PDA

View Full Version : Stuff you want to see in the build up to WM

punk
02-22-2012, 06:16 AM
I want to see Daniel Bryan vs Chris Jericho (could be epic given time ie 15+min) and

Sheamus vs CM Punk

Shining Light
02-22-2012, 06:18 AM
They'll all probably be in a tag team match before WM.

Punk & Sheamus VS Bryan & Jericho

The Brown One
02-22-2012, 06:21 AM
I want to see Bryan cut a promo about his past. Explain why he went vegan, and how the journey from the indies to the WWE has been for him. I know that's asking for a lot, and probably won't happen since hes a heel, but it would be something to see.

daverende5
02-22-2012, 08:20 AM
Contender matches for the MITB. Not just throwing them in, they've got to earn the right to get the MITB.

Mtt08 xXx
02-22-2012, 08:26 AM
Paul Bearer

tigermask
02-22-2012, 08:39 AM
I'd really like to see some actual matches that are longer than two minutes, and some storylines to start building, especially the Bryan/Sheamus fued, as I feel that it needs the most build as it seems pretty flat to me right now, which is a shame becuase I really like both of these guys.
I'd also like to see them decide whether or not Drew and Santino are getting pushed or buried.
Would also like to see some tag team title storylines, because right now, the division is still about as interesting as when Otunga and McGuilicutty were the champs.
On the topic of the Tag Team Division, I'd actually like to see Bourne get released, not becuase I don't like him, but becuase he's waster in the WWE.
And finally, nothing to do with Wrestlmeania directly but I'd like to see Brodus Clay, where the hell is he? Have I missed him on TV? And if so how? he's freaking huge!:D

tigermask
02-22-2012, 08:51 AM
Also, I would really like to see Kharma return to action, make a statement to Beth Phoenix.

Kincaid
02-22-2012, 10:30 AM
Daniel Bryan explains why he went Vegan "My doctor told me if I didn't, I'd die"

Sheamus at Mania 28 before kicking D-Bry in the head: "You once were a Ve-gone, but now you will BE GONE!"

sincara
02-22-2012, 11:49 AM
i want to see mitb qualifiers

sincara
02-22-2012, 11:50 AM
also wanna see taker in a match

Daffy Duck's Finest
02-22-2012, 12:05 PM
I'd like to see a masked Kane/ Undertaker confrontation

Mtt08 xXx
02-22-2012, 12:10 PM
I agree with the MITB qualifiers. even though that match is not set in stone yet from what I understand.

big show challenging for the IC Title with in ring promos, not just run-ins, and then Rhodes going over at WM.

maybe another shoot style promo from punk. it's been a while since we had one. maybe talking about Fozzy and that Y2J is just going to go away again, etc.

something with Kane and undertaker. if this really is takers last match, these two should have a promo together. maybe they use their "powers" to make taker stronger than ever, something like that. or maybe just a goodbye or something. although I honestly can't see this happening.

and I'd also like to see the rock and Cena get physical maybe a week or so before wrestlemania. I can't see these rebuttals once a week hyping the match enough because I feel it'll get stale. although cenas promo Monday was great

Cabers
02-22-2012, 03:18 PM
Contender matches for the MITB. Not just throwing them in, they've got to earn the right to get the MITB.
Oh hell yeah none of this crap were they just get announced even though they still pick whos in.

Mikkaelson
02-22-2012, 03:46 PM
The Rock gettin' outta the way of what could be a great feud between Cena and Zach Ryder

The Expendable
02-22-2012, 05:19 PM
I want to the the Rock in a match at RAW

CM Rock-Austin
02-22-2012, 05:37 PM
A rock match
D-Bry vs Chris Jerico
Cm Punk vs Sheamus
MITB matches
Last but not least Kharma to return and make a statement