PDA

View Full Version : Sheamus/ Hornswoggle vs. Swagger/ Eagle Mascot

Rich Cranium
10-26-2010, 06:55 PM
Just think, they could pair up Sheamus and Hornswoggle (the Irish) vs. Swagger and the Eagle (Chavo). Hornswoggle and Chavo already have history together. What do you think or would this be to comedic?

Or just have Sheamus vs. Swagger and the others at ringside. Those 2 could put on a good match.

FaceOfSpades
10-26-2010, 09:38 PM
i could see hornswoggle and sheamus in a program but hornswoggle would have to go into lil bastard mode. i just cant vision sheamus as a face right now so i cant see a credible beef with swagger. it would just end up being comedy.

Tommy Thunder
10-26-2010, 10:07 PM
Having Swoggle team with Sheamus would destroy Sheamus!! Swagger vs Sheamus is a good idea though.

Freder
10-26-2010, 11:13 PM
The eagle might be good for interfering in matches, but realistically it would be difficult to wrestle in that costume. Chavo in the eagle costume vs Hornswoggle might be pretty balanced considering how limited Guerrero would be. It would be a more plausible way for him to lose to a leprechaun any way.

NecroButcher187
10-26-2010, 11:15 PM
One word: Asinine!!!!! Next thread.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-26-2010, 11:49 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Hornswoggle and the swagger soaring eagle on the tv screen together that would not only make my day, that is a gift that keeps on giving. U MAD???

i just hope this doesnt happen to the swagger soaring eagle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73dLrVMRBEs

Rich Cranium
10-26-2010, 11:57 PM
I figured this was a questionable thread, oh well.