This is very important. The IWF future, as you know is up in arms

Would you prefer just Real Characters or CAW's as well

Destruction
02-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Fuck... Important. No one correct that

Edit: No worries - fixed it - I didn't know you can change titles

Shining Light
02-25-2012, 01:49 PM
Real characters. If a CAW managed to beat a real superstar then it would be kinda awkward.

If IWF is staying, I still wanna be Cody Rhodes :)

VanHooliganX
02-25-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm digging the latter more.

K2Jelly
02-25-2012, 02:45 PM
I've always supported a realistic approach for this fed and having real wrestlers is the way to do in my opinion. My vote goes for the 2nd choice.

BlackFalcon
02-25-2012, 02:57 PM
Gotta agree with the ohters. Just feels out of place to have actual superstars with CAWs.

Krow132
02-25-2012, 03:49 PM
I voted for all CAW's. I like having the freedom of being my own character and not trying to have my promo style match someone else's. Just my input on it. If I want to do some promo's or matches as a WWE Superstar or Legend, I'll go play WWE '12.

Krow132
02-25-2012, 03:53 PM
And to expand on that, we make CAW's on WWE Games and face WWE Superstar's, do you make yourself lose all the time? Or do you just not make any CAW's? I don't see a problem with having CAW's whatsoever.

K2Jelly
02-25-2012, 04:37 PM
And to expand on that, we make CAW's on WWE Games and face WWE Superstar's, do you make yourself lose all the time? Or do you just not make any CAW's? I don't see a problem with having CAW's whatsoever.

The problem is that IWF will replicate the style of all the feds that have come before it. JBW, HWA, EWNCW, BWA etc. all use CAWS's only. The standard two, EWNCW and JBW, don't really have a gimmick to them but they were the original feds and have the largest support out of all the feds so far. The others have some sort of gimmick or schtick that makes them unique. BWA focuses on tag team wrestling and HWA ficuses on hardcore wrestling. Apparently, IWF already has problems with support from their members which is why this announcement was made to begin with. If IWF were to be all CAW's, then it would just be another EWNCW or JBW with a different name. Having an original gimmick makes feds more interesting and using real life wrestlers is the way to go IMO since no other fed had done it before and it would be an exclusive attraction you could only get at IWF.

Giddy
02-25-2012, 06:30 PM
I accidentally voted for no CAWs, when I meant to vote for CAWs so can you please count my vote for the other one

Krow132
02-26-2012, 10:39 AM
The problem is that IWF will replicate the style of all the feds that have come before it. JBW, HWA, EWNCW, BWA etc. all use CAWS's only. The standard two, EWNCW and JBW, don't really have a gimmick to them but they were the original feds and have the largest support out of all the feds so far. The others have some sort of gimmick or schtick that makes them unique. BWA focuses on tag team wrestling and HWA ficuses on hardcore wrestling. Apparently, IWF already has problems with support from their members which is why this announcement was made to begin with. If IWF were to be all CAW's, then it would just be another EWNCW or JBW with a different name. Having an original gimmick makes feds more interesting and using real life wrestlers is the way to go IMO since no other fed had done it before and it would be an exclusive attraction you could only get at IWF.

I completely understand that argument, I wasn't trying to bash the fed by any means, and the way you put it makes complete sense. In that case I wouldn't find it bad to have just WWE Characters and legends.

TTC
02-26-2012, 03:34 PM
This is not part of IWF at all.

Tommy Thunder
02-26-2012, 03:38 PM
Having people taking control of real wrestlers is the way to go if you want to stay alive. I said from the start that mixing CAWS with real wrestlers wasn't going to work, and I was right.

Just keep it to real wrestlers and you have a great fed with an unique gimmick, and therefore different from the existing feds.

EWN doesn't need another fed for CAWS. We already have EWNCW, HWA, EWA and Alpha Revolution. More than enough.