PDA

View Full Version : Top Efeds

bearkg88
02-22-2012, 11:00 PM
Hey guys. So i use to really enjoy efedding but as time went on, I didn't have time for it anymore so i drifted away. the people I use to be in a few different efeds with aren't involved in them anymore. I'm thinking of getting back in to it though. I've taken a gander at the feds in this section, and it is different than how i use to rp. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good efeds(that are not on this site). If so, could you PM me a link?

eyehatecena
02-22-2012, 11:29 PM
Hey guys. So i use to really enjoy efedding but as time went on, I didn't have time for it anymore so i drifted away. the people I use to be in a few different efeds with aren't involved in them anymore. I'm thinking of getting back in to it though. I've taken a gander at the feds in this section, and it is different than how i use to rp. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good efeds(that are not on this site). If so, could you PM me a link?

I am not really sure about other sites- I mean I know they are out there- just have not searched them out. I would just try googling it. But if you were ever intertested in EWA, we would be glad to have you.