PDA

View Full Version : Stealing The Show

bearkg88
02-25-2012, 01:04 AM
I was thinking about the fact that the last three Wrestlemanias, all of the Undertakers matches have stolen the show, or been the best match of the night. This year, we know the top 4 matches.

Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan for the WHC.
CM Punk vs Chris Jericho vs the WWE Championship.
Undertaker vs HHH in HIAC.
John Cena vs The Rock.

Which match do you think will steal the show? Which do you think will put on the best wrestling match?

Giddy
02-25-2012, 01:08 AM
I think Punk vs Jericho will be the show stealer, with Undertaker vs Triple H second place. Punk and Jericho are both great ring workers, and know how to tell a story very well. It's been very anticipated and I can't wait to see it.

pauadrian
02-25-2012, 01:10 AM
i don´t think money in the bank is coming back now so i say punk vs jericho

pauadrian
02-25-2012, 01:25 AM
Why?
(10 chars)
judging by this i am not looking at that

The Expendable
02-25-2012, 01:40 AM
Taker vs Triple H hands down

MachoManFan
02-25-2012, 01:44 AM
judging by this i am not looking at that

wise choice. :mad:

On Topic:
By rights the show is there to be stolen from Cena vs The Rock but they got my vote because I'm starting to think they'll be the un-expectedly best match of the night and steal it back from the IWC.

alexrules01
02-25-2012, 02:15 AM
Its hard to choose. I think Taker and HHH arn't going to be technically sound at all, but they are going to pull no punches, and hopefully they will ascend to the top of the cell.
I will say Taker vs HHH on the sole fact that they have a lot more than just a ring to work with.

Tommy Thunder
02-25-2012, 03:54 AM
It's a tough call for me between Taker vs HHH and Punk vs Jericho.

Punk vs Jericho will be the best in-ring match on the card that's for sure, but I'm expecting something spectacular in the Taker vs HHH match, especially since it's HIAC, plus the fact that it's possible that HBK will be involved in some capacity.

I also think that the MITB match will be an excellent showing as usual (if they have one).

I think that this poll should have been posted a bit closer to the actual night, as a lot of how these matches bear on me will depend on how the buildup goes and how they capture me. But the 2 matches I picked are the ones I expect to be the standouts regarding buildup and delivery in the ring.

The Brown One
02-25-2012, 03:55 AM
Cena vs The Rock won't be great because they're average wrestlers.
Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus would be good if they weren't pushing Sheamus so much. Expect Sheamus to dominate Bryan.
Taker vs Triple H will be great, and hopefully the cell will play a big part in the match - something we haven't seen in a long time.

But for me, I think that Jericho vs Punk will steal the show. In the past month, Jericho has looked slower in the ring. I hope he brings his best at Mania and give us the Jericho we know and love.

daverende5
02-25-2012, 10:28 AM
It's a tough call for me between Taker vs HHH and Punk vs Jericho.

Punk vs Jericho will be the best in-ring match on the card that's for sure, but I'm expecting something spectacular in the Taker vs HHH match, especially since it's HIAC, plus the fact that it's possible that HBK will be involved in some capacity.

I also think that the MITB match will be an excellent showing as usual (if they have one).

I think that this poll should have been posted a bit closer to the actual night, as a lot of how these matches bear on me will depend on how the buildup goes and how they capture me. But the 2 matches I picked are the ones I expect to be the standouts regarding buildup and delivery in the ring.

Since he is the show stealer...

I voted Punk vs Y2J, because we have two great athletes who still (thinking of Jericho) can do what they always did, and can do more than just an armbar. Also their build-up can give us some great thrash talk/promo's, with they can reflect in in-ring psychology in the ring.

HHH vs Undertaker in the HIAC is good, but just let's see what moves they still can do.

Daniel vs Sheamus will be a good match, and with the technical ability's of both man, we have to wait how hte match turns out.

Cena vs Rock, will have the most participation of the crowd, only they have not everything to steal the show. To steal the show you have to have a great story, good build-up, in-ring psychology and Holy sh*t parts/moves. They can't do enough technical wrestling wise to steal the show in my book.

Wade Barrett 1979
02-25-2012, 10:34 AM
I was thinking about the fact that the last three Wrestlemanias, all of the Undertakers matches have stolen the show, or been the best match of the night. This year, we know the top 4 matches.

Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan for the WHC.
CM Punk vs Chris Jericho vs the WWE Championship.
Undertaker vs HHH in HIAC.
John Cena vs The Rock.

Which match do you think will steal the show? Which do you think will put on the best wrestling match?

The voting doesn't really stack up here, these are 2 seperate questions!

HHH V Taker will probably steal the show. Punk v Jericho will be the better wrestling spectacle.

Shining Light
02-25-2012, 12:14 PM
[/B]

HHH V Taker will probably steal the show. Punk v Jericho will be the better wrestling spectacle.

Exactly what I was thinking! *High fives Wade*

thejman93
02-25-2012, 12:18 PM
[/B]

This.

'Taker v. Trips has what so many feuds lack; emotion.

magglis
02-25-2012, 12:27 PM
CENA vs ROCK!!!!!!! best match ever if rocky still got it

Shining Light
02-25-2012, 12:33 PM
CENA vs ROCK!!!!!!! best match ever if rocky still got it

Most people aren't looking forward to this, as the WWE has shoved it down all our throats since announcing it last year.

steveorton
02-25-2012, 01:26 PM
I voted ROck vs Cena but it really can't steal the show since WM 28 is Rock vs Cena.

Cabers
02-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Punk vs Jericho