PDA

View Full Version : What will the WM28 card look like in your opinion

thatguy2011
02-21-2012, 12:01 AM
You can make up your own matches like, Cody Rhodes vs Ted DiBiase or leave them blank, Cody Rhodes vs ???. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. You can also put why if you want to.

Dark Match: The over the top rope battle royal match
If Santino doesn't have a match that night, he'll win this battle royal.

Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan - World Heavyweight Championship Match
The WHC match opened up last year with the RR winner.

Primo and Epico vs Drew McIntyre and Ted DiBiase - WWE Tag Team Championship Match
currently DiBiase is feuding with Hunico who has Kamacho with him... One night Teddy Long complains to Drew how he still hasn't one a match and he better do something or else. Huico/Kamacho attack DiBiase after DiBiase beats one of them in a match, Drew comes down, and helps DiBiase. They form a tag team and by then I'm pretty sure Hunico, Kamacho, Primo, and Epico are going to make a stable...

Team Long vs Team Ace

Jericho vs Punk - WWE Championship Match

-Celebrity performance
To let the fans rest before they start screaming again.

Undertaker vs Triple H

Whatever Diva match is planned
Again to let the fans rest before they start screaming again.

John Cena vs The Rock
Save the "best" match of Wrestlemania last.

Mr. McMahon
02-21-2012, 12:07 AM
this is the first time im actually not looking forward to WM. Such a predictable road to wm and a boring one too. Wow it was a pain to watch the royal rumble which btw was really horrible. They had one year to build up the Rock/Cena match and they didn't do shit.

I've tried really really hard to enjoy the show for years and years, its not gotten any better. I give up, ill be watching NHL instead.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
02-21-2012, 12:20 AM
this is the first time im actually not looking forward to WM. Such a predictable road to wm and a boring one too. Wow it was a pain to watch the royal rumble which btw was really horrible. They had one year to build up the Rock/Cena match and they didn't do shit.

I've tried really really hard to enjoy the show for years and years, its not gotten any better. I give up, ill be watching NHL instead.

Then tell your bookers to pick their shit up.

Dubs
02-21-2012, 12:33 AM
I like how you have your card in a sensible order. I'm pretty much going with your card but making a tweak to it like adding Orton in the WHC match. He would most likely get involved somehow.

The Brown One
02-21-2012, 05:56 AM
I would have the WHC match much later in the show. Just because they did it first last year doesn't mean it was a good thing. I know they treat their titles like props, but it would be nice to see it held with prestige.
P.S. DUBS that's a hilarious sig!