PDA

View Full Version : Kane vs Zack Ryder at Mania ???

PSOjedi
02-21-2012, 01:09 PM
After some rumors and Eve's supposed heel turn, well, do you think this match could happen at Mania ?

Kane (w/Eve) vs Zack Ryder (w/Layla)

I know there are more chances for an US Title match between Swagger and Ryder, or may be nothing...

But I would really like the 1st one, with the fued continuing through Over The Limit

Your thoughts ?

Fallenone
02-21-2012, 02:00 PM
I would like to see ryder vs kane at mania, it would make sense for them to have the match. I think they will be in money in the bank tho and have a one on one match later sometime.

Daffy Duck's Finest
02-21-2012, 02:02 PM
Yes. I've been pondering this match possibility for a week or so.

There will be a match between them at some stage, but I don't know how they will resolve Ryder's injury in time for Wrestlemania. Furthermore, if there were a match, it's hard to foresee how Ryder could win it... perhaps a No Holds Barred match could make it interesting?

Don't get me wrong, I think both deserve a match a 'Mania, but IMO I don't think they'll book it.

PSOjedi
02-21-2012, 02:11 PM
it's hard to foresee how Ryder could win it...
I think that if they have a match a Mania, Kane should win it, then their fued continues untill Over the Limit, and there, Ryder wins. Then he could return vs Swagger who would still be US Champ, and fueds until he regain the US Championship

Automatic
02-21-2012, 02:41 PM
I typed this a month ago and then everyone was like: Nooooo to bad for Kane.
Seems logical to me though.
Kane beats up Ryder in non match situations> Ryder beats him in match> goes over.
Doesn't matter that Kane is 'monstrous' now. I remember people saying he was a jobber, not that that matters to this situation.

Cabers
02-21-2012, 03:49 PM
yes but just for Kane to get a WM outing.

The Expendable
02-21-2012, 06:21 PM
I know there are more chances for an US Title match between Swagger and Ryder

We're talking about wrestlemania and this would be much better, Ryder vs Kane with no championship would be like another RAW match

VanHooliganX
02-21-2012, 06:36 PM
As long as it isn't The Situation vs Zack Ryder. I'm down for any match.

The Brown One
02-21-2012, 07:39 PM
The WWE are idiots if they're building towards a Kane - Ryder match at Wrestlemania. Ryder should stay in the midcard where he belongs. Kane was brought back with the mask for a good reason, and it's been years since we've seen him like that. They should put Kane in the MITB match. I don't care if Ryder is even on the card.