PDA

View Full Version : A.J styles fortune replacement!

Kashdinero
10-27-2010, 02:48 AM
If AJ styles were to leave fortune, who would be the perfect guy to replace him as the leader of the pack?
Or would fortune have to disband? Is No AJ in fortune like no flair in the horsemen?

brad9993
10-27-2010, 04:28 AM
I hope he dont leave, i like AJ heel and i would hate for him to go back to face.

A.Graham
10-27-2010, 05:57 AM
If it did happen (which i don't want it to because AJ is a good heel) i think there's an opportunity for Jay Lethal to trun heel and step up or maybe Samoa Joe so he can have more TV time (as he is the most under used talent in TNA along with Amazing Red, Magnus and Wolfe)

shanethewolf
10-27-2010, 06:33 AM
I think AJ is THE worst heel in the business....and yet one of the most natural babyfaces in TNA.

He has never fit well into Fortune. I mean, the guy has his kids birthdays tattooed on him, he wears his wedding ring round his neck and yet he's hanging out with a bunch of high flying party animals and the biggest philanderer in wrestling (Flair).

In my opinion, the best wrestling characters are an extension of the wrestler's true personality (eg. Austin, The Rock, Jake the Snake, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton as a heel).

el gabo
10-27-2010, 06:51 AM
I think AJ is THE worst heel in the business....and yet one of the most natural babyfaces in TNA.

He has never fit well into Fortune. I mean, the guy has his kids birthdays tattooed on him, he wears his wedding ring round his neck and yet he's hanging out with a bunch of high flying party animals and the biggest philanderer in wrestling (Flair).

In my opinion, the best wrestling characters are an extension of the wrestler's true personality (eg. Austin, The Rock, Jake the Snake, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton as a heel).

True. He tries WAAAY too hard to be bad when he's on the mic and it is just that. BAD!!! Some wrestlers aren't meant to be heels. I say turn him face and have him fued with Hardy for the Heavyweight title, not that cuasi-championship TV Title. It's a disgrace what they've done to their franchise player. It's like having LeBron on the bench. Plus, Hardy needs to step up to the level he was when he left WWE.

Rich Cranium
10-27-2010, 10:08 AM
AJ is doing pretty good as a heel imo. Maybe they could turn Mr. Anderson heel so he and his a-holes can join.

TNA 'The very best'
10-27-2010, 10:24 AM
Let Kaz step up, just watched AJ/Kaz from a few months ago, that guys skills are amazing,

bigbad25
10-27-2010, 02:51 PM
If it did happen (which i don't want it to because AJ is a good heel) i think there's an opportunity for Jay Lethal to trun heel and step up or maybe Samoa Joe so he can have more TV time (as he is the most under used talent in TNA along with Amazing Red, Magnus and Wolfe)

I agree with you on jay lethal......but for some reason i just cant buy into samoa joe......great athelete but i can's stand to here him cut a promo....And the reason Wolfe is not being used is something to do with his health and his career may be over.

Robstar
10-27-2010, 04:09 PM
AJ is best as a face and I'll tell you why. He's dumb like a puppy and you feel sorry for the little cur when he's face. But he's got some super tricks - roll over! play dead! Pelé kick! Yes! Aaawwww, good AJ!!!

Because let's face it, as an heel actor, I've seen better, more convincing bad guys on A Team episodes

jamesstrange
10-27-2010, 06:11 PM
IMO when AJ's a heel its more about his character than his wrestling but when he's a face, there's just something more to the way he works in ring and the way he wrestlers, like he's focused more on the wrestling than acting like some 2d villian.

chaos75
10-27-2010, 07:15 PM
Please give AJ the TNA World Championship again!

That's all I have to say on this matter.

Kashdinero
10-28-2010, 04:27 AM
IMO he's better off as a face but I don't think he'll be changing any time soon. Maybe sometime next year.... I'm definitely sick of seeing him act like a cardboard cut out of ric. Out of everybody in tna he's one of the worst choices to be the next flair. I would love to see him trade with lethal, Jay would be excellent in that role! As for kaz, he's a bit player at best!