PDA

View Full Version : We Only Bash TNA? Post Your Anti-WWE Quotes And Thoughts Here!!!

Manabu
02-09-2011, 09:12 AM
Anything you hate about wwe, the writers the booking the superstars anything, then let it out here
one rule, just dont have a go at someone for their opinion

as for me, I hate the undertaker
and his streak, it's considered to be some inhuman feat yet he still loses at other pay per views?
Say a football team (soccer for the americans) doesnt lose at home for the entire season, no ones that impressed, same thing really

I'm merging these threads and adding my OP here -

I thought we needed a thread to show the TNA faithful, who complain that we ONLY bash TNA, that we do indeed give WWE their share too! Post your quotes and opinions about WWE here!

EDIT: This is for WWE FANS to criticise WWE. Not a place for TNA diehards at all. The reason I'm doing this is to dispel the myth that we are mostly 'WWE fanboys'.

Rassling_Fan
02-09-2011, 09:20 AM
and his streak, it's considered to be some inhuman feat yet he still loses at other pay per views?
Say a football team (soccer for the americans) doesnt lose at home for the entire season, no ones that impressed, same thing really

Well, Wrestlemania is the Superbowl, World Series, Oscars, etc. of the WWE. It's less like winning all the time at home and more like winning a FIFA Cup without giving away a point for the entire year.

As for what I dislike, it is the numerous PPVs. As of right now it's alright but by the end of the year we get a two week span between one PPV and another and that's no good.

Rich Cranium
02-09-2011, 09:22 AM
I hate that 'allegedly' there have been no talks on WWE's part to bring in Sting!

Edit - I don't hate, but dislike Otunga's overall abilities, using ability loosely!

sporty
02-09-2011, 09:23 AM
I hate that WWE has no tag teams
I hate DIVAS tite,hate that they call us WWE Universe , I hate hornswoggle , I hate that they don't use Chavo,Regal,Masters ,Ryder and Hawkins.
I hate that they removed Cruiserweight title and the last champion was hornswoggle.I hate that they did Cena is super kiddie Cena.I hate how Rey Mysterio is super overrated .I hate that HBK won world title in 2002 for like 30 days and since then didn't win any title(only tag team titles).I hate that wrestling these days is so SLOW! Oh how many things I hate =)

Manabu
02-09-2011, 09:23 AM
I see what you mean, I think it's more the fact I'm just not a fan so it doesnt seem as impressive to me
but they really do need to reduce the ppvs, especially the gimmick ones
tlc was good in that most if not all the matches involved a table ladder or chair, but the ones like fatal 4 way when the last 2 matches are the gimmick matches? pointless

A1ex197
02-09-2011, 09:34 AM
The things that annoy me about the WWE presently are as follows:

1 - superstars which show phenominal potential are overshadowed by those who have a lesser ability. for instance; Cena and The Miz arecontinually in the main event, even though the likes of Morrison, Punk and Daniels are already have a better in ring ability.

2 - No tag team devision what-so-ever! TNA have Beer money, MCMG & Ink Inc, the WWE have Koslov & Santino lol. They are already reported to be splitting the Uso's and have split the Heart foundation - two decent tag teams with a little potential to breed new life in the dying WWE devision.

3 - Divas matches count as a piss break.

4 - Raw & Smackdown main events are the same as the PPV events, so the PPV's have absolutely no meaning - with the exception of the Royal rumble. Who wants to pay for a match you can see fo free?

5 - All heels are cowards. What happened to the days of Benoit, Angle, Shamrock and Eddie Guerrero? Those guys were heels,but were consiered dangerous, not like The Miz hiding behind Riley, Punk for ever in a stable and Edge's oppertunist persona.

6 - Nobody cares about the mid card and either the IC or US titls. Wh caes tht R-truth made a balls up? Remember when Haich and Beniot used to have mmorable feuds for a midcard table, with credible mid cards?

7 - Every story is the same. Title this, title that. You beat me this, I'll beat you that. It's old, borin and nobody cares anymore. Recall the corporation? Or the unertakers cult w/ Vince?

8 - PG

Xpacfan
02-09-2011, 09:46 AM
I hate that John Cena is still with the company
^ I hate seeing a bunch of little kids cheering for John Cena and wearing his paraphelnilia

I hate the booking! They no longer give us a reason to care about cetain feuds

I hate the lack of charisma displayed by the new talent

I hate the WWE pushing everyone else but John Morrison

I hate that Jerry the King Lawler is competiting for the WWE title

I still hate that Smackdown comes on Fridays @ 8!

I hate the Miz as WWE champion

I hate the possibility of Wade Barrett vs. Undertaker at Wrestlemaina

I hate guys getting pushed to main event level with less than 6 months of tv experience
^ I hate that Alberto Del Rio won the Royal Rumble

I hate the corny segments on RAW

I hate how the WWE has banned so many things that made matches awesome to watch

Last but not least:

I HATE PG!!!!!!!

A1ex197
02-09-2011, 09:51 AM
One of the things about the WWE that i actually abhor, is th fact tht they have restricted the move-set that much that we can't see how talented the wrestlers are anyway. The piledriver, probably the powerbomb, Shooting star press etc...If they ar professionals, then they should be able to perform these moves without botching them...with the exception of Otunga, who botches a punch :-/.

SaberToothTigerz
02-09-2011, 09:58 AM
I hate the approach wwe is having on kids nowadays making products and action figures for kids who know nothing about wrestling in general
I hate the divas matches, but depending more on the diva itself, if she is good i will enjoy it if its another one of those models wwe brings up just to look good on tv *cough kellykelly cough* *cough kaitlyn cough* then i have no interest in watching it only for the breasts
I hate every hornswoggle segment
I hate how rey gets such huge pops when he is not in his prime time anymore
I hate how wwe disses out and breaks gimmicks so fast
I hate how they missused talent like mr.kennedy, shelton benjamim and kaval who had more than enough potential to draw huge numbers
I hate how most guys that make it in the wwe have to be over 6'2 inches tall to have a reserved spot in the main event
I hate how the new youth movement stars like dolph ziggler, drew mcintyre and the miz, sound sooooo generic and boring to watch
I hate how u cant even prenounce the word ass when in several other pg shows its allowed to
I deslike the wwe for calling us wwe universe
I dont like when wwe buries the past of wrestlers who made a huge impact in the company but no longer belong in it who for example were traded to tna ex: jeff hardy, hulk hogan, mr.kennedy, matt hardy, tommy dreamer, rob van dam and alot of other guys.
I hate most of the finishers wwe gives their talents
wade barrett's wasteland, otunga modified spinebuster, heath slater's finisher which i dont even know what the hell its called, mcintyre's future shock is weak as hell too
I hate how wwe chains up its talents not showing their true potential in the ring, we know ted dibiase can go let the man shine!!!!
I hate how our votes in nxt, the old cyber sunday/taboo tuesday ppv didnt count, and its up to the entire wwe creatives to choose who should win or what decision it should be made.
I hate how the polls on wwe.com are a bunch of lies. "who should face natalya for the wwe diva's championship? A melina? B laycool? C eve torres? D beth phoenix? E maryse? F kelly kelly? i voted for melina and guess what? 92% of the votes were for maryse wtf?
I hate the guest hosts
I hate the stand up for the wwe campaign that was going on
I hate how the wwe cameras focus on girls when randy appears and to kids when rey or cena shows up
I hate their air time to give tribute to the troops or charity events "i do not care i just skip it"
and there's probably alot more that i hate about wwe i just cant think about more of it now..

HeelTurn
02-09-2011, 09:59 AM
One of the things about the WWE that i actually abhor, is th fact tht they have restricted the move-set that much that we can't see how talented the wrestlers are anyway. The piledriver, probably the powerbomb, Shooting star press etc...If they ar professionals, then they should be able to perform these moves without botching them...with the exception of Otunga, who botches a punch :-/.

So true, thats one of my pet peves about the WWE, Drew Mcintyre is acually very talented and charismatic (check out his FCW "Thee" gimmick) however his moveset and promos have been ruined.

Another thing is the lack of attention to the tag and divas divisions. There is no tag division to speak of, and with Laycool constantly in the title picture, the divas division is very stale, despite the actual talent they have.

Rich Cranium
02-09-2011, 10:03 AM
Another thing I hate is when they bring someone in that seems indestructible and they are soon left at jobber status or some inane comedy act.

Example: Vladimir Koslov

Manabu
02-09-2011, 10:08 AM
to Sabertooth
I would quote but it's huge
Slaters finisher is or at least was called sweetness
and it looked weak

aside from this, I hate how the ic title is pretty much traded between kingston and ziggler
Can't put it on Christian due to his injury, maybe Gabriel?
sure he doesnt talk much but it'd give something to the Corre, plus his matches are always entertaining!

Bodom
02-09-2011, 10:13 AM
John Cena.

Stinger187
02-09-2011, 10:18 AM
John Cena.

Hahaha I was going to say that!

tdp
02-09-2011, 11:24 AM
I hate first and foremost the fact wwe is pg!!!
The lack of believable main event stars
Nxt
Diva wrestling matches
Terrible booking
Miz as champ, the guy would get squashed by a majority of the roster
The twenty minutes of wrestling that occurs in a two hour show
The great khali
The intercontinental and us titles meaning nothing
Randy orton as a face
Edge as a face
Oh ya and wwe is still pg!!!

xAzureSkye
02-09-2011, 11:52 AM
i hate how they released most of the good wrestling Divas last year (Mickie, Serena, Katie, Jillian, Savannah)

Snair
02-09-2011, 12:22 PM
More than anything else i cant stand their commentators.A lot of people say that cole is doing a good job of being a heel announcer, but he's just annoying(i mean in a bad way)

Reloval
02-09-2011, 12:41 PM
I Hate how the Miz now (and other's in the past, Swagger etc) are booked so weakly as champion.
I Hate the attempt and failure of most comedy segments (with the exception of the occasional Santino hits)
I Hate John Cena's gimmicks since going PG
I Hate that the IC, US and Tag Team Titles are no longer used to elavate people, they are just put on people they don't know what to do with. These Titles should all be defended at every PPV in 15-20 minute matches. They have plenty of guys that can go.
I Hate how there are no real managers anymore.
I Hate that Jerry Lawler is still wrestling and is #1 contender.
I Hate the stupid midget.
I really Hate the stupid midget
I hate that Chris Benoit had to go loco and die for WWE to realize they need to take care of their wrestlers but they still should be doing more (give them vacation that doesn't require them having an injury)

Anyrysm
02-09-2011, 01:08 PM
I hate the fact that WWE has a set body-type that they're seemingly unwilling to budge on. The lack of diversity bores me and handicaps their potential in all areas.

Example: In the "Hardcore Diaries" Mick Foley talks about pushing for Vince to sign CM Punk and Samoa Joe; guess why Joe wasn't picked up...

Finally..
02-09-2011, 01:10 PM
i really hate r-truth rapping.
i hate how they have made kozlov look so damn weak.
i hate how they kind of stopped john morrison's push into the main event scene.
i hate david otunga.
i hate the fact that they fired mickie james and maria.
i hate PG. the shows become too kiddish. and the divas should be able to wear less. less is more.
i hate that chris masters is a jobber.
i hate how they didn't use christian in the rumble. i hate how they were using christian prior to his injury.
i hate how predictable every match is.
i hate rey mysterio and the 619.
i hate how ted dibiase is being misused.
i hate that daniel bryan is in a *love* quadruple storyline and not in a real feud.
i hate the stupid anonymous general manager crap.
i hate that the king is the number one contender. we all know he's not going to win it. there's no damn point. don't get me wrong. the man deserves it. but seriously. whats the point?
i hate how justin gabriel who can do so many amazing things in the ring is being restricted from doing so.

Mr. McMahon
02-09-2011, 01:40 PM
pretty much everything about wwe I hate. I don't even watch it on tv, I either stream half of it and turn it off or read the results.

I miss it being exciting and having that shock value each and every show, too boring & predictable. Kinda like going to a KISS concert, too predictable and play the same songs each and every night. Only keep watching cause I'm a die hard fan and keep having hopes it may become exciting again.

Last time I religiously used to watch wwe and get excited was around mid 2004, after that they dropped the ball and failed to create new stars. They pushed orton, only to have hhh bury him. Cena's character completely changed from everything I loved about him. Batista was exciting on raw, but was so boring on smackdown. Hassan got released, Carlito got pushed a little but got buried, Eddie died, Jericho left, Christian left, I didn't enjoy heel Edge that much, Kane was jobbing and Taker would keep making his returns every few months

WWTNA Mark
02-09-2011, 01:53 PM
I hate WWE going overboard with the meaning of PG

I hate how WWE is using a fantastic wrestler like Daniel Bryan.

I hate the WWE Divas division although I do like seeing them(big boobs)

I hate the fact that WWE is putting there mid-card and tag team division on hold

I hate how WWE is cocky at times

I hate how WWE is trying to push Drew Macntyre like a million times

I hate WWE NXT

I hate the stupid segments WWE has sometimes

I hate when WWE calls indy organizations the "minor leagues"

KJ PUNK
02-09-2011, 02:18 PM
The only things i hate: Hornswoggle and SuperCena

Regular Cena is a good character but SuperCena is awful and just buries everyone.

For everyone complaining about PG, get over it...it's not going anywhere

WWTNA Mark
02-09-2011, 03:04 PM
The only things i hate: Hornswoggle and SuperCena

Regular Cena is a good character but SuperCena is awful and just buries everyone.

For everyone complaining about PG, get over it...it's not going anywhere

I'll do that when you get over a midget leprechaun and Cena.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-09-2011, 03:44 PM
1. Moving JR to Smackdown, then getting rid of him in general: He was one of the reasons (other than Bischoff at the time) why I was watching Monday Night Raw. He was able to tell a story from A-Z by calling a match with King. Late last year, Jim Ross was forced to leave the announce booth after being struck with another Bell’s Palsy attack, and ever since then Vince McMahon decided it was best for him to not return to the announce booth.

2. WWE Bannings: This has to be the most ridiculous thing ever. The PG turn of WWE is killing every aspect of the old school wrestling fan that I am. Here’s a list of WWE’s current bans:

- Dolph Ziggler’s gloves

- Chops

- Piledrivers

- Unprotected chairshots to the head

- Bleeding by blading

- Bleeding by accident

- Bleeding to make a match better

- Jim Ross’ voice

- Footage of Shawn Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair or any former employee who works for TNA (no Shawn is actually retired from the business)

- Neckties

- Spitting in John Cena’s face

-Somas

C’mon, there was a time when guns weren’t even banned, guys

3. Underutilizing wrestlers: Where do I start? Oh yeah, Santino: The fact that that Santino Marella had a strong debut and was crowned Intercontinental Champion within the first night impressed me. Now, he’s placed in comedy segments backstage along with the likes of Goldust, Regal, Vladimir Kozlov, The Bella Twins etc.

Goldust: Another former IC Champion as well as Tag Champion with Booker T, he was paired with Hornswoggle before shipped to ECW where he had a decent feud with Sheamus. And now he’s back on Raw jobbing to the new guys.

William Regal: A talented worker who was the GM at one point as well. Why isn’t he placed in a feud with a young star? Or better yet, go for the United States title.

Kozlov: Impressive winning streak he had going on Smackdown, he sure can work, but again, he’s making a fool of himself with the other people.

Hornswoggle: The guy was entertaining until a certain point. After the whole illegitimate son storyline ended, it just went stale and appeared in comedy segments. The thing he had with DX last year was entertaining, but after that, it just looks like creative wants to keep the guy to entertain the little kids. Get Doink in and turn him into a laughingstock and let’s see how many kids will love that? Just sayin’

The Bella Twins: When was their last match? Hell I don’t even care, they’re just the rest of the no talent divas, hired eye candy, and ditzy bimbos.

4. The Anonymous General Manager: This has got to be the next stupidest thing WWE came up after seeing that the Guest Hosts failed miserably. I know that Cole generates lots of heat from the fans...ahem sorry... WWE Universe for doing this but come on there hasn't been a proper GM of Raw since Bischoff.

5. THE SAME 4 GUYS: Every week on Raw it would be the same 4 guys in the main event WHAT’S NEW? Every week it would either be Cena, Orton, Triple H, or Sheamus. And it would always end up having these four main event EVERY PPV for the damn title, give someone else a chance! have I ever seen Kofi Kingston go after the World title? Last time I checked, NO! And another thing, why push Sheamus as champion when he’s fresh from developmental? Oh yeah now I know why, he was kissing Triple H’s ass and we all know that Hunter is boning Steph 7 nights a week so it was bound that Old Man McMahon had to make Sheamus champ as a favour to his SON IN LAW!!!

6. Pushing wrestlers to the moon too quickly: Del Rio debuted like 6 months ago and he's already in line for a title shot, what happened to climbing the ladder like every other wrestler? Morrison's been in WWE for 7 years and is still stuck in a mid-card role. Some will tell me that he's gonna be in the Elimination Chamber match, but you know and I know he's only used as an extra for the match.

WWE's Youth Movement: I have nothing against the WWE's youth movement and pushing the younger guys as credible main-event wrestlers, but instead we have a 61 year-old color commentator who's 20 years past his prime as the #1 contender. You bitch about TNA being an old folks' home, think again all of their champions with the exception of their heavyweight champion are all homegrown talent.

Manabu
02-09-2011, 03:48 PM
how come dolphs gloves were banned?

THEKEVINBRAND
02-09-2011, 03:50 PM

I dunno WWE have stupid bannings I find

WWTNA Mark
02-09-2011, 03:59 PM
1. Moving JR to Smackdown, then getting rid of him in general: He was one of the reasons (other than Bischoff at the time) why I was watching Monday Night Raw. He was able to tell a story from A-Z by calling a match with King. Late last year, Jim Ross was forced to leave the announce booth after being struck with another Bell’s Palsy attack, and ever since then Vince McMahon decided it was best for him to not return to the announce booth.

2. WWE Bannings: This has to be the most ridiculous thing ever. The PG turn of WWE is killing every aspect of the old school wrestling fan that I am. Here’s a list of WWE’s current bans: - Dolph Ziggler’s gloves

- Chops

- Piledrivers

- Unprotected chairshots to the head

- Bleeding by blading

- Bleeding by accident

- Bleeding to make a match better

- Jim Ross’ voice

- Footage of Shawn Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair or any former employee who works for TNA (no Shawn is actually retired from the business)

- Neckties

- Spitting in John Cena’s face

-Somas

C’mon, there was a time when guns weren’t even banned, guys

3. Underutilizing wrestlers: Where do I start? Oh yeah, Santino: The fact that that Santino Marella had a strong debut and was crowned Intercontinental Champion within the first night impressed me. Now, he’s placed in comedy segments backstage along with the likes of Goldust, Regal, Vladimir Kozlov, The Bella Twins etc.

Goldust: Another former IC Champion as well as Tag Champion with Booker T, he was paired with Hornswoggle before shipped to ECW where he had a decent feud with Sheamus. And now he’s back on Raw jobbing to the new guys.

William Regal: A talented worker who was the GM at one point as well. Why isn’t he placed in a feud with a young star? Or better yet, go for the United States title.

Kozlov: Impressive winning streak he had going on Smackdown, he sure can work, but again, he’s making a fool of himself with the other people.

Hornswoggle: The guy was entertaining until a certain point. After the whole illegitimate son storyline ended, it just went stale and appeared in comedy segments. The thing he had with DX last year was entertaining, but after that, it just looks like creative wants to keep the guy to entertain the little kids. Get Doink in and turn him into a laughingstock and let’s see how many kids will love that? Just sayin’

The Bella Twins: When was their last match? Hell I don’t even care, they’re just the rest of the no talent divas, hired eye candy, and ditzy bimbos.

4. The Raw Guest Hosts: Whoever came up with that lame ass gimmick should lay off their cocaine and leave that to SNL. Half of the Guest Host didn’t know who the hell these wrestlers were. I guess some of them think it’s the WWF and Hogan is the face of the company.

5. THE SAME 4 GUYS: Every week on Raw it would be the same 4 guys in the main event WHAT’S NEW? Every week it would either be Cena, Orton, Triple H, or Sheamus. And it would always end up having these four main event EVERY PPV for the damn title, give someone else a chance! have I ever seen Kofi Kingston go after the World title? Last time I checked, NO! And another thing, why push Sheamus as champion when he’s fresh from developmental? Oh yeah now I know why, he was kissing Triple H’s ass and we all know that Hunter is boning Steph 7 nights a week so it was bound that Old Man McMahon had to make Sheamus champ as a favour to his SON IN LAW!!!

This is the post of the day. 100 % agree with ya man.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-09-2011, 04:04 PM
pretty much everything about wwe I hate. I don't even watch it on tv, I either stream half of it and turn it off or read the results.

I miss it being exciting and having that shock value each and every show, too boring & predictable. Kinda like going to a KISS concert, too predictable and play the same songs each and every night. Only keep watching cause I'm a die hard fan and keep having hopes it may become exciting again.

Last time I religiously used to watch wwe and get excited was around mid 2004, after that they dropped the ball and failed to create new stars. They pushed orton, only to have hhh bury him. Cena's character completely changed from everything I loved about him. Batista was exciting on raw, but was so boring on smackdown. Hassan got released, Carlito got pushed a little but got buried, Eddie died, Jericho left, Christian left, I didn't enjoy heel Edge that much, Kane was jobbing and Taker would keep making his returns every few months

KISS plays the same songs because it's part of a preset set list. Every band does that and some do occasionally break out into a rare song or two but that's a rare occasion.

Manabu
02-09-2011, 04:05 PM
some of the other stuff I can understand cuz of the whole pg thing
but gloves? :S
at times I think I'd be better off making my own company...

THEKEVINBRAND
02-09-2011, 04:06 PM
This is the post of the day. 100 % agree with ya man.

It may be abit outdated but some points are still relavent to WWE in 2011. Plus some were bashing TNA like there's no tomorrow and some asked me why I hated WWE and why I don't watch it anymore so I created this blog/rant to shut them up.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-09-2011, 04:08 PM
some of the other stuff I can understand cuz of the whole pg thing
but gloves? :S
at times I think I'd be better off making my own company...

Sometimes I think creative's sharing their cocaine with Vince.

Rassling_Fan
02-09-2011, 04:12 PM

4. The Raw Guest Hosts: Whoever came up with that lame ass gimmick should lay off their cocaine and leave that to SNL. Half of the Guest Host didn’t know who the hell these wrestlers were. I guess some of them think it’s the WWF and Hogan is the face of the company.

3- Last Raw. Three on Three match.

4- Hasn't been a Guest Hosts in months...

5- What are you in, 2009? Kofi got a title shot in the EC 2010. Miz is the WWE Champion Albert Del Rio is going to Main Event Wrestlemania, CM Punk, R-Truth and John Morrison are getting title shots in EC2011. Alongside Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre. And Triple H, despite being ready to return, hasn't returned for almost a year.

Infact, your entire post seems out of date. Footage has been shown of said wrestlers. Blood has been spilled, last Raw even. The banning of Unprotected chairshots to the head has been considered a good thing for wrestling since TNA also banned them. Chops have returned. And Santino is super over considering he was not only competing great against Alberto but also is a tag team champion but did the impossible, got the finger poke of doom over. (http://www.fanhouse.com/2011/02/08/the-best-and-worst-of-wwe-raw-2-7-santino-green-bay-and-who-is/)

If you're going to dislike the WWE, at least update your reasons.

dupergreenie
02-09-2011, 04:18 PM
i hate the fact that if wwe doesn't see you as a main eventer after a month they will either fire you or squash you. hate the fact that wwe almost never builds guys up over years like they did with bret hart and hbk. i hate that there ppvs every two or three weeks it seems. there shouldn't be a ppv between rumble and mania. if wwe wants to do so many ppvs then it needs to be one smackdown ppv then one raw ppv. it gives time to build a better story line. i dont hate but am more confused as to why the ic, us, and tag belts are meaningless.... they should just get rid of them. the raw gm is stuipd and i hate it. i hate michael cole... if he is supposed to be a 'heel' announcer how come he was talking up eve (face) to naty (face)? i thought heel announcers were supposed to hate all faces.... i hate that wwe swaps members of nexus on a weekly basis and wonders why fans wont take them serious. im sure there is more but thats all i can think of at the moment.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-09-2011, 04:20 PM

5- What are you in, 2009? Kofi got a title shot in the EC 2010. Miz is the WWE Champion Albert Del Rio is going to Main Event Wrestlemania, CM Punk, R-Truth and John Morrison are getting title shots in EC2011. Alongside Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre. And Triple H, despite being ready to return, hasn't returned for almost a year.

Infact, your entire post seems out of date. Footage has been shown of said wrestlers. Blood has been spilled, last Raw even. The banning of Unprotected chairshots to the head has been considered a good thing for wrestling since TNA also banned them. Chops have returned. And Santino is super over considering he was not only competing great against Alberto but also is a tag team champion but did the impossible, got the finger poke of doom over. (http://www.fanhouse.com/2011/02/08/the-best-and-worst-of-wwe-raw-2-7-santino-green-bay-and-who-is/)

I'm not in 2009, but nobody cares about the Bellas anymore, Del Rio is being pushed to the moon too soon, Morrison and Truth aren't gonna win the Elimination Chamber they're just extras, the Guest Host is returning at wrestlemania and the annonymous GM gimmick has to be the stupidest idea ever and have Michael Cole be his secretary, there hasn't been a proper General Manager of Raw since Bischoff.

Bodom
02-09-2011, 04:21 PM
Anymore? When did anyone care about the Bella's? lol

Manabu
02-09-2011, 04:24 PM

The idea of this thread is people can let out their hate and dislikes without people telling them they're wrong
Kevinbrand stated his reasons for what he doesnt like, please dont do this again, I'd like this thread to stay open

Rassling_Fan
02-09-2011, 04:29 PM
I'm not in 2009, but nobody cares about the Bellas anymore, Del Rio is being pushed to the moon too soon, Morrison and Truth aren't gonna win the Elimination Chamber they're just extras, the Guest Host is returning at wrestlemania and the annonymous GM gimmick has to be the stupidest idea ever and have Michael Cole be his secretary, there hasn't been a proper General Manager of Raw since Bischoff.

Much better reasons, though I disagree about Alberto. He wasn't the first guy to be pushed to the moon so soon. Heck, Hogan won his first World title in the WWF in about a month.

The idea of this thread is people can let out their hate and dislikes without people telling them they're wrong
Kevinbrand stated his reasons for what he doesnt like, please dont do this again, I'd like this thread to stay open

It's that Kevinbrand's first set of reasons seem like a copy and paste of a previous topic. If they're going to hate, I would like to see current reasons and not things from the past.

Manabu
02-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Much better reasons, though I disagree about Alberto. He wasn't the first guy to be pushed to the moon so soon. Heck, Hogan won his first World title in the WWF in about a month.

It's that Kevinbrand's first set of reasons seem like a copy and paste of a previous topic. If they're going to hate, I would like to see current reasons and not things from the past.

thats understandable, just try stay civil

THEKEVINBRAND
02-09-2011, 04:40 PM

I did edit my blog and I added the youth movement (I don't disagree on the movement, it's quite the opposite) I just ranted on why I don't appreciate having Lawler as #1 contender. I do apologize if I ranted like a little kid here but I'm just trying to prove my point in this thread.

Rich Cranium
02-09-2011, 04:45 PM

I believe the reason is because of the UFC. I also believe that the Undertaker is the only one permitted to wear them.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-09-2011, 04:49 PM
I believe the reason is because of the UFC. I also believe that the Undertaker is the only one permitted to wear them.

I'm not sure if Awesome Kong would be allowed to wear her UFC-esque gloves. And another thing, is 'Taker's gogoplata or the Hell's Gate (I'm surprised that they didn't PG that one to Heck's gate) banned legitamately or not? I know Vickie "banned" it a couple of years ago but I'm not sure about it now.

Bodom
02-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Vickie's "banning" of the Hell's Gate was as legitimate as her "firing" of Kelly Kelly.

maar13
02-09-2011, 04:54 PM
I dislike the lack of attention towards the Divas and the tag division.

What really bugs me is that it seems like thwey are not even a filer.

Whith the divas specially, a 2 minutes match is not a match (I know, you might say "2 minutes feels like an eternity with the lack of talent"), How in hell are the unexperinced girls going to learn if their entrance is longer than the match? Also, They have a lot of divas, why not mix them up so the other girls that does not know crap about a bump can learn fromt he expirenced ones? I mean, is so hard to Have Melinsa feuding with Alicia Fox for a couple of months? That is just an example, with the Likes of Beth, Melina, Gail Kim, Michelle, etc. they should be able to get a decent amount of time.

Eve for example, is not that bad but she was way better when she as at Smackdown, at least there her matches with the likes of Michelle and Natalya lasted more than 4 minutes and she used to wrestle at least twice a month, when she got over Raw she was missing for like a month an a half and then had a match, and then another month off, how in Hell are you going to keep improviing while you are on the bench? I know for instances tha Kelly and Alicia sometimes look really bad there but if they can't wrestle, how in Hell are they going to learn?

Also the titles are like hot potatos nowadays, 2 months I think is the longest title reing anyone can have, except for Michelle, no other diva has hold the title more than one or two deffenses.

Now on the tag team scene, there are apparently talks to separate the Usos, what for? to screw themup like they did with the Hart Dinasty? Can a tag team last more than 6 freaking months? So what? the belts are just a joke now? Come one, what do uo prefer? battling fo those belts or 10 jobbers with nothing real goin on for them?

The NXT winner waste. The only one that got off that clift is Barrett, but the other two winners were a waste of time.

Don't get me wrong, Kaval is great and is not his fault, is the direction they took for him what is crap, I mean, why allow him to win the whole thing and then release him in less than a year? That is just nonesence, Same goes for Kaytlin, it was bad enough that they picked the less experienced girl of the bunch (AJ Lee should have won that one) and now she is on Smackdown doing absulutely nothing and has a title shot awarded that probably is not going to use before she gets released.

Also that the Titles changes are so often, I don't like The Miz, but damn let the guy carry the damn belt at least until Wrestlemania, and if they have balls, let him carry it after Mania. Like I said, don't like the guy's character (He is doing a good job) but don't use the belt like it is a prob that can come and go like it worths nothing.

Manabu
02-09-2011, 04:59 PM
Carrying on with the hate, I really dislike the lack of pushes for more obscure foreigners
kinda hard to explain, but I mean people like kozlov, primo and tatsu
sure kofi and del rio are getting pushes but mexicans and africans/african americans (for lack of a better term) have always been getting pushes

THEKEVINBRAND
02-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Vickie's "banning" of the Hell's Gate was as legitimate as her "firing" of Kelly Kelly.

I know that she "banned" it, I thought Poppa Vince banned it to keep it PG, hell if he bans so many things, he might as well turn it into mat wrestling.

RomanFlare
02-09-2011, 05:04 PM
I dislike the lack of attention towards the Divas and the tag division.

What really bugs me is that it seems like thwey are not even a filer.

Whith the divas specially, a 2 minutes match is not a match (I know, you might say "2 minutes feels like an eternity with the lack of talent"), How in hell are the unexperinced girls going to learn if their entrance is longer than the match? Also, They have a lot of divas, why not mix them up so the other girls that does not know crap about a bump can learn fromt he expirenced ones? I mean, is so hard to Have Melinsa feuding with Alicia Fox for a couple of months? That is just an example, with the Likes of Beth, Melina, Gail Kim, Michelle, etc. they should be able to get a decent amount of time.

Eve for example, is not that bad but she was way better when she as at Smackdown, at least there her matches with the likes of Michelle and Natalya lasted more than 4 minutes and she used to wrestle at least twice a month, when she got over Raw she was missing for like a month an a half and then had a match, and then another month off, how in Hell are you going to keep improviing while you are on the bench? I know for instances tha Kelly and Alicia sometimes look really bad there but if they can't wrestle, how in Hell are they going to learn?

Also the titles are like hot potatos nowadays, 2 months I think is the longest title reing anyone can have, except for Michelle, no other diva has hold the title more than one or two deffenses.

Now on the tag team scene, there are apparently talks to separate the Usos, what for? to screw themup like they did with the Hart Dinasty? Can a tag team last more than 6 freaking months? So what? the belts are just a joke now? Come one, what do uo prefer? battling fo those belts or 10 jobbers with nothing real goin on for them?

The NXT winner waste. The only one that got off that clift is Barrett, but the other two winners were a waste of time.

Don't get me wrong, Kaval is great and is not his fault, is the direction they took for him what is crap, I mean, why allow him to win the whole thing and then release him in less than a year? That is just nonesence, Same goes for Kaytlin, it was bad enough that they picked the less experienced girl of the bunch (AJ Lee should have won that one) and now she is on Smackdown doing absulutely nothing and has a title shot awarded that probably is not going to use before she gets released.

Also that the Titles changes are so often, I don't like The Miz, but damn let the guy carry the damn belt at least until Wrestlemania, and if they have balls, let him carry it after Mania. Like I said, don't like the guy's character (He is doing a good job) but don't use the belt like it is a prob that can come and go like it worths nothing.

Great post. My list?

I hate Orton's voice now that he's a tweener. He could deliever all of CM Punk's lines and still bore me to death. It worked with his heel persona, but the tweener should have some fun to their voice.

Sheamus' accdient. He plays it up, and it bugs me. Can't put my figure on it. His natural accent is much better, and still Irish.

I don't like how we'll go months without a gimmick match on MNR. Throw in a submission match or tables match every once in awhile.

I hate Edge's persona. Its copy-paste from when he first won the title, just in a different, less mature hue.

WWE Universe hating:

I hate people who hate John Cena and Michael Cole. How can you hate a man for doing his job?

I hate people who cry for more blood. Blood =/= good. Punk's broken and bleeding nose did not make me more interested in his match with Cena. (New) Nexus' beat downs of other superstars did.

People who bitch about the Divas actually wrestling, with a good amount of clothes on, instead of being glorified escorts. Really? This is just like blood: stop it. It doesn't help. Go watch porn or something. Or Cinemax after midnight.

HeelTurn
02-09-2011, 05:13 PM
As well as the lack of a tag division and the overall booking of the divas division.

The booking of Cena, I dont hate Cena just his superman gimmick.
Edge's face turn, its not working.
The lack of GMs, when the brands were 1st split you had 2 distinct GMs, now all youve got is Teddy and Vickie on both shows.
The lack of managers, the only managers are divas who they nothing for.
Stop/start booking of a lot of guys, Swagger, Morrison, Kofi etc.
The way Christian was used before his injury.
Raw having 2 minute matches while Smackdown has 10 or so minute matches.
Stopping a match if someone is cut open, Im not wanting to see blading return, just no match match stoppage.

Rassling_Fan
02-09-2011, 06:34 PM
I know that she "banned" it, I thought Poppa Vince banned it to keep it PG, hell if he bans so many things, he might as well turn it into mat wrestling.

Nope. It was a scripted ban. Like Edge's spear. It was brought back when Teddy took back control.

Daniel Bryan
02-09-2011, 06:58 PM

the wrestlemania guest host thing has been going for awhile if i remember... kim k did it last year i think

Daniel Bryan
02-09-2011, 07:03 PM
WWE Universe hating:

I hate people who hate John Cena and Michael Cole. How can you hate a man for doing his job?

I hate people who cry for more blood. Blood =/= good. Punk's broken and bleeding nose did not make me more interested in his match with Cena. (New) Nexus' beat downs of other superstars did.

People who bitch about the Divas actually wrestling, with a good amount of clothes on, instead of being glorified escorts. Really? This is just like blood: stop it. It doesn't help. Go watch porn or something. Or Cinemax after midnight.

lmao loved these 3

Flyyisha
02-09-2011, 08:16 PM
Things I hate about the WWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

1. PG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. They are not pushing JTG

3. Chavo Guerrero and Edge

4. Alberto Del Rio

5. Super Cena!! (I miss old school rapping cena)

6. DIVA matched

7. Kelly Kelly

8. David Otunga's booty shorts

9. How everyone in NXT gets a contact any way

10. Smackdown is NEVER in this area live (we get raw 4983987348957348757843 times to 1 sd)

11. LIVE TV Raw/SD is NEVER in this area for live tv (house shows)

12. I hint some racism in the wwe

13. All women have to look like a size 0 to be on tv minus Vickie that why I love her

That's all I can think of for now.

RomanFlare
02-09-2011, 08:19 PM
guess what your gay the broken nose had nothing to do with cena if u actually watched raw but orton broke it and who doesnt want to see half naked girls homo ur gay!

1) It was still blood, and one of the first times in awhile the 'E let a match go with blood (the cotton didn't help as I remember seeing Punk wiped his nose on his bandages several times before and during the match).

2) 85% of people who call people gay are not only homophobic, but also subconciously uneasy about their own sexuality.

3) Thanks for playing cutie ;D Bye.

Trips88
02-09-2011, 09:17 PM
I hate the lack of blood and guts and half naked divas and all the wonderfully inane things that used to be awesome about WWE.
I hate that people tell me that I should get over it.
I hate that people think that Cena's gimmick can't be dirtied up a little. (I can think of at least 5 diffrent ways for him to change things up and still hold onto a Moriarty of his fans.)
I hate when I have to listen to Cole call matches
I hate people who think Cole can call a match without calling moves by the wrong names
Speaking of moves I hate the limited move sets
I hate that I've never seen JoMo win the big one
I hate that C.M. Punk is the only good heal anymore and that the only other heal storyline that was any good recently was with Kane.
I hate that Kurt Angle left
I hate people that think Riley is entertaining
I hate the lack of tag teams
I hate that Kozlov (sp?) is a jobber and not a title contender anymore
I hate the New Nexus (with the exception of Punk who is awesome)
I hate that J.R. is gone
I hate that they don't use Chavo
I hate that the last cruiserweight champ was a leprechaun.
I hate that Zeke won the ECW title right as they closed down the brand.
I hate that Taker will be gone soon
I hate that HBK is already gone
I hate that HBK didn't hold the WWE or WHC the last 7 or 8 years he was in the business
I hate that Batista is gone
I hate that HHH isn't back yet
I hate almost every WWE film
I hate the lack of respect people give the King
I hate that title matches have become so perdictable
I hate that VKM lost his balls
I hate the writers
I hate that there seems to be only a handful of guy that don't suck
I hate that I hate so many things
I hate that I've gone on about this for so long

O and one last thing. I hate people that disagree with the Del Rio push. That guys entertaining as hell!

Stinger187
02-09-2011, 09:24 PM
I hate the lack of blood and guts and half naked divas and all the wonderfully inane things that used to be awesome about WWE.
I hate that people tell me that I should get over it.
I hate that people think that Cena's gimmick can't be dirtied up a little. (I can think of at least 5 diffrent ways for him to change things up and still hold onto a Moriarty of his fans.)
I hate when I have to listen to Cole call matches
I hate people who think Cole can call a match without calling moves by the wrong names
Speaking of moves I hate the limited move sets
I hate that I've never seen JoMo win the big one
I hate that C.M. Punk is the only good heal anymore and that the only other heal storyline that was any good recently was with Kane.
I hate that Kurt Angle left
I hate people that think Riley is entertaining
I hate the lack of tag teams
I hate that Kozlov (sp?) is a jobber and not a title contender anymore
I hate the New Nexus (with the exception of Punk who is awesome)
I hate that J.R. is gone
I hate that they don't use Chavo
I hate that the last cruiserweight champ was a leprechaun.
I hate that Zeke won the ECW title right as they closed down the brand.
I hate that Taker will be gone soon
I hate that HBK is already gone
I hate that HBK didn't hold the WWE or WHC the last 7 or 8 years he was in the business
I hate that Batista is gone
I hate that HHH isn't back yet
I hate almost every WWE film
I hate the lack of respect people give the King
I hate that title matches have become so perdictable
I hate that VKM lost his balls
I hate the writers
I hate that there seems to be only a handful of guy that don't suck
I hate that I hate so many things
I hate that I've gone on about this for so long

O and one last thing. I hate people that disagree with the Del Rio push. That guys entertaining as hell!

Damn that's a lot of hate! Eliminate the hate!XD

Trips88
02-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Damn that's a lot of hate! Eliminate the hate!XD

lmao I know right! Thats why my second to last thing was that I hate that I hate so many things lol.

Flyyisha
02-09-2011, 09:42 PM
14. I hate Michael Cole
15. I hate Horinswoggle
16. I ahte the tag teams
17. santino he's so fuckin corny
18. Dancing divas... i hate that shit.
19. Did I metion Kelly Kelly???

Bodom
02-09-2011, 09:55 PM
guess what your gay the broken nose had nothing to do with cena if u actually watched raw but orton broke it and who doesnt want to see half naked girls homo ur gay!

......what the hell?

HHHBK
02-09-2011, 09:56 PM
......what the hell?

I didn't quite follow what hes saying, or the point he was making.

Bodom
02-09-2011, 09:58 PM
I didn't quite follow what hes saying, or the point he was making.

Safe to say that there was no point.

TheMadThinker
02-10-2011, 12:31 AM
Crowd manipulation:

1. Recorded cheers and boos when they do not get the reaction they want.

2. Controlling fan signs even when it is not vulgar.

3. Panning cameras to cheering women and children for faces and to people booing when heels enter the arena.

4. Not letting heels do high flying moves because they might get cheered.

5. Always letting the face control the promo or get the last word when confronting a heel.

I feel ultimately the fans are going to let you know who they like and who sucks. To me this type of manipulation has never been necessary. If the WWE is getting crowd reactions they did not expect then it is time to go in that direction and capitalize on it.

Robstar
02-25-2012, 04:44 PM
I thought we needed a thread to show the TNA faithful, who complain that we ONLY bash TNA, that we do indeed give WWE their share too! Post your quotes and opinions about WWE here!

EDIT: This is for WWE FANS to criticise WWE. Not a place for TNA diehards at all. The reason I'm doing this is to dispel the myth that we are mostly 'WWE fanboys'.

Robstar
02-25-2012, 04:45 PM
Here's a start -

If WWE missed doing a Santino vs Daniel Bryan feud (sans Cobra), they'd be doing the fans a dis-service. But that's what WWE specialises in right?

The Brown One
02-25-2012, 04:48 PM
Zack Ryder should have kept as far away from Kane and Cena as possible. Just when hes the hottest thing in wrestling, they put him in a storyline with two huge main eventers and he looks like a joke. He should have stayed in the midcard, maybe competing for the US title, because they were just shoving him down our throats the past few months.

Broc
02-25-2012, 04:51 PM
I'm getting tired of the Zack Ryder and Eve story line. It seems like they want us to take it seriously, but they just keep making it look like some cartoon.

Shining Light
02-25-2012, 04:53 PM
Zack Ryder should have kept as far away from Kane and Cena as possible. Just when hes the hottest thing in wrestling, they put him in a storyline with two huge main eventers and he looks like a joke. He should have stayed in the midcard, maybe competing for the US title, because they were just shoving him down our throats the past few months.

100% agree. They built him up as the "Ultimate Underdog", he finally wins the US title and then all his credibility is destroyed in a matter of weeks. When he returns, I want him to go after Kane. And I want him to show lots of aggression.

Giddy
02-25-2012, 04:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc981Im79kM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBCKnNu2TFo&feature=related

Sin Cara. When he came to the WWE they made such a big deal about him, and psyched everyone up for him, and then he just kinda failed.

Giddy
02-25-2012, 05:21 PM
* Half of divas can't wrestle. Divas who can't wrestle are former models, singers, dancers, actresses...
* There are no more cruiserweight division and championship (since Hornswoggle reign), whereas there are good cruiserweight wrestlers like Jimmy Wang Yang, Super Crazy, Jamie Noble, Mysterio, Chavo Guerrero...
* Tag Team division is dead, there are not Tag team hardcore matches, Tag team steel cage matches...
* NXT is crap.
* There are good wrestlers who are killed in WWE like Alex Riley, Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal etc.
* The Divas Championship belt looks like a toy for a 7 year old girl.
* Triple H, a very good wrestler, he's talented, but he's too selfish, he doesn't help other wrestlers... He can be a great wrestler without a title because he's already good.
* They ban amazing moves, notably head/neck drop (except Taker's Tombstone piledriver) and exciting aerial-moves (except Bourne's Shooting Star press). Yes, I know, it's for wrestlers' safety.
*etc.
I have to argue about these two. NXT is actually a pretty good show. It features undercard talent and actually gives them mic time, storylines, etc. It gets them ready until they are ready to be used on Smackdown or Raw.

Also, I'd rather WWE ban moves than have someone break their neck or hurt themselves in another way. I don't care if it's the most amazing move in history, if people are known to get injuries taking it then I'd rather have it banned

Giddy
02-25-2012, 05:28 PM
That's why there's WWE Superstars, and that's why I added at the end I know it's for the wrestler's safety

Another thing that pisses me off was when WWE insulted our intelligence with this one

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/jcrx_album/JBL-is-Poopy-professional-wrestling-1767132-624-389.jpg
Superstars doesn't have storylines, just matches. Plus NXT pretty much has a set roster.

Giddy
02-25-2012, 05:30 PM
I know that but you know too many shows for no reason, nobody watches NXT and Superstars, so what's the point really, if they wanna expose them they gotta come to RAW or SD!
So... I'm nobody :'(

Actually NXT and Superstars are still on TV in other places, so people around the world watch it. And I do.

Giddy
02-25-2012, 05:36 PM
I meant it in a context man, RAW pulls 3.0 in ratings and NXT pulls a 0.4 see the difference
Yeah, but NXT is a place for undercarders to get comfortable in the ring and on the mic

Giddy
02-25-2012, 05:40 PM
I found this somewhere else and I agree with this:

Crowd manipulation:

3. Panning cameras to cheering women and children for faces and to people booing when heels enter the arena.

5. Always letting the face control the promo or get the last word when confronting a heel.

I feel ultimately the fans are going to let you know who they like and who sucks. To me this type of manipulation has never been necessary. If the WWE is getting crowd reactions they did not expect then it is time to go in that direction and capitalize on it.
This is big on Smackdown, but also other companies...

Robstar
02-25-2012, 06:08 PM
Oh look a mergable thread!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4312-Official-WWE-Hate-Thread!

Haha, I'll merge it - into mine!!! (thanks for the heads up, I want to have this for WWE fans to criticise WWE, but I guess they are similar enough:))

I know that but you know too many shows for no reason, nobody watches NXT and Superstars, so what's the point really, if they wanna expose them they gotta come to RAW or SD!

I've seen story segments on Superstars, like Reks and Hawkins and The Uso's. Not much but they tried

xAzureSkye
02-25-2012, 06:19 PM
NXT gets a .4 rating? ummm since when?

xAzureSkye
02-25-2012, 06:21 PM
terrible treatment of the Divas division, they have nobody to blame but themselves for the lack of fan faith.

cloverstone82
02-25-2012, 06:26 PM
I hate How awesome it is

bearkg88
02-25-2012, 06:32 PM
Lets see....what irks me about WWE.
*They bring someone like Brodus out with a different gimmick from others as of late, have him squash a few wrestlers, only to pull him off tv. what is the freaking point of that.
*Building up a storyline, only for it to go nowhere. Example, Drew Mcintyres win or fire storyline. by now he should have been fired numerous times! Another one I think will eventually fit the bill, Natalyas farting gimmick. I don't see people getting behind her for this, and I don't see where the WWE can take this.
*Pointless title reigns. You've got Ryder as the US Champion, Del Rio winning the WWE title only to lose it and then win it back and then lose it again in the span of less than 4 months, christian losing within mere days of winning(I know for storyline purposes), only to pick it back up with a DQ victory(that was bogus), and then lose it again the following month.

Wrestling Realist
02-25-2012, 07:15 PM
I hate How the Booking is really, really BAD in The WWE they Can have the Best storyline in the palm of their hands and 9 out 10 they turn it into Garbage for Example Jericho Vs. Punk This should have been way better then what it is now. So Jericho came back to do nothing to make you believe he even has a chance against Punk @ WM, at EC they should have reversed what they did have Jericho Throwing Punk out of Chamber to add more fuel to fire as Punk would have lost his championship with out being Beat for it

Burying the breakout star of last year in Ryder

Putting Cena In the Main Event over the WWE championship make it second fiddle to Cena

Most of all Not caring What the Fans Want case in point No one really Wants HHH VS Taker @WM that why They got booed on Raw when was the last time Taker got booed i think it was Big evil era but he was a heel

K2Jelly
02-25-2012, 08:16 PM
Bringing in Kevin Nash and that stupid texting storyline, bringing back Mick Foley and getting him to compete in the Royal Rumble match (yeah so much for the youth movement WWE)

It's not as if he was going to win anyway.

It was just one spot.

bearkg88
02-25-2012, 09:38 PM
Ryder went from being a lower mid-carder on WWE Superstars to an upper mid-carder who is now being booked in one of Raw's main storyline. He hasn't been buried IMO. Are you talking about the Elimination Chamber PPV? If so, I kinda get what you mean here.

I don't think Ryder is being buried. I think DUBS makes a good point, but I agree with the point about EC. It was such bull putting Kane vs Cena at the end. The feud was decent, but the blow off match just sucked. I know we weren't going to get any Amazing or spectacular, but I expected something a little bitter

Giddy
02-25-2012, 10:45 PM
This is how I see WWE right now,

Jack Swagger = PG Kurt AngleEvan Burne = PG Paul LondonBrodus Clay = PG RikishiNexus = PG NWOAlberto del Rio = Mexican JBLJinder Mahal = PG Muhammad HassanBeth Phoenix = PG ChynaDaniel Bryan = PG Chris benoitKelly Kelly = PG Torrie Wilson
R-Truth = PG Booker T

I agree there are similarities, but I don't think PG has anything to do with them. They do have similar gimmicks though.

The bolded I disagree though. Jinder Mahal and Muhammad Hassan's gimmicks have no similarities other than the color of their skin. Hassan was an American who was "discriminated against" due to the color of his skin, and actually told valid points, while Mahal is from India.

Giddy
02-25-2012, 10:47 PM
Firing MVP, Benjamin, Kaval, Masters, London, Hassan, and anyone else I missed. They didn't deserve to be fired, they all are crazy talented.

Peter Kaymakcian
02-25-2012, 10:52 PM
I hate the combined PPVs that the WWE uses. I think they need to distance the brands so that the Draft actually matters and the different titles actually matters.

el gabo
02-25-2012, 11:05 PM
Where are the US and Intercontinental championships?

When are they gonna be defended?

Giddy
02-25-2012, 11:13 PM
To be honest with you bro, Mahal's not even Indian
I know, he's Canadian. I'm talking gimmick-wise. Same with Hassan

Kryptonite
02-26-2012, 05:54 AM
Santino in a EC... got me crying

magglis
02-26-2012, 07:24 AM
I hate the stupid divas.I really hate them they have 2 minutes matches without talent, bad use of air time.I miss kat, tori, sable, trish and lita.I hate that we don't watch anymore real hardcore matches,they even band the chair shot on the head.I relly miss the 2003-2007 Cena.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ6G8VdUcrGWvhby58touQYY-Rz0Nt3nZVlK6xerHTG9Ci-2lS (http://images.google.com/imgres?q=cena+2005&start=129&num=10&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=590&tbm=isch&tbnid=y3dCy53TQkVXKM:&imgrefurl=http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2005/08/18/1178280.html&docid=2YVZtmXrvi9a9M&imgurl=http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2005/08/18/Cena.jpg&w=250&h=278&ei=KiRKT8TCMeKm0QXR4PykDg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=652&vpy=47&dur=577&hovh=222&hovw=200&tx=94&ty=95&sig=116711022639735092065&sqi=2&page=6&tbnh=121&tbnw=109&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:23,s:129)

xAzureSkye
02-26-2012, 12:28 PM
How is Beth a PG Chyna? :S

Chyna - can't wrestle, ugly as fuck, does Playboy, only good because of her strength
Beth - can wrestle, is decent looking, doesn't go nude, uses strength and wrestling skill

KJ PUNK
02-26-2012, 12:35 PM
I hate that like 80% of the posts say they hate PG when nothing has really changed from when they changed from TV14, except for blood. Hardcore matches have become few and far between because of the health risks involved with them. With all the concussion talks in other sports, how smart would it be for the WWE to continue to allow their performers take shots to the head with steel objects?

KJ PUNK
02-26-2012, 12:40 PM
Now with that out of the way, I hate that Brodus Clay has disappeared because I really enjoyed his gimmick.

I hate Alberto del Rio. I can't get behind him, and he just comes across as bland to me.

I hate how the only tag teams we get besides the Uso's and now Epico & Primo are just random Superstars thrown together.

I hate it everytime Kelly Kelly gets a Diva's title match.

I hate that I'm slowly starting to like Otunga as Johnny Ace's lackey.

I hate Wade Barrett's new theme.

I hate Randy Orton as a face. He should always be a heel.

KJ PUNK
02-26-2012, 12:44 PM
I hate the combined PPVs that the WWE uses. I think they need to distance the brands so that the Draft actually matters and the different titles actually matters.

Or, you know, they could keep Smackdown superstars on SD! and Raw superstars on Raw. That's another thing I hate, The brands don't matter because of all this Supershow BS. Going to back to brand specific PPVs would be a bad idea because they sucked then, and they'll suck even worse now.

KJ PUNK
02-26-2012, 12:48 PM
I found this somewhere else and I agree with this:

Crowd manipulation:

Ironic coming from a TNA mark.

magglis
02-26-2012, 01:28 PM
ten years ago they were not afraid the injures in hardcore matches and now they do?Hardcore is good in a wrestling match its entertaining.

KJ PUNK
02-26-2012, 01:31 PM
ten years ago they were not afraid the injures in hardcore matches and now they do?Hardcore is good in a wrestling match its entertaining.

Ten years ago nobody knew the seriousness of concussions and what they could lead to. Now with all the research that's been done, it's smart not to have them often. I'm not saying there shouldn't be a few at PPVs, but having a hardcore match for the sake of having a hardcore match is retarded. Also, I've always thought the actual WRESTLING in a WRESTLING match was entertaining.

xAzureSkye
02-26-2012, 01:32 PM
Ironic coming from a TNA mark.

Yeah I thought the same too, TNA edits every single segment with massive cheers... like that's realistic

magglis
02-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Ten years ago nobody knew the seriousness of concussions and what they could lead to. Now with all the research that's been done, it's smart not to have them often. I'm not saying there shouldn't be a few at PPVs, but having a hardcore match for the sake of having a hardcore match is retarded. Also, I've always thought the actual WRESTLING in a WRESTLING match was entertaining.

nobody knew seriousness of concussions what re u talking about man? they where stupid or something, in tna they don't know the seriousness of concussions off course they do and they use hardcore, they are professionals they know what they are doing in the ring.if they dont use the hardcore so they should give up the stipulations in the matches

KJ PUNK
02-26-2012, 02:32 PM
nobody knew seriousness of concussions what re u talking about man? they where stupid or something, in tna they don't know the seriousness of concussions off course they do and they use hardcore, they are professionals they know what they are doing in the ring.if they dont use the hardcore so they should give up the stipulations in the matches

Ok, so you're just one of those types of people that think blood and garbage wrestling makes it entertaining so I'm fighting a battle I can't win regardless.

magglis
02-26-2012, 02:49 PM
OK then dude watch the sissy fights because this is what u like to watch.Without hardcore is like you watch the same thing over and over again.I will give u an example of a great hardcore match Edge vs Foley wrestlemania 22,i guess that was garbage wrestling too

K2Jelly
02-26-2012, 02:55 PM
OK then dude watch the sissy fights because this is what u like to watch.Without hardcore is like you watch the same thing over and over again.I will give u an example of a great hardcore match Edge vs Foley wrestlemania 22,i guess that was garbage wrestling too

Hardcore wrestling used to be a staple in wrestling in the past(Attitude Era) because it replicated the core values and selling points at the time. Nowadays, its only purpose is to increase the ambience of a heated rivalry(e.g. Edge v. Foley @ WM 22). Besides, with the heightened awareness of concussions, WWE is trying to avoid concussions and other serious injuries that come with hardcore wrestling. There's nothing wrong with watching a match where pure wrestling is the center of said match. In fact, matches where hardcore wrestling doesn't come into play are considered classics because they convey emotion and tell stories the best.

magglis
02-26-2012, 02:59 PM
Hardcore wrestling used to be a staple in wrestling in the past(Attitude Era) because it replicated the core values and selling points at the time. Nowadays, its only purpose is to increase the ambience of a heated rivalry(e.g. Edge v. Foley @ WM 22). Besides, with the heightened awareness of concussions, WWE is trying to avoid concussions and other serious injuries that come with hardcore wrestling. There's nothing wrong with watching a match where pure wrestling is the center of said match. In fact, matches where hardcore wrestling doesn't come into play are considered classics because they convey emotion and tell stories the best.

I agree with u but is good to see a little bit of hardcore in some matches

magglis
02-26-2012, 03:01 PM
I am not saying that a clean wrestling match is not good

Steve Austin
02-26-2012, 07:13 PM
WWE seems to have a knack ruining storylines, no matter how good it is at the start they mess it up. The Nexus could of been so much better, the start of it was actually what brought me back to watching RAW!

bearkg88
02-27-2012, 08:49 PM
WWE seems to have a knack ruining storylines, no matter how good it is at the start they mess it up. The Nexus could of been so much better, the start of it was actually what brought me back to watching RAW!

Like bringing back CM Punk too early after MITB. Or having Nexus help Kane bury Taker, and nothing between Taker and Barrett. Agreed Austin

Steve Austin
02-28-2012, 10:54 AM
Like bringing back CM Punk too early after MITB. Or having Nexus help Kane bury Taker, and nothing between Taker and Barrett. Agreed Austin

Exactly chief, although I didn't mind Punk coming back that soon.

Another thing, the amount of replays from earlier in the night they show is outrageous! Jericho attacking Punk was shown about 10 times last night.

Main Event
03-03-2012, 11:47 AM
I hate the fact that people constantly talk about "pure wrestling" thinking that guys like Morrison (I know he's gone), Gabriel, etc. can WRESTLE. There are a select few guys in wresling that can wrestle, and you hardly ever see them go for a half nelson, single leg, etc.

bearkg88
03-03-2012, 11:48 PM
I hate how they give us something involving the Divas that is somewhat decent, only to follow up with garbage. IE, Beth Phoenix retaining at EC, and not being seen on Raw since.

cactus_sack
03-05-2012, 01:06 AM
I hate that they took Matt Striker off announcing on SmackDown and replaced him with Booker T. Booker has not gotten any better and makes the show even harder to listen to than Cole does.

SLEEPY LOCO1
03-05-2012, 01:11 AM
Micheal Cole is the worst announcer ever. His announcing makes it hard to watch both Raw & SmackDown. He doesn't call one move in the match, and just sits there talking shit nonstop about the faces and kissing the asses of all the heels.

IrkenInvader
03-05-2012, 01:25 AM
See, we make fun of TNA as a whole but make fun of WWE in parts. Because TNA has almost no redeeming value to it and WWE still has some good feuds.

Spextasy
03-05-2012, 01:28 AM
I hate that so many people who were anti-Rock during the 90's and after are now jumping on the Dwayne bandwagon now just to cement themselves as anti-Cena. What I hate even more are their hypocritical reasons for it. (The 5 moves of Doom, the "Super-Cena" complaints, Cena "never loses cleanly" etc etc.) and yet these same people are SELF-PROFESSED HOGAN FANS. Anything you say about Cena can be applied to Hogan, maybe with the exception of Cena has not yet jumped ship to another company! (Anyone who denies Cena has 99% of the whole package is in denial. Charisma, mic skills, decent in-ring ability when he's given the opportunity to show it and decent opponents, dedication, and a loyal fan base.) Hey look at that, all things Hogan used to have!

I also hate Michael Cole, PG, whatever it is they're doing with Kofi Kingston atm, but most of all the fact that they're apparently leaving the Macho one out of the HoF this year. That's a travesty.

cactus_sack
03-05-2012, 01:34 AM
Micheal Cole is the worst announcer ever. His announcing makes it hard to watch both Raw & SmackDown. He doesn't call one move in the match, and just sits there talking shit nonstop about the faces and kissing the asses of all the heels.

Totally agree that Cole is the worst thing ever, but Booker is just awful. It hurts my brain listening to him. Did you watch SmackDown this week? This is example of Booker commentating: "Man, D-Bryan was in my fave 5, but D-Bryan has changed. I named him D-Bryan. He is different now. I gave him the name D-Bryan. Man, D-Bryan has an attitude problem now. Since winning the title, D-Bryan has been a different person. He ain't in my fave 5 now. I don't like what he does now. I named him D-Bryan, but I won't call him D-Bryan anymore. He has a lot of work to do to get back in my fave 5. See what D-Bryan is doing is smart, he is just trying to stay healthy till Wrestlemania." This was just an example and I ommited all the stammering, tripping over words and repeated usage of dawg.

Kryptonite
03-06-2012, 12:19 PM
worst thing is Santino winning the US Championship over Jack Swagger

collywog
03-07-2012, 12:07 PM
I don't know why millions (and millions) of people are ga-ga over The Rock.
I find his promos boring, overlong and juvenile. And his movies are terrible. He's a decent wrestler, but that doesn't happen very often.
I'm waiting for the renaissance of the "Rocky Sucks" and "Die Rocky Die" chants.

Jimmy Rave
03-11-2012, 12:08 AM
There isn't much I DO like about WWE these days but one of the worst things is the outfits. There are far too many wearing tiny pants, no thought at all has gone into it. Jericho used to wear cool trousers - now tiny pants, CM Punk used to wear knee-length shorts - now tiny pants, Daniel Bryan, Del Rio, Kofi, Miz and pretty much everyone else accept Cena and Kane. Kane is from 1997 WWF when they had the likes of Undertaker, Mankind, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels and Triple H main eventing, non of whom wore tiny pants. Austin, Rock & Goldberg only got away with it because their gimmick/personality was super-over, which you can't say about anyone today

stone cold bruiser brody
03-11-2012, 12:14 AM
The fact that there's no more Cruiserweight division. Seriously, WTF?

bearkg88
03-11-2012, 02:15 AM
The fact they entice us with this Network, then push it back, and even if it makes it to air, it will probably flop

xAzureSkye
03-11-2012, 12:34 PM
I hate that so many people who were anti-Rock during the 90's and after are now jumping on the Dwayne bandwagon now just to cement themselves as anti-Cena. What I hate even more are their hypocritical reasons for it. (The 5 moves of Doom, the "Super-Cena" complaints, Cena "never loses cleanly" etc etc.) and yet these same people are SELF-PROFESSED HOGAN FANS. Anything you say about Cena can be applied to Hogan, maybe with the exception of Cena has not yet jumped ship to another company! (Anyone who denies Cena has 99% of the whole package is in denial. Charisma, mic skills, decent in-ring ability when he's given the opportunity to show it and decent opponents, dedication, and a loyal fan base.) Hey look at that, all things Hogan used to have!

I also hate Michael Cole, PG, whatever it is they're doing with Kofi Kingston atm, but most of all the fact that they're apparently leaving the Macho one out of the HoF this year. That's a travesty.

we're talking about WWE... not WWE fans

The Piper
03-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Everything about Santino is just terrible

KJ PUNK
03-14-2012, 06:48 PM
There isn't much I DO like about WWE these days but one of the worst things is the outfits. There are far too many wearing tiny pants, no thought at all has gone into it. Jericho used to wear cool trousers - now tiny pants, CM Punk used to wear knee-length shorts - now tiny pants, Daniel Bryan, Del Rio, Kofi, Miz and pretty much everyone else accept Cena and Kane. Kane is from 1997 WWF when they had the likes of Undertaker, Mankind, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels and Triple H main eventing, non of whom wore tiny pants. Austin, Rock & Goldberg only got away with it because their gimmick/personality was super-over, which you can't say about anyone today

Really? BTW Triple H wore "tiny pants" when he main evented as well.

Kryptonite
03-15-2012, 01:30 AM
Really? BTW Triple H wore "tiny pants" when he main evented as well.
wtf, are you serious ? lol

magglis
03-16-2012, 10:38 AM
i hate this
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvi1vgAtAn1qzx6djo1_500.jpg

The Expendable
03-17-2012, 02:03 AM
http://www.universalwwe.es/wp-content/santinomarella.jpg

THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT I HATE ABOUT WWE

Circa84
03-18-2012, 01:46 PM
My biggest issue is the lack of build up in story lines and super stars a great example in story line build up for me is Sting v Hogan in wcw and as far as super star build up think Shawn Michaels in 95-96 so many stories would benefit from taking time like Punk v Cena from this past summer and imagine if they wouldv'e held off on Shemus' first couple of title reigns and this was his first title match

supergoing
03-18-2012, 01:49 PM
"WWE"? more like... uh... "doesn't appeal to me".

XDN
03-30-2012, 12:32 PM
10. Giving away Pay Per View matches on TV
What feuds or matches in WWE havent we seen. They take matches put them on tv and then at the ppv they throw in gabriel vs swagger or some other match because they have nothing else to put out there.

9. Dropping the ball with CM Punk
CM Punk has SO MUCH MORE talent as do a few others that WWE simply doesnt know how to or allow to be show cased. CM Punk should of gotten his main event push 4 or 5 years ago. He has so much untapped talent...AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU IDIOTS THINK ABOUT HIM. Hes been my favorite wrestler since late 05/06. There was so many things they could of done with him after june 28, 2011. I just imagine and imagine what A GENIUS LIKE PAUL HEYMAN(YES HE IS A GENIUS YOU IDIOTS) would of done with a CM PUNK.

8. Burying young guys
Triple H has single handedly been burying guys since the fall of 1999 until now. Every single young talent. Just look recently at who HHH, Kevin Dunn and WWE has buried: Wade Barrett,Sheamus,Daniel Bryan,Ted DiBiase,Drew McIntyre and that was just from late 2010 to mid 2011. How can WWE the Kings of Wrestling not figure out that in this industry you NEED to make stars to survive.

7. Pushing guys then burying them then pushing them
An endless cycle. For example Sheamus was pushed to the main event in 09. Won the belt twice. Then was a jobber in the build up to WM 27. Then Gets re pushed in summer 2011 and now is fighting for the world title. WWE CLEARLY doesnt realize that when you push someone and they get over, they will NEVER get over like they did the first time you pushed them. A clear example is Rob Van Dam in 2001. He came in and he was the MOST over person in the company. And they didnt put the WWF title on him. Then they waited 5 years to late and put the belt on him at One Night Stand 06. THIS WAS TRULY ONE OF THE WWE's BIGGEST MISSED OPPORTUNITIES. One more example is Wade Barrett. He and The Nexus was so over and they buried him. Wade Barrett will never be as over as he was in 2010.

6. Over hyping everything
OH MY GOD. How many times during RAW do they PUSH THE FUCK OUTTA TWITTER. But my problem (NOT SO MUCH THIS YEAR) is the Wrestlemania build up. OH MY GOD. They play the WM song a MILLION TIMES. They get camera shots of the WM sign endlessly. WWE NEEDS to realize wrestling fans already always know when wrestlemania is and what its about. A NO DO NOT SAY THEY DO IT FOR CASUAL FANS, because WWE treats it like your retarted by talling you about it a MILLION times. Also a MAJOR over hyping is the ABSURD claims WWE makes. For example ALWAYS saying the Shawn Michaels is the greatest of all time. SUCH BULLSHIT. Also saying this is the BIGGEST WRESTLEMANIA OF ALL TIME. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. AND lastly saying ROCK-CENA is the BIGGEST MATCH OF ALL time. NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE.

5. John Cena
YOU ALREADY KNOW

4. John Cena's MEGA push
YOU 'VE ALREADY SEEN

3. Not making stars
Simply a consistent theme for WWE since Fall of 2001 until now. In the last 10 years there have only been 4 stars made in Wrestling. HOW PITIFUL. and they are Lesnar,Cena,Orton,Batista. BEFORE YOU IDIOTS SAY anything everyone else WAS made a star in WWF WCW or ECW. for example Edge was already made a star in 2000 so dont mention himor people like him. BUT I KNOW YOU WILL.

2. Shoving things down your throat

1. Triple H political power
The company sucks now and when VINCE dies........

Jaws
03-30-2012, 12:42 PM
I stopped reading after you started calling your readers idiots.

XDN
03-30-2012, 12:48 PM
not the readers. the ones i've encountered that analyze every word i say. i respect those who respectfully read

KJ PUNK
03-30-2012, 12:51 PM
I glanced through it. Love how 4 of the items are the same thing XD

Haruko Haruhara
03-30-2012, 12:55 PM
not the readers. the ones i've encountered that analyze every word i say. i respect those who respectfully read

You over analyze the WWE. Just enjoy the product. Who do you think would be in Ortan's and Cena's shoes if they were not there? Those two are the number 1 and number 2 guys because no one else can touch them. People can come close, however, Cena is the Hogan, Rock, SCSA of this generation. And why do you watch it/post about it when you say the company sucks? Just wondering.

SilverGhost
03-30-2012, 12:56 PM
Wow....you like....know so much on running a wrestling business! Go work for the WWE and see how easy it is working with an old man, brah! If you can't well....GET OVER IT!

johnnydropkicks
03-30-2012, 12:57 PM
aw fuck I just stumbled into a keyboard demonstration. that sir is just blatantly stepping over the line!

there were some good points. but a lot of anger and calling people idiots

Krysys
03-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Why is there a 10 Best/Worst for TNA but only a 10 Worst for WWE?

Pumpkinhead
03-30-2012, 01:15 PM
What feuds or matches in WWE havent we seen. They take matches put them on tv and then at the ppv they throw in gabriel vs swagger or some other match because they have nothing else to put out there.

CM Punk has SO MUCH MORE talent as do a few others that WWE simply doesnt know how to or allow to be show cased. CM Punk should of gotten his main event push 4 or 5 years ago. He has so much untapped talent...AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU IDIOTS THINK ABOUT HIM. Hes been my favorite wrestler since late 05/06. There was so many things they could of done with him after june 28, 2011. I just imagine and imagine what A GENIUS LIKE PAUL HEYMAN(YES HE IS A GENIUS YOU IDIOTS) would of done with a CM PUNK.

8. Burying young guys
Triple H has single handedly been burying guys since the fall of 1999 until now. Every single young talent. Just look recently at who HHH, Kevin Dunn and WWE has buried: Wade Barrett,Sheamus,Daniel Bryan,Ted DiBiase,Drew McIntyre and that was just from late 2010 to mid 2011. How can WWE the Kings of Wrestling not figure out that in this industry you NEED to make stars to survive.

An endless cycle. For example Sheamus was pushed to the main event in 09. Won the belt twice. Then was a jobber in the build up to WM 27. Then Gets re pushed in summer 2011 and now is fighting for the world title. WWE CLEARLY doesnt realize that when you push someone and they get over, they will NEVER get over like they did the first time you pushed them. A clear example is Rob Van Dam in 2001. He came in and he was the MOST over person in the company. And they didnt put the WWF title on him. Then they waited 5 years to late and put the belt on him at One Night Stand 06. THIS WAS TRULY ONE OF THE WWE's BIGGEST MISSED OPPORTUNITIES. One more example is Wade Barrett. He and The Nexus was so over and they buried him. Wade Barrett will never be as over as he was in 2010.

OH MY GOD. How many times during RAW do they PUSH THE FUCK OUTTA TWITTER. But my problem (NOT SO MUCH THIS YEAR) is the Wrestlemania build up. OH MY GOD. They play the WM song a MILLION TIMES. They get camera shots of the WM sign endlessly. WWE NEEDS to realize wrestling fans already always know when wrestlemania is and what its about. A NO DO NOT SAY THEY DO IT FOR CASUAL FANS, because WWE treats it like your retarted by talling you about it a MILLION times. Also a MAJOR over hyping is the ABSURD claims WWE makes. For example ALWAYS saying the Shawn Michaels is the greatest of all time. SUCH BULLSHIT. Also saying this is the BIGGEST WRESTLEMANIA OF ALL TIME. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. AND lastly saying ROCK-CENA is the BIGGEST MATCH OF ALL time. NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE.

5. John Cena
YOU ALREADY KNOW

4. John Cena's MEGA push
YOU 'VE ALREADY SEEN

3. Not making stars
Simply a consistent theme for WWE since Fall of 2001 until now. In the last 10 years there have only been 4 stars made in Wrestling. HOW PITIFUL. and they are Lesnar,Cena,Orton,Batista. BEFORE YOU IDIOTS SAY anything everyone else WAS made a star in WWF WCW or ECW. for example Edge was already made a star in 2000 so dont mention himor people like him. BUT I KNOW YOU WILL.

This post makes people think you're stuck in the past

XDN
03-30-2012, 01:18 PM
wwe sucks so shut up its just a forum thread

XDN
03-30-2012, 01:19 PM
you and those people are idiots

SilverGhost
03-30-2012, 01:22 PM

Look everybody! ITS A PERSON THAT USES HIS OPINION AS FACT! OH GAWD u r s0 keWl!!!

Krysys
03-30-2012, 01:23 PM

Just a heads up, referring to individuals as "idiots" is not the best way to make friends here, nor will you last long with that sort of attitude. Someone like you, who brings in different views is good, but you need to go about it a different way or you won't last to long here.

Vegas
03-30-2012, 01:24 PM

Now I would have taken anything you said seriously but now I see you are nothing but a TNA fanboy who will trash WWE every chance he gets. You come on here and call those who have a different opinion from you idiots. News Flash, people will have a different opinion than you that does not make them idiots. Just because you dislike the WWE does not mean everyone feels the same. You allowed to have your own opinion but be respectful when other voice their opinions on the topic at hand.

SLEEPY LOCO1
03-30-2012, 01:30 PM
NORTH TOWN in the house!!!!!!:cool:

#I'MATNAFANBOY

Playboy Stevie V
03-30-2012, 01:36 PM
Some more things I hate about WWE

1. No main event tag team wrestling
2. Most Divas can't wrestle nowadays
3. United States Title lost prestige

Beserker
03-30-2012, 01:39 PM

Are you 12?

Haruko Haruhara
03-30-2012, 01:39 PM
Some more things I hate about WWE

1. No main event tag team wrestling
2. Most Divas can't wrestle nowadays
3. United States Title lost prestige

Every week on SD. Lets make it a tag team match, playa.

bearkg88
03-30-2012, 01:40 PM

So let me see if I got this rigyt. If I don't agree with all of your points im and idiot? And wwe sucks so much you can't find ten positive things to post about it, much like you did for tna? Interesting. Word of advice, saying people are idiots and using swear words to emphasize your point will simply make people not care for your opinion.

Rassling_Fan
03-30-2012, 01:40 PM
9. He's the current WWE Champion and has been for a while. How is that dropping the ball?

8. Wade Barrett was beating Orton until an injury. Sheamus and Daniels are currently wrestling for the World Title at Wrestlemania. You also seem to forget Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes and the Miz.

7. Sting. His first push was a success. After getting lower on the card his second push, the Crow Sting, saw his greatest success in terms of popularity and victory. The Rock. His first push was a failure. His second push saw more success than ever. Mick Foley. First push wasn't as successful as his second push. Mark Henry didn't have people caring for him until his most recent push and he was pushed a lot in his career. RVD was even MORE popular during 2006 than when he was in 2001. People can be as over or even more so than their initial push. Nothing happens over night.

6. Gee, they're trying to push their biggest PPV of the year as something everybody wants to go to. This is how you build up something as being larger than life. Look at Bound for Glory. They had a three to four month long tournament just to get a world title match on that PPV. If they didn't, it'll just be another PPV.

5-4: You complain about burying young talent, yet you complain about Cena, a young talent WWE created.

3: Rey Mysterio. Yes, he was a WCW star before, but never in the same level as he is in WWE.

2: How ironic.

1: With reading your post, I don't believe you even saw the WWE recently.

supergoing
03-30-2012, 01:41 PM
Look everybody! ITS A PERSON THAT USES HIS OPINION AS FACT! OH GAWD u r s0 keWl!!!

the dude's obv too much of a http://i.imgur.com/T05WA.gif for us idiorts to understand. RANDOM CAPITAL LETTER INNIT

wrestlingfan66513
03-30-2012, 01:43 PM
Now I would have taken anything you said seriously but now I see you are nothing but a TNA fanboy who will trash WWE every chance he gets. You come on here and call those who have a different opinion from you idiots. News Flash, people will have a different opinion than you that does not make them idiots. Just because you dislike the WWE does not mean everyone feels the same. You allowed to have your own opinion but be respectful when other voice their opinions on the topic at hand.

I knew this when I first saw him. His points got weaker as they went on, he wasn't going into much detail on most, and 6 of the points were about the same thing. His threads have been complete wastes of time

Playboy Stevie V
03-30-2012, 02:22 PM
Every week on SD. Lets make it a tag team match, playa.

Maybe I should have expand on what I consider "Tag Team" wrestling. Tag Team wrestling is not throwing 4 people with 2 different story lines in the ring and randomly pairing them up. That's not what I mean by "Main Event Tag Team Wrestling."

I'm talking about the tag team division in general. I want regular great teams that main events with other teams. I want the Tag Team Championship to main event. We are probably are not even going to have a tag team championship match televised at WM. Looks like it got bumped and replaced by a divas celebrity tag team match. That's a shame and that is what I meant about WWE having "no main event tag team wrestling."

Mojo Tartarus
03-30-2012, 02:46 PM
Is this why there's a lack of petrol and diesel in the UK?

Giddy
03-30-2012, 02:53 PM
http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/attachments/f16/44532d1331388227-f-s-2009-dodge-challenger-r-t-6-speed-obvious-troll-wedding.jpg

Androo
03-30-2012, 03:09 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!

WWE have just announced: WrestleMania CANCELED!!! Sources indicate, due to worst things it is doing.

Bodom
03-30-2012, 03:14 PM
My only complaint is the serious lack of cowbell.

Haruko Haruhara
03-30-2012, 03:37 PM
my only complaint is the serious lack of cowbell.

need moar cowbell!

Destruction
03-30-2012, 03:47 PM
10: Shit Matches
9: Shit storylines
8: John Cena's characters
7: Burying Talents
6: John Laurinatis
5: Randy Orton
4: Sin Cara
3: Misuse of Superstars
2: Misuse of NXT
1: Not utilizing Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, Tyler Reks etc

RST
03-30-2012, 03:54 PM
I wanted to reply with something witty, but apparently I'm an idiot.

URATOOL
03-30-2012, 03:54 PM
Is it me or did the OP post like someone bursting into a room with so much to say and then after about 3 points turns into a stumbling mess?

10 Worst Things about......

Ummmm......8 BadThings about......

Errrrrrrrrr.......5 Not So Good Things about......

Ahhhhh nuts! Ok. 3 Things That Grind My Gears!!!!

xAzureSkye
04-05-2012, 05:15 PM

8. Burying young guys

5. John Cena
YOU ALREADY KNOW

4. John Cena's MEGA push
YOU 'VE ALREADY SEEN

3. Not making stars

do you even watch WW? 0.0

don't make stars?
Hello, I would like you to meet half of the WWE roster... all highly popular and over in WWE, some were in small indy feds or non wrestlers before WWE.
none of the Divas were over before WWE, albeit most were models/gymnasts/dancers but still, they are over now.

xAzureSkye
04-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Maria Menounos beats Beth.

Beth beats MsChif

Maria can beat MsChif????