PDA

View Full Version : Who won't get booked for WrestleMania??

Juvenile Junkie
02-26-2012, 04:19 AM
Last year Christian wasn't deemed important enough for a match,in previous years guys like Ric Flair,Carlito,Kane,RVD have fallen into the category,being bumped to SUnday Night Heat doesn't count.Who is gonna miss out this year??

The Brown One
02-26-2012, 04:29 AM
Drew Mcintyre, all the NXT/Superstars guys (maybe there will be a dark match with them in a battle royal), Ted Dibiase, Khali, Henry, Ryder, Kane.

I think Santino will get a match, and so will The Miz - they wouldn't be mentioning him not being at Wrestlemania if they didn't have something planned for him.

Yano88
02-26-2012, 04:31 AM
Last year Christian wasn't deemed important enough for a match,in previous years guys like Ric Flair,Carlito,Kane,RVD have fallen into the category,being bumped to SUnday Night Heat doesn't count.Who is gonna miss out this year??

if things go on like this, Christian will miss 'Mania...

I heard that there is a plan to make a match Team Long vs Team Laurinatis.

If this will happen Christian should be in Team Laurinatis but if this doesnt happen, then Christian is out for sure

SkilletBoi
02-26-2012, 04:52 AM
i have a feeling ziggler wont get booked or he'll get put in a filler match and lose to someone else that was in the elimination chamber (Kofi/Truth) :(

gdevil101
02-26-2012, 04:54 AM
im hoping christian gets a match at wrestlemaina, i'd also kinda like to see dibiase get a match, but that wnt happen

magglis
02-26-2012, 12:26 PM
Miz, R-Truth, Mcintyre and maybe Kofi are going to miss Wrestlemania.For storyline reasons.

Cabers
02-26-2012, 12:26 PM
It happens ever year but we have to remember it a big roster and only so many places are available on the card.

masakaritko
02-26-2012, 06:09 PM
I may have possibly found a way to include at least all of the important people at WM...here is my proposed card and still falls under the 8 matches 4 hour runtime that is tradition for WM.

The Rock vs. John Cena

WWE Championship
CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho

World Heavyweight Championship
Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

Hell in a Cell match
Undertaker vs. Triple H

Diva's Championship Lumberjill match
Beth Phoenix vs. Kharma

Team Long vs. Team Laurinaitis special Referee Shaquille O' Neal
Kofi Kingston, Santino Marella ,Ezekial Jackson, and Big Show vs. Mark Henry, Christian, Alberto Del Rio, and David Otunga

MITB Ladder Match
Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Zack Ryder vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton vs. R-Truth vs. Kane

7 matches leaving room for MITB to have some time and the Long vs Laurinaitis match, then the main event matches can each have a decent amount of time each. cannot guarantee that the creative team will be smart enough to go with this card, b/c I was going to add Kane vs. Zack Ryder and replace them in the MITB with Justin Gabriel and Hunico or something along those lines but I don't see them doing Zack Ryder vs. Kane until after mania and it will likely be a squash match anyway.

match #8 will likely be the pre show dark match and I would guess it to be for the tag titles. The Usos vs. Primo and Epico.

The Expendable
02-26-2012, 07:14 PM
I think Santino will get a match

http://www.thundersparks.com/sparks/images/stories/Meme-Fu.jpg