruction
02-26-2012, 09:43 AM
just make sure you stay indoors, and come out at night, but never at Halloween.

http://captionsearch.com/pix/7vzal287ni.jpg

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 09:46 AM
http://captionsearch.com/pix/7vzal287ni.jpg

MOVING ON. Some dashing tips?

Destruction
02-26-2012, 09:48 AM

Always comb your hair before you go on a date

Polly-Pablo
02-26-2012, 09:48 AM

If you put Vaseline on your eyelids it helps reduce 'sleep' in your eyes..and you look pretty in the morning lol

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 09:51 AM
Always comb your hair before you go on a date
Good Advice. I always look silly when i forget this..

If you put Vaseline on your eyelids it helps reduce 'sleep' in your eyes..and you look pretty in the morning lol

I might do that now. I wanna look nice and pretty in the morning :)

Polly-Pablo
02-26-2012, 09:53 AM
Good Advice. I always look silly when i forget this..

I might do that now. I wanna look nice and pretty in the morning :)

Progress in the thread..........

Okay....

- always brush your teeth
- don't tuck your shirt into trousers and then wear a belt...it looks silly
- always smile - it always make s someone look nicer when they smile

The Dude
02-26-2012, 09:56 AM
Stop people before we even talk about Dashing Tips, we kinda need a mod approval on this it's probably going to be no, but I am The Dude, so we may have a chance.

Destruction
02-26-2012, 09:59 AM
Stop people before we even talk about Dashing Tips, we kinda need a mod approval on this it's probably going to be no, but I am The Dude, so we may have a chance.

This is going to be the last thing I say directly to you. You say that this may be aloud because you are the dude. Did you're cool section work so well?

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 10:00 AM
Progress in the thread..........

Okay....

- always brush your teeth
- don't tuck your shirt into trousers and then wear a belt...it looks silly
- always smile - it always make s someone look nicer when they smile
Great Tips Miss Polly :)

You aren't going to get a section for this. However the Mods may let you keep this thread open and move it to the teaspot if you're lucky and if it actually goes on topic at some stage!

The Dude
02-26-2012, 10:05 AM
This is going to be the last thing I say directly to you. You say that this may be aloud because you are the dude. Did you're cool section work so well?

First of all this is not going to be the last thing I say to you. The cool section didn't work, because one of the mods explained how MR Cool(steve Austin) and me The Dude are so cool it would be uncool to have a section for someone are standards. If Steve ever see this he will agree.

The Dude
02-26-2012, 10:07 AM
@Destruction, yeah I saw the word directly, and I think it's obvious anyway you are going to talk behind my back, but don't worry I will do the same, but to your face, because I am actually a man. Maybe you'r a woman. I might be mistaken;);)

Destruction
02-26-2012, 10:07 AM
First of all this is not going to be the last thing I say to you. The cool section didn't work, because one of the mods explained how MR Cool(steve Austin) and me The Dude are so cool it would be uncool to have a section for someone are standards. If Steve ever see this he will agree.

Sorry, this will be last because I have to respond to this

Telling someone to die is cool then, is it?

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 10:08 AM
First of all this is not going to be the last thing I say to you. The cool section didn't work, because one of the mods explained how MR Cool(steve Austin) and me The Dude are so cool it would be uncool to have a section for someone of our standards. If Steve ever see this he will agree.

FUCK I LOL'd hard at this. I miss Steve.

The cool section didn't work because it was pointless, but that's another story for another day. How about we get some dashing tips from the dude and keep this thread on topic!

The Dude
02-26-2012, 10:09 AM

Well telling someone is a bitch is fine. I know you said i'm a female dog, but still the same thing.

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 10:09 AM
@Destruction, yeah I saw the word directly, and I think it's obvious anyway you are going to talk behind my back, but don't worry I will do the same, but to your face, because I am actually a man. Maybe you'r a woman. I might be mistaken;);)
DROP IT.

Bro, Just ignore him, what he said was not cool at all but dw about it.
NOW HOW ABOUT SOME DASHING TIPS!

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 10:10 AM
Well telling someone is a bitch is fine. I know you said i'm a female dog, but still the same thing.

So this thread won't work if you don't actually have any DASHING TIPS!

Destruction
02-26-2012, 10:11 AM

Damn, why do I have this thing where I have to respond to everything

When did I call you a bitch?

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 10:13 AM

Well I was hoping for A DASHING TIP. But I'll settle for a simple dropping of the argument. But MOSTLY I JUST WANT SOME DASHING TIPS!

The Dude
02-26-2012, 10:14 AM

Stop playing stupid. You messaged it to me, with you'r long letter.

The Dude
02-26-2012, 10:15 AM
Well I was hoping for A DASHING TIP. But I'll settle for a simple dropping of the argument. But MOSTLY I JUST WANT SOME DASHING TIPS!

I do wan't this Dashing thing to be a success. Let's do this.

Destruction
02-26-2012, 10:15 AM

I never messaged you anything.

Print Screen it and paste it here.

That is such bullshit

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 10:17 AM
The words DROP IT come to mind.

I do wan't this Dashing thing to be a success. Let's do this.
Then stop arguing and post some DASHING TIPS!

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 10:18 AM

That is such bullshit

Destruction, can you please just let it go?

The Dude
02-26-2012, 10:20 AM

That is such bullshit

I felt like saying ever since I saw you'r name. Destruction sounds like a child's name unless you are one, which I wouldn't be surprised at all. Let me guess a number....actually if I did say that age it would't be possible for you to be at a computer. Huh

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 10:22 AM
I felt like saying ever since I saw you'r name. Destruction sounds like a child's name unless you are one, which I wouldn't be surprised at all. Let me guess a number....actually if I did say that age it would't be possible for you to be at a computer. Huh

Any chance of keeping this thread alive after it being moved to an appropriate section is now dead.

Destruction
02-26-2012, 10:25 AM

We could go on about this

Still care to explain your false allegation about the message

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 10:26 AM
I tried. Have fun people. Don't get yourself into trouble destruction. I'm looking forward to carnage!

The Dude
02-26-2012, 10:26 AM
Ok let's start, with the face.

basic ones first

When ever you go out in the sun make sure you apply sun cream to prevent tanning.

The Dude
02-26-2012, 10:29 AM
face

To prevent winkles use Cleansing ,Toning, and a Moisture. Everyday, but you don't have to, but it helps.

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 10:31 AM
Go on, more tips.

Polly-Pablo
02-26-2012, 10:32 AM
Yay - coming back on track!!

I'm waiting for more tips....

The Dude
02-26-2012, 10:32 AM
Drink plenty of water, and make sure you get enough sleep, so you can you skin stays healthy.

The Dude
02-26-2012, 10:33 AM
Make sure you buy skin products according to you'r skin color.

The Dude
02-26-2012, 10:34 AM
Wash face twice a day to also make it stay fresh, and healthy.

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 10:35 AM
Yay - coming back on track!!

I'm waiting for more tips....
Isn't it wonderful when things go on the right path... The thread is in the wrong section but that will be fixed if the thread stays open I'm sure..

Drink plenty of water, and make sure you get enough sleep, so you can you skin stays healthy.

Yay. Keep them coming. I'm reading them.

The Dude
02-26-2012, 10:35 AM
I don't know if this is true, but they say if you rub you'r face 20 times a day. You don't get much wrinkles.

The Dude
02-26-2012, 10:37 AM
You can also massage you'r face in a upward movement.

Polly-Pablo
02-26-2012, 10:39 AM
Isn't it wonderful when things go on the right path... The thread is in the wrong section but that will be fixed if the thread stays open I'm sure..

It's a relief to see - banter is good but we do like talking on topic every now and then:)

Yay. Keep them coming. I'm reading them.

Throw your flannels away - shower and cleanse whilst wearing exfoliating gloves....makes for clear and healthy skin

The Dude
02-26-2012, 10:39 AM
You don't have to go gym to stay active you can just do regular exercise. Jogging is great, and even if you walk just make sure it's kinda long.

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 10:42 AM
Wearing a clear facial mask, YAY or NAY?

The Dude
02-26-2012, 10:43 AM
If you'r skin get's dry you can tone you'r skin with rose water, and it can be smoothing, and softening.

Polly-Pablo
02-26-2012, 10:52 AM
Wearing a clear facial mask, YAY or NAY?

YAY! Ha ha