PDA

View Full Version : Manias looking good

CGBigMan
02-21-2012, 07:17 AM
Merge if neceserry

just looking at the card so far Mania is starting to look like one of the better in the past few years

Rock vs Cena, Could be a decent match and has the big match feeling

Take vs HHH Hell in a Cell, i wasnt into HHH vs Taker 3 but with the HIAC its looking better now

Sheamus vs D Bryan, should be a great match as both have good in ring skills

Jericho vs Punk, again both are great in ring and should be an awesome match

also the possibilty of MITB again has me down to watch it in 6 weeks

what do you guys think of the card so far

PSOjedi
02-21-2012, 07:24 AM
I really can't wait for Punk vs Y2J, DB vs Sheamus and the MITB Ladder match, and also the HIAC match should be decent

I'm curious about Beth vs Kharma if it happens, and the IC match if there is one.

I don't really care about Cena vs Rock

I don't care about Big Show vs Shaq if it happens

VanHooliganX
02-21-2012, 07:24 AM
Merge if neceserry

just looking at the card so far Mania is starting to look like one of the better in the past few years

Rock vs Cena, Could be a decent match and has the big match feeling

Take vs HHH Hell in a Cell, i wasnt into HHH vs Taker 3 but with the HIAC its looking better now

Sheamus vs D Bryan, should be a great match as both have good in ring skills

Jericho vs Punk, again both are great in ring and should be an awesome match

also the possibilty of MITB again has me down to watch it in 6 weeks

what do you guys think of the card so far

Meh for me.

Rock vs Cena still does fuck all for me. Leaning towards Cena but I'll probably not care about this match.

The streak match - Sounds good. Annoyed that HHH is the opponent AGAIN but hopefully this HIAC won't suck

Sheamus - DB doing nothing for me since I can't believe this didn't make it at last years mania. Stupid really.

Y2J vs Punk - YES! Best match so far :)

A MITB match sounds brill as well I guess.

So 50/50 currently. No way in hell I'm buying this years currently. Looking doubtful too.

daverende5
02-21-2012, 07:52 AM
For the MITB they should do contender matches for who may enter, instead of just throwing some guys in. This also can give some semi-great matches, and can be good filler matches for the next raw and SD! episodes.

For example the EC. The guys were just throwed in without doing anything (besides Santino). I want it more to be that you have to do something to earn a spot.

tupelojoe81
02-21-2012, 10:20 AM
I am NOT impressed so far. Triple H and Taker will mostly be laying down for 30-45 minutes with a couple of big spots mixed in.

Don't care about Cena and Rock. Rock is only there for a paycheck and glory.

Sheamus and D-Bryan will be good, but not a PPV attraction (yet)

Punk and Jericho will be a good match, but no way Jericho wins due to Fozzy stuff going on.

The Piper
02-21-2012, 10:36 AM
Meh for me.

Rock vs Cena still does fuck all for me. Leaning towards Cena but I'll probably not care about this match.

The streak match - Sounds good. Annoyed that HHH is the opponent AGAIN but hopefully this HIAC won't suck

Sheamus - DB doing nothing for me since I can't believe this didn't make it at last years mania. Stupid really.

So 50/50 currently. No way in hell I'm buying this years currently. Looking doubtful too.Everything you just said was everything I was thinking last night.

freemonk
02-21-2012, 10:44 AM
I'm looking really looking forward to Wrestlemania 28, I'm just hoping my 1st unborn Child can hold out until after the PPV (he's due in April!)

John Cena vs The Rock should be pretty entertaining, especially all the pre-match interviews. Cena will probably take it though, especially as The Rock will disappear again after the 1st Raw show post-WM.

Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan should also be a good match, with Bryan's streak finally falling to Sheamus (I can't see Sheamus losing somehow)

Any CM Punk match is a great one, and the Punk vs Y2J should be just that.

A MITB Ladder Match will be fairly entertaining as well.

Now add to that the HHH vs Undertaker match. I think that this will end up a Triple Threat match between HHH vs HBK and The Undertaker. They keep bringing up this 'end of an era' 'we are the last of our kind', and 'Shaun can do what I can do to you' stuff. HBK is due for more RAW shows before WM28, so what's guessing that he's going to be included into the mix, not as a ref but as a contender.

It's hopefully going to be a great show!

Ruthless_Aggression
02-21-2012, 11:20 AM
Glad they are actually revealing matches now and not just one to two weeks before the ppv itself like last year.

Shining Light
02-21-2012, 12:18 PM
I've decided that I'm going to buy it this year. Mainly down to HHH VS Taker, and Rock VS Cena.

I will admit that I'm not exactly crazy on HHH having yet another match against Taker, but the HIAC announcement last night has made me have somewhat high hopes for this match. Both men are experience in this match and I except a good showing from the both of them.

Rock VS Cena... I don't really care who wins but I still want to see it. Bottom line is, Rock will cut a promo the next night about how Cena has gained his respect after the match and (just like Cena said) he'll be on a movie set the following week.

derrrr01
02-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Looks a hell of a whole lot better than last years card. I feel like all the matches will at least be pretty good, which is what I want from my Mania.

PSOjedi
02-21-2012, 12:21 PM
Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan should also be a good match, with Bryan's streak finally falling to Sheamus (I can't see Sheamus losing somehow)

I really think (and hope) that Daniel Bryan will retain at Wrestlemania, then lose in a triple threat or Fatal 4 way at Over The Limit

Daffy Duck's Finest
02-21-2012, 12:50 PM
I don't know as of yet what I think...

Cena/ Rock - The only interesting thing about this is who will win this matchup
HHH/ Undertaker - Again? Yes I know it's an HIAC match, but Taker will win. Personally I would have like a Cena v Undertaker match
Punk/ Jericho - It will be the best match, and more than likely, the longest of the night too
Sheamus/ Bryan - I still believe they will shove Orton in there somehow if he recovers.

Also, how do the likes of Miz and Ziggler fit into this? And if it's Laurinitis v Long, who's credible enough to be on Team Long? As an outside bet, I could imagine Trish spoiling the women's match yet again by taking Kharma's place... and are they really going to stick with Truth and Kingston together - Truth's character is on a much better level to the stale Kingston's.

Marky2012
02-21-2012, 02:28 PM
i always see wrestlemania every year, i havnt actually buy a ppv at home in years, i either go to friends to buy it or i go to the movie theatre and its only 20bucks so im saving 40bucks hahaha. when they announced cena vs. rock i couldnt wait but then the past year they havnt built it up as i thought they would. Rock will be on raw next week ya im excited but im hoping he makes more appearances before mania to build it up even more, coz im sick of all this dam twitter/facebook talk. OMFG who cares, this is wrestling! each time they mention it i feel its like two teen girls arguing over who they like better in twlight! i wanna see rock and cena mention there wrestling history. how come wwe can built up a great fued with rock vs. stonecold but fail with cena vs. rock?

anyways jericho vs. punk will be amazing! enough said.

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan will be awesome, im loving bryans new attitude. YES YES YES YES YES!!

Triple H vs. undertaker 3 - uh first i was like AGAIN? omfg. then heard rumors of hbk and i was alright sounds nice but then last night they announce HELL IN A CELL! and im now more excited! not only coz the match but it gives a great feeling when they give u a surprise for that match not when u have a ppv called HIAC and u know its coming. please WWE get rid of that ppv. anyways if HHH wins im done with WWE!

anyways so far better matches then last years, cant wait!!

Playboy Stevie V
02-21-2012, 03:23 PM
I can't believe the whiners that I'm am seeing on a lot of these post and blogs on this site about this years Wrestlemania. If you don't approve of the booking, don't order it. Me personally I think the card, so far is epic and it might be one of the best Wrestlemania's in years. Here's my breakdown of what I think.

1. Triple H vs Undertaker in HIAC- This is really awesome, but one of the most whined about matches. Let me ask you all something. How many times other than last years Wrestlemania has these two seen action? None for the Taker and a couple for Triple H. These guys are going to go all out and hurt each other bad. They don't have to wrestle again for along time, if ever. They are going to kill each other and it's going to be, most likely the best match of the night and they don't have to show up on RAW the next night like everyone else. They are 2 of the best and will put it all on the table that night. You people whining about this match, take a piss break for this one. Let us adults, who know it will be great, enjoy this without your frowns, arms crossing, kicking your feet and crying.

Cena vs Rock- This is going to be a Rock vs Hogan match. A lot of spots here and the crowd will be deafening. This will be another epic encounter. I'm holding out for a Cena heel turn to cap it off for me, but that's hopeful thinking. Never the less, it will be a storied match for the ages.

Sheamus vs Bryan- We got a glimpse of this on Smackdown last week. They got good ring chemistry. I like Sheamus, but I'm down right falling for Bryan. He's won me over big time. Great heel and great mic work. He more and more reminds me of a young Kurt Angle. This will be another great match.

Punk vs Jericho- This is going to be another epic showdown that will be talked about for years. 2 of the best technicians and mic workers of all time. This will be a clinic.

If the have a Money in the Bank match, I need to say no more about that. Every single MITB match has been quality.

I feel they will have some sort of match up for the GM role of both shows. Big Johnny's team or guy vs Teddy Longs. Again this will have people glued to their seats seeing who will be the GM for both shows.

And it also looks like they might have something between Cody and Big Show. This is because of what happened on smackdown with Cody calling him the anti-Undertaker and Cody eliminating Show last night in that #1 contenders battle royal. I know I keep hearing about Shaq and Show, but maybe it will be some sort of tag team or Shaq being a special guest referee. Who knows though.

If you ask me, so far this card looks epic in my opinion.

CM Rock-Austin
02-21-2012, 04:02 PM
I like the card it looks great way better than last years mania, I just hope the HIAC and the Rock vs Cena match will be good. I am looking forward towards the "Best In The World" Match though.

CMRyder
02-21-2012, 04:50 PM
This mania is already amazing with the 4 matches announced. Throw in a MITB, and holy shit. Could easily be one of the best Manias ever.

Y2Jandy
02-21-2012, 05:09 PM
Looks like it's going to be a better line up than WM 17 on paper.Let's hope it lives up to the hype

Cynicism
02-21-2012, 05:32 PM
I hope they do throw in a MitB match, that would make it worth watching, more so than the MitB PPV because its for any title and you know that WM is the biggest pay day of the year for those involved, people seem to give just that much more.

Rock Vs Cena will be the last match, meaning I wont need to watch the PPV to the end as neither of those wrestlers has ever been unmissable for me and combining the two......... it will be the bland leading the bland.

HHH Vs Taker also holds no real interest for me, IMO Taker should have retired when HBK did, he was never going to have a better WM match than that. PG HiaC is also fairly pointless

Y2J Vs CM Punk should be match of the night, maybe match of the year if they're both on the game, and why wouldn't they be for the biggest night of the year.

Bryan Vs Sheamus is a tough one for me as I seem to remember a few squash matches that happened when the white one was a heel and I can't put them away. I know Bryan is better than they've let him be in the past but I cant unwatch matches I've seen. Should have been the main event but the Royal Rumble doesn't seem to mean that anymore.

Would like a tag team match added but not sure they have time to build up a credible team in time. R-Truth and Kofi don't count, hell Kofi goes from one Wellness Failing Partner to another? Hope they're not planning a long run if they give them the titles cause Kofi could end up solo again, as he's a charisma sponge that really doesn't help the division. They've made the Usos seem weak otherwise they'd be ideal contenders for the championship.

Hopefully there's MitB and Cody is in it, so no IC title match.

I have trouble remembering that Swagger is the US champ as nothing's happened with the title since he won it, seems to be a superstars brand belt in fact.

Would be nice to see a Diva's title match if they can come up with someone good enough to stand in the ring with Beth and give time for it. Is Kong going to be match fit? If not who is there? Nattie has been pretty much ruined in recent weeks, I hope they don't let Trish come in and take a spot from a full timer like Rock, HHH and Taker already are. Maybe they could rename it the legends ball?

The Expendable
02-21-2012, 06:24 PM
For the first time in years I'm excited about wrestlemania

The Brown One
02-21-2012, 07:31 PM
Lol so many negative people here. Fair enough though, their opinion. I for one can't stand Sheamus, but I know his match is going to be great. Everything except the Shaq vs Show match looks awesome so far. I can't wait for Wrestlemania.

wwe=awesome
02-21-2012, 07:52 PM
Meh for me.

So 50/50 currently. No way in hell I'm buying this years currently. Looking doubtful too.

wtf how cheep are you, if you wouldn't buy this then what the hell would you buy? tampons?

wwe=awesome
02-21-2012, 07:59 PM
I can't believe the whiners that I'm am seeing on a lot of these post and blogs on this site about this years Wrestlemania. If you don't approve of the booking, don't order it. Me personally I think the card, so far is epic and it might be one of the best Wrestlemania's in years. Here's my breakdown of what I think.

1. Triple H vs Undertaker in HIAC- This is really awesome, but one of the most whined about matches. Let me ask you all something. How many times other than last years Wrestlemania has these two seen action? None for the Taker and a couple for Triple H. These guys are going to go all out and hurt each other bad. They don't have to wrestle again for along time, if ever. They are going to kill each other and it's going to be, most likely the best match of the night and they don't have to show up on RAW the next night like everyone else. They are 2 of the best and will put it all on the table that night. You people whining about this match, take a piss break for this one. Let us adults, who know it will be great, enjoy this without your frowns, arms crossing, kicking your feet and crying.

Cena vs Rock- This is going to be a Rock vs Hogan match. A lot of spots here and the crowd will be deafening. This will be another epic encounter. I'm holding out for a Cena heel turn to cap it off for me, but that's hopeful thinking. Never the less, it will be a storied match for the ages.

Sheamus vs Bryan- We got a glimpse of this on Smackdown last week. They got good ring chemistry. I like Sheamus, but I'm down right falling for Bryan. He's won me over big time. Great heel and great mic work. He more and more reminds me of a young Kurt Angle. This will be another great match.

Punk vs Jericho- This is going to be another epic showdown that will be talked about for years. 2 of the best technicians and mic workers of all time. This will be a clinic.

If the have a Money in the Bank match, I need to say no more about that. Every single MITB match has been quality.

I feel they will have some sort of match up for the GM role of both shows. Big Johnny's team or guy vs Teddy Longs. Again this will have people glued to their seats seeing who will be the GM for both shows.

And it also looks like they might have something between Cody and Big Show. This is because of what happened on smackdown with Cody calling him the anti-Undertaker and Cody eliminating Show last night in that #1 contenders battle royal. I know I keep hearing about Shaq and Show, but maybe it will be some sort of tag team or Shaq being a special guest referee. Who knows though.

If you ask me, so far this card looks epic in my opinion.

thankgod someone has a brain on this site!